• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10384 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 266 Next
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 01:08 GMT
#2221
wherebugsgo is defending intrigue, who lied about being new to mafia when in fact intrigue is a top level player from my experiences with him at IPL3. Scum buddies much?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 28 2011 01:09 GMT
#2222
f.
a.
c.
e.
p.
a.
l.
m.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 01:10 GMT
#2223
On November 28 2011 10:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:05 Serejai wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:46 Steveling wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:35 Serejai wrote:
INTRIGUE THE MAFIA SCUM


First, his entire post history in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=19405

As you can see he's playing the "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" card. However, there's one major flaw with this approach:

intrigue plays mafia offline

He knows exactly what he's doing. So why would he pretend to be a complete newb? Because he's trying to hide his role by making people feel like he isn't a threat.

Lynch intrigue

Also mafia and coming soon:

sandroba
Palmar
supersoft
redFF
Greymist
Annul
kitaman
Kurumi
wherebugsgo


Does he really play mafia in other forums? That's indeed suspisious.

I'm sold on Palmar being a scum as well. For the rest no opinion at the moment.


I can indeed prove intrigue plays mafia offline. See the following post by a random TLer:


On November 21 2011 14:59 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I've got a few more.

I was a MLG Raleigh attendee (If you watched the stream, I was the guy with the 10' long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ banner) I got to meet quite a few players, I even got to have a pretty long conversation with Ret, Sheth, and HayprO about Zerg. I'd say I shook hands with just about every famous player there, and it was a surreal experience.

I was also lucky enough to be one of the staff flown out to IPL 3. While I was there I got to have drinks with quite a few players, I got to play against White-Ra once while he was at the Playhem booth. I was also the only white guy in the staff outside when the SlayerS limo arrived. I got my picture with BoxeR which was really cool for me, and I watched the finals with Ryung and ThorZain. I was in the elevator with Stephano after his victory, it was hilarious to see everyone staring at the guy walking through the casino with a giant check. I proceeded to stay up all night in the Liquid lounge with Hot_Bid, Orb, intrigue, and the rest of the guys there playing Mafia. My shuttle back to the airport featured my second long encounter with Ret.

What's yours?


Oh look.

A misleading argument.

He asked if intrigue plays mafia on forums, not in real life.

Real life mafia is very much unlike forum mafia. Stop trolling.


Maybe you shouldn't misrepresent what he's saying yourself. It was about Intrigue pretending to be new to Mafia. If he has played Mafia offline then he isn't new.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:10 GMT
#2224
On November 27 2011 01:44 Serejai wrote:
All of the candidates seem sketchy to me as well. That's why I voted for sinani206. He may not be putting up a serious campaign but he's a veteran player and is far less scummy than the other people running for mayor. I'd rather have a veteran in office (even if he's a troll) than a veteran in office.


he also calls anyone who ever has a suspicion of him scum.

It's the most OMGUS I've ever seen out of one person.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 28 2011 01:10 GMT
#2225
On November 28 2011 09:35 Serejai wrote:
INTRIGUE THE MAFIA SCUM


First, his entire post history in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=19405

As you can see he's playing the "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" card. However, there's one major flaw with this approach:

intrigue plays mafia offline

He knows exactly what he's doing. So why would he pretend to be a complete newb? Because he's trying to hide his role by making people feel like he isn't a threat.

Lynch intrigue

Also mafia and coming soon:

sandroba
Palmar
supersoft
redFF
Greymist
Annul
kitaman
Kurumi
wherebugsgo


On November 28 2011 10:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:05 Serejai wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:46 Steveling wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:35 Serejai wrote:
INTRIGUE THE MAFIA SCUM


First, his entire post history in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=19405

As you can see he's playing the "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" card. However, there's one major flaw with this approach:

intrigue plays mafia offline

He knows exactly what he's doing. So why would he pretend to be a complete newb? Because he's trying to hide his role by making people feel like he isn't a threat.

Lynch intrigue

Also mafia and coming soon:

sandroba
Palmar
supersoft
redFF
Greymist
Annul
kitaman
Kurumi
wherebugsgo


Does he really play mafia in other forums? That's indeed suspisious.

I'm sold on Palmar being a scum as well. For the rest no opinion at the moment.


I can indeed prove intrigue plays mafia offline. See the following post by a random TLer:


On November 21 2011 14:59 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I've got a few more.

