• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 176 Next
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 04 2011 22:39 GMT
#261
vaderseven: radfield is a very strong player and lynching him day 1 based on such a weak case would be ridiculous. You also did not understand what I meant when discussing strategy and related things, but I'm not going to elaborate as they are not particularly relevant. Random lynching is quite different than random voting and just a means for starting conversation. He did not suggest nolynch. Everything about your radfield notes is basically wrong
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 04 2011 22:40 GMT
#262
Real Time Mafia
BC's Arkham Asylum

These are the last two scum games I was in. I was scum in iGrok's Paranoid Mafia I think, but I flaked out of that one and proceeded to get banned for inactivity.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 22:40 GMT
#263
For the sake of clarity:

Prplhz, in the post where you said, "Just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do our job," where you intending for the word our to be concerning alignment and thus mean, "Just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do the town's job."

I am not saying that you are saying that is the blue's job to win the game or anything I am just trying to clear it up that you intended for that sentence to imply that the blue roles will do their job and your choice of pronoun was a result of blues sharing alignment with greens.

Correct?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 04 2011 22:41 GMT
#264
ok I'm back and I read the thread. I got to say there was a couple of posts that looked weird. However since I haven't played with those people before a lot (the only one I played some games with would be hyshes I guess, this is my 3rd game with him) and I don't think they're vets I figured it's new townies for now.
Sure if palmar would make those statements or some of the other vets that'd be crazy but I think what happened so far was nothing special.
I do not like the fact that so many people are not posting (or just posting a little). If someone wants my opinion on something that happened so far shoot me a question but as mentioned I haven't seen something scummy from vets yet and that stuff comming from people who are new or kind of new is more looking like townie who are just saying what they think right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 04 2011 22:49 GMT
#265
Okay, since people are still talking about it even though I addressed it twice:

I did not claim blue and I did not slip blue. I meant what Radfield wrote later; "Do you just want to sit around and wait for power roles to do the job (finding scum) that town is supposed to do by/for itself?"

Now can we PLEASE, as a culture, move on?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 22:55 GMT
#266
I posted my whole notes, the part Plays off of syllogism and says we need to make the town innocent so we can see scum is a part that isn't a part of a case on him. I should have been clear on that.



Opens with a random vote on prplhz (rng). Too safe a vote that provides nothing. Even calls it bad. Really searching for ways that are not scum hunting to find a day1 lynch.

Radfield even agrees that he says RNG lynch is bad and then votes via a RNG.

I get that you are saying vote != lynch but I refuse to not hold someone accountable (which would mean not take note of) for their votes.

At the very least, he has made a vote that is clearly prestated to be worthless and that alone is scummy. You can't even use such a vote to pressure someone as the scum will just ignore worthless votes.

He goes then to

On December 04 2011 23:18 Radfield wrote:
What about no lynching? That is an option in this set-up.

Where would you rank it?


So now we have RNG vote that he made sure to preamble with how worthless such a vote is followed by bringing up no-lynch.



My feelings of his scummyness are based completely on his RNG way of having a throwaway vote that he is now safely hidden behind (on a player that for a bit was softclaimed as blue) and his then push to no lynch. I really dislike this post about the no lynch idea-

On December 05 2011 01:33 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 00:57 TruthBringer wrote:
I don't like the idea of using a zodiac list. I feel like it can be used by the mafia to get townies to hang other townies.

I don't think we should lynch anyone on day 1, personally. I know mafia get kills at night, but blues also have powerful abilities at night.

People are saying 6/25 is high, but it is probably offset by the town having powerful blues or quite a few blues.

Also, I've been out of the TL mafia loop for awhile, so if it comes to day 1 lynching, I'll be completely worthless as I can't read any of you at all.


If we end up no-lynching today, that is ok(although non-optimal). Keep in mind our Day 1 goals:

1. Create a positive atmosphere. Clarity, no arguing, etc.

2. Get everyone's votes and thoughts down on paper. Force scum to bullshit about who they want to lynch and why.

3. Establish baselines of activity for players for use in future days.



Again, a no-lynch is not the end of the world, but we don't want to enter the day with a mindset of no-lynching. We want to enter the day planning to find scummy players, and gather a majority.

