• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 66 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 21:39 GMT
#461
Read a hydra the exact same way you'd read anyone. Both heads are playing for the same team. Just keep that in mind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 21 2011 21:42 GMT
#462
Yes Bugs I've played several games with LSB. His town meta is hyper drive mixed with a touch of insanity. He likes to throw in the odd gambit and bait people into posting contradictory statements.
Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 21:43 GMT
#463
What about his scum meta?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 21 2011 21:44 GMT
#464
On December 22 2011 06:43 wherebugsgo wrote:
What about his scum meta?

Click his filter.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 21 2011 21:55 GMT
#465
Part 2: Picking and Choosing. Who to lynch day 1


Fuck it, I was half way through an analysis and realized it was utter shit. Let me just throw down my thoughts on a few players and I'll try to cook up something actually coherent. The major point is that the thread early on is actually painful to read with a bunch of nonsense being thrown around. Chez and bum yelling about triggers and hinting at roles, when really, there is no reason or call to do so. That said, I can see bum doing that as town, and Chez is freaking Chez, although in his defense, I can come up with a reason why town would claim traitor, in fact, I think anyone who has read the OP carefully can come up with a reason. If chez were not utterly insane and had been subtle about it I might have even given him town points for it.

LSB: Well, he hasn't come up with a mega plan yet, but I find wbg analysis against him to be quite weak. The fact is I expect better play from LSB overall. One point I didn't see brought up is that LSB seems to be lacking confidence, Town LSB is supremely confident, I don't get that "feel" here. his defense seems ok. I wanted to comment on him since he was a lynch target at some point.

SamuelLJackson - Hydra! Kill it with fire! Kill it with fire!. Ok, not seriously. What I find suspicious is that he endorsed a weak case against LSB. The fact that he can't come up with a reason why Chez might softclaim traitor as town is suspicious to me, especially because he says its anti town, and then doesn't do anything about it. Especially lolworthy is how he accuses me of making a stupid case when my "case" is "I dislike hydras, hurr durr", which was an attempt at gauging reactions. In fact I find the fact that he is so upset over it to be something worth noting

Kitaman- Hi Kita! Do you guys know whats funny about kitaman27 this game? That he is playing exactly to his scum meta and not actually contributing anything! Here is his filter

Read it, what is it about? Lurkers and Sheth, thats all kita seems to talk about. Yet he gets away as "not lurking" because of his 3-4 posts. Compare that to his play in Team Meele were he was active and pushing an agenda of lynching scum, and wham, you have a likely red.

Seriously, look at his posts, town kita often asks poignant questions and pushes his objectives, almost always taking stances, while scum kita likes to go for the "soft" lynches in lurkers and trolls while staying well away from the spotlight. Notice how he pushes Sheth, who no one is voting for, likely putting him on the "voting for someone not lynched train" Kita walks in in the middle of Palmar making a major accusation about me to yell about sheth, and then walks away, without taking a stance on it. In fact, reading through his posts, he fails to to take a real stance on anything. Of the players in the game, he is one that jumps out at me as extremely suspicious and worth scrutinizing.

Also, Palmar and L, stop yelling at each other, and remember, you have a higher chance of finding scum in the mid activity players, which is a category neither of you fulfills, but which kita does.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 21 2011 21:58 GMT
#466
##unvote
##Vote: Kitaman27
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 21:59 GMT
#467
On December 22 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
Part 2: Picking and Choosing. Who to lynch day 1


LSB: Well, he hasn't come up with a mega plan yet, but I find wbg analysis against him to be quite weak. The fact is I expect better play from LSB overall. One point I didn't see brought up is that LSB seems to be lacking confidence, Town LSB is supremely confident, I don't get that "feel" here. his defense seems ok. I wanted to comment on him since he was a lynch target at some point.


What part about me calling LSB timid isn't saying he lacks confidence?

Did you even read my case? Did you read the posts other players have made about LSB?

I don't like the vibe you're giving off.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 22:10 GMT
#468
On December 21 2011 10:28 LSB wrote:
Well that concludes that debacle

wherebugsgo: Greenish read. He sounds far to much like a tunneling townie than a calculated bus. Especially since he grasp at any straws to try to get his push through, rather than abandoning a hopeless case.


WBG, do you consider the bolded word in LSB's ultimate read of you post your case to be a slip? He's referring to your case on him as tunneling, why would it be a 'bus' unless he were considering you to be scum making a case on him (who he knows is scum?) I know I argued that vet players don't typically make this kind of slip, but...read it. If he were town, why would he phrase it that way? Why would he not say something like "...too much like tunneling townie than scummy attempt to push a mislynch"? I still don't like the slips you found, but what do you think of mine?

