• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8605 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 30 2011 11:55 GMT
#1061
That's a bad assumption. I might as well claim my trigger at this point, I'm a spam vig and I can shoot people who spam. wherebugsgo was one of the only people who qualified for that so that whole "mafia isn't triggering" thing doesn't hold.
  • BloodyC0bbler was some sort of a claim vig I think, he said he could only shoot LSB and GMarshal and those two were the only ones who had claimed at that point.
  • bumatlarge claimed for some reason he still didn't explain even though I asked him about it, he's a claimed mean vig who hasn't shot yet.
  • RebirthOfLeGenD is a claimed lurker vig.

chaoser and Foolishness never explained what they were, and LSB and GMarshal didn't have any triggers.

@RebirthOfLeGenD Did you ever breadcrumb your role?

@bumatlarge Why did you claim?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 15:02 GMT
#1062
@Meapak, Don't think too much about it, chez is wierd

@prphlz I don't see any reason not to claim, the remaining mafia aren't all of a sudden going to start being mean, and I wanted to give a lead night 2 on L:


On December 28 2011 13:58 bumatlarge wrote:
Well, I'm gonna claim, don't see much reason not too.

Surprise, I'm a vig as well. I'm a good manner vig, so if I could prove to Host that someone is being mean, I could shoot them. I assumed mafia would know about my role, so I played a little wacky to make people mad.

People who got mad:
Palmar

Thats about it. And he was traitor. I'm fairly certain mafia is playing around triggers, including mine. L has been a huge offender of this, picking up on what I was hinting at and not chancing that I was a defensive or investigative role. What if I was a DT who could check people who discuss set-ups, or a medic who can protect people who quote me 3 times or something. Because to mafia, I'm only ever going to be a vig. There is no other blue roles except vigs.

Also, I could probably shoot WBG, so he's either a super ballsy scum, or an innocent townie. I'm leaning latter. Kinda funny how the best way to use my role against passive scum is to never use it. But I'm proud of how I played it. Would secretly ally with chezinu again. I really have no idea what chezinu's alignment is, despite my interactions.


But Foolishness actually shooting him and crumbing the hit completely overshadowed it. There isn't much else to explain, I could have jumped on RoL along with the rest of you and we could have lost. It's better for you to trust me. I mean, I have quite a few triple posts in this thread, and you shot WBG over me, so you must think I'm pretty townie
Together but separate, like oatmeal
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 30 2011 15:14 GMT
#1063
Bum why are you treating Chezinu/Meapak like a confirmed townie? That is to say you immediately appear to dismiss your multiple RBers theory and don't appear to care at all about Chezinu apparently lying about being roleblocked
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 30 2011 15:40 GMT
#1064
@syllogism What do you think about kitaman27?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 30 2011 15:43 GMT
#1065
Leaning scum based on my last read, I'll probably have time to reread him later today
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 30 2011 15:52 GMT
#1066
I like that, I think he's a good lynch for tomorrow too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 30 2011 17:38 GMT
#1067
On December 31 2011 00:43 syllogism wrote:
Leaning scum based on my last read, I'll probably have time to reread him later today


lolol. You haven't mentioned my name the entire game and now I'm suddenly scum based on your last read? At LYLO?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 17:44 GMT
#1068
This is good, syllo and prplhz agree'ing with me against kita. I still havn't re-read filters or anything, but I'll try and do it soon. As of now its 5 townies to 2 mafia. Just going to point out about vig shots tonight. After tonight, it'll be 4-2, so if you vig shot (with the suicide vig) and miss then its 2-2 and town loses, because we can no longer lynch. However, if you don't shoot and at 4-2, we lynch the wrong person its 2-2 and we lose as well. So I'd like to point out, that if we do a vig shot tonight, it should be a group decision. For instance, if there are 2 vig's, I don't want them shooting two different targets. This doesn't apply for the non-suicide vig also, because then its 3-2 and so forth if they shoot town.

We also know theres a roleblocker, and were not sure if it was L or not. Would be interesting to see how many vig shots we can do, and if we'd like to reach a town concensus to use it this round. I'll leave it at that for now.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 17:45 GMT
#1069
Leaving it at that, because if theres only 1 vigilante shot left, I don't want to give an easy target to the roleblocker. And I don't want anyone claiming they are a non-vig one, because then if we all come out and theres 2 vig's, we know which one they are going to block. (The non-suicide) one.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 17:47 GMT
#1070
Right now my reads are

Leaning town heavily:
Prplhz
Syllogism
RoL
Myself

Leaning scum
Kita
Meapak

Borderlands
Bum
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 17:54 GMT
#1071
I doubt kita is scum. He has had extremely similar play to myself if you disregard the chez era. Sure L, could have been a bus, but if we were both scum, we could have simply unvoted without fear and won the game? If only one of us, then Chez obviously take precedence.

