• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6846 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 66 Next
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 22 2011 00:51 GMT
#541
##Vote: LSB

I will be back before day ends to change if necessary. I'm still against but as always I'd rather lynch than no lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
Estimated number of people who will quote this post and call me mafia cause of it: 4
Estimated people: Palmar, Jackal, Curu/sandroba, kitaman
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 22 2011 00:52 GMT
#542
On December 22 2011 09:51 flamewheel wrote:
good afternoon everybody


wat
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 00:53 GMT
#543
On December 22 2011 09:51 flamewheel wrote:
good afternoon everybody

You should be in this game.
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 22 2011 00:56 GMT
#544
I was afraid I wouldn't be back in time or something so I placed my vote somewhere relevant. Also other reasons. We are currently on course with the state I want the thread to be in. Phase two will begin sometime at night. Chezinu will be here to prepare you in case I fall in battle for phase three.

I would not put GM over LSB or palmar in terms of scuminess. I said before I disagree with the vet-bye, and in no way is GM scummier then eiher of the two. Aggressive Palmar is a Happy Bum, so I don't feel much need to vote him for little reason until later. I'd prefer his opinion in this form, even if I have my doubts about his alignment. LSB is much worse. He is a top notch lynch in mine eyes. Seeing LSB's colors will also help me personally. Even the responsible can get selfish.

Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 22 2011 00:57 GMT
#545
On December 22 2011 09:51 Foolishness wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I will be back before day ends to change if necessary. I'm still against but as always I'd rather lynch than no lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
Estimated number of people who will quote this post and call me mafia cause of it: 4
Estimated people: Palmar, Jackal, Curu/sandroba, kitaman


100% confirmed town here!


##Unvote
##Vote: LSB
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 00:57 GMT
#546
Jeez, I'm almost giddy that shit finally 'got real'. I wish it would 'get real' for more people though.

Anyone have any tricks for goading inactive vets back into the game? Like, posting pictures of mustachioed Italian women or something? Anything?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 01:03 GMT
#547
Reading the last few pages. Will vote shortly.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 01:22 GMT
#548
##Vote: LSB

I sped read through the posts. I have a general picture of things going on. I don't feel that we have a great case against LSB, but I'd rather lynch then not. I have feelings, but no hard evidence. I'm one of those guys who needs a bit extra time, and yes I'm being apologetic about it. Sorry I didn't have the proper amount of attention to spend on this today. I will only get better, I doubt its possible to get worse then I've posted today. Unless I was Chezinu...
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 01:25 GMT
#549
Something that concerns me is that so many people seem to think that LSB and GM are both scum, yet they are only willing to vote LSB. The "accuse someone, and vote another way" is something that GM just did with his post against me.

As for the "deal with him tomorrow" plea, if we gave into emotional appeals, every player would post "just give me another day guys and I'll play better" right before a lynch. I don't think it should considered when deciding who to lynch. He mentions he is busy, but so am I. I've spent and entire day moving and I'm only running on 5 hours of sleep, but I'm still trying to keep up with the thread and post whenever I can.

On December 22 2011 09:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
yeah, while I think GM is probably scum too I don't think we should get off LSB. A lot of people have said GM is scum. I really doubt all of them are wrong, but we realistically can't afford to try to lynch GM so little time left in the day.


There is not a little amount of time left in the day. We still have like 3 hours I believe. If we wanted a switch, it would be possible. If I had to choose between GM and LSB at the moment it would be GM. LSB has been pretty useless, but I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he is pushing a scum agenda. With GM, it really seemed like he was just posting for the sake of posting with the setup wall of text. If anyone else would have posted that, I'm pretty sure he would have called them out on it.

I know it may look like an OMGUS, but this really isn't the GM town play that I'm used to, so that is where my vote is going for the moment. At first, I considered he might just be a townie with a bad read, but look how quick he backed off after people mentioned how bad it was. It's as if he didn't want to spotlight himself and he displays absolutely no confidence in his reads.

##Vote GMarshal

If it becomes apparent that nobody agrees with me and he won't be lynched, I'd consider switching off him if there was a better case.

