• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8099 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 176 Next
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:13 GMT
#1841
EBWOP: useful to scum as well as town
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:17 GMT
#1842
On December 09 2011 10:55 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
I already addressed the doublestack point; come on, that argument is so weak it's not even funny.


You're right. I concede this point. I hadn't read Mafia XLVII so I was unaware of this possibility. However, my case does not rely on that premise.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
Why? Cause dead Townies who CANNOT possibly know our alignments were suspicious? Are you perhaps mafia and you wanted them dead BECAUSE they were suspicious of us? You weren't successful hitting annul due to him being saved and you couldn't kill me directly because I had only denounced you and that would have put a lot of heat on you? Mafia trickery.


I don't get this point, can you rephrase it?


My intent here is that you cannot rely on dead Townie's suspicions to find mafia. Many times mafia will kill a Townie PRECISELY because that Townie suspected the wrong person.



Why are you here debating something outrageously irrelevant to the current situation. Day 1 you threw your vote away after lurking hardcore, you are doing the exact same thing again. You've popped up at the end of each day making a case on an irrelevant player while barely commenting on any of the goings on of the day.

You also continue to talk in generalities. Please step it up.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 02:23 GMT
#1843
On December 09 2011 11:17 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:55 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
I already addressed the doublestack point; come on, that argument is so weak it's not even funny.


You're right. I concede this point. I hadn't read Mafia XLVII so I was unaware of this possibility. However, my case does not rely on that premise.

On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
Why? Cause dead Townies who CANNOT possibly know our alignments were suspicious? Are you perhaps mafia and you wanted them dead BECAUSE they were suspicious of us? You weren't successful hitting annul due to him being saved and you couldn't kill me directly because I had only denounced you and that would have put a lot of heat on you? Mafia trickery.


I don't get this point, can you rephrase it?


My intent here is that you cannot rely on dead Townie's suspicions to find mafia. Many times mafia will kill a Townie PRECISELY because that Townie suspected the wrong person.



Why are you here debating something outrageously irrelevant to the current situation. Day 1 you threw your vote away after lurking hardcore, you are doing the exact same thing again. You've popped up at the end of each day making a case on an irrelevant player while barely commenting on any of the goings on of the day.

You also continue to talk in generalities. Please step it up.


It's not irrelevant. Just because you believe it to be so doesn't make it so.

I have here a GENUINE mafia candidate who I am voting instead of speculating between players who I actually believe to be Town.

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:25 GMT
#1844
Do you guys actually think a town player would just toss his dayvig to the wind in the hopes some other player gets it right!?

Annul is up against the ropes here the only way to save his ass is to hit a mafia, and you think he's going to put the gun in TOADS hand?? Screw that, you cock the gun and fire at your strongest scum read, the one presumably leading the lynch on you(remember if you are town you know the wagon on you is bs too).

Kingjames, Jackal, mattchew, toad, lanaia, VE,

Please switch your votes to annul. No way what he did comes from a townie mindset. That would be the worst play ever, unless you thought you had terrible terrible scum reads(which annul most certainly does not think of himself)

Keep in mind prplhz just got shot, so we are down to 9 votes on annul, but still need 11.

Corrupt, in the off chance that you actually place a vote and don't get modkilled, please vote annul.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 02:25 GMT
#1845
rad... please look really really closely at redFF
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:26 GMT
#1846
Well hmm... Between finals and going to dinner tonight has been much more busy than I thought it would be. Is there anything I absolutely MUST know before pouring through everything I've missed and voting? I'll justify my vote as best I can. It looks like the two main candidates for a vote are annul and... annul. Everyone else hardly has any votes.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 02:27 GMT
#1847
risen... all hell just broke loose
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:27 GMT
#1848
On December 09 2011 11:23 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:17 Radfield wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:55 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
I already addressed the doublestack point; come on, that argument is so weak it's not even funny.


You're right. I concede this point. I hadn't read Mafia XLVII so I was unaware of this possibility. However, my case does not rely on that premise.

On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
Why? Cause dead Townies who CANNOT possibly know our alignments were suspicious? Are you perhaps mafia and you wanted them dead BECAUSE they were suspicious of us? You weren't successful hitting annul due to him being saved and you couldn't kill me directly because I had only denounced you and that would have put a lot of heat on you? Mafia trickery.


I don't get this point, can you rephrase it?


My intent here is that you cannot rely on dead Townie's suspicions to find mafia. Many times mafia will kill a Townie PRECISELY because that Townie suspected the wrong person.



Why are you here debating something outrageously irrelevant to the current situation. Day 1 you threw your vote away after lurking hardcore, you are doing the exact same thing again. You've popped up at the end of each day making a case on an irrelevant player while barely commenting on any of the goings on of the day.

You also continue to talk in generalities. Please step it up.


It's not irrelevant. Just because you believe it to be so doesn't make it so.

I have here a GENUINE mafia candidate who I am voting instead of speculating between players who I actually believe to be Town.



Great, he's not going to get lynched today. Do you really think everything that just went down is tickety-boo? Just business as usual?

Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:29 GMT
#1849
EBWOP: I'm going to placeholder vote annul in case of extreme accident. I'm not going to leave my vote on him, though, if I don't think he's mafia.

