• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 66 Next
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 22:40 GMT
#481
Ok, since you are here let's talk for a bit. First thing I find odd in your post is that you typed a paragraph about us being suspicious and on top of your previous hatred of hydras should be more than enough for you to want us getting lynched even more. Then you go and type one line "check kita's filter" and votes for him very late in the day without even pushing for him. Are you trying to look like you are contributing or do you actually want to accomplish something?? Why the hell would you not vote for me in that spot?
Also you comment on LSB's lack of confidence as being suspicious then call me out for voting LSB for that exact reason. You are not making any sense from a townie perspective GM.
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 22:46 GMT
#482
On December 22 2011 07:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:27 SamuelLJackson wrote:
@GMarshal I want to you to answer this honestly: How carefully are you reading the thread?
/sandroba


sandro was it you or curu who initially agreed with the LSB case I made?

Can you explain your current thoughts on the game? What do you think of Palmar/L? RoL? Foolishness?

It was me. I think I signed that post. I don't want palmar/L lynched. I don't like how foolishness is playing, but I've seen him play like this as town. Even in this roster he is likely to get shot if he is town night 1, because he usually engages turbo mode day2 onwards, so I don't agree with lynching him today either. Whoever is here day 2 should hold foolishness to a high standard day 2 though if he survives. RoL isn't doing shit and I wouldn't mind seeing him gone.
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 22:49 GMT
#483
@syllogism I don't think you are auto-town yet, you are doing it wrong. Come on man, help out more.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 21 2011 22:50 GMT
#484
I was hoping to hear a real case on someone from you GM. I find it odd that you bring me up as your lynch candidate four hours from the end of the day, yet you accuse me of pushing a weak lynch and not contributing. So far, that's exactly what I was thinking about you with the hydra policy. Your case seems forced. Are you thinking about voting LSB/hydra if my lynch goes nowhere or is there someone else?

I've been bringing up Sheth because he is the newest player and most likely to slip up from a random accusation. Go back in my history and I do this nearly every time. You accuse me of voting for someone who no one else is voting for, yet the vote was placed at the beginning of the day. Of course there wouldn't be any votes on him. That doesn't mean that is where my vote is going to stick by the end of the day. Yes, I've been prodding lurkers, but that's because its the people I find suspicious currently. I expect a lot more out of guys like Foolishness, BC and yourself.

As for the LSB lynch, I have to go back and read through the thread again. I'll comment once I'm done.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 21 2011 22:50 GMT
#485
I'm always auto-town. I've been waiting for you all day actually, it was you who was doing it wrong
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 22:51 GMT
#486
On December 22 2011 07:46 SamuelLJackson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 22 2011 07:27 SamuelLJackson wrote:
@GMarshal I want to you to answer this honestly: How carefully are you reading the thread?
/sandroba


sandro was it you or curu who initially agreed with the LSB case I made?

Can you explain your current thoughts on the game? What do you think of Palmar/L? RoL? Foolishness?

It was me. I think I signed that post. I don't want palmar/L lynched. I don't like how foolishness is playing, but I've seen him play like this as town. Even in this roster he is likely to get shot if he is town night 1, because he usually engages turbo mode day2 onwards, so I don't agree with lynching him today either. Whoever is here day 2 should hold foolishness to a high standard day 2 though if he survives. RoL isn't doing shit and I wouldn't mind seeing him gone.


Yeah, I agree with you.

The weird thing about Foolishness, for me, is that he should know that lurking today should offer him no protection. In a game full of people who KNOW he's good, why would he lurk day 1 as town? How does that further the goal of surviving to crush the scum day 2 onwards? I fully understand why he does it in other games. However, I've asked for his opinions several times and he doesn't give much. He says LSB's meta fits his town meta, but then Jackal says the opposite. I really don't like how Foolish is playing right now.

Do you think GM is more likely to be scum or town at this point?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 21 2011 22:56 GMT
#487
Anyway, I'm starting to consider LSB the better lynch out of GM/LSB, despite finding WBG's initial case quite stupid. GM's post is a bit strange, but I think him not reading carefully is more of a null or even slightly leaning town read. In a situation where he is already being pressured I think he would be more careful as scum. I do however agree with your points on LSB and even GM's point about him lacking confidence.

##vote LSB
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 21 2011 22:57 GMT
#488
On December 22 2011 06:06 GMarshal wrote:
Alright, I've finally had time to read the thread.

Lets crack this bitch right open.

Part 1: The Setup

[image loading]

First of all, regarding the setup. Everyone who is speculating on it, I suggest you go take a gander at Personality Mafia, notice the preponderance of vigilantes over dts. I'm betting this game follows a similar theme in that respect.

I think this talk of triggers is preposterous, responsibility is based on actions not words, so expect things like weak medics or suicidal vigilantes, not "a DT that can only check people who have said potato". So stop worrying about "triggers" and such. This is at its basest still a game of mafia. Behave analytically, dont lie and don't derp, and everything will be ok. Bumatlarge's talk of responsibility points is an insane excuse to obfuscate his posting, and thus rather suspicious in and of itself. This is a closed setup, we know nothing, so stop talking or making assumptions based on the title. For all we know everyone is a VT or a time traveling Nordic Jahrl, don't speculate about the setup, since we are probably never going to have any concrete information regarding the setup. I'll say it again, play this as a normal setup. My major suggestion is to not claim, however under any circumstance. I suspect that there is a mafia role that can shoot based on claims, much like the sniper in Zona's Steamship game.