I was a MLG Raleigh attendee (If you watched the stream, I was the guy with the 10' long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ banner) I got to meet quite a few players, I even got to have a pretty long conversation with Ret, Sheth, and HayprO about Zerg. I'd say I shook hands with just about every famous player there, and it was a surreal experience.

I was also lucky enough to be one of the staff flown out to IPL 3. While I was there I got to have drinks with quite a few players, I got to play against White-Ra once while he was at the Playhem booth. I was also the only white guy in the staff outside when the SlayerS limo arrived. I got my picture with BoxeR which was really cool for me, and I watched the finals with Ryung and ThorZain. I was in the elevator with Stephano after his victory, it was hilarious to see everyone staring at the guy walking through the casino with a giant check. I proceeded to stay up all night in the Liquid lounge with Hot_Bid, Orb, intrigue, and the rest of the guys there playing Mafia. My shuttle back to the airport featured my second long encounter with Ret.

What's yours?


Oh look.

A misleading argument.

He asked if intrigue plays mafia on forums, not in real life.

Real life mafia is very much unlike forum mafia. Stop trolling.


literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:11 GMT
#2226
On November 28 2011 10:10 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
On November 28 2011 10:05 Serejai wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:46 Steveling wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:35 Serejai wrote:
INTRIGUE THE MAFIA SCUM


First, his entire post history in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=19405

As you can see he's playing the "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" card. However, there's one major flaw with this approach:

intrigue plays mafia offline

He knows exactly what he's doing. So why would he pretend to be a complete newb? Because he's trying to hide his role by making people feel like he isn't a threat.

Lynch intrigue

Also mafia and coming soon:

sandroba
Palmar
supersoft
redFF
Greymist
Annul
kitaman
Kurumi
wherebugsgo


Does he really play mafia in other forums? That's indeed suspisious.

I'm sold on Palmar being a scum as well. For the rest no opinion at the moment.


I can indeed prove intrigue plays mafia offline. See the following post by a random TLer:


On November 21 2011 14:59 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I've got a few more.

I was a MLG Raleigh attendee (If you watched the stream, I was the guy with the 10' long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ banner) I got to meet quite a few players, I even got to have a pretty long conversation with Ret, Sheth, and HayprO about Zerg. I'd say I shook hands with just about every famous player there, and it was a surreal experience.

I was also lucky enough to be one of the staff flown out to IPL 3. While I was there I got to have drinks with quite a few players, I got to play against White-Ra once while he was at the Playhem booth. I was also the only white guy in the staff outside when the SlayerS limo arrived. I got my picture with BoxeR which was really cool for me, and I watched the finals with Ryung and ThorZain. I was in the elevator with Stephano after his victory, it was hilarious to see everyone staring at the guy walking through the casino with a giant check. I proceeded to stay up all night in the Liquid lounge with Hot_Bid, Orb, intrigue, and the rest of the guys there playing Mafia. My shuttle back to the airport featured my second long encounter with Ret.

What's yours?


Oh look.

A misleading argument.

He asked if intrigue plays mafia on forums, not in real life.

Real life mafia is very much unlike forum mafia. Stop trolling.


Maybe you shouldn't misrepresent what he's saying yourself. It was about Intrigue pretending to be new to Mafia. If he has played Mafia offline then he isn't new.


I'm not misrepresenting shit and you know it.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 01:12 GMT
#2227
Ok, I need to go to bed because I have work in the morning and its 1am here...but before I go

On November 28 2011 10:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 09:58 ohN wrote:
80 person games are so hard to keep up with x.x

I'll just put in my $0.02 so I can attempt to contribute a little.

Everybody who ninja-changed their vote to BC to make him sheriff seem pretty suspicious. Reading through that section of the thread, none of them posted any significant reason to change their vote to BC and BC did not make any significant posts in that time iirc.

Serejai also seems suspicious for supporting BC for no apparent reason that I could find and his logic is extremely flawed such as here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 27 2011 09:26 Serejai wrote:
Secure your votes in me, the only candidate that is 100% confirmed as town based on the fact I'm still in the game at this point, and help town achieve victory with a day one lynch of supersoft the mafia scum. I will then lynch two mafia a day from then out, starting with the trolls/lurkers like intrigue and kurumi.

This was before even day1 lynch.

He also calls out people as mafia or town with very little evidence to support it.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 27 2011 05:18 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 05:10 Match wrote:
Liking Kitaman's plan. Palmar was my first choice for mayor and since he's probably getting it I'm switching my vote to Kitaman to make him sheriff.


What plan? You are mafia.

