• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Pick Your Power Interesting! - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 82 Next
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 18:10 GMT
#1101
I'm not ok with lynching off of this red-check. Too many things don't add up, especially him being York. Is that speculation, or part of the check?
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 18:29 GMT
#1102
Uh, ninja'd by Meapak. This is an unexpected development. I would like to wait for his irc logs to come out before saying too much. I still want to know if the york result is from the check.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 18:33 GMT
#1103
Sandroba lied about being methman, he's one of my BGs and thus vt.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 18:37 GMT
#1104
How did you get from this:

On October 19 2011 02:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I really couldn't think of reason (scum or town) for Jimbo to talk.

This was pretty much the final confirmation in my mind that Sandroba was the leak. I was planning on trying to get him lynched today.

To this:
It's pretty obvious that I've been framed, you should all be voting for the real scum in this situation; Jimbo.

Cause the only new information you introduce between those statements is this:
Today palmar told me that he had learned my role from Jimbo.

And the fact that you believe Palmar when he says stuff like that is lol. He's been bsing about having info all game, and suddenly you believe that enough to lynch me?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 18:42 GMT
#1105
I don't know why you talked Jimbo, all I know is it's the first solid info I've had all game. I'm still confused why you did, but lying is scummy. It helps the mafia more than town to know my role. You specifically said you wouldn't tell my role but you did. Sandroba is probably scum too (especially since he lied about his role), but you need to go first since it seems as if you're the genesis of the leak.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 18:44 GMT
#1106
Plus, I doubt you took inventor, you could have NRA or methman and in that case we have to lynch you rather than risk town KP against you.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 18:51 GMT
#1107
On October 19 2011 03:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't know why you talked Jimbo, all I know is it's the first solid info I've had all game. I'm still confused why you did, but lying is scummy. It helps the mafia more than town to know my role. You specifically said you wouldn't tell my role but you did. Sandroba is probably scum too (especially since he lied about his role), but you need to go first since it seems as if you're the genesis of the leak.


Did you ask for logs? Do you have any proof that I told him? I'd love to see if palmar can post something, but I'll end the suspense now. He can't. I never told him.
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 18:53 GMT
#1108
EBWODP: Also, in your own words, I'm more useful alive as town than dead as scum. Again, what changed your mind, because all you're saying is "Palmar told me..." and that's a pretty bad excuse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
October 18 2011 18:58 GMT
#1109
i'm fine with lynching meapak and shed some light on this. while he's just been very open about everything, and that's usually not a sign of scum going down, he didn't actually say too much. i think there's a somewhat decent chance that he's scum and i think that he hasn't been all that useful so far so no biggie. also rad+cod+m/s/s supports this and i've no reason to distrust them for now.

##Vote Meapak_Ziphh
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 18 2011 18:58 GMT
#1110
You are both scum. The methman shit isn't true, if you actually read the thread you will find out. And yes syllo and mig knew you were rockstar since day one.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:00 GMT
#1111
On October 19 2011 03:53 JimboSilvers wrote:
EBWODP: Also, in your own words, I'm more useful alive as town than dead as scum. Again, what changed your mind, because all you're saying is "Palmar told me..." and that's a pretty bad excuse.

Well it's your word against Palmars. I'd love for him to come in here and confirm or deny this. If it turns out he was lying then, you're still very suspicious but not lynch worthy yet, we would lynch sandroba instead.

However I'm taking what Palmar said at face value because he seems to have access to everyone's role. I can't really see any reason for him to lie, he must have known I was going to repeat what he said in the thread, I can't imagine he'd be stupid enough to lie because it'd be really scummy if he did.

Nonetheless, we will wait for his return.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 18 2011 19:03 GMT
#1112
On October 19 2011 03:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sandroba lied about being methman, he's one of my BGs and thus vt.

Rock Star -
You have two bodyguards to protect you from angry fans and mafia because you’re just that rich. You know them and they know you! Rock Star bodyguards are taken from vanilla players who did not select or obtain a role and may be any alignment. Bodyguards do not know each other. Bodyguards will protect the Rock Star no matter what alignment they are or he is. The bodyguards protect the Rock Star from both day and night kills but not lynches (including the king's), zombie hits, or nukes.

No he's not.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 18 2011 19:04 GMT
#1113
On October 19 2011 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 03:53 JimboSilvers wrote:
EBWODP: Also, in your own words, I'm more useful alive as town than dead as scum. Again, what changed your mind, because all you're saying is "Palmar told me..." and that's a pretty bad excuse.

Well it's your word against Palmars. I'd love for him to come in here and confirm or deny this. If it turns out he was lying then, you're still very suspicious but not lynch worthy yet, we would lynch sandroba instead.

However I'm taking what Palmar said at face value because he seems to have access to everyone's role. I can't really see any reason for him to lie, he must have known I was going to repeat what he said in the thread, I can't imagine he'd be stupid enough to lie because it'd be really scummy if he did.

Nonetheless, we will wait for his return.

He's lied several times. Including claiming he shot last night.
Life can only kill you once.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:06 GMT
#1114
On October 19 2011 03:58 sandroba wrote:
You are both scum. The methman shit isn't true, if you actually read the thread you will find out. And yes syllo and mig knew you were rockstar since day one.