You don't need to be able to 'read' anyone. Support people making sense, lynch people who are playing poorly. Past experience with players is useful, but not essential by any means. Even if you don't think you can find scum, contribute and make sure you don't get mistaken for one(assuming you are town).


He mentions some truth and not so good things in a mixed up manner here.

No lynches make day 1 worthless and the daytime is the time that the town has power. The town is an uninformed majority (or else the game is over) and a majority controls the lynch. In his list of 3 goals for day 1 I find goal 1 to be one that is there to just discredit aggressive players, point 2 is 100% correct and the only real goal, and point 3 is a neutral fall back thing to state as any alignment.

He says a no lynch isnt the end of the world but then makes it clear how we should never start of thinking it is a goal.

I really think he is trying to subtlety push this option. He doesn't want to get labeled as pushing it but is trying to bring up every small detail that can be viewed as positive for such a end to the day.

His 2nd goal, the one that matters the most and is the most correct, is the one that he is not doing himself. I find that to be scummy as hell. He KNOWS the reasons for needed votes and cases and yet has a RNG vote (that he declared before making was worthless via stating that RNG isn't useful).
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 22:55 GMT
#267
Thanks prplhz that was perfect, clear statements like that are useful.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 04 2011 22:58 GMT
#268
He does not push for no lynch. Read his filter and you will discover he quotes me and agrees that no lynch is a bad idea. Even if he hadn't made that post I can guarantee you that he thinks that anyway and would not push for no lynch as scum. The post you are quoting is asking someone else's opinion on it as that's one way of extracting information; by having them voice their opinion on a potentially controversial subject.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 23:00 GMT
#269
He is the that voiced the idea and hen is his day 1 goal post he subtely advances the idea as a valid one.

Do you disagree?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 23:00 GMT
#270
Nope, don't want a no-lynch

I assure, I will very much be pushing or supporting a lynch today. In addition, if my 'random' vote stays on prp all day, THEN you can call me scummy(and I will agree), but the day is not yet half over, and I'm not going to bounce around like a madman. My vote served it's purpose.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 04 2011 23:02 GMT
#271
Yes, I disagree. It is just a means of conveying that there are other priorities day 1 than just to lynch scum.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 23:05 GMT
#272
[/b]##unvote[/b]

All my concerns were addressed with that post by Radfield.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 23:06 GMT
#273
##unvote
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 04 2011 23:09 GMT
#274
On December 05 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:

He mentions some truth and not so good things in a mixed up manner here.

No lynches make day 1 worthless and the daytime is the time that the town has power. The town is an uninformed majority (or else the game is over) and a majority controls the lynch. In his list of 3 goals for day 1 I find goal 1 to be one that is there to just discredit aggressive players, point 2 is 100% correct and the only real goal, and point 3 is a neutral fall back thing to state as any alignment.

He says a no lynch isnt the end of the world but then makes it clear how we should never start of thinking it is a goal.

I really think he is trying to subtlety push this option. He doesn't want to get labeled as pushing it but is trying to bring up every small detail that can be viewed as positive for such a end to the day.

His 2nd goal, the one that matters the most and is the most correct, is the one that he is not doing himself. I find that to be scummy as hell. He KNOWS the reasons for needed votes and cases and yet has a RNG vote (that he declared before making was worthless via stating that RNG isn't useful).


I interpreted what he said as disagreeing with me and some other people who said a no-lynch is the worst possible option for town. I think he just wants to imply that a "probably-/maybe-townielynch" is worse than a no-lynch and I just don't think so.
He wants to have this option as a final save I guess, instead of lynching someone he thinks is a townie.

However I think he's wrong with that one because as far as I can see a no-lynch will be ruining town-atmosphere. A no-lynch happens when there's no majority so town splits up, which does not have to be the end of the world but if there's noone telling us which side was right it will give us a 2nd day that's just the very same discussion again, with everyone who thought his choice on day1 was right thinking his choice is still right and the other way arround.
If that happens town atmosphere is really screwed imo.
Happened 2 games ago to me and I don't want it to happen again. I was a blue in a beginners-mini and said something along the lines "everyone please start posting, no matter if you're blue or green we need you and if you're a blue trying to hide that really gives you away". So a bunch of people came along and said I'm scum because I'm telling blues to reveal themselves and they tried to lynch me and someone else. A no-lynch happened and we had the same scenario for 3 days until I got shot on night3 by mafia. Days 1 and 2 were wasted because there was a huge fight over who of us two is actually mafia, day 3 was wasted because of a shitty decision that had nothing to do with that.
Sooooo, I don't really want that to happen again.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 23:09 GMT
#275
On December 05 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 01:33 Radfield wrote:
On December 05 2011 00:57 TruthBringer wrote:
I don't like the idea of using a zodiac list. I feel like it can be used by the mafia to get townies to hang other townies.

