• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 176 Next
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 01:54 GMT
#1821
On December 09 2011 10:48 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.


Yes. Annul asked directly at radfield there radfield isn't going to mention himself. After that, he asked if anyone thought you were mafia. And then this:
On December 09 2011 09:18 annul wrote:
ok well in 45 minutes i will make a nice announcement depending on the answers i get to my last few questions

IF YOU ARE HERE AND ACTIVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY LAST FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE

namely, 1. who do you think is MOST town; 2. do you think toad is town/mafia?


I would not be surprised if you guys set this up. And you focussing on it makes me believing it more. I just mentioned it once as a very unlikely option. But now i actually believe it.


How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:55 GMT
#1822
On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
I already addressed the doublestack point; come on, that argument is so weak it's not even funny.


You're right. I concede this point. I hadn't read Mafia XLVII so I was unaware of this possibility. However, my case does not rely on that premise.

On December 09 2011 10:25 Refallen wrote:
Show nested quote +
Why? Cause dead Townies who CANNOT possibly know our alignments were suspicious? Are you perhaps mafia and you wanted them dead BECAUSE they were suspicious of us? You weren't successful hitting annul due to him being saved and you couldn't kill me directly because I had only denounced you and that would have put a lot of heat on you? Mafia trickery.


I don't get this point, can you rephrase it?


My intent here is that you cannot rely on dead Townie's suspicions to find mafia. Many times mafia will kill a Townie PRECISELY because that Townie suspected the wrong person.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 01:55 GMT
#1823
Why couldn't there be two town Jacks, I'm cornfused? You guys claim that 6/19 is abnormally high Mafia voting power - couldn't they offset that with increased town KP?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 01:56 GMT
#1824
On December 09 2011 10:53 Radfield wrote:
Annul what action did you use last night?


i didnt.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 01:56 GMT
#1825
On December 09 2011 10:32 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:31 vaderseven wrote:
ok,

sorry was in a game of hon.

I can confirm that anul is telling the turth.


this is why i told you to pay attention to what was going on lol

you have the same powers i do, yes?



Annul if you are town there is no way vaderseven is also town. Jacks are insanely powerful + we had a 2-shot vig. No way. One scum jack, one town jack.

Having the same powers DOES NOT mean you two have the same alignment.

##VOTE ANNUL
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 01:56 GMT
#1826
On December 09 2011 10:56 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:53 Radfield wrote:
Annul what action did you use last night?


i didnt.


please explain your reasoning for that.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:57 GMT
#1827
On December 09 2011 10:54 hyshes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:48 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.


Yes. Annul asked directly at radfield there radfield isn't going to mention himself. After that, he asked if anyone thought you were mafia. And then this:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 09:18 annul wrote:
ok well in 45 minutes i will make a nice announcement depending on the answers i get to my last few questions

IF YOU ARE HERE AND ACTIVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY LAST FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE

namely, 1. who do you think is MOST town; 2. do you think toad is town/mafia?


I would not be surprised if you guys set this up. And you focussing on it makes me believing it more. I just mentioned it once as a very unlikely option. But now i actually believe it.




so you're basicly saying that rad, annul and I am all mafia. Annul asked the thread to tell us who is the most likely towny, rad, the scumbuddy. came out of nowhere saying it's Toad, and I get to shoot someone?
Yes I am asking this again because I just can't believe it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:00 GMT
#1828
He named EXACTLY my skills. I trust him.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:00 GMT
#1829
On December 09 2011 10:56 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:56 annul wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:53 Radfield wrote:
Annul what action did you use last night?


i didnt.


please explain your reasoning for that.


for seemingly obvious reasons i will do no such thing
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:02 GMT
#1830
On December 09 2011 10:57 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:54 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:48 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.


Yes. Annul asked directly at radfield there radfield isn't going to mention himself. After that, he asked if anyone thought you were mafia. And then this:
On December 09 2011 09:18 annul wrote:
ok well in 45 minutes i will make a nice announcement depending on the answers i get to my last few questions

IF YOU ARE HERE AND ACTIVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY LAST FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE

namely, 1. who do you think is MOST town; 2. do you think toad is town/mafia?


I would not be surprised if you guys set this up. And you focussing on it makes me believing it more. I just mentioned it once as a very unlikely option. But now i actually believe it.




so you're basicly saying that rad, annul and I am all mafia. Annul asked the thread to tell us who is the most likely towny, rad, the scumbuddy. came out of nowhere saying it's Toad, and I get to shoot someone?
Yes I am asking this again because I just can't believe it.