Annul is mafia and after his last-minute push failed his fellow mafia member kitaman decided to start his last minute push.

Vote sinani206 or BloodyC0bbler. All other candidates are mafia.

On November 27 2011 06:04 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 06:03 Kurumi wrote:
Serejai needs to be vigied fast.


Sounds like a mafia thing to say. You claim I'm useless, but then want to waste a vig on me. Kurumi is scum.

Sounds like scum to me.....

I'll be back for the day2 post. Reading through all those pages took a lot longer than i thought. -.-


Could you tell me who those guys are who ninja-ed to bc? Because I changed to bc like 2 hours before the deadline I think. However I think I did a fairly good explanation why I changed my vote. So either I'm not on your list for ninjaing or you tell me I did not explain why, which would be a mistake by you or a joke imo.
So, what timeframe is a "ninjavote" for you?


I'd quite like to know this as well, because I'm in the same boat as Toad. I changed about 4 hours before the deadline (IIRC). That a ninjavote too?

Also, ohN, where've you been recently? You hopped on about 3 days ago to state where you stood, then disappeared until just now.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 01:13 GMT
#2228
So Ace, do you, after reading through everything I've produced this game, including my decision to lynch YM, genuinely think that the only possible way of explaining my posting and my actions, is that I must be scum?
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:14 GMT
#2229
On November 26 2011 20:32 intrigue wrote:
anyhow, sorry if this is all dumb and elementary, i wanted to get my bearings in my first TL mafia game!


Intrigue never once said this is first mafia game. Just his first TL mafia game.

I don't actually know why I'm bothering feeding you trolls, but I thought I'd at least show this for clarity so a bunch of noobs don't start randomly believing serejai, Ace, and sinani.

So far Ace has does nothing to suggest he is trustworthy.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 01:14 GMT
#2230
Ok keep reading whatever you want to. The Serejai post you quoted doesn't even show him calling "anyone who finds him suspicious as scum".

But tomorrow we'll be dealing with Palmar, and others depending on how this night goes. Maybe you should hold off on Serejai accusations until you have a stronger case. Right now you're operating on paper-thin statements.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 01:16 GMT
#2231
On November 28 2011 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 20:32 intrigue wrote:
anyhow, sorry if this is all dumb and elementary, i wanted to get my bearings in my first TL mafia game!


Intrigue never once said this is first mafia game. Just his first TL mafia game.

I don't actually know why I'm bothering feeding you trolls, but I thought I'd at least show this for clarity so a bunch of noobs don't start randomly believing serejai, Ace, and sinani.

So far Ace has does nothing to suggest he is trustworthy.


lol. Did I accuse Intrigue or did I say Serejai has a case that is damning but it depends on what Intrigue says? I'll wait.

On November 28 2011 10:13 Palmar wrote:
So Ace, do you, after reading through everything I've produced this game, including my decision to lynch YM, genuinely think that the only possible way of explaining my posting and my actions, is that I must be scum?


Yes. Can you explain why you lynched YM? Also what have you produced? Be careful how you answer it because I'm even telling you right now - it is a trap question. Have fun.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 28 2011 01:17 GMT
#2232
the point with serejai is that his accusations are either paper-thin himself or onelines.
Yesterday I thought he's scum, today I'm thinking (after reading his filter again) he's a trolling town and I don't know what I'm going to think tomorrow. Guess he's just a nullread for me.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 01:18 GMT
#2233
        @@@@@@           @@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@WHEREBUGSGO@@@@@INTRIGUE@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@
@
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
November 28 2011 01:19 GMT
#2234
I would also note that after filterting Serejaia's posts besides some spammy one liners and something that looked like a personal vendetta between him and redff all other posts are pretty solid.
In fact Palmer quickly turned on him after being accused as scum and that demands attention considering the false lynch on ym.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
November 28 2011 01:20 GMT
#2235
Awe, first to die out of 80
Good luck town!
lalala
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:20 GMT
#2236
okay Ace, try this:

On November 26 2011 02:55 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:52 Serejai wrote:
People who have not posted yet and who, if anyone, they voted for:

Tyrran
Vain
eezyBash
Mattchew (Greymist > Palmar)
Belial-
MrZentor
dukethegold
iLoveKT
t3tsubo (Bloodyc0bbler)
cosine (Greymist)
Chanyman (Sandroba)
Penke
ArcticRaven
ptz
Soap (Sandroba)
RoyGBiv_13
Coagulation
Holyflare (Sandroba)
tree.hugger
TheToast
vaderseven
RogerX (Palmar - "Got convinced man")
Gavin
spartan N30 (Greymist - "For best username besides TLO")
Lemonwalrus

and?
that's not a contribution


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=68386

Compared to your contributions mine looks pretty good!