I don't think we should lynch anyone on day 1, personally. I know mafia get kills at night, but blues also have powerful abilities at night.

People are saying 6/25 is high, but it is probably offset by the town having powerful blues or quite a few blues.

Also, I've been out of the TL mafia loop for awhile, so if it comes to day 1 lynching, I'll be completely worthless as I can't read any of you at all.


If we end up no-lynching today, that is ok(although non-optimal). Keep in mind our Day 1 goals:

1. Create a positive atmosphere. Clarity, no arguing, etc.

2. Get everyone's votes and thoughts down on paper. Force scum to bullshit about who they want to lynch and why.

3. Establish baselines of activity for players for use in future days.



Again, a no-lynch is not the end of the world, but we don't want to enter the day with a mindset of no-lynching. We want to enter the day planning to find scummy players, and gather a majority.

You don't need to be able to 'read' anyone. Support people making sense, lynch people who are playing poorly. Past experience with players is useful, but not essential by any means. Even if you don't think you can find scum, contribute and make sure you don't get mistaken for one(assuming you are town).


He mentions some truth and not so good things in a mixed up manner here.

No lynches make day 1 worthless and the daytime is the time that the town has power. The town is an uninformed majority (or else the game is over) and a majority controls the lynch. In his list of 3 goals for day 1 I find goal 1 to be one that is there to just discredit aggressive players, point 2 is 100% correct and the only real goal, and point 3 is a neutral fall back thing to state as any alignment.

He says a no lynch isnt the end of the world but then makes it clear how we should never start of thinking it is a goal.

I really think he is trying to subtlety push this option. He doesn't want to get labeled as pushing it but is trying to bring up every small detail that can be viewed as positive for such a end to the day.

His 2nd goal, the one that matters the most and is the most correct, is the one that he is not doing himself. I find that to be scummy as hell. He KNOWS the reasons for needed votes and cases and yet has a RNG vote (that he declared before making was worthless via stating that RNG isn't useful).



No lynches do NOT make day 1 useless. However, I agree that no lynching is bad, and that we don't want to do it. Lets leave it at that.

Goal One is absolutely not there to discredit aggressive townies. There is a very big difference between being aggressive and shitting up the thread. Two players arguing back and forth is awful for a town, mafia is allowed to coast, and can easily redirect attention. Two players calmly discussing reads can work wonders(read Mini mafia X with Palmar and Sandroba). I'm stating that one of our primary goals is to keep the thread moving appropriately, and down avenues that are constructive to town.

Aggression is just fine: Redff is being aggressive, and I like it. prplhz is being someone aggressive, and it's good too. Annul is also aggressive, and doing a fine job. No problems with any of their play so far.

Point 3 is also important. Scum players tend to be more active at the beginning of a game, and taper off as the game goes on. Town players tend to do the opposite.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 04 2011 23:14 GMT
#276
On December 05 2011 08:09 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 07:55 vaderseven wrote:

He mentions some truth and not so good things in a mixed up manner here.

No lynches make day 1 worthless and the daytime is the time that the town has power. The town is an uninformed majority (or else the game is over) and a majority controls the lynch. In his list of 3 goals for day 1 I find goal 1 to be one that is there to just discredit aggressive players, point 2 is 100% correct and the only real goal, and point 3 is a neutral fall back thing to state as any alignment.

He says a no lynch isnt the end of the world but then makes it clear how we should never start of thinking it is a goal.

I really think he is trying to subtlety push this option. He doesn't want to get labeled as pushing it but is trying to bring up every small detail that can be viewed as positive for such a end to the day.

His 2nd goal, the one that matters the most and is the most correct, is the one that he is not doing himself. I find that to be scummy as hell. He KNOWS the reasons for needed votes and cases and yet has a RNG vote (that he declared before making was worthless via stating that RNG isn't useful).


