• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 66 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 01:41 GMT
#561
On December 22 2011 10:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


I'm not sure. I'm leaning scum on GM and uncertain/null on LSB. It's not that I want to split the lynch, but I have to push for the guy that I think is more likely to flip scum. Would you be willing to vote GM instead of LSB if the votes were available?

Nope. Not today. Today is LSB. LSB gives us info regarding people that defended him hard and soft. Your vote on GMarshall could be seen as an omgus. It can also be seen as useless. Vote LSB with me Kita.
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 22 2011 01:45 GMT
#562
On December 22 2011 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bum what are your thoughts on Palmar/L? Do you find it at all odd that L has disappeared with his vote remaining on Palmar?


I am neutral. I don't think Palmar can be as flamboyant as when he is town as scum. I find it's not worth the attention you are forcing on yourself. I've agreed with nearly everything L has said, but I have my suspicions. I will keep you informed if those increase or decrease.

I don't look too much into day 1 votes. Voting patterns are much more vivid for scum, making them easier to correct, and town has no business messing around with who voted who from one day.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 01:57 GMT
#563
##Vote: LSB

My apologies! See I'm already finding good use to apologize. :/
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:38 GMT
#564
Well I come back and see I'm basically dead. lol

Hmm... I might as well pick out a scum for you guys to lynch after I die. Give me a moment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 02:39 GMT
#565
We need one more vote. Come on people. If you're town and haven't voted for LSB do it now.
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 02:41 GMT
#566
Anyone else concerned with the 40 minutes of silence right before the lynch? -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:42 GMT
#567
Me. Scum either know he's gone and have forsaken him or they've successfully led us to a mislynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:42 GMT
#568
Hmm... I just realized that deing is problematic, I'll claim

I am the Overly righteous Vigilante.
I have one bullet, however if I shoot a townie I commit suicide

What does this mean for you? Right before day tomorrow I will announce who I shot. If the person is townie and I'm still alive, feel free to lynch me. However I'm pretty accurate with my shots, so it will probably be red, and then you can judge me again.

What if I'm mafia?
Well either way there will be one dead red by tomorrow, so it all works out for town.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:44 GMT
#569
On December 22 2011 10:41 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 10:38 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


I'm not sure. I'm leaning scum on GM and uncertain/null on LSB. It's not that I want to split the lynch, but I have to push for the guy that I think is more likely to flip scum. Would you be willing to vote GM instead of LSB if the votes were available?

Nope. Not today. Today is LSB. LSB gives us info regarding people that defended him hard and soft. Your vote on GMarshall could be seen as an omgus. It can also be seen as useless. Vote LSB with me Kita.

Just saying, this is one of the most scummy posts I've seen in a while. You should know very well from experience, hey I've played with you in those games, that defending someone hard and soft is not necessarily mean someone is mafia or town.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:44 GMT
#570
Oh look, a suicide vig. *glare at GM*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 22 2011 02:47 GMT
#571
On December 22 2011 11:42 LSB wrote:
Hmm... I just realized that deing is problematic, I'll claim

I am the Overly righteous Vigilante.
I have one bullet, however if I shoot a townie I commit suicide

What does this mean for you? Right before day tomorrow I will announce who I shot. If the person is townie and I'm still alive, feel free to lynch me. However I'm pretty accurate with my shots, so it will probably be red, and then you can judge me again.

What if I'm mafia?
Well either way there will be one dead red by tomorrow, so it all works out for town.

Lies! Do you know how I know you are lying?

I have that same role. Its not called Overly Righteous Viglante, its called Justice vigilante.

I took the precaution of crumbing it earlier with the picture
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

which is the first result you get when searching "justice".

Therefore you are lying scum.
##Unvote
##Vote: LSB
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 02:49 GMT
#572
On December 22 2011 11:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh look, a suicide vig. *glare at GM*

Scum received a list of blue roles.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:49 GMT
#573
Because Ver would defiantly put a duplicate of the same role in a game....

Wana test? I'll shoot you tonight if you wish, if you're town, we both die, if your mafia, you're probably too scared to face my shot
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:49 GMT
#574
That was too GM
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 22 2011 02:50 GMT
#575
On December 22 2011 11:49 LSB wrote:
Because Ver would defiantly put a duplicate of the same role in a game....

Wana test? I'll shoot you tonight if you wish, if you're town, we both die, if your mafia, you're probably too scared to face my shot

Deal.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:50 GMT
#576
Oh look, GM counterclaims. How quaint.

Thought you were exhausted GM? Thought you were running out of steam GM? Thought you were surely done for the night GM?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 02:51 GMT
#577
On December 22 2011 11:44 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 10:41 Jackal58 wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:38 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


I'm not sure. I'm leaning scum on GM and uncertain/null on LSB. It's not that I want to split the lynch, but I have to push for the guy that I think is more likely to flip scum. Would you be willing to vote GM instead of LSB if the votes were available?

Nope. Not today. Today is LSB. LSB gives us info regarding people that defended him hard and soft. Your vote on GMarshall could be seen as an omgus. It can also be seen as useless. Vote LSB with me Kita.

Just saying, this is one of the most scummy posts I've seen in a while. You should know very well from experience, hey I've played with you in those games, that defending someone hard and soft is not necessarily mean someone is mafia or town.

I know. And when you were town this is not how you played.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 22 2011 02:51 GMT
#578
On December 22 2011 11:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh look, GM counterclaims. How quaint.

Thought you were exhausted GM? Thought you were running out of steam GM? Thought you were surely done for the night GM?

I came back to see if I died.

I'm feeling stupid and lazy, but something this basic is something I know.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:51 GMT
#579
On December 22 2011 11:49 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 11:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh look, a suicide vig. *glare at GM*

Scum received a list of blue roles.


Yeah, I covered this in my case against GM. But whatever. Hopefully someone smokes GM if LSB flips blue. Surely he's not our only town KP if he's town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:52 GMT
#580
If I do end up being lynch, GM has some explaining to do. By explaining I mean shooting.

So, I'll put up the Who is telling the truth plan

We have two people who claim to be suicidal vigs, night 1, both people will shoot someone, right before day 2 is called, they will announce in thread.

If the person they shoot is still alive, they will have lots of explaining to do
If the person they shoot is town, they are lying
If the person they shoot is mafia, they are probably town.

Even if one of the two people gets lynched (me), I advise you all to carry out the plan, with the remaining person (GMarshal). I can prove to you all my innocence tonight, just let me get my hands on the gun
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
OSC
9h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.