Serejai later calls Kurumi scum:

On November 27 2011 06:04 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 06:03 Kurumi wrote:
Serejai needs to be vigied fast.


Sounds like a mafia thing to say. You claim I'm useless, but then want to waste a vig on me. Kurumi is scum.


On November 27 2011 01:55 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 01:48 supersoft wrote:
sinani is no veteran. go read my post about him. He's like the worst possible mayor out of the players I know.


Your main post about him:

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 15:36 supersoft wrote:
lol sinani. Seriously. If someone votes you, I am worried about this persons state of mind.


Care to elaborate? You followed it up with "I'm prejudice against him". You have yet to provide any solid reasoning to back up your claims other than constantly repeating that you don't like him.

Sounds like supersoft has an anti-town agenda.


Calls supersoft scum because supersoft calls anyone who votes sinani crazy. (or at least mentally incapable of being rational, from what I can tell)

Later he half asses an attempt to rationalize this argument.

I say we should vig/lynch Serejai and he immediately responds with this:


On November 27 2011 11:57 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 11:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
oh shit I forgot serejai!

Hi I'm a scum



and calls me scum.

when GreYMisT says Serejai would make a good day 1 lynch he calls GreYMisT scum:


On November 27 2011 12:03 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 11:57 GreYMisT wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:56 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:10 GreYMisT wrote:
@Palmar:
As stated before I am fine with a YM lynch, but I would also like you to consider my points about Serejai. I think both are adequate lynch targets day 1


Typical mafia move. I called out you and your buddy Palmar and so now you want to get rid of me. It's ok. Your mafia-dominated mayor race will backfire in the end once the town veterans start catching on to your game.


you still havn't actually resonded to my analysis of your post, or did you care not to read it? probally the latter.


You want to waste a lynch on sinani or myself and you also support Palmar and sandroba for mayor. Sorry but it's really obvious you're pushing a scum agenda here.

GreYMisT


so yeah, Ace, your head is up your ass.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 01:22 GMT
#2237
On November 28 2011 10:20 wherebugsgo wrote:
okay Ace, try this:

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 02:55 Serejai wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:52 Serejai wrote:
People who have not posted yet and who, if anyone, they voted for:

Tyrran
Vain
eezyBash
Mattchew (Greymist > Palmar)
Belial-
MrZentor
dukethegold
iLoveKT
t3tsubo (Bloodyc0bbler)
cosine (Greymist)
Chanyman (Sandroba)
Penke
ArcticRaven
ptz
Soap (Sandroba)
RoyGBiv_13
Coagulation
Holyflare (Sandroba)
tree.hugger
TheToast
vaderseven
RogerX (Palmar - "Got convinced man")
Gavin
spartan N30 (Greymist - "For best username besides TLO")
Lemonwalrus

and?
that's not a contribution


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=68386

Compared to your contributions mine looks pretty good!


Serejai later calls Kurumi scum:

Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 06:04 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 06:03 Kurumi wrote:
Serejai needs to be vigied fast.


Sounds like a mafia thing to say. You claim I'm useless, but then want to waste a vig on me. Kurumi is scum.


Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 01:55 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 01:48 supersoft wrote:
sinani is no veteran. go read my post about him. He's like the worst possible mayor out of the players I know.


Your main post about him:

On November 24 2011 15:36 supersoft wrote:
lol sinani. Seriously. If someone votes you, I am worried about this persons state of mind.


Care to elaborate? You followed it up with "I'm prejudice against him". You have yet to provide any solid reasoning to back up your claims other than constantly repeating that you don't like him.

Sounds like supersoft has an anti-town agenda.


Calls supersoft scum because supersoft calls anyone who votes sinani crazy. (or at least mentally incapable of being rational, from what I can tell)

Later he half asses an attempt to rationalize this argument.

I say we should vig/lynch Serejai and he immediately responds with this:


Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 11:57 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
oh shit I forgot serejai!

Hi I'm a scum



and calls me scum.

when GreYMisT says Serejai would make a good day 1 lynch he calls GreYMisT scum:


Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 12:03 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:57 GreYMisT wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:56 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:10 GreYMisT wrote:
@Palmar:
As stated before I am fine with a YM lynch, but I would also like you to consider my points about Serejai. I think both are adequate lynch targets day 1


Typical mafia move. I called out you and your buddy Palmar and so now you want to get rid of me. It's ok. Your mafia-dominated mayor race will backfire in the end once the town veterans start catching on to your game.


you still havn't actually resonded to my analysis of your post, or did you care not to read it? probally the latter.


