• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8802 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 176 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:40 GMT
#1861
Ok, I'm confused. Someone explain this sequence of events to me. From reading his filter, and looking at Palmar's.

Palmar accuses annul of being scum, VE accuses Palmar of being scum (shocking), annul says wtf why is everyone voting for me, Palmar gives a case on annul that isn't convincing at all, annul freaks and starts OMGUS, annul gives out his role and asks toads what to do, toads says shoot prplhz, annul shoots prplhz (I thought prplhz was scum going into d2), annul #1 lynch target in spite of being jack?

Correct me if I'm misreading things here.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 02:40 GMT
#1862
On December 09 2011 11:35 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rad: My top scum-reads are STILL VOTING FOR ANNUL. I'm not voting for Annul. If you're willing to compromise, I'd be willing to go with a redFF vote, but I'm NOT giving scumPalmar his lynch of choice. Not today.


redFF doesn't look great, but I haven't touched his filter since Day 1, so I don't know. Honestly, if annul flips red you don't look so hot either VE.


Apologies for the spam, I meant to consolidate with my previous post.


For not voting with scum? OKAAAAAY! How in the bloody hell does me not voting with my top scum suspects make me 'not look so hot'?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 02:41 GMT
#1863
Oh, I get it...because I'm not sheeping the vets like all the other noobs. That makes me scum...got it.

Jesus, this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:42 GMT
#1864
thats a wrong sequence

1. palmar plays like a complete retard day 1
2. i call him out for this shit, starting on day 1
3. day 2 comes and PALMAR, in true fashion, does the OMGUS that he does every fucking game, on me this time.
4a. i defend it as best i can. . .
4b. . . . until i realize i cant stop it, so i have to claim.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:42 GMT
#1865
vader, do you think it likely that town has access to two jacks, hamstrung as they are? A Dayvig is an extraordinarly powerful tool, because it can confirm a townie and kill a mafia in one blow. I have never seen a game with two town dayvig's other than the bang bang games. It makes far more sense to balance the load by giving each team a jack.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:43 GMT
#1866
god damnit I thought you claimed all your powers annul.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:44 GMT
#1867
On December 09 2011 11:42 annul wrote:
thats a wrong sequence

1. palmar plays like a complete retard day 1
2. i call him out for this shit, starting on day 1
3. day 2 comes and PALMAR, in true fashion, does the OMGUS that he does every fucking game, on me this time.
4a. i defend it as best i can. . .
4b. . . . until i realize i cant stop it, so i have to claim.



So why didn't you shoot him?

I also notice that nowhere in that sequence of events does Palmar play like scum.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:44 GMT
#1868
for obvious reasons we shouldnt say what our night powers are until they become relevant
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:45 GMT
#1869
Did you catch what I did annul?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:45 GMT
#1870
my term "retard" is a catch-all. it includes extreme anti-town behavior (which he had on day 1) and it means he's either red or he decided to shit up the game day 1 for no reason. i apply occams razor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:46 GMT
#1871
On December 09 2011 11:39 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:34 Risen wrote:
Reading in reverse order here. Why is it that annul giving away his shot is scum?


Why would a town aligned player give away his shot? Why not just shoot your top scum read, the one you have been pushing for days. Unless of course you know that player will flip town.

If annul was scum, could he have done anything better in this situation to clear his name, short of actually shooting a teammate? Put yourself in annuls shoes(as scum), and ask yourself what you would do to get out of the lynch?


I'm just wondering why annul is scum in this situation and v7 is town. I'm not sure your last question is fair, either. What is annul supposed to do in this situation as town? Why is his action scummy? I think it's scummy, but I think that only because I think v7's decision was scummy.

I'm unvoting annul and placing it on redff. I still don't like him even AFTER reading his filter.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:46 GMT
#1872
On December 09 2011 11:40 Risen wrote:
Ok, I'm confused. Someone explain this sequence of events to me. From reading his filter, and looking at Palmar's.

Palmar accuses annul of being scum, VE accuses Palmar of being scum (shocking), annul says wtf why is everyone voting for me, Palmar gives a case on annul that isn't convincing at all, annul freaks and starts OMGUS, annul gives out his role and asks toads what to do, toads says shoot prplhz, annul shoots prplhz (I thought prplhz was scum going into d2), annul #1 lynch target in spite of being jack?

Correct me if I'm misreading things here.



The case on annul is pretty solid. I recommend you reread it. I made several additional points when I voted him.

Since voting Palmar(for a terrible reason) midway through Day 1, annul has done virtually nothing. Even today he promised a big fat post but then simply passed over his dayvig shot to a townie. Annul is putting in very little effort, something that is a hallmark of scum.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:46 GMT
#1873
On December 09 2011 11:45 vaderseven wrote:
Did you catch what I did annul?


yes. and i know why you did it, but i disagree with it.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 09 2011 02:50 GMT
#1874
On December 09 2011 11:44 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:42 annul wrote:
thats a wrong sequence

1. palmar plays like a complete retard day 1
2. i call him out for this shit, starting on day 1
3. day 2 comes and PALMAR, in true fashion, does the OMGUS that he does every fucking game, on me this time.
4a. i defend it as best i can. . .
4b. . . . until i realize i cant stop it, so i have to claim.



