• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5717 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 176 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 01:20 GMT
#1761
VE: okay then. i just go by what the zbot instructions say
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 01:20 GMT
#1762
On December 09 2011 10:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Ok to make this clear. I would LOVE to shoot drazerk or erandorr. To be honest mostly drazerk but I don't think that will prove a thing because the majority is not thinking so as well.
I'd say prplhz is the biggest consensus (looked that word up in a dictionary, sounds fancy). I think he's scummy as hell and a lot of people think so as well.

SOOO, shot that guy right in his face or die yourself.



so you want me to shoot prplhz?
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:20 GMT
#1763
Never mind, VisceraEyes is correct. However, I did make a mistake in the Voting Thread... Forgot to bold my vote but I fixed that.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#1764
On December 09 2011 10:20 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Ok to make this clear. I would LOVE to shoot drazerk or erandorr. To be honest mostly drazerk but I don't think that will prove a thing because the majority is not thinking so as well.
I'd say prplhz is the biggest consensus (looked that word up in a dictionary, sounds fancy). I think he's scummy as hell and a lot of people think so as well.

SOOO, shot that guy right in his face or die yourself.



so you want me to shoot prplhz?


if you can, yes.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#1765
##kill prplhz
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:21 GMT
#1766
Toad, are you taking responsibility for the hit then?

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 09 2011 01:23 GMT
#1767
shoot palmar stfu jackal
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 09 2011 01:23 GMT
#1768
that was acceptable
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:23 GMT
#1769
OH CRAP. I wanted to ask wbg if I am allowed to write the kill command. I want to push the button

But I guess it's better off that way because If I type in that command it's proves nothing... but I wanted to push a button

Are you arroudn wbg? Would be awesome to see if it works, and If I can go to bet with my vote not on annul or if I should change it
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 09 2011 01:24 GMT
#1770
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 01:24 GMT
#1771
what has the fact that he can shoot have to do with his alignment?
Computer says mafia
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1772
annul, were you required to announce your kill in the thread? Or do you send it in as a PM to the mods?

Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1773
chance of success: 0.2%
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1774
i am required to announce in the thread
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1775
To everyone else: I keep asking but no one is answering. Is it normal for a Daytime kill order to be announced in the thread?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1776
gg guys i was town anything anybody wants to ask me before wbg sees this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1777

To be honest, this doesn't convince me at all. It still appears that you were doing EXACTLY what I said you were, namely, looking for reasons to vote and when bandwagons didn't coalesce, looking for reasons to retract your vote.


I have been looking for reasons to vote, if you put it that way. Obviously, I haven't been really confident enough to attempt my own analyses yet and so I've been just looking at other people's opinions, checking with my own ideas about what I think about a particular person, and if I find the reasons to be strong enough I'll vote for him. I don't really think that's scummy, though you would be justified in calling me a sheep right now, and I will try to change that. And I don't think I've been 'coalescing on bandwagons and then finding a reason to retract my vote'. It was the Soap incident, and as I pointed out, the meta thing about Soap was entirely new information that was valuable.

This doesn't even make sense. You can't blindly look at a dead Townie's suspect list and then say, "AHA! Mafia!" This post is very typical of an inexperienced mafia. Are you hoping that the Town will eliminate players that are suspicious of you?


I thought this would have been a good way to make use of the information we got from the killings. Obviously, there's levelling in play here but at that moment, with that new information, I thought that was the best way to make use of it. I don't think this was very mafia-ish at all, and at worst it is the mark of an inexperienced player.

I already addressed the doublestack point; come on, that argument is so weak it's not even funny.

Why? Cause dead Townies who CANNOT possibly know our alignments were suspicious? Are you perhaps mafia and you wanted them dead BECAUSE they were suspicious of us? You weren't successful hitting annul due to him being saved and you couldn't kill me directly because I had only denounced you and that would have put a lot of heat on you? Mafia trickery.


I don't get this point, can you rephrase it?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 09 2011 01:26 GMT
#1778
[image loading]

prplhz the vanilla townie has been killed!

He was repeatedly bitch-slapped to death.

Day ends in 2 hours and 35 minutes.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 09 2011 01:26 GMT
#1779
On December 09 2011 10:25 Palmar wrote:
chance of success: 0.2%


yeah think so too, but if those 0,2% happen to be true I'm not going to vote annul.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 09 2011 01:27 GMT
#1780
Where the fuck was this consensus, are you on drugs toad?

annul should be lynched tonight, if I wake up to him non-dead there's gonna be rage.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
10h 19m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.