• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8492 users

Purgatory Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 136 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 10 2012 15:15 GMT
#1201
On January 10 2012 23:33 syllogism wrote:
Zephirdd: you don't assume stupid things just because they are possible. Read my filter and tell me if it looks like scum play; it does not. I even suggested that the channeler should use its power to protect likely n1 targets, which would be ridiculously bad if I was the angel of death. Thus you should either conclude that they tried to hit me or HoD is the angel. The former likely implies that there was a reason for angels to want me dead, which implicates risk/tyrran.


I never said you were the death angel. But I won't take the credit to call you an Angel right now because I have zero evidence about it. You're right, you shouldn't assume things just because they are possible.


On January 10 2012 23:34 risk.nuke wrote:
Lack of answers. worst I've heard, compared how much shit I've answered compared to anyone else and dare say lack of answers again.


I mean recently. Obviously you have answered more "questions" than other players because you are in the spotlight. You seem to be losing your head. Are you losing your head, scum?

So maybe you have conveniently skipped my question. Who would you lynch right now and why? Or if there is any difference for you, if you had to shoot scum or you lost the game, who would you shoot now and why?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 10 2012 15:19 GMT
#1202
On January 10 2012 23:34 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 23:33 syllogism wrote:
Zephirdd: you don't assume stupid things just because they are possible. Read my filter and tell me if it looks like scum play; it does not. I even suggested that the channeler should use its power to protect likely n1 targets, which would be ridiculously bad if I was the angel of death. Thus you should either conclude that they tried to hit me or HoD is the angel. The former likely implies that there was a reason for angels to want me dead, which implicates risk/tyrran.

This means nothing, quite obviously if you were scum you would act like you played pro town.

This is perhaps the single most scummiest thing I've seen on TL Mafia. Lynch this scum please
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 15:49 GMT
#1203
On January 11 2012 00:19 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 23:34 risk.nuke wrote:
On January 10 2012 23:33 syllogism wrote:
Zephirdd: you don't assume stupid things just because they are possible. Read my filter and tell me if it looks like scum play; it does not. I even suggested that the channeler should use its power to protect likely n1 targets, which would be ridiculously bad if I was the angel of death. Thus you should either conclude that they tried to hit me or HoD is the angel. The former likely implies that there was a reason for angels to want me dead, which implicates risk/tyrran.

This means nothing, quite obviously if you were scum you would act like you played pro town.

This is perhaps the single most scummiest thing I've seen on TL Mafia. Lynch this scum please

lol, bullshit. There were a very very fucking very good chance that if you hadn't said that somebody else would had and you know that. The abillity has 2 functions, roleblock and save. Save is about 1000xtimes better. Period. I laugh at your "I said it first and it's an anti angel move so I can't be an angel" logic. fucking proposterous that you're trying to milk that so far. You're trying to claim that just because you're playing pro-town you can't possibly be scum. Ha. And right now you're tunneling me on a shitty case that only makes sense if you were an angel so thats what I think of you beeing pro-town.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 10 2012 15:53 GMT
#1204
On January 11 2012 00:49 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 00:19 syllogism wrote:
On January 10 2012 23:34 risk.nuke wrote:
On January 10 2012 23:33 syllogism wrote:
Zephirdd: you don't assume stupid things just because they are possible. Read my filter and tell me if it looks like scum play; it does not. I even suggested that the channeler should use its power to protect likely n1 targets, which would be ridiculously bad if I was the angel of death. Thus you should either conclude that they tried to hit me or HoD is the angel. The former likely implies that there was a reason for angels to want me dead, which implicates risk/tyrran.

This means nothing, quite obviously if you were scum you would act like you played pro town.

This is perhaps the single most scummiest thing I've seen on TL Mafia. Lynch this scum please

lol, bullshit. There were a very very fucking very good chance that if you hadn't said that somebody else would had and you know that. The abillity has 2 functions, roleblock and save. Save is about 1000xtimes better. Period. I laugh at your "I said it first and it's an anti angel move so I can't be an angel" logic. fucking proposterous that you're trying to milk that so far. You're trying to claim that just because you're playing pro-town you can't possibly be scum. Ha. And right now you're tunneling me on a shitty case that only makes sense if you were an angel so thats what I think of you beeing pro-town.


