• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:31
CEST 08:31
KST 15:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 176 Next
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 09 2011 01:35 GMT
#1801
Toad, who do you want to vote on tonight then? Erandorr?
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 01:36 GMT
#1802
On December 09 2011 10:33 Palmar wrote:
Holy fuck, town doesn't have two jacks, annul is scum.


Lol.. and you know this because?
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:36 GMT
#1803
On December 09 2011 10:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:31 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:28 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:27 Palmar wrote:
Where the fuck was this consensus, are you on drugs toad?

annul should be lynched tonight, if I wake up to him non-dead there's gonna be rage.


are you kidding me? look up a couple of filters. I thought he's scummy, rad thought so. Fair enough I thought


I repeatedly fucking told people he was town, I even said it was one of his best town performance.

god fucking damn it.

Your vote better stay on annul's ass, because him being able to shoot says nothing about his alignment. He's still scum.


you're the only guy who defended him palmar... My option was Drazerk, Erandorr, prp, MAYBE kingjames and MAYBE sandro.

Other than rad noone ever mentoned kingjames and sandro I think and since drazerk and erandorr are not ok with the majority I went with prp.


what about the useless redFF?

I think redFF is a useless townie
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:36 GMT
#1804
annul and vaderseven, do you get to choose a role once every cycle? Don't give out any specifics that can harm you.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:37 GMT
#1805
On December 09 2011 10:35 Refallen wrote:
Toad, who do you want to vote on tonight then? Erandorr?


I just don't have a fucking clue right now. Didn't see that one comming.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:37 GMT
#1806
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 01:37 GMT
#1807
On December 09 2011 10:34 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:32 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:30 annul wrote:
this is why i give the shot to the most town sensed person in the game. if i picked and missed i instadie.

at least now you see im not bullshitting.

get off of me; i have more useful things to do for future cycles.


No, that's retarded.

If you were town, you'd have had the balls to call your shot yourself, the best way to prove yourself town is to shoot mafia, they should be glaringly obvious by now. Why didn't you shoot me? I'm your number one scumread am I not?




because if i shoot you that says nothing about me whatsoever? but if i give power to the most town person that has consensus, then theres a chance i kill one of your partners AND i survive the day


What the fuck?

you're literally stating I'm scum, and you somehow think that shooting scum doesn't help you? Are you 4real? That logic is just completely fucking insane.

The only fucking reason you didn't shoot me is you know I'm not scum, and you are scum. You know that I wouldn't have flipped scum, and you'd have been instantly lynched. You basically just confirmed yourself as scum by not even attempting to hit scum with that shot.

You just relied on Toad being bad enough, or your scumbuddy, to pick a dumb-as-shit target.

If you're not dead tomorrow, this will go down in the history books as the worst town play ever.
Computer says mafia
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 01:38 GMT
#1808
On December 09 2011 10:34 vaderseven wrote:
##unvote
##vote Palmar


ill brb but wanted to not vote the guy that obv is not lieing.


your unvote is wrongly formatted. You have to say who you unvote.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 01:39 GMT
#1809
##unvote annul
##vote Palmar
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:40 GMT
#1810
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 01:42 GMT
#1811
On December 09 2011 10:39 vaderseven wrote:
##unvote annul
##vote Palmar


You are fucking terrible at this game.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:43 GMT
#1812
EBWOP:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=86#1704
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=86#1705
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1698

That happened before he changed his question to "1. who's most town 2. do you trust toad?"
I don't think anyone here sees all of them as scum.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 01:43 GMT
#1813
I honestly hope Palmar gets modkilled, for real. I don't even care if he's town or scum...his insulting bullshit is really ruining my Zen.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 09 2011 01:44 GMT
#1814
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 01:44 GMT
#1815
##unvote annul
##vote redFF
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:46 GMT
#1816
On December 09 2011 10:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:34 annul wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:32 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:30 annul wrote:
this is why i give the shot to the most town sensed person in the game. if i picked and missed i instadie.

at least now you see im not bullshitting.

get off of me; i have more useful things to do for future cycles.