I never hinted at chez being confirmed town at all. Just the oposite. I just feel bad for meapak. He didn't hammer a vote on to L, which seems rather straightforward if there are already 5 townies on L. Anyone not pushing meapak tomorrow needs to share with the class.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 17:56 GMT
#1072
On December 31 2011 02:47 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Right now my reads are

Leaning town heavily:
Prplhz
Syllogism
RoL
Myself

Leaning scum
Kita
Meapak

Borderlands
Bum


AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKED, MONEY DONT GROW ON TREES

Scum:
Meapak
Sheth

Everyone-else:
who cares

Chill dudes:
Me
RoL
Kita
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 18:59 GMT
#1073
On December 31 2011 02:54 bumatlarge wrote:
I doubt kita is scum. He has had extremely similar play to myself if you disregard the chez era. Sure L, could have been a bus, but if we were both scum, we could have simply unvoted without fear and won the game? If only one of us, then Chez obviously take precedence.

I never hinted at chez being confirmed town at all. Just the oposite. I just feel bad for meapak. He didn't hammer a vote on to L, which seems rather straightforward if there are already 5 townies on L. Anyone not pushing meapak tomorrow needs to share with the class.


This is something that I disagree with. If you all took your votes off, there would have been a no-lynch on l. Then its 5-3 at night, you'll have two KP. However town now KNOWS who the 3 are. I didn't say this earlier, because I was hoping they would do this. So hopefully town has 1-2 shots of their own. So at the end of the night its probably 3-2 town ahead, which leads to a 3-1 town after the lynch and then 2-1, and town wins. Thats with only 1 kp vig shot.

Just pointing out I think your logic is wrong bum, and you pointing that out as logic for why your not mafia is scary to me. Your reads are also a bit weird, why do you say "everyone else" : who cares. I care about each and every one of you. :/
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 19:22 GMT
#1074
On December 31 2011 03:59 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:54 bumatlarge wrote:
I doubt kita is scum. He has had extremely similar play to myself if you disregard the chez era. Sure L, could have been a bus, but if we were both scum, we could have simply unvoted without fear and won the game? If only one of us, then Chez obviously take precedence.

I never hinted at chez being confirmed town at all. Just the oposite. I just feel bad for meapak. He didn't hammer a vote on to L, which seems rather straightforward if there are already 5 townies on L. Anyone not pushing meapak tomorrow needs to share with the class.


This is something that I disagree with. If you all took your votes off, there would have been a no-lynch on l. Then its 5-3 at night, you'll have two KP. However town now KNOWS who the 3 are. I didn't say this earlier, because I was hoping they would do this. So hopefully town has 1-2 shots of their own. So at the end of the night its probably 3-2 town ahead, which leads to a 3-1 town after the lynch and then 2-1, and town wins. Thats with only 1 kp vig shot.

Just pointing out I think your logic is wrong bum, and you pointing that out as logic for why your not mafia is scary to me. Your reads are also a bit weird, why do you say "everyone else" : who cares. I care about each and every one of you. :/


Why would I care who is town? The object of the game is to oust scum, not figure out who is town. If they aren't on my radar, then I really don't see a reason to worry about them.

Hopefully isn't a guaranteed town win. If town had no viable shots or mafia has more then 1 roleblocker, we would have got off scott free. And that doesn't explain how kita and I generated the L lynch. The L lynch would not have happened and you guys would have stuck around on the RoL wagon for the rest of the lynch. I don't think there was much reason to go through all this trouble and then have this conversation if we could have been having a post-game conversation.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 30 2011 19:32 GMT
#1075
prpl, Sheth, and L were all on RoL midway through the day cycle and chez looked as if he was never coming back. At 5v3, it is lylo and town needs A SINGLE TOWN VOTE to be off scum and its a mislynch or no lynch.

Could someone even remind me what the arguement is against me? That I was wrong on the first two days? So was everyone else that is still alive, but prpl, who shot bugs. The difference? I've been sharing my opinion, while others sheep, lurk, and vote whenever its conveneint for them. I was the only player to make a case against L, moving multiple votes off him (one of which was a town prpl) at LYLO.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#1076
I never breadcrumbed my role, I just inferred I was going to kill someone before the day post.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 30 2011 20:04 GMT
#1077
What about this post where you specifically talk about "activity queues" (lurking) that can trigger "divine intervention" (vig hit)? If you are not talking about your role here, then what are you talking about?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 31 2011 01:14 GMT
#1078
Isn't that a reference to modkills? I mean really, you guys could tone down constant questions. I think I said this before, but it doesn't help as much as you think it might.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 02:10 GMT
#1079
Hey, Syllogism, if I was a unroleblockable Vigilante, who would u recomend I shoot?
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 31 2011 02:48 GMT
#1080
On December 31 2011 11:10 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Hey, Syllogism, if I was a unroleblockable Vigilante, who would u recomend I shoot?

Yourself would be nice, or meapak.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.