So you've lied... Also that means it's a lot less likely that Jimbo was the leak so palmar most likely lied.

What possible motivation did you have to tell them? Because you just felt like they were town? Seriously, that makes ZERO sense as town.

C'mon people throw me a bone here, since I seem to be a bit dense, how is the town play right here?

Also palmar, care to enlighten me why you lied as well?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:07 GMT
#1115
On October 19 2011 04:03 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 03:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sandroba lied about being methman, he's one of my BGs and thus vt.

Rock Star -
You have two bodyguards to protect you from angry fans and mafia because you’re just that rich. You know them and they know you! Rock Star bodyguards are taken from vanilla players who did not select or obtain a role and may be any alignment. Bodyguards do not know each other. Bodyguards will protect the Rock Star no matter what alignment they are or he is. The bodyguards protect the Rock Star from both day and night kills but not lynches (including the king's), zombie hits, or nukes.

No he's not.

What does this even mean?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JimboSilvers
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom167 Posts
October 18 2011 19:12 GMT
#1116
I'm really trying to figure out what you're playing at, Meapak. This doesn't make sense coming from you. I still don't think Meapak is the best lynch.

[11:55] <Jimbo_> Care to comment on what Meapak is saying?
[11:55] <Palmar> no
[11:55] <Palmar> sorry
[11:56] <Jimbo_> So you refuse to tell the town that he is lying?
[11:56] <Palmar> don't know, don't care.

Can someone please explain why Palmar isn't dead, or being brought up as a lynch candidate. He is harming town more than he is helping it, in thread and out of thread.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:16 GMT
#1117
On October 19 2011 04:12 JimboSilvers wrote:
I'm really trying to figure out what you're playing at, Meapak. This doesn't make sense coming from you. I still don't think Meapak is the best lynch.

[11:55] <Jimbo_> Care to comment on what Meapak is saying?
[11:55] <Palmar> no
[11:55] <Palmar> sorry
[11:56] <Jimbo_> So you refuse to tell the town that he is lying?
[11:56] <Palmar> don't know, don't care.

Can someone please explain why Palmar isn't dead, or being brought up as a lynch candidate. He is harming town more than he is helping it, in thread and out of thread.

What I was playing at Jimbo is that you were the scum leak. However in the last page a lot of things have gone down. First you deny telling palmar, second sandroba admits to telling several people, and now it looks like palmar admits to lying. You are no longer my choice for lynch Jimbo, I'd say either of the recently exposed liars would be a good start.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:20 GMT
#1118
Oh and to those who think I'm red because of the "check", I'm almost 100% sure Rad is making it up to get me lynched, don't know if he's being manipulated or not but either way, this rush to lynch me is probably a result of the scum in Rad's town circle realizing they cant night kill me.

I'll be voting sandroba for multiple lies and anti town agenda (trying to get mig elected based on his own gut feeling).
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
October 18 2011 19:23 GMT
#1119
a) I should be dead, I asked Jackal to suicide into me but he doesn't have the balls.

b) My role is useless, because even directly saying something that is false doesn't count as a proof if there can be any ambiguity applied, even the mindset of the player.

c) I did shoot, and it misfired, I probably killed one of the townies.

d) I lied about my sources, big deal. I didn't want to tell someone I KNOW is scum (meapak) anything that he didn't have to know. Including with whom I'm talking.

e) Jimbo and Meapak are a scumteam. Meapak admits in pms to have dropped the role to someone he trusts, yet refuses to say who it is. When meapak flips Jimbo needs to die too.

f) Wanna talk about lying? I claimed day vig and threatened to kill at least 2 people if they didn't roelclaim. I claimed mafia to wiggles, but he refused to "co-operate" with me because I couldn't give an excerpt from my QT or IRC conversations with scumbuddies, I couldn't be arsed manufacturing that.

g) And yeah, I don't actually care. With the information town has if we can't win this then we're dumbasses.
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 18 2011 19:32 GMT
#1120
On October 19 2011 04:23 Arctocod wrote:
a) I should be dead, I asked Jackal to suicide into me but he doesn't have the balls.

b) My role is useless, because even directly saying something that is false doesn't count as a proof if there can be any ambiguity applied, even the mindset of the player.

c) I did shoot, and it misfired, I probably killed one of the townies.

d) I lied about my sources, big deal. I didn't want to tell someone I KNOW is scum (meapak) anything that he didn't have to know. Including with whom I'm talking.

e) Jimbo and Meapak are a scumteam. Meapak admits in pms to have dropped the role to someone he trusts, yet refuses to say who it is. When meapak flips Jimbo needs to die too.

f) Wanna talk about lying? I claimed day vig and threatened to kill at least 2 people if they didn't roelclaim. I claimed mafia to wiggles, but he refused to "co-operate" with me because I couldn't give an excerpt from my QT or IRC conversations with scumbuddies, I couldn't be arsed manufacturing that.

g) And yeah, I don't actually care. With the information town has if we can't win this then we're dumbasses.

Sweet, Ace feel free to fire.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.