• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:27
CEST 20:27
KST 03:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8179 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 260

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 266 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 03 2011 03:36 GMT
#5181
No Radfield, I'm tired of being nice. When I was being called a cheater it wasn't a big deal now was it?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 03 2011 03:47 GMT
#5182
On December 03 2011 12:32 Hier wrote:
There's an IRC channel?


#tlmafia on quakenet
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 03:56 GMT
#5183
Meh. Scum reads on prplhz, Errandor and GreYMist on day 1. I missed on xtffc. Everybody else was a null.
I'd do this game again. If I had a gun. Cause I'd blow WBG and his fucking pottymouth right out of the fucking game. Seriously dude. You have fucking issues.
Life can only kill you once.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 03 2011 03:57 GMT
#5184
I 100% don't agree with the Ace modkill either and will strongly push against any kind of ban. I've known him since 2005 and he's one of the last people here I would ever expect to cheat; it should be pretty obvious to anyone who has played with him for awhile here too that he's not the kind of person who'd intend that.

As for the 'transgression,' nothing in his posts shows anything more worthy than a warning. And as soon as Ace was warned, he stopped. No big deal. It makes even less sense considering he was one of/virtually the only player to actually be trying to put the game on track and save it from disaster. Some people owe him an apology: the modkill, the slandering, and the blind eye to all the players ruining the thread is a serious problem ;/

The reasons pm'ed to the mods about it 'confirming him as town' is bs because he just brought it up as an example, it's not like he pushed it hard whatsoever. That would be much, much different. It's not like a mafia member couldn't do the exact same thing. Nobody's going to do it anyway lol. The rule should also be made clearer in the OP too.

In the future please consult people outside the game for really tough calls like this. The hosts were in a really rough spot given all the crap happening in the game thus making it a lot harder to properly judge things. Mistakes happen, etc. All you can do is to enlist the opinions of some people who aren't emotionally invested. The day 2 lynch problem was handled much better I think.

Also, players in the game, alive or dead, should NOT be attempting to put pressure on the host to modkill someone on a questionable situation (as what happened with the Ace case). That feels like a much worse offense though there's no rule against it (yet). It simply puts the hosts in a really unfair position. Bringing it up to the host is one thing, but writing them long pm's arguing a case to modkill is not imo. Let them or observing experienced people handle it and play the game.
Liquipedia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2011 03:58 GMT
#5185
On December 03 2011 12:56 Jackal58 wrote:
Meh. Scum reads on prplhz, Errandor and GreYMist on day 1. I missed on xtffc. Everybody else was a null.
I'd do this game again. If I had a gun. Cause I'd blow WBG and his fucking pottymouth right out of the fucking game. Seriously dude. You have fucking issues.


-_-
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 03:59 GMT
#5186
His "cheat" was a bullshit proposition that was made in jest. I seriously don't see how anybody could take issue with that when we just went through 20 pages of Moron, Idiot, NO YOU,
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 04:01 GMT
#5187
On December 03 2011 12:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 12:56 Jackal58 wrote:
Meh. Scum reads on prplhz, Errandor and GreYMist on day 1. I missed on xtffc. Everybody else was a null.
I'd do this game again. If I had a gun. Cause I'd blow WBG and his fucking pottymouth right out of the fucking game. Seriously dude. You have fucking issues.


-_-

[image loading]


You make this a very tedious endeavor sir.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 04:02 GMT
#5188
Hey Incog - I still want to know wtf an Anti-Jackal is.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 03 2011 04:11 GMT
#5189
On December 03 2011 12:10 Ace wrote:
Fuck the ban list. There hasn't been a jail built that could hold me. If I decide to play a game of Mafia here I'll hop in when and where I please. I'll even host a game while banned for my own amusement.


"You come at the King, you best not miss!"
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 03 2011 04:19 GMT
#5190
On December 03 2011 13:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Hey Incog - I still want to know wtf an Anti-Jackal is.

someone who's good at mafia
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 03 2011 04:20 GMT
#5191
You guys take yourself so fucking seriously, its either really funny of kind of sad.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 04:22 GMT
#5192
On December 03 2011 13:19 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 13:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Hey Incog - I still want to know wtf an Anti-Jackal is.

someone who's good at mafia

Ahh. Not you then.
Life can only kill you once.
cosine
Profile Joined September 2011
313 Posts
December 03 2011 04:22 GMT
#5193
lol I was a bodyguard.