##vote annul
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 02:29 GMT
#1850
Rad: My top scum-reads are STILL VOTING FOR ANNUL. I'm not voting for Annul. If you're willing to compromise, I'd be willing to go with a redFF vote, but I'm NOT giving scumPalmar his lynch of choice. Not today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:29 GMT
#1851
Honestly, aanul has 100% verified his claim. What would a jack that can do a traditional cop be useful to as the mafia?

THINK PEOPLE THINK.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:30 GMT
#1852
On December 09 2011 11:26 Risen wrote:
Well hmm... Between finals and going to dinner tonight has been much more busy than I thought it would be. Is there anything I absolutely MUST know before pouring through everything I've missed and voting? I'll justify my vote as best I can. It looks like the two main candidates for a vote are annul and... annul. Everyone else hardly has any votes.



Yes, you need to vote annul. We need two votes, and yours is supremely important.

Annul is a jack, he also has access to a dayvig shot.

With 11 votes and him likely to be lynched, he asked for town consensus on the who the most likely town was(toad). He then passed his dayvig shot to toad and toad killed prplhz.

I hold that annul was trying to wash his hands of any deaths. Any true town player would simply have taken their shot at the player they think most likely scum, not rely on some other players scum reads. Annul has been pushing Palmar as scum for 72 hours and 50 pages. Had he shot him and Palmar flipped red he would be 99% confirmed town. Instead he passed his shot to some other person.

No way annul is town. Please vote annul.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:32 GMT
#1853
On December 09 2011 11:30 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:26 Risen wrote:
Well hmm... Between finals and going to dinner tonight has been much more busy than I thought it would be. Is there anything I absolutely MUST know before pouring through everything I've missed and voting? I'll justify my vote as best I can. It looks like the two main candidates for a vote are annul and... annul. Everyone else hardly has any votes.



Yes, you need to vote annul. We need two votes, and yours is supremely important.

Annul is a jack, he also has access to a dayvig shot.

With 11 votes and him likely to be lynched, he asked for town consensus on the who the most likely town was(toad). He then passed his dayvig shot to toad and toad killed prplhz.

I hold that annul was trying to wash his hands of any deaths. Any true town player would simply have taken their shot at the player they think most likely scum, not rely on some other players scum reads. Annul has been pushing Palmar as scum for 72 hours and 50 pages. Had he shot him and Palmar flipped red he would be 99% confirmed town. Instead he passed his shot to some other person.

No way annul is town. Please vote annul.


I will go through his filter right now.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 02:32 GMT
#1854
On December 09 2011 11:29 vaderseven wrote:
Honestly, aanul has 100% verified his claim. What would a jack that can do a traditional cop be useful to as the mafia?

THINK PEOPLE THINK.


But he used his powers so not-town..
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:34 GMT
#1855
On December 09 2011 11:29 vaderseven wrote:
Honestly, aanul has 100% verified his claim. What would a jack that can do a traditional cop be useful to as the mafia?

THINK PEOPLE THINK.



It wouldn't, role cop is moderately useful, but not really. However annul does not necessarily have access to the same other 2 powers that you do. I don't even know why I asked the question.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:34 GMT
#1856
Reading in reverse order here. Why is it that annul giving away his shot is scum?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:34 GMT
#1857
On December 09 2011 11:32 hyshes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:29 vaderseven wrote:
Honestly, aanul has 100% verified his claim. What would a jack that can do a traditional cop be useful to as the mafia?

THINK PEOPLE THINK.


But he used his powers so not-town..


Unless he read my PM he knows EXACTLY what a jack can do.

This jack role is not a scum role, read the claim.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:35 GMT
#1858
On December 09 2011 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rad: My top scum-reads are STILL VOTING FOR ANNUL. I'm not voting for Annul. If you're willing to compromise, I'd be willing to go with a redFF vote, but I'm NOT giving scumPalmar his lynch of choice. Not today.


redFF doesn't look great, but I haven't touched his filter since Day 1, so I don't know. Honestly, if annul flips red you don't look so hot either VE.


Apologies for the spam, I meant to consolidate with my previous post.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:36 GMT
#1859
On December 09 2011 11:35 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rad: My top scum-reads are STILL VOTING FOR ANNUL. I'm not voting for Annul. If you're willing to compromise, I'd be willing to go with a redFF vote, but I'm NOT giving scumPalmar his lynch of choice. Not today.


redFF doesn't look great, but I haven't touched his filter since Day 1, so I don't know. Honestly, if annul flips red you don't look so hot either VE.


Apologies for the spam, I meant to consolidate with my previous post.


RedFF has been my strongest scumread from when I've been able to drop in. I can't tell whether this is town play or not from him, though. He just seems like a really mad poster.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:39 GMT
#1860
On December 09 2011 11:34 Risen wrote:
Reading in reverse order here. Why is it that annul giving away his shot is scum?


Why would a town aligned player give away his shot? Why not just shoot your top scum read, the one you have been pushing for days. Unless of course you know that player will flip town.

If annul was scum, could he have done anything better in this situation to clear his name, short of actually shooting a teammate? Put yourself in annuls shoes(as scum), and ask yourself what you would do to get out of the lynch?
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 10m
The PondCast
20h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.