• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7544 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 66 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:53 GMT
#581
On December 22 2011 11:51 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 11:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh look, GM counterclaims. How quaint.

Thought you were exhausted GM? Thought you were running out of steam GM? Thought you were surely done for the night GM?

I came back to see if I died.

I'm feeling stupid and lazy, but something this basic is something I know.


Interesting that you came back, not only an hour from the standard time in these games, but TWO hours from the end of day in this game. You wouldn't even be dead yet if that WAS your real intention.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:53 GMT
#582
On December 22 2011 11:51 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 11:44 LSB wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:41 Jackal58 wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:38 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


I'm not sure. I'm leaning scum on GM and uncertain/null on LSB. It's not that I want to split the lynch, but I have to push for the guy that I think is more likely to flip scum. Would you be willing to vote GM instead of LSB if the votes were available?

Nope. Not today. Today is LSB. LSB gives us info regarding people that defended him hard and soft. Your vote on GMarshall could be seen as an omgus. It can also be seen as useless. Vote LSB with me Kita.

Just saying, this is one of the most scummy posts I've seen in a while. You should know very well from experience, hey I've played with you in those games, that defending someone hard and soft is not necessarily mean someone is mafia or town.

I know. And when you were town this is not how you played.

My green meta is different from my vig meta. See Ace's game.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:54 GMT
#583
Isn't this pretty obvious guys? If two vigs counterclaim, they shoot each other
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 02:55 GMT
#584
o.O

Dealing with stuff for election mafia that will probably take at least 20 minutes. Back in a bit.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:55 GMT
#585
No LSB, you fucking flip today bro. Stop trying to derail the wagon in the eleventh hour. You've had all fucking game to play with us - don't pretend to start now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:56 GMT
#586
On December 22 2011 11:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
No LSB, you fucking flip today bro. Stop trying to derail the wagon in the eleventh hour. You've had all fucking game to play with us - don't pretend to start now.

This is an example of someone pretending to tunnel. Any reasonable townie can see merit in sorting out everything tonight.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 02:57 GMT
#587
##Unvote: LSB

LSB I dont' think is lieing. Lets get on someone else. That is a role, I think hes correct claiming. If he doesn't shoot someone we'll know by 2morro anyway and we can lynch him.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:57 GMT
#588
I like sheth :D
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 02:58 GMT
#589
Hes not pretending Viscara!! ><
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:58 GMT
#590
"Pretending to tunnel"? No, try "we're going to see a flip in 2 hours come hell or high water." This isn't XLVIII, okay? This is a town full of players who know the value of sticking with a lynch. Your little plan isn't going to work.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 02:59 GMT
#591
Sheth I swear to Christ if you don't put your vote back on LSB something horrifying is going to happen to you overnight.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:00 GMT
#592
This isn't a coincidence people...this is the scumteam playing for a no-lynch. Don't let this happen.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:00 GMT
#593
On December 22 2011 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sheth I swear to Christ if you don't put your vote back on LSB something horrifying is going to happen to you overnight.

Scumslip? I think yes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:01 GMT
#594
On December 22 2011 12:00 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sheth I swear to Christ if you don't put your vote back on LSB something horrifying is going to happen to you overnight.

Scumslip? I think yes


Do tell.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:02 GMT
#595
On December 22 2011 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sheth I swear to Christ if you don't put your vote back on LSB something horrifying is going to happen to you overnight.

Actually this is good enough to
##:unvote
##:Vote VisceraEyes

He's blue claiming or red claiming. Blue claiming is unlikely because this is a stupid reason to blueclaim.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 03:03 GMT
#596
I'm not putting it back on, I don't think LSB is mafia :[
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:03 GMT
#597
Formatting
##Unvote: SamuelLJackson
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 03:03 GMT
#598
Flop moar LSB.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 03:03 GMT
#599
##Unvote: LSB
##Vote: Gmarshal
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 22 2011 03:04 GMT
#600
I like GM's clam much more then I like LSBs. I like that we have a day 1 CC scenario. I think it's pretty clear that leaving them both alive is not an option. Chances are, some ambiguous garbage will happen and we will say "should have lynched you yesterday."

We take our (at worse) 50/50 for a day 1 lynch and play the game from there. There isn't much to dispute.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 453
Coldzera 353
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1070
Mew2King68
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1014
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 21m
INu's Battles
7h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 21m
OSC
18h 36m
Replay Cast
19h 21m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.