On December 22 2011 09:51 Foolishness wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I will be back before day ends to change if necessary. I'm still against but as always I'd rather lynch than no lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
Estimated number of people who will quote this post and call me mafia cause of it: 4
Estimated people: Palmar, Jackal, Curu/sandroba, kitaman


lolol I already pressed the quote button before I even read the spoiler -_-

Is everyone sure they wouldn't consider lynching Foolishness?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 01:27 GMT
#550
On December 22 2011 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I sped read through the posts. I have a general picture of things going on. I don't feel that we have a great case against LSB, but I'd rather lynch then not. I have feelings, but no hard evidence. I'm one of those guys who needs a bit extra time, and yes I'm being apologetic about it. Sorry I didn't have the proper amount of attention to spend on this today. I will only get better, I doubt its possible to get worse then I've posted today. Unless I was Chezinu...


I'm also still willing to consider lynching Sheth if others are up for it.

No more apologies in future posts. k thx.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 01:31 GMT
#551
I'm with ya Kita, but what can ya do? Apparently I'm an idiot who doesn't make any sense, so I'm certainly not going to be convincing anyone. Do you think your half-hearted pseudo-case is going to convince people? If you do, count me in the number of "Absolutely Willing To Switch to GM".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 22 2011 01:32 GMT
#552
On December 22 2011 10:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I sped read through the posts. I have a general picture of things going on. I don't feel that we have a great case against LSB, but I'd rather lynch then not. I have feelings, but no hard evidence. I'm one of those guys who needs a bit extra time, and yes I'm being apologetic about it. Sorry I didn't have the proper amount of attention to spend on this today. I will only get better, I doubt its possible to get worse then I've posted today. Unless I was Chezinu...


I'm also still willing to consider lynching Sheth if others are up for it.

No more apologies in future posts. k thx.


I'll apologize if I want to. =)
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 22 2011 01:34 GMT
#553
Just a reminder, voting closes in 3.5 hours. Votes must be bolded and in the correct format in order to be counted!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 22 2011 01:35 GMT
#554
On December 22 2011 10:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that concerns me is that so many people seem to think that LSB and GM are both scum, yet they are only willing to vote LSB. The "accuse someone, and vote another way" is something that GM just did with his post against me.

As for the "deal with him tomorrow" plea, if we gave into emotional appeals, every player would post "just give me another day guys and I'll play better" right before a lynch. I don't think it should considered when deciding who to lynch. He mentions he is busy, but so am I. I've spent and entire day moving and I'm only running on 5 hours of sleep, but I'm still trying to keep up with the thread and post whenever I can.

Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 09:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
yeah, while I think GM is probably scum too I don't think we should get off LSB. A lot of people have said GM is scum. I really doubt all of them are wrong, but we realistically can't afford to try to lynch GM so little time left in the day.


There is not a little amount of time left in the day. We still have like 3 hours I believe. If we wanted a switch, it would be possible. If I had to choose between GM and LSB at the moment it would be GM. LSB has been pretty useless, but I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he is pushing a scum agenda. With GM, it really seemed like he was just posting for the sake of posting with the setup wall of text. If anyone else would have posted that, I'm pretty sure he would have called them out on it.

I know it may look like an OMGUS, but this really isn't the GM town play that I'm used to, so that is where my vote is going for the moment. At first, I considered he might just be a townie with a bad read, but look how quick he backed off after people mentioned how bad it was. It's as if he didn't want to spotlight himself and he displays absolutely no confidence in his reads.

##Vote GMarshal

If it becomes apparent that nobody agrees with me and he won't be lynched, I'd consider switching off him if there was a better case.

Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 09:51 Foolishness wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I will be back before day ends to change if necessary. I'm still against but as always I'd rather lynch than no lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
Estimated number of people who will quote this post and call me mafia cause of it: 4
Estimated people: Palmar, Jackal, Curu/sandroba, kitaman


lolol I already pressed the quote button before I even read the spoiler -_-

Is everyone sure they wouldn't consider lynching Foolishness?

Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 01:35 GMT
#555
On December 22 2011 10:34 Incognito wrote:
Just a reminder, voting closes in 3.5 hours. Votes must be bolded and in the correct format in order to be counted!


