On January 17 2012 11:55 GMarshal wrote:
I'll do the obs qt. PM me when the game is underway.
I'll do the obs qt. PM me when the game is underway.
Uuuuuokay
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
On January 17 2012 11:55 GMarshal wrote: I'll do the obs qt. PM me when the game is underway. Uuuuuokay | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
Don't have time for 2 games sorry, and definitely don't have time for a pm game. | ||
|
CosmosXAM
United States121 Posts
with all these people dropping out i hope there is ![]() | ||
|
Probulous
Australia3894 Posts
GMarshal will be starting a normal mini soon, join that one. | ||
|
CosmosXAM
United States121 Posts
On January 17 2012 13:18 Probulous wrote: Dude, I wouldn't sign up for this one. Way to hard for a newb. GMarshal will be starting a normal mini soon, join that one. /out Ok thanks, I wouldn't want to get in over my head right way. | ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
| ||
|
chaoser
United States5541 Posts
(sorry joe, work/classes getting rough so i can't play =[) | ||
|
GiygaS
Canada1043 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Paperscraps
United States639 Posts
| ||
|
jaybrundage
United States3921 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
jaybrundage
United States3921 Posts
| ||
|
Paperscraps
United States639 Posts
| ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
| ||
|
Probulous
Australia3894 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Paperscraps
United States639 Posts
| ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
| ||
|
mderg
Germany1740 Posts
| ||
|
Cyber_Cheese
Australia3615 Posts
Regardless of your stance on them, PM's are very pro-town, no flips is very pro-scum That said, I'm not in the game, but you guys should consider it before voting. | ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
I'd rather not have PMs because every PM game I've been in was shit. There's rarely real analysis and I don't feel like changing the game because "it's too hard" or whatever. Resurrection was no flip with no PMs and we townies dominated the mafia that game. It all comes down to scumhunting ability, really. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8000 Doublelift1818 JimRising C9.Mang0367 PiGStarcraft293 WinterStarcraft269 Coldzera Maynarde114 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|