• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9914 users

Purgatory Mafia - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 136 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:06 GMT
#1901
Gentlemen, I ask you to hit me with your stronger arguments for "blazinghand is scum". Anyone who does not do so will earn my immortal ire.

I'm serious. Come at me, bros. If you're gonna vote me, don't hammer please.

I want to see what you all have to say.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:07 GMT
#1902
##Vote: Layabout

LAYABOUT WHERE ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE YOU
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:09 GMT
#1903
I am going to be very aggressive today. I know you all know me as a relatively passive player, but I wish I had seen the light last night-- I'll have to make do with what I got today.

My vote will move around a bit if I see fit to do so, but I will not move my vote without announcing it in bold in this thread, mr. Refallen captian voteswitch scumhammer lurklynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:11 GMT
#1904
You're annoying but you're not scum. But why are you voting for layabout when you said, and I think I can agree with that argument, that demons are just trolling us with the twist? Also, I am completely opposed to the theory that RoL is the channeler because of how he claimed townie in his plan of his. Can you imagine if town actually adopted the plan, then all of a sudden he's like "oh sorry guys, I'm actually a blue, carry on". Whole plan would fall through definitely. There is no townie justification for such a blatant lie. Much more likely that wiggles was channeler.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:11 GMT
#1905
My case on Bluelightz:
Bluelights opens the game with some meaningless statements that nobody cares about. Things really start when people start being aggressive at him.

So, as we remember, Bluelightz starts off with some plane riding etc and some unbelievably poor defense:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2012 18:37 Bluelightz wrote:
I wont be available till around [unparsable timestamp format]

On January 04 2012 18:38 Bluelightz wrote:
EBWOP: I wont be available till around 1:00 AM GMT+7

On January 04 2012 18:43 Dirkzor wrote:
Thats an easy way to lurk... O_o

On January 04 2012 18:46 Bluelightz wrote:
But but but I can't acces internet on a plane!

On January 04 2012 18:48 Dirkzor wrote:
But how can i read is any other way than a horrible excuse to not post until later. Why not write "I'm flying Home/away/whatever with no internet during the trip. Should be able to post when i Arrive at [Time]"

because the other way everyone can just post a timestamp...


Then his defense:

On January 05 2012 04:52 Bluelightz wrote:
Okay, im back guys :p

Im gonna start responding to cases and make cases myself.


Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 04:28 layabout wrote:
Bluelightz
i think...:
he lacks confidence in his own abilities
that he may try to lurk
that he has not tried to help
that what he has written makes sense from a "town that has to get on a plane and will have limited internet acess" perspective
he has provided us with very little that can be analysed effectively

i do not think that there you can make all of those inferences + Show Spoiler +
"profoundly unuseful" and "anti town"
and say that they are his verdict and his damnation.

BH at this point in time nearly any case you can come up with needs to forced and isn't necessarily helpful
You seem to like throwing your vote around but do you really think that at the current moment in time everyone should vote for bluelightz to kill him, possibly end the day and let night actions happen?

if i were the type i might accuse you of "trying to gain town cred by forcing a case based off of thin air."
i will not do that.


Anyway, first I clearly said that I wouldn't be available till about now(Flight was delayed ;|)

Anyway, my thoughts on lynching lurkers.

It ends up lynching a townie usually

On January 05 2012 04:54 Bluelightz wrote:
Im about to sleep >.> but anyway i got like half an hour so do what you will!


On January 05 2012 05:08 Bluelightz wrote:
First, I don't like the idea of lynching lurkers because more or less it justs waste's us a townie and

Next, I think the people that are not posting should be chec

Lastly, I don't have a scummy read on anyone yet.

On January 05 2012 05:15 Bluelightz wrote:
it was supposed to be "checked"because like me in student lurkers turned out to be scum >.>

On January 05 2012 05:15 Bluelightz wrote:
im gonna sleep now cya in a few/lots of hours

On January 05 2012 14:27 Bluelightz wrote:
Okay, ill just give my thoughts on LA-Lurkers

First,

I don't think that lynching lurkers benefit town in any way.
Usually it results in a townie lynched(BByte lynch in student mafia as an example)

Also,

Here's the list of people I want posting

xsksc
Cwave
risk.nuke
Errandor

That is all.



I'd characterize this posting overall as "overwhelmingly bad"... and then we get to the stuff that causes people to get all up in his cake:

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 05 2012 20:45 Bluelightz wrote:
Okay my thoughts on the lynch

I think we should avoid lynching a lurker unless we have no other option left.

Next, my reads on people

Blazinghand, Town: From the way he is posting I assume that he is Town

Cwave, Null: He only has 2 posts so I can't determine his allignment yet.

Dirkzor, Null: When comparing his post's from Mr.Wiggles Mini and Here he acts differently, In Mr.Wiggles Mini he analyzes
other people's post, etc that is town Dirk. But here, he discusses Strategy,etc but this is a new/ diffrent setup


On January 05 2012 20:47 Bluelightz wrote:
Derp I posted it before I finished it, I'll finish it in another post

On January 05 2012 21:36 Bluelightz wrote:
Okay here's the continuation of my reads

Errandor, Null: Lurking cannot determine alignment

Grackaroni, Null: His posting contains his case against me and discussing about the lurkers in this game.

HarbingerOfDoom, Null/Leaning Town: His posting contains discussion of strategy for town, Discussing LA-Lurkers

Jackal58, Null: 2 posts since the start of the game cannot determine alignment.

Layabout, Leaning Town: When I compare when Layabout was town in Student and if he is town here his posting style is much the same being aggressive and starting discussion

Mr.Wiggles, Leaning Town: His posts while not alot has very good content.