So why didn't you shoot him?

I also notice that nowhere in that sequence of events does Palmar play like scum.


Wait what? OMGUS is such scum behavior. Forcing people to act in an irrational manner is STUPID. We should have been able to be patient and Palmar has now forced two jack's out of hiding. How the hell is that pro-town?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 02:51 GMT
#1875
On December 09 2011 11:50 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:44 Radfield wrote:
On December 09 2011 11:42 annul wrote:
thats a wrong sequence

1. palmar plays like a complete retard day 1
2. i call him out for this shit, starting on day 1
3. day 2 comes and PALMAR, in true fashion, does the OMGUS that he does every fucking game, on me this time.
4a. i defend it as best i can. . .
4b. . . . until i realize i cant stop it, so i have to claim.



So why didn't you shoot him?

I also notice that nowhere in that sequence of events does Palmar play like scum.


Wait what? OMGUS is such scum behavior. Forcing people to act in an irrational manner is STUPID. We should have been able to be patient and Palmar has now forced two jack's out of hiding. How the hell is that pro-town?


+ Show Spoiler +
It's not...


In all fairness, Palmar didn't "force" Annul...that was everyone's doing. Palmar just pushed the wagon.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:51 GMT
#1876
No, read my filter annul. If you cant subtlely prove you caught the problem with what I said then you are a liar.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 02:54 GMT
#1877
On December 09 2011 11:46 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 11:39 Radfield wrote:
On December 09 2011 11:34 Risen wrote:
Reading in reverse order here. Why is it that annul giving away his shot is scum?


Why would a town aligned player give away his shot? Why not just shoot your top scum read, the one you have been pushing for days. Unless of course you know that player will flip town.

If annul was scum, could he have done anything better in this situation to clear his name, short of actually shooting a teammate? Put yourself in annuls shoes(as scum), and ask yourself what you would do to get out of the lynch?


I'm just wondering why annul is scum in this situation and v7 is town. I'm not sure your last question is fair, either. What is annul supposed to do in this situation as town? Why is his action scummy? I think it's scummy, but I think that only because I think v7's decision was scummy.

I'm unvoting annul and placing it on redff. I still don't like him even AFTER reading his filter.



You're right, vader is back on the table given that we have a second Jack. But his play has been pretty green, whereas annul has been pretty red.

What is annul supposed to do in this situation as town?


He was supposed to shoot. If I was a town aligned dayvig, and I was getting hung, I would never in a million years pass off my shot to someone else. NEVER. If I had absolutely no scum reads, I would still probably take a shot, because allowing someone else to take the shot says nothing about my alignment. Add to that that the player taking the shot is very new, and you have something annul would never do.

If I actually had a scum-read, one I have pushed for days on a player who looks very unlikely to be ever be lynched, in fact this player is well known for talking his way out of lynches, that is a no-brainer. You pop in, you shoot Palmar, and you become the town hero.

Why was annul looking for a way to wash his hands. Why does toad taking the shot even make any sense. You know why annul asked the mods if he could shoot himself and modkill everyone on his wagon? Because there are no scum on the wagon, and it would be an instant GG.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 02:54 GMT
#1878
On December 09 2011 11:51 vaderseven wrote:
No, read my filter annul. If you cant subtlely prove you caught the problem with what I said then you are a liar.


and now everyone on the red team will look at this post and my next few posts and try to find the breadcrumb. be smarter than that.

lets just say it has to do with our night powers in some capacity.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 09 2011 02:54 GMT
#1879
annul is town.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 09 2011 02:56 GMT
#1880
On December 09 2011 10:36 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 10:33 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:31 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:29 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:28 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 10:27 Palmar wrote:
Where the fuck was this consensus, are you on drugs toad?

annul should be lynched tonight, if I wake up to him non-dead there's gonna be rage.


are you kidding me? look up a couple of filters. I thought he's scummy, rad thought so. Fair enough I thought


I repeatedly fucking told people he was town, I even said it was one of his best town performance.

god fucking damn it.

Your vote better stay on annul's ass, because him being able to shoot says nothing about his alignment. He's still scum.


you're the only guy who defended him palmar... My option was Drazerk, Erandorr, prp, MAYBE kingjames and MAYBE sandro.

Other than rad noone ever mentoned kingjames and sandro I think and since drazerk and erandorr are not ok with the majority I went with prp.


what about the useless redFF?

I think redFF is a useless townie

I don't get this, how have I been useless? I made the first case of day 1, have been active in thread, have been transparent with my reads. It's just annoying getting called useless by some random dude in his second game with no reasoning...
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1187
910 110
Snow 97
Hyun 77
NotJumperer 55
Bale 32
Noble 11
sorry 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto250
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm120
ViBE18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 52m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.