Don't adjust your behavior to deal with the setup, if the setup is well designed then playing normally will win us the game, and behaving like morons will end in our quick and unsubtle deaths. So, don't worry about it, and don't waste time discussing it.

(part two coming as soon as I'm done writing it)


Oh hey, look, it's what I already said!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 21 2011 22:57 GMT
#489
Fuck, my head hurts. This game is making no sense to me right now, and I feel stupid.

LSB is inconsistent with his usual meta, with this I agree, however I don't remember at all the last game he rolled scum, and I'm in no shape to check right now. I kind of want to pull a RoL and just throw in a placeholder vote, but I already feel crummy for totally disregarding this game yesterday, and doing other stuff instead. I have six hours to figure this crap out, right? Deadline is 00:00 EST?
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 22:57 GMT
#490
GGQ do you plan on being useful?

GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 21 2011 22:58 GMT
#491
On December 22 2011 06:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 05:55 wherebugsgo wrote:

Jackal, can you explain what makes you suspicious of LSB?


Simple. His reason for not wanting to lynch somebody is ludicrous. Particularly in this game. The person he chose as a bad lynch target was Foolishness. Simply because he's a vet. I'm pretty sure I saw Annul receive the same defense day 1 in 48. Ya I know I did. I did it. He has also completely ignored my comment and my vote. You know what? I do the same thing when I'm scum and a single person fos's me or votes me. I ignore it. Why draw attention to it if everybody is ignoring it?
I think LSB is scum. He tries to deflect a lynch target with bs reasoning. I think the target he was deflecting from - Foolishness is also scum. Foolishness is not a person that gimps through day one as a townie.

GGQ is another that has 1 real post in the game. He stated in that post that he's ok with a the case on Chezinu and would support his lynch. Except there is no case on Chez. Just some early policy lynch talk but he has no votes. Then GGQ says he would support an LSB lynch but the case is really weak but hey I'll kill him anyways but it's a bad idea.

Palmar and L are either both townies or both scum. I know Palmar loves to have pissing contests with his scum buddies on day 1. I've been the other half of that duo with him before. And their argument is so fucking inane it's well within the realm of possibility they are both scum. I'm undecided on both as yet. But I'll wager whatever the one flips the other will as well.

So ya right now I'd be cool with everybody consolidating their votes on LSB. He should be the first domino to fall for team red.


WTF did you even read my post?
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 22:59 GMT
#492
Well despite the fact that it is clear that he is not reading the thread carefully, the fact that he pointed out several "scummy" things in our behavior coupled with his previous inclination to getting us killed for being hydra alone and NOT voting for us, but voting kita very late without even trying to get him lynch seems much more likely to be scum. I'm also getting cold feet on LSB since there is no one REALLY pushing him and no fail proof case and yet he is pilling up votes like they are nothing.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 21 2011 23:02 GMT
#493
On December 22 2011 07:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
GGQ do you plan on being useful?



To the best of my abilities.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 21 2011 23:03 GMT
#494
Hmm good point, though it's an extended majority lynch though and he is only at 6
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 23:03 GMT
#495
On December 22 2011 07:59 SamuelLJackson wrote:
Well despite the fact that it is clear that he is not reading the thread carefully, the fact that he pointed out several "scummy" things in our behavior coupled with his previous inclination to getting us killed for being hydra alone and NOT voting for us, but voting kita very late without even trying to get him lynch seems much more likely to be scum. I'm also getting cold feet on LSB since there is no one REALLY pushing him and no fail proof case and yet he is pilling up votes like they are nothing.


yep, the only thing that is giving me pause about LSB is how many easy votes he's received recently.

I'd be completely fine with lynching GGQ or GM, as well. Neither of them seem to have any intention of actually doing anything. GGQ just pointed out that GM apparently repeated him, which is simply an indication that they both are dead weight at this point.

The case on LSB is stronger than either of these two other players, though. I'd rather lynch LSB. If someone can make a good convincing reason why we shouldn't lynch LSB, please do so now. I'd be willing to switch to GGQ or GM if it is convincing enough.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 23:04 GMT
#496
On December 22 2011 08:02 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
GGQ do you plan on being useful?



To the best of my abilities.


So the best of your abilities is repeatedly posting one liners and not actually contributing to useful discussion?

What do you think of LSB? Of GM? Foolishness? RoL? Palmar/L?

How do you feel about the fact that I want to kill you?
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 23:07 GMT
#497
I actually liked GGQ's first post a lot, but I agree that he needs to be more active. I'm against lynching him today.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 23:11 GMT
#498
Yeah, Palmar's case on GM was a joke, but his surge in activity/stagnation of content make him a more attractive option to me as well. However, with this clarity comes more questions: like, if he's scum, why would he not jump at the opportunity for town-cred simply for placing a vote that may or may not end up with (presumably) his buddy's lynch? If they're buddies, I can see this 'disappointed in myself' demeanor coming from scum GM, especially taken with him basically ignoring everyone's requests for him to expand his read on LSB for the good of town (he's the leading candidate, he's got more support than Kita, he's as guilty as Kita for the reasons GM gave for voting Kita, etc.)

I'm also willing to switch to GM.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 21 2011 23:15 GMT
#499
I don't understand why GGQ would be a better lynch target than BC, if we're defaulting to a lurker.

I'm going to read LSB's filter before I go to bed, I found WBG's initial case dumb/forced. That doesn't say anything about LSB's alignment though.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 23:17 GMT
#500
Palmar, what's your read on GM now that he's actually contributed something more than some vague PL pushes?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
Rex 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 66
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_241
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes265
hiko217
DeMusliM208
Livibee130
byalli110
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
OSC
9h 35m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.