On December 22 2011 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I sped read through the posts. I have a general picture of things going on. I don't feel that we have a great case against LSB, but I'd rather lynch then not. I have feelings, but no hard evidence. I'm one of those guys who needs a bit extra time, and yes I'm being apologetic about it. Sorry I didn't have the proper amount of attention to spend on this today. I will only get better, I doubt its possible to get worse then I've posted today. Unless I was Chezinu...


That means you, Sheth.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 01:35 GMT
#556
On December 22 2011 10:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm with ya Kita, but what can ya do? Apparently I'm an idiot who doesn't make any sense, so I'm certainly not going to be convincing anyone. Do you think your half-hearted pseudo-case is going to convince people? If you do, count me in the number of "Absolutely Willing To Switch to GM".


Its tough to make a perfect case on a guy when he only has 2 posts of interest. It's not half-hearted though. I certainly would like to see him dead tonight if I could help it. Switching your vote is the first step. I'm not sure who you think is calling you an idiot, but you're one of my stronger town reads at the moment so don't let anyone discourage you from continuing to post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 22 2011 01:38 GMT
#557
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


I'm not sure. I'm leaning scum on GM and uncertain/null on LSB. It's not that I want to split the lynch, but I have to push for the guy that I think is more likely to flip scum. Would you be willing to vote GM instead of LSB if the votes were available?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 01:38 GMT
#558
Please, me and Jackal are tight now. He's the only one who's brow-beat me into silence in one of these games, and I'd like to see him try these days.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 22 2011 01:40 GMT
#559
On December 22 2011 10:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 10:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that concerns me is that so many people seem to think that LSB and GM are both scum, yet they are only willing to vote LSB. The "accuse someone, and vote another way" is something that GM just did with his post against me.

As for the "deal with him tomorrow" plea, if we gave into emotional appeals, every player would post "just give me another day guys and I'll play better" right before a lynch. I don't think it should considered when deciding who to lynch. He mentions he is busy, but so am I. I've spent and entire day moving and I'm only running on 5 hours of sleep, but I'm still trying to keep up with the thread and post whenever I can.

On December 22 2011 09:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
yeah, while I think GM is probably scum too I don't think we should get off LSB. A lot of people have said GM is scum. I really doubt all of them are wrong, but we realistically can't afford to try to lynch GM so little time left in the day.


There is not a little amount of time left in the day. We still have like 3 hours I believe. If we wanted a switch, it would be possible. If I had to choose between GM and LSB at the moment it would be GM. LSB has been pretty useless, but I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he is pushing a scum agenda. With GM, it really seemed like he was just posting for the sake of posting with the setup wall of text. If anyone else would have posted that, I'm pretty sure he would have called them out on it.

I know it may look like an OMGUS, but this really isn't the GM town play that I'm used to, so that is where my vote is going for the moment. At first, I considered he might just be a townie with a bad read, but look how quick he backed off after people mentioned how bad it was. It's as if he didn't want to spotlight himself and he displays absolutely no confidence in his reads.

##Vote GMarshal

If it becomes apparent that nobody agrees with me and he won't be lynched, I'd consider switching off him if there was a better case.

On December 22 2011 09:51 Foolishness wrote:
##Vote: LSB

I will be back before day ends to change if necessary. I'm still against but as always I'd rather lynch than no lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
Estimated number of people who will quote this post and call me mafia cause of it: 4
Estimated people: Palmar, Jackal, Curu/sandroba, kitaman


lolol I already pressed the quote button before I even read the spoiler -_-

Is everyone sure they wouldn't consider lynching Foolishness?

Are they both scum Kita? or just LSB? Others have been willing to vote elsewhere but I'm imploring them to consolidate on LSB. If somebody needs to take responsibility for this lynch I will do so. I am going to push everybody to LSB. Even you Kita. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If you guys feel a need to exact retribution from me if I'm wrong so be it. But I'm taking responsibility. Vote LSB. Don't split the lynch. I did everything I could to make sure that happened in 48. You're not emulating me are you Kita? Vote LSB.


Taking Responsibility. Atta'boy!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 22 2011 01:41 GMT
#560
Bum what are your thoughts on Palmar/L? Do you find it at all odd that L has disappeared with his vote remaining on Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.