• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

Surprisingly Normal Mini Mafia VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
September 23 2011 03:08 GMT
#81
Wasn't this supposed to start? lol
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
September 23 2011 11:45 GMT
#82
/in I'm noob.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-23 13:21:51
September 23 2011 13:21 GMT
#83
I'll have enough time to keep up with a small game like this, so /in or /replacement, please.

P.S. I've played two games in full and barely participated in LOTR.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
September 23 2011 13:48 GMT
#84
Also, a more fitting header:

[image loading]
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
September 23 2011 20:10 GMT
#85
GM, do you still need a coach? I'm willing to do it if you will have me =P
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
September 23 2011 21:26 GMT
#86
Replace the not bad guy with the trollfsce and then you win.
Enjoy your day.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
September 23 2011 21:45 GMT
#87
On September 23 2011 22:48 xtfftc wrote:
Also, a more fitting header:

[image loading]

This is so much win btw.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 23 2011 22:36 GMT
#88
yo is there a discussion QT or anything like that for non players?

I'd like to coach but I don't think I'm good enough for that. Observing/talking with non-participants (without knowledge of the setup) would be nice though
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 01:14 GMT
#89
On September 24 2011 07:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
yo is there a discussion QT or anything like that for non players?

I'd like to coach but I don't think I'm good enough for that. Observing/talking with non-participants (without knowledge of the setup) would be nice though

You can coach if you want, you are hardly bad :-P

If you want a non-player QT I'll set it up. Also roles going out as soon as I talk with my cohost and assign them (so probably some time tonight/tomorrow)
Moderator
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 24 2011 01:16 GMT
#90
On September 24 2011 06:45 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2011 22:48 xtfftc wrote:
Also, a more fitting header:

[image loading]

This is so much win btw.


The second on the right should have been me
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 24 2011 01:35 GMT
#91
On September 24 2011 10:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 07:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
yo is there a discussion QT or anything like that for non players?

I'd like to coach but I don't think I'm good enough for that. Observing/talking with non-participants (without knowledge of the setup) would be nice though

You can coach if you want, you are hardly bad :-P

If you want a non-player QT I'll set it up. Also roles going out as soon as I talk with my cohost and assign them (so probably some time tonight/tomorrow)


I'd like to get in on this QT if at all possible as well
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 24 2011 01:48 GMT
#92
On September 24 2011 10:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 07:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
yo is there a discussion QT or anything like that for non players?

I'd like to coach but I don't think I'm good enough for that. Observing/talking with non-participants (without knowledge of the setup) would be nice though

You can coach if you want, you are hardly bad :-P

If you want a non-player QT I'll set it up. Also roles going out as soon as I talk with my cohost and assign them (so probably some time tonight/tomorrow)


Thanks (insert rainbowdashglee.jpg)

Count me in captain!
Pyo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
September 24 2011 03:41 GMT
#93
On September 24 2011 10:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 07:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
yo is there a discussion QT or anything like that for non players?

I'd like to coach but I don't think I'm good enough for that. Observing/talking with non-participants (without knowledge of the setup) would be nice though

You can coach if you want, you are hardly bad :-P

If you want a non-player QT I'll set it up. Also roles going out as soon as I talk with my cohost and assign them (so probably some time tonight/tomorrow)


Ooooh, can I get in on the non-player QT? It'd be awesome to actually be able to talk to people about a mafia game as it happened.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
September 24 2011 11:57 GMT
#94
Oh never mind, you have a fuckton of coaches already. =P
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 24 2011 14:03 GMT
#95
so there have been a couple new /in's right? Will we have a normal 12 man start on day 1 like this?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 14:12 GMT
#96
On September 24 2011 23:03 Toadesstern wrote:
so there have been a couple new /in's right? Will we have a normal 12 man start on day 1 like this?

Yep regular game with 12 people, day 1 start, nothing weird ^_^
Moderator
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 02:50:53
September 26 2011 02:50 GMT
#97
On June 17 2011 05:41 GMarshal wrote:
With that we have a full game! Starting in 24 hours and 10 minutes, roles will go out about 2 hours before game start. Replacements are still welcome
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
September 26 2011 03:15 GMT
#98
I'd like to participate in the non-player QT as well.
Enjoy your day.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
September 26 2011 04:17 GMT
#99
On September 26 2011 11:50 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:41 GMarshal wrote:
With that we have a full game! Starting in 24 hours and 10 minutes, roles will go out about 2 hours before game start. Replacements are still welcome


i would like as many /confirms as possible too.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
September 26 2011 07:54 GMT
#100
I totally /confirms as possible too.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.