You want to waste a lynch on sinani or myself and you also support Palmar and sandroba for mayor. Sorry but it's really obvious you're pushing a scum agenda here.

GreYMisT


so yeah, Ace, your head is up your ass.


Would have been nice if you showed this the first time. By the way why are you foaming at the mouth trying so hard to attack me? I've been transparent this entire time. Why are you so worried?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:22 GMT
#2238
On November 28 2011 10:19 Steveling wrote:
I would also note that after filterting Serejaia's posts besides some spammy one liners and something that looked like a personal vendetta between him and redff all other posts are pretty solid.
In fact Palmer quickly turned on him after being accused as scum and that demands attention considering the false lynch on ym.


honestly you need to go back and read more carefully.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 01:22 GMT
#2239
Mafia tend to worry a lot. It's part of the game.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 01:24 GMT
#2240
On November 28 2011 10:22 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 10:20 wherebugsgo wrote:
okay Ace, try this:

On November 26 2011 02:55 Serejai wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:53 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:52 Serejai wrote:
People who have not posted yet and who, if anyone, they voted for:

Tyrran
Vain
eezyBash
Mattchew (Greymist > Palmar)
Belial-
MrZentor
dukethegold
iLoveKT
t3tsubo (Bloodyc0bbler)
cosine (Greymist)
Chanyman (Sandroba)
Penke
ArcticRaven
ptz
Soap (Sandroba)
RoyGBiv_13
Coagulation
Holyflare (Sandroba)
tree.hugger
TheToast
vaderseven
RogerX (Palmar - "Got convinced man")
Gavin
spartan N30 (Greymist - "For best username besides TLO")
Lemonwalrus

and?
that's not a contribution


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=285690&user=68386

Compared to your contributions mine looks pretty good!


Serejai later calls Kurumi scum:

On November 27 2011 06:04 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 06:03 Kurumi wrote:
Serejai needs to be vigied fast.


Sounds like a mafia thing to say. You claim I'm useless, but then want to waste a vig on me. Kurumi is scum.


On November 27 2011 01:55 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 01:48 supersoft wrote:
sinani is no veteran. go read my post about him. He's like the worst possible mayor out of the players I know.


Your main post about him:

On November 24 2011 15:36 supersoft wrote:
lol sinani. Seriously. If someone votes you, I am worried about this persons state of mind.


Care to elaborate? You followed it up with "I'm prejudice against him". You have yet to provide any solid reasoning to back up your claims other than constantly repeating that you don't like him.

Sounds like supersoft has an anti-town agenda.


Calls supersoft scum because supersoft calls anyone who votes sinani crazy. (or at least mentally incapable of being rational, from what I can tell)

Later he half asses an attempt to rationalize this argument.

I say we should vig/lynch Serejai and he immediately responds with this:


On November 27 2011 11:57 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:12 wherebugsgo wrote:
oh shit I forgot serejai!

Hi I'm a scum



and calls me scum.

when GreYMisT says Serejai would make a good day 1 lynch he calls GreYMisT scum:


On November 27 2011 12:03 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:57 GreYMisT wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:56 Serejai wrote:
On November 27 2011 11:10 GreYMisT wrote:
@Palmar:
As stated before I am fine with a YM lynch, but I would also like you to consider my points about Serejai. I think both are adequate lynch targets day 1


Typical mafia move. I called out you and your buddy Palmar and so now you want to get rid of me. It's ok. Your mafia-dominated mayor race will backfire in the end once the town veterans start catching on to your game.


you still havn't actually resonded to my analysis of your post, or did you care not to read it? probally the latter.


You want to waste a lynch on sinani or myself and you also support Palmar and sandroba for mayor. Sorry but it's really obvious you're pushing a scum agenda here.

GreYMisT


so yeah, Ace, your head is up your ass.


Would have been nice if you showed this the first time. By the way why are you foaming at the mouth trying so hard to attack me? I've been transparent this entire time. Why are you so worried?


I'm not worried.

If you're scum, people will perhaps learn to not listen to you. If you're town, this will perhaps teach you to stop trolling since you're simply being dumb right now. I want to lynch serejai. You got a problem with that?

Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 537
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2385
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.