The rest of LSB's posts since your case have been pretty bad universally, and I'm ultimately willing to add my token to his kettle.

##Vote: LSB
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 21 2011 22:15 GMT
#469
On December 22 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
LSB: Well, he hasn't come up with a mega plan yet, but I find wbg analysis against him to be quite weak. The fact is I expect better play from LSB overall. One point I didn't see brought up is that LSB seems to be lacking confidence, Town LSB is supremely confident, I don't get that "feel" here. his defense seems ok. I wanted to comment on him since he was a lynch target at some point.


Interesting. What about mine? Or did the entire scum team choose to ignore me today? And he is a lynch target right now. Not "at some point". Bugs asked me about LSB's town meta. I answered him. That gets into his confidence as town. Did you read it? Do you agree or disagree? How can you compare Kita's meta to his town play and vote for him yet ignore LSBs?
What's up with this shizzle GMan?????
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 21 2011 22:18 GMT
#470
GM you say you don't get the usual feel of LSB's town play, so does this mean you are leaning scum or null? Why did you find it necessary to explain why you were commenting on him when it should be quite obvious as he is in fact the current leading candidate
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 21 2011 22:19 GMT
#471
On December 22 2011 07:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
LSB: Well, he hasn't come up with a mega plan yet, but I find wbg analysis against him to be quite weak. The fact is I expect better play from LSB overall. One point I didn't see brought up is that LSB seems to be lacking confidence, Town LSB is supremely confident, I don't get that "feel" here. his defense seems ok. I wanted to comment on him since he was a lynch target at some point.


Interesting. What about mine? Or did the entire scum team choose to ignore me today? And he is a lynch target right now. Not "at some point". Bugs asked me about LSB's town meta. I answered him. That gets into his confidence as town. Did you read it? Do you agree or disagree? How can you compare Kita's meta to his town play and vote for him yet ignore LSBs?
What's up with this shizzle GMan?????

I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep, cut me some slack. Reviewing, I apparently didn't read the case against LSB carefully enough the first time around.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 22:19 GMT
#472
@GM
You seem to be on the fence about LSB, your post doesn't say much about him other than "I think WBG's case on him is weak, but here's something I found that wasn't in the case"...which it was. Do you know something about LSB that we don't? Or do you suspect something about LSB that prevents you from voting for him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 21 2011 22:22 GMT
#473
On December 22 2011 07:19 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 07:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On December 22 2011 06:55 GMarshal wrote:
LSB: Well, he hasn't come up with a mega plan yet, but I find wbg analysis against him to be quite weak. The fact is I expect better play from LSB overall. One point I didn't see brought up is that LSB seems to be lacking confidence, Town LSB is supremely confident, I don't get that "feel" here. his defense seems ok. I wanted to comment on him since he was a lynch target at some point.


Interesting. What about mine? Or did the entire scum team choose to ignore me today? And he is a lynch target right now. Not "at some point". Bugs asked me about LSB's town meta. I answered him. That gets into his confidence as town. Did you read it? Do you agree or disagree? How can you compare Kita's meta to his town play and vote for him yet ignore LSBs?
What's up with this shizzle GMan?????

I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep, cut me some slack. Reviewing, I apparently didn't read the case against LSB carefully enough the first time around.

Slack granted. Change your vote to LSB before you fall asleep and more slack will be granted.
Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 22:22 GMT
#474
On December 22 2011 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 10:28 LSB wrote:
Well that concludes that debacle

wherebugsgo: Greenish read. He sounds far to much like a tunneling townie than a calculated bus. Especially since he grasp at any straws to try to get his push through, rather than abandoning a hopeless case.


WBG, do you consider the bolded word in LSB's ultimate read of you post your case to be a slip? He's referring to your case on him as tunneling, why would it be a 'bus' unless he were considering you to be scum making a case on him (who he knows is scum?) I know I argued that vet players don't typically make this kind of slip, but...read it. If he were town, why would he phrase it that way? Why would he not say something like "...too much like tunneling townie than scummy attempt to push a mislynch"? I still don't like the slips you found, but what do you think of mine?

The rest of LSB's posts since your case have been pretty bad universally, and I'm ultimately willing to add my token to his kettle.

##Vote: LSB


what are you implying? That I am scum with LSB based on one word he said? That LSB is trying to sacrifice himself if he can get me mislynched afterward?