Why does the case makes sense only if he is an angel? Because I said so?

Die scum.

##vote risk.nuke
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 16:01 GMT
#1205
No because syllogism is supposed to be good at determining if a person is townie. And this game all he has treated me with is tunneling and ignoring everythign that contradicts the idea that I am scum. He even have the nerve to confesses that he might be tunneling me. That is a tell that he doesn't think I'll flip scum, it is also a way to escape responsibility. Normaly after I flip you could say "Hey this guy syllogism pushed nuke the townie very hard on bad reasoning, lets check him out". And now you'll get a "hmmm no well I think he just accidently tunneled and got unlucky. Clean getaway...
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 10 2012 16:12 GMT
#1206
I will be voting for risk nuke.
I am going to wait until closer to the deadline before i vote.
I dislike the reasons given for lynching RoL.

Now I need to go do some work.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 16:17 GMT
#1207
On January 11 2012 01:12 layabout wrote:
I will be voting for risk nuke.
I am going to wait until closer to the deadline before i vote.
I dislike the reasons given for lynching RoL.

Now I need to go do some work.

What about stating the reasons you want to lynch me for.
"I think he is scummy" is not a fucking reason and if town continue to accept that you will find yourself at lylo without information. Why do you think we're lynching people. Reasoning is the fucking key to finding scum. Why is everyone trying to dodge that? Townies are you just lazy, cause if you are don't join a mafia game.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:24 GMT
#1208
Lol, are you guys retarded? I am gone for a day and you guys go batshit stupid and try to lynch me? I have work until 6pm but when I get back whoever the fuck is pushing this is getting reamed and I will finally get on my analysis game that I have been meaning to do.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:25 GMT
#1209
On January 10 2012 19:44 Blazinghand wrote:
Also you want to know what's more important than the alignments of the 5 people on the RoL Wagon?

the alignment of RoL.

RoL is scum.

Sorry buddy, while I try to catch up in this 40 minutes I have before work, care to explain why?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 10 2012 16:27 GMT
#1210
On January 11 2012 01:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Lol, are you guys retarded? I am gone for a day and you guys go batshit stupid and try to lynch me? I have work until 6pm but when I get back whoever the fuck is pushing this is getting reamed and I will finally get on my analysis game that I have been meaning to do.

We aren't lynching you, we are lynching risk who will flip scum. Relax
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 16:27 GMT
#1211
Also another reason why I'm a shitlynch, you can just have the seer check me and then I'll be confirmed town.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:29 GMT
#1212
On January 10 2012 20:02 Refallen wrote:
Your analysis pretty much boils down to

RoL

1. Lurker -----> Scummy
2. Proposed anti-town plan ---> Scummy

= 100% Scum

Problem with number 1; as he said, he was busy, and it was due to Responsibility Mafia being at endgame. Obviously he chose to devote more time to that. Who's to say he isn't busy with real life after that, and that he's just bluffing?

And again, proposing anti-town plan does not immediately = scummy. Yes, it was bad for town. But I feel the way that he presented his plan, tried to defend it, in effect, sticking his head out in plain sight, generating a lot of attention, is not something a scum would risk. Especially if scum knew the plan was this anti-town and thus having little chance of getting actually taken up. It is much more likely that he was considering the plan in his head and just neglected to consider some aspect to it. I'm sure if he was scum his teammates would have stopped him from proposing such a plan with this obvious a gap.

So what I'm essentially saying is, no, he's not 100% going to flip scum. Does he deserve a look? Yes. Can he flip scum? Possibly. But not as likely as risk.nuke flipping scum.

While I appreciate the support I will once again iterate how my plan was in benefit of the town, if you are all so unwilling to read the game and understand it then that's fine. Ironically, since we had a flip if the demons decide not to hide this lynch we can still use this plan.