No, that's retarded.

If you were town, you'd have had the balls to call your shot yourself, the best way to prove yourself town is to shoot mafia, they should be glaringly obvious by now. Why didn't you shoot me? I'm your number one scumread am I not?




because if i shoot you that says nothing about me whatsoever? but if i give power to the most town person that has consensus, then theres a chance i kill one of your partners AND i survive the day


What the fuck?

you're literally stating I'm scum, and you somehow think that shooting scum doesn't help you? Are you 4real? That logic is just completely fucking insane.

The only fucking reason you didn't shoot me is you know I'm not scum, and you are scum. You know that I wouldn't have flipped scum, and you'd have been instantly lynched. You basically just confirmed yourself as scum by not even attempting to hit scum with that shot.

You just relied on Toad being bad enough, or your scumbuddy, to pick a dumb-as-shit target.

If you're not dead tomorrow, this will go down in the history books as the worst town play ever.


Just answer me this one question. HOW should he have know that I was the guy the pick the move?
I thought it could have been rad or V7 as well and both have experience with this game. How is this makeing sense?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:46 GMT
#1817
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


I actually don't think annul is mafia but I could be mistaken. I also don't believe that Palmar is mafia.

This is the update player list now that prplhz has been shot.

Player List:
1. supersoft, Townie
2. prplhz, Townie
3. Refallen
4. Radfield
5. Palmar
6. Erandorr
7. hyshes
8. Zephirdd
9. Drazerk
10. Jackal58
11. sandroba
12. syllogism, Vigilante
13. TruthBringer
14. Toadesstern
15. annul
16. kingjames01
17. Corrupt
18. Soap, Townie
19. Lanaia
20. Risen
21. VisceraEyes
22. vaderseven
23. Mattchew
24. Hier, Townie
25. redFF

From these players, I am still wary of:

Mafia Suspects
  • Refallen
  • Zephirdd
  • Corrupt
  • mattchew


I have a few more, but I won't say who they are. I'm watching for any slip-ups though.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:48 GMT
#1818
On December 09 2011 10:44 hyshes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:37 kingjames01 wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:34 Toadesstern wrote:
Guys, how can we both be mafia? That's just not possible unless you think the vote was massively rigged my mafias. Do you really think people like hyshes, rad, V7, palmar, and so on are mafias? No?
Well do you believe he made you guys chose me by some super awesome psychic powers? I don't think so.

Right now I think annul is town for the same reason I think V7 is town.


Actually, he didn't ask people to vote who got to use his shot. He asked if people trusted YOU, specifically.


to be fair he asked who is the MOST trustworthy towny. The first guy who answered was rad who said it's me and I'm pretty sure the 2nd guy (hyshes?) called my game as well.
From that point on, he changed it to 1. who is most trustworthy? 2. Do you agree with Toad being town

I see no possibility of setting this thing up unless you believe that Annul is scum, I am scum, Rad is Scum and hyshes is scum.


Lol. No u could just have used your town-look to save annul. Nobody had you on their town-list, so annul knew you would be the one. Especially because of his second question in which he mentions you. You save annul by doing this, get a free townkill and some towncred.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=85#1695

That's the question he did. Do you think he could have rigged that somehow? I doubt it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 01:51 GMT
#1819
On December 09 2011 10:34 vaderseven wrote:
##unvote
##vote Palmar


ill brb but wanted to not vote the guy that obv is not lieing.


There is absolutely no way we have two town jacks. If you are town then your vote absolutely needs to be on annul.

That was complete bs annul. If you truly believe Palmar was mafia you should have shot him in the face. He flips red you are full cleared and a ton of people are caught. That was a complete handwashing of any consequences.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 01:53 GMT
#1820
Annul what action did you use last night?
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.