I interpreted what he said as disagreeing with me and some other people who said a no-lynch is the worst possible option for town. I think he just wants to imply that a "probably-/maybe-townielynch" is worse than a no-lynch and I just don't think so.
He wants to have this option as a final save I guess, instead of lynching someone he thinks is a townie.

However I think he's wrong with that one because as far as I can see a no-lynch will be ruining town-atmosphere. A no-lynch happens when there's no majority so town splits up, which does not have to be the end of the world but if there's noone telling us which side was right it will give us a 2nd day that's just the very same discussion again, with everyone who thought his choice on day1 was right thinking his choice is still right and the other way arround.
If that happens town atmosphere is really screwed imo.
Happened 2 games ago to me and I don't want it to happen again. I was a blue in a beginners-mini and said something along the lines "everyone please start posting, no matter if you're blue or green we need you and if you're a blue trying to hide that really gives you away". So a bunch of people came along and said I'm scum because I'm telling blues to reveal themselves and they tried to lynch me and someone else. A no-lynch happened and we had the same scenario for 3 days until I got shot on night3 by mafia. Days 1 and 2 were wasted because there was a huge fight over who of us two is actually mafia, day 3 was wasted because of a shitty decision that had nothing to do with that.
Sooooo, I don't really want that to happen again.

Actually I think i was a VT that game and a blue the game before that. Not important at all but I guess I should say it nevertheless :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 04 2011 23:16 GMT
#277
I guess I just can't get over the wifom element of point 3 but I am also the type that posts alot no matter what.

I have to agree that what I call slap fights are awful for the town but aggression is good. I agree with your clarifications on all the matters.

What a joy to have someone that responds quickly (luck there most likely, you are around and I am around), without saying 'u dumb/bad', and logically.

I see where syllo is coming from now saying that you are a good player.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 23:17 GMT
#278
On December 05 2011 08:09 Toadesstern wrote:


I interpreted what he said as disagreeing with me and some other people who said a no-lynch is the worst possible option for town. I think he just wants to imply that a "probably-/maybe-townielynch" is worse than a no-lynch and I just don't think so.
He wants to have this option as a final save I guess, instead of lynching someone he thinks is a townie.

However I think he's wrong with that one because as far as I can see a no-lynch will be ruining town-atmosphere. A no-lynch happens when there's no majority so town splits up, which does not have to be the end of the world but if there's noone telling us which side was right it will give us a 2nd day that's just the very same discussion again, with everyone who thought his choice on day1 was right thinking his choice is still right and the other way arround.
If that happens town atmosphere is really screwed imo.
Happened 2 games ago to me and I don't want it to happen again. I was a blue in a beginners-mini and said something along the lines "everyone please start posting, no matter if you're blue or green we need you and if you're a blue trying to hide that really gives you away". So a bunch of people came along and said I'm scum because I'm telling blues to reveal themselves and they tried to lynch me and someone else. A no-lynch happened and we had the same scenario for 3 days until I got shot on night3 by mafia. Days 1 and 2 were wasted because there was a huge fight over who of us two is actually mafia, day 3 was wasted because of a shitty decision that had nothing to do with that.
Sooooo, I don't really want that to happen again.



I would definitely prefer no-lynching over lynching someone I have a strong town read on. However that was not really my point. My point is that even if we wind up at a no-lynch, we still gain a lot of valuable information from the day, and that it's no reason to get upset or feel like town is now at a disadvantage. The reason town atmosphere gets screwed (imo) is not because of the no-lynch, but rather due to the reactions to a no-lynch.

The real problem with your scenario is that players were not willing to change their reads. Day 2 is NOT the same as Day 1, no matter if there is a lynch or not. Your reads should be constantly evolving and narrowing down onto scum, hence why even in no-flip(alignment not revealed on death) games towns can still do decently.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 04 2011 23:17 GMT
#279
Radfield: do you really find that annul is being aggressive and doing a fine job? I thought he played well in XLVII but so far his pressure has been directed towards irrelevant things, such as prplhz's "slip" and some general strategy related topics
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 04 2011 23:20 GMT
#280
On December 05 2011 08:16 vaderseven wrote:
I guess I just can't get over the wifom element of point 3 but I am also the type that posts alot no matter what.



In all fairness, point 3 is not nearly as important, and is just something I generally do. It's really just a corollary of point number 2. I imagine if you read the townie guides you would not find it in there
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.