This game was terrible, but big games usually are.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 03 2011 04:25 GMT
#5194
On December 03 2011 13:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 13:19 redFF wrote:
On December 03 2011 13:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Hey Incog - I still want to know wtf an Anti-Jackal is.

someone who's good at mafia

Ahh. Not you then.


ty for making that point for me jackal
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 03 2011 04:25 GMT
#5195
On December 03 2011 13:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 12:10 Ace wrote:
Fuck the ban list. There hasn't been a jail built that could hold me. If I decide to play a game of Mafia here I'll hop in when and where I please. I'll even host a game while banned for my own amusement.


"You come at the King, you best not miss!"


gotta keep the devil way down in the hole
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2011 04:39 GMT
#5196
Idk, maybe it's b/c it was my first game, but up until I got modkilled I was having a blast lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 04:45:50
December 03 2011 04:40 GMT
#5197
On December 03 2011 12:18 Hier wrote:
Vaderseven's play scary, just like I pointed out in my original post about him.


I am VERY sad I went for a gambit. I am conservation in forum mafia usually (not irc or real life) so I am thinking if I had played normal I would have gotten by for a LONG time with no pressure really.

Thanks for the comment!


Ver/Ace-

I respectfully disagree about not needing a mod kill but I come from strick forums about that kind of thing and its my opinion and feelings. I don't think it is every wrong to write a mod about your feelings in any matter but any mod choice is FINAL.

That being said I really regret the negative tone that whole thing resulted in and want to say I am sorry that action that I agreed with made you feel that negative. I truly am. I did not intend to do something offensive like that.

No dead player or non player should ever pressure a mod to do anything.

If a mod says, don't PM me about how to run my game then no player should do so.

GG till the inactives got mod killed and all.

I'll talk about the day 2 vote stuff later.





WBG, gg that was frustrating to act town vs. Saying dont talk to or about that guy was an interesting move. It almost made me stop posting.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 03 2011 04:45 GMT
#5198
xtfftc (town)
hier (town)
supersoft (town)
prplhz (mafia)
kenpachi (mafia)
deconduo (town)
blind-rawr (town)
bloodyc0bbler (town)
vaderseven (mafia)
tree.hugger (mafia)
StimilantE (town)
Lanaia (mafia)
Drazerk (mafia)
Mattchew (mafia)
Ciryandor (mafia)
sandroba (town)

So my scumlist prior to being modkilled was 8/16 correct. Damn I suck >.<
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 03 2011 04:46 GMT
#5199
On December 03 2011 13:40 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2011 12:18 Hier wrote:
Vaderseven's play scary, just like I pointed out in my original post about him.


I am VERY sad I went for a gambit. I am conservate in forum mafia usually (not irc or real life) so I am thinking if I had played normal I would have gotten by for a LONG time with no pressure really.

Thanks for the comment!


Ver/Ace-

I respectfully disagree about not needing a mod kill but I come from strick forums about that kind of thing and its my opinion and feelings. I don't think it is every wrong to write a mod about your feelings in any matter but any mod choice is FINAL.

That being said I really regret the negative tone that whole thing resulted in and want to say I am sorry that action that I agreed with made you feel that negative. I truly am. I did not intend to do something offensive like that.

No dead player or non player should ever pressure a mod to do anything.

If a mod says, don't PM me about how to run my game then no player should do so.

GG till the inactives got mod killed and all.

I'll talk about the day 2 vote stuff later.

At TL you get permabanned for misspelling "strict" Now that's strick.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 03 2011 04:47 GMT
#5200
On December 03 2011 12:56 Jackal58 wrote:
Meh. Scum reads on prplhz, Errandor and GreYMist on day 1. I missed on xtffc. Everybody else was a null.
I'd do this game again. If I had a gun. Cause I'd blow WBG and his fucking pottymouth right out of the fucking game. Seriously dude. You have fucking issues.


LOL.

Aggression and intimidation is part of the game learn to use it and dont get abused by it.

How do you think my play would have been had I let people with a voice tell me what to do?
Prev 1 258 259 260 261 262 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM869
TKL 384
TaKeTV 314
IndyStarCraft 203
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 869
TKL 384
IndyStarCraft 203
MaxPax 168
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 87
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 14
JuggernautJason9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 726
ggaemo 177
firebathero 136
White-Ra 122
910 59
Barracks 58
Hyun 37
Trap 33
Killer 26
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 14
soO 14
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4774
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6833
crisheroes1700
Liquid`Hasu1526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3463
singsing1494
Beastyqt752
ceh9634
B2W.Neo511
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe79
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream464
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 14
EmSc2Tv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 67
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2413
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.