To further that, I will admit I forgot that corruption only happens once every other day which makes the plan even more against Demons and helps out the Angels more than I initially thought because it doesn't force the Angels hands as much in regard to prioritizing corrupted over blues. Either way the plan wasn't antitown and I would like better reasoning than anything I have seen when I was still actively posting.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 10 2012 16:29 GMT
#1213
On January 11 2012 01:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Lol, are you guys retarded? I am gone for a day and you guys go batshit stupid and try to lynch me? I have work until 6pm but when I get back whoever the fuck is pushing this is getting reamed and I will finally get on my analysis game that I have been meaning to do.


Yeah what was i thinking attacking such a useful and active pro town player oh no wait
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:30 GMT
#1214
On January 11 2012 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Also another reason why I'm a shitlynch, you can just have the seer check me and then I'll be confirmed town.

Oh really? This is the shit I am talking about. Read the fucking set up that would confirm you are not an Angel, you could still be a Demon.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 16:30 GMT
#1215
On January 11 2012 01:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Also another reason why I'm a shitlynch, you can just have the seer check me and then I'll be confirmed town.

Oh really? This is the shit I am talking about. Read the fucking set up that would confirm you are not an Angel, you could still be a Demon.

AFTER PALMARS SHIT?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:31 GMT
#1216
On January 11 2012 01:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 01:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Lol, are you guys retarded? I am gone for a day and you guys go batshit stupid and try to lynch me? I have work until 6pm but when I get back whoever the fuck is pushing this is getting reamed and I will finally get on my analysis game that I have been meaning to do.


Yeah what was i thinking attacking such a useful and active pro town player oh no wait

As one of the lovely people who unintelligently shit all over my plan I don't expect much from you, but that's fine. Please, tell me why I am scum, I'd love to see it.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:33 GMT
#1217
On January 11 2012 01:30 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 01:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On January 11 2012 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Also another reason why I'm a shitlynch, you can just have the seer check me and then I'll be confirmed town.

Oh really? This is the shit I am talking about. Read the fucking set up that would confirm you are not an Angel, you could still be a Demon.

AFTER PALMARS SHIT?

No, you are playing in uncertainties as I said earlier. Uncertainties are stupid and while if Palmar was viciously attacking you it could imply you are town a player of his caliber isn't stupid enough to not set up late game scenarios earlier on by drawing distance. It's simple scum tactics and Palmar is a good player.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 10 2012 16:34 GMT
#1218
And risk, congrats. You earned another vote, well on your way to popularity island.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 10 2012 16:38 GMT
#1219
Cwave your "#1 lynch" is now leading in votes so I assume that you will now happily switch!
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#1220
On January 11 2012 01:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 01:30 risk.nuke wrote:
On January 11 2012 01:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On January 11 2012 01:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Also another reason why I'm a shitlynch, you can just have the seer check me and then I'll be confirmed town.

Oh really? This is the shit I am talking about. Read the fucking set up that would confirm you are not an Angel, you could still be a Demon.

AFTER PALMARS SHIT?

No, you are playing in uncertainties as I said earlier. Uncertainties are stupid and while if Palmar was viciously attacking you it could imply you are town a player of his caliber isn't stupid enough to not set up late game scenarios earlier on by drawing distance. It's simple scum tactics and Palmar is a good player.

Please, It's about what is probable not what is possible.

I came an inch from dying and you clearly don't seem to realise how close it was. Since I guess everyone was to lazy I'll narrate it for you. We had people who would rather lynch erandorr then me so at the time we could possibly get 9 for erandorr. But nothing was really happening so people started getting nervous about a nolynch. A couple of minutes before the night refallen and blazing hand both agrees to swap to the other lynch-candidate almost at the same time. If blazinghand had been just slightly faster with his post I would had been lynched.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3281
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick900
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo642
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 13m
OSC
10h 13m
Stellar Fest
10h 13m
OSC
21h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.