• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6761 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 29 2011 21:06 GMT
#1041
Hmm, maybe L is right about chez? The fact that L has enough votes on him and chez has never been in the thread. L is mafia, chez must be mafia (I don't see the bussing thing helping mafia in LYLO). L is town, then I can't really see chez not being mafia. Whatever I'll keep my vote on L, because alot of the talk here seems very opinionated. I haven't reached the conclusion that L is mafia through analysis, which seems faulty.

Trust the gut. And mafia being pansies.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 29 2011 22:55 GMT
#1042
Chezinu hasn't replied back. Nobody has answered the (hurried) replacement call so I'm going to modkill Chezinu. He will flip with the lynch. But as of right now, Chezinu is dead and it's 4/7 needed for majority. Sorry for the trouble guys; I haven't handled this well enough.
Liquipedia
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
December 29 2011 23:58 GMT
#1043
Well, seems like every possible person in the game is on me.

Glad its obvious there's a mafia bus up in here.

If Chez is a townie, we just lost the game because me+him gone puts it at 3:3. This would mean that bum/kita/rol is the mafia team and that they've won. If Chez is mafia, then we hit 4:2 tonight and we've still got a shot.

The only way to pass this lynch without the shot at losing is to kill RoL. Period. If Chez flips town, RoL being unlynched means we lose immediately. If RoL hasn't been lying (and I'd be surprised), then Chez will flip mafia, and in the process we'll exonerate kita/bum and sets us up to go into a 3:2 scenario tomorrow.

So uh, go vote or we're going to lose.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 30 2011 02:58 GMT
#1044
Ok sorry for these shenanigans but Meapak did reply with an ok and I'd much rather replace chez than modkill him. If meapak votes it will be counted with a majority of 5/8, if not it will remain as 4/7 for majority. Hopefully this is my last intervention.

To make it clear. Meapak_ziphh is replacing Chezinu.
Liquipedia
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 03:07 GMT
#1045
Ok, good deal. Also if you havn't voted, please vote. We need LITERALLY everyone who is town on L.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 30 2011 03:11 GMT
#1046
Good evening everyone. I am currently on page 13. It'll take me several more hours before I'm caught up to a satisfactory level. In the meantime, I would like to disavow anything Chezinu said in the pages I've read so far and, if his posting pattern continues, anything he's said in the entire game. I'm not going to vote since I will not have enough information to make an informed decision by the deadline. I have a request as well, once the day ends I'd appreciate if people would give me a grace period and refrain from posting to make my reading go faster. I expect I'll be fully caught up and with reads by 1am. I will make a post as soon as I am done with the thread.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 03:20 GMT
#1047
Do your best meapak. We believe!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 03:41 GMT
#1048
Oh wait lynch ends in a little over an hour. Update us before that with your best thoughts.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
December 30 2011 04:24 GMT
#1049
Oh, so there's a bunch of people actively lurking.

On the plus side, we don't lose immediately when I'm lynched now. So, for night actions: when I flip town, shoot some combination of RoL, Kita and Bum and lynch whomever remains the following day. If you don't hit 2 mafia during the night, we go from 5:3 now to 4:3 after the lynch, then 2:3 after mafia hits, so we'd lose. On the plus side, if people don't derp out and decide to read this post, we might win, but given how poorly the town's playing it would surprise me if we lose regardless.

Anyways, cheerio chaps.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 30 2011 04:52 GMT
#1050
Umm Meapak, you realize it is LYLO, right? All five town need to vote together or else the scum can last minute unvote and cause a no lynch. Why wouldn't you vote to secure the majority?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 05:04 GMT
#1051
Lurking...
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 30 2011 05:13 GMT
#1052
Night 3

[image loading]


As the town numbers dwindled, the murmuring crowd finally came up with a consensus.

L has been lynched!




Night Actions are due by 05:00 GMT (+00:00) tomorrow.


On December 17 2011 12:44 ZBot wrote:
Day 3 Vote Count



With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.


Current votes:

L (6): bumatlarge, kitaman27, prplhz, RebirthOfLeGenD, syllogism, Liquid`Sheth

RebirthOfLeGenD (1): L, prplhz, Liquid`Sheth, -prplhz, -Liquid`Sheth

Voting ends at December 30 2011 14:00. (It's over.)

Liquipedia
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 05:16 GMT
#1053
Fuck L you know how to worry the shit of people. I'm still torn on chez/meapak, but I think it's retty likly they are scum. Sheth or someone was obviously saving face. I'm not completely sold on anything though.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 30 2011 05:18 GMT
#1054
Syllogism I'm going to have to re-read my earlier read. However until I do that, welcome to the clean club with prpl and rol ! Which leaves Kita and this guy posting above me. This is going to be a fun night. I'm going to bed now, will try and post some more in the morning with what I think is smart to do.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 30 2011 05:24 GMT
#1055
I'm fine with that. Imagine if people saved their bullets! Don't worry, I'm counting about 3 other vigis.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
December 30 2011 05:31 GMT
#1056
On December 30 2011 14:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Fuck L you know how to worry the shit of people.

:D

GL everyone!
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 30 2011 08:03 GMT
#1057
I was almost worried L, the day seemed a bit too one sided but then I realized you guys probably didn't have any voice in which to fight back. You were getting accused, chances are Chezinu/Meapak were your other (AFK and unable to push another agenda) and your third would of been just another voice. But they day had enough activity to make me sure enough you were scum and combined with your posting seemed correct.

Anyway, with that being said the rather weak showing from mafia today to win at lylo indicates something to us. The mafia don't have the sway to truly influence the town. We can infer the other members were most likely the lesser active players which I would think are Chezinu and Sheth. I will do some analysis in the morning and get back to you, but I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to peg down the last two.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 30 2011 09:07 GMT
#1058
Sup everyone, I'd like to distance myself from bum. No idea why chez buddied with him but I'm not. Still on page 35 but I promised a post at 1am so here it is. I'll kee truckin till I finish.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 30 2011 09:53 GMT
#1059
Hi all, I just got to the part where chez claimed rb. That was false just for the record. Chez never got RB'd.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 30 2011 10:49 GMT
#1060
Well that was fun. It's almost 3am I'm finished. I understand the buddy buddy now bum although I don't know why chez played along. Right so I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to reread the filters. I'd suggest everyone make a list of known triggers and look for people who have avoided them. If I'm understanding correctly, mafia know the triggers so anyone who's obviously avoided a known trigger should be looked at.

Peace out everyone.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h
Monday Night Weeklies
7h
Replay Cast
14h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.