No, annul was looking for a way to wash his hands of a dead townie. Yes there is a chance that he hit mafia too, but if you know that the top suspects atm are not mafia, you are almost 100% in the clear. Annul knew my list of townies, and likely knew that Toad was at the top. Toad has been pretty open about his reads, which means Annul can basically narrow down the hit before it even happens.

If annul is town, consider that having Toad shoot for him says the LEAST about annul alignment as possible. Why would he do that!? He thinks highly of his own play, he thinks very confidently that Palmar is scum....... so just let some random townie pick the shot? No way.

You shoot Palmar in the face, and that ends all discussion of you being scum.
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 02:03 GMT
#1831
On December 09 2011 10:57 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:54 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:48 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.


Yes. Annul asked directly at radfield there radfield isn't going to mention himself. After that, he asked if anyone thought you were mafia. And then this:
On December 09 2011 09:18 annul wrote:
ok well in 45 minutes i will make a nice announcement depending on the answers i get to my last few questions

IF YOU ARE HERE AND ACTIVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY LAST FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE

namely, 1. who do you think is MOST town; 2. do you think toad is town/mafia?


I would not be surprised if you guys set this up. And you focussing on it makes me believing it more. I just mentioned it once as a very unlikely option. But now i actually believe it.




so you're basicly saying that rad, annul and I am all mafia. Annul asked the thread to tell us who is the most likely towny, rad, the scumbuddy. came out of nowhere saying it's Toad, and I get to shoot someone?
Yes I am asking this again because I just can't believe it.


Rad doesn't have to be scum for this to work. Everyone knew you and rad had a lot of towncred. Annul asked rad directly. Rad is ofcourse not gonna say himself, since that's a dumb answer. Then annul asks a different question to the rest of us: if you are scum or not. And then annul is doing a petition.

And to top that, you pick out a "consensus" (no he wasn't) suspicious townie. This all just screams "trickery".


How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:04 GMT
#1832
On December 09 2011 11:00 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:56 Radfield wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:56 annul wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:53 Radfield wrote:
Annul what action did you use last night?


i didnt.


please explain your reasoning for that.


for seemingly obvious reasons i will do no such thing



You are a fucking Jack! You have a whole mitfull of powers, yet you opt to not use one on night 1.

Vaderseven, is there any reasonable likelihood you would not use ANY of your powers last night if you could? Does it make sense to you that Annul did not use an action last night?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:06 GMT
#1833
yes it does.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:07 GMT
#1834
On December 09 2011 11:03 hyshes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:57 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:54 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:48 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.


Yes. Annul asked directly at radfield there radfield isn't going to mention himself. After that, he asked if anyone thought you were mafia. And then this:
On December 09 2011 09:18 annul wrote:
ok well in 45 minutes i will make a nice announcement depending on the answers i get to my last few questions

IF YOU ARE HERE AND ACTIVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY LAST FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE

namely, 1. who do you think is MOST town; 2. do you think toad is town/mafia?


I would not be surprised if you guys set this up. And you focussing on it makes me believing it more. I just mentioned it once as a very unlikely option. But now i actually believe it.




so you're basicly saying that rad, annul and I am all mafia. Annul asked the thread to tell us who is the most likely towny, rad, the scumbuddy. came out of nowhere saying it's Toad, and I get to shoot someone?
Yes I am asking this again because I just can't believe it.


Rad doesn't have to be scum for this to work. Everyone knew you and rad had a lot of towncred. Annul asked rad directly. Rad is ofcourse not gonna say himself, since that's a dumb answer. Then annul asks a different question to the rest of us: if you are scum or not. And then annul is doing a petition.

And to top that, you pick out a "consensus" (no he wasn't) suspicious townie. This all just screams "trickery".




I don't think so hyshes. As long as Annul knows what Toads general reads are, he can easily pass the buck to him before the shot. The reason Toad has so much towncred is because he is town. Last thing you want to do as mafia is draw a bunch of nasty suspicion onto a guy which is basically confirmed town by the who thread.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:07 GMT
#1835
On December 09 2011 11:06 vaderseven wrote:
yes it does.


You guys are useless jacks, that's what your telling me.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:07 GMT
#1836
I wouldnt have used an action last night.

You get to use 2 actions throughout the game. So you have 4 choices but only 2 to use.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:10 GMT
#1837
for fucks sake

why would you say what our restriction is?

"yes it does" was sufficient. =(
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:11 GMT
#1838
I don't know where this leaves us then. You guys are both severely hamstrung which presumably means you can both be town.

Annul's actions still don't add up.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:11 GMT
#1839
Where is Sandro -_-
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:12 GMT
#1840
vader, are the other two powers useful to town as well as scum?
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
Sea.KH 62
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 673
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko934
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee168
QueenE110
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 28m
Patches Events
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.