I didn't actually notice this. It probably means LSB is indeed scum, has no confidence in his play anymore, and is trying to do as much damage as he can before he falls by subtly calling this a bus.

I can assure you that LSB and I are not scum together. I have always hated bussing, except in extraordinary circumstances where it is absolutely necessary. Indeed, if you don't believe me on that, go check out Mini X, where I basically soft defended Wiggles all of day 1 and actually messed up by not bussing him, because I really didn't want to and I thought there were other ways of approaching the game in self-preservation than killing my own teammate.

SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
December 21 2011 22:27 GMT
#475
@GMarshal I want to you to answer this honestly: How carefully are you reading the thread?
/sandroba
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 22:28 GMT
#476
WBG, that's not what I was implying at all. If I thought that, I wouldn't have directed the question at you would I? Never does any good to try and convince scum that they're scum, amirite?

No, I wanted your opinion. It looked like a slip to me, and you've proven to be keen on looking for slips, so I wanted your opinion on it. It read to me as an accident...like, he posted what his actual thought process was instead of what his revised, "town"-persona thought-process should have been.

I've got you as a pretty strong town read atm, don't fuck it up with paranoia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 21 2011 22:31 GMT
#477
On December 22 2011 07:27 SamuelLJackson wrote:
@GMarshal I want to you to answer this honestly: How carefully are you reading the thread?
/sandroba

I sped read to catch up, the only posts I skipped were Chezes. That said, it was not a careful read through, it was more of a "fuck, fuck, fuck, I should have done this yesterday" style read, I usually like to read the thread 3-4 times before saying anything. Plus you know (I think) that my reading comprehension goes out the window when I'm exhausted
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 21 2011 22:34 GMT
#478
@GM
LSB's filter isn't long. You're familiar with the playstyles of most of the players in the game I'd imagine (at least nominally), could you go read LSB's filter and give your honest opinion of him rather than fence-sit/throwaway-vote?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 22:34 GMT
#479
On December 22 2011 07:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
WBG, that's not what I was implying at all. If I thought that, I wouldn't have directed the question at you would I? Never does any good to try and convince scum that they're scum, amirite?

No, I wanted your opinion. It looked like a slip to me, and you've proven to be keen on looking for slips, so I wanted your opinion on it. It read to me as an accident...like, he posted what his actual thought process was instead of what his revised, "town"-persona thought-process should have been.

I've got you as a pretty strong town read atm, don't fuck it up with paranoia.


No worries, that was a very good catch. I agree with you somewhat on that; I think it's actually an intentional slip.

The term "bus," afaik, only means one mafia player who pushes his own teammate to lynch. Throwing his teammate under the bus, if you will. In this case LSB used it such that he wanted someone to catch it and think it was true. Thus, I think it was intentional, and I think he wanted people to think I am scum bussing him.

Not subtle enough, LSB! You die now.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 21 2011 22:37 GMT
#480
On December 22 2011 07:27 SamuelLJackson wrote:
@GMarshal I want to you to answer this honestly: How carefully are you reading the thread?
/sandroba


sandro was it you or curu who initially agreed with the LSB case I made?

Can you explain your current thoughts on the game? What do you think of Palmar/L? RoL? Foolishness?
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1124
RotterdaM685
SteadfastSC295
TKL 258
Rex126
CosmosSc2 38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 685
SteadfastSC 295
TKL 258
Rex 126
ProTech101
CosmosSc2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45756
Calm 3388
Shuttle 2672
Jaedong 1759
Horang2 727
Mini 519
actioN 431
Rush 418
Stork 415
EffOrt 387
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 368
Soma 349
ZerO 246
BeSt 219
Larva 194
Snow 194
firebathero 125
Mong 119
Zeus 95
hero 79
Mind 78
910 71
sorry 63
Free 60
Hyun 52
Sharp 51
Yoon 50
Shine 40
Shinee 39
PianO 34
Pusan 28
ToSsGirL 25
JYJ 25
Bale 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
Killer 17
Sexy 17
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5275
Dendi1183
420jenkins47
Counter-Strike
fl0m2805
Fnx 624
x6flipin45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
ChuDatz21
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko795
Liquid`RaSZi606
B2W.Neo358
crisheroes355
dupreeh270
ceh9252
DeMusliM215
Khaldor203
Livibee188
Pyrionflax185
Liquid`VortiX147
Trikslyr90
Hui .77
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 447
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV0
League of Legends
• Nemesis2060
• Jankos1643
• TFBlade573
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 19m
The PondCast
19h 19m
INu's Battles
20h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.