Palmar, Leaning Town/Null: His post's generate discussion and he starts discussion himself.

RebirthOfLeGenD, Null: Lurking cannot determine alignment.

Refallen, Null: His posts contain discussion about the lurkers,etc

risk.nuke, Null: Has not posted alot

syllogism, Leaning Town/Null: His post's generate discussion and he also shares his reads with others.

Tyrran, Null: While lurking a little I can't determine his alignment

xsksc, Null: Needs to start posting

Zepphird, Null: His post's discuss about LA-Lurkers and strategy

Okay I'm done if you have a question about my reads go for it !

Now, I have many town reads because this is day 1 and also people haven't posted much(including me)

So, here it is!


So... well, Palmar lays on the pressure. ._. in any case here's BL's response:

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 05 2012 21:46 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 21:42 Palmar wrote:
So who would you lynch Bluelightz?


Right now, since we have no real option I would like to lynch a lurker.

On January 05 2012 21:59 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 21:49 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2012 21:46 Bluelightz wrote:
On January 05 2012 21:42 Palmar wrote:
So who would you lynch Bluelightz?


Right now, since we have no real option I would like to lynch a lurker.


Yes, but which lurker, and why?


At this point, I would wait if xsk starts posting, risk.nuke too.

But if they don't i'm all ears for lynching them

I would lynch RoL right now because he hasn't posted anything when I searched for RoL post's in the thread I haven't found any post's by him



So that's some serious hedging by Bluelightz with some faulty logic. Is he terrible? Is he scum? The world may never know.

After this, Palmar runs his whole "dayvig" circus and we know how that turned out.

And you knwo what Bluelightz has done since then? almost nothing useful. all excuses. What's the deal, Bluelightz?

A sampler of Bluelightz classic posting:

On January 11 2012 23:53 Bluelightz wrote:
._. sorry risk

On January 12 2012 00:01 Bluelightz wrote:
Im gonna sleep now guys

On January 12 2012 19:32 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm back now!

On January 13 2012 00:42 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm gonna sleep now guys gonna make a case on someone when i get back from school

On January 13 2012 21:27 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm back guys but I'm leaving in a sec.

Anyway, I'm gonna post a analysis of some post's by Grack and Spaackle



This was 48 hours of bluelightz posts. RIGHT THERE>

how is this guy not scum? nobody knows?????
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:12 GMT
#1906
On January 16 2012 19:11 Refallen wrote:
You're annoying but you're not scum. But why are you voting for layabout when you said, and I think I can agree with that argument, that demons are just trolling us with the twist? Also, I am completely opposed to the theory that RoL is the channeler because of how he claimed townie in his plan of his. Can you imagine if town actually adopted the plan, then all of a sudden he's like "oh sorry guys, I'm actually a blue, carry on". Whole plan would fall through definitely. There is no townie justification for such a blatant lie. Much more likely that wiggles was channeler.


Serious mode: Is layabout a demon or an angel?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:13 GMT
#1907
On January 16 2012 19:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 19:11 Refallen wrote:
You're annoying but you're not scum. But why are you voting for layabout when you said, and I think I can agree with that argument, that demons are just trolling us with the twist? Also, I am completely opposed to the theory that RoL is the channeler because of how he claimed townie in his plan of his. Can you imagine if town actually adopted the plan, then all of a sudden he's like "oh sorry guys, I'm actually a blue, carry on". Whole plan would fall through definitely. There is no townie justification for such a blatant lie. Much more likely that wiggles was channeler.


Serious mode: Is layabout a demon or an angel?


That is, in your opinion. This is pretty important.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:19 GMT
#1908
Definitely demon, if I have to choose between the two. He WAS defending Palmar and going after Wiggles (culminating with him "being fine with an Erandorr lynch) day 1, and then risk.nuke day 2, definitely not a good track record to go with. Still, it's also possible that he's just a townie with wrong reads. He has been posting a lot and pretty openly.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:20 GMT
#1909
Okay, fair enough. I'm sorry if you already mentioned this, but who do you think the other Demon is? Sorry for the slow exposition here, I just wanted to bounce a couple ideas off someone before making a big post.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:20 GMT
#1910
It's also cool if you like post a list of who you think could be, if there are a few or you think one might be an angel or something, etc.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 16 2012 10:25 GMT
#1911
Jackal might very well be the last demon.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:25 GMT
#1912
I'm not sure. I was pretty sure Cwave and Spaackle were scum, and they both flipped VT...

Well, Grackaroni might very well be the last demon, I think. I want to take a look at Tyrran and maybe Dirkzor for angels.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:27 GMT
#1913
Also, if HoD was telling the truth, he's probably dead this night cycle. Another reason for why I want the corrupted townie to claim, as HoD can provide a last, reliable night-action that helps town by cleansing him.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:28 GMT
#1914
OK so last question Refallen, before we move into the fun part:

Why is HoD alive right now? Spaackle was obvious the demon hunter kill. Why didn't the acolyte kill HoD?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:28 GMT
#1915
Dirkzor you may also answer these questions-- I'd find that most pleasing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:29 GMT
#1916
Acolyte can't kill sage
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:29 GMT
#1917
oh wait really? FUUUUUUUU
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 16 2012 10:29 GMT
#1918
Yeah, that was my reaction too.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 16 2012 10:30 GMT
#1919
ok no wait, I got it-- syllo was killed because they thought he was the seer, right? why not invert it and have the acolyte kill syllo and the AoD kill HoD?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 16 2012 10:30 GMT
#1920
On January 16 2012 19:29 Refallen wrote:
Acolyte can't kill sage


Yes he can
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS65
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5243
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
53m
Online Event
1h 53m
FEL
6h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.