• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10113 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 149 Next
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 27 2011 06:45 GMT
#1241
On July 27 2011 09:36 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 09:16 Curu wrote:
Jackal that's terrible. If you're Town then at least try, contribute, whatever. if you can't because of time please ask for a replacement.

I have time unless it happens again. In the 20 or so games I've played here this is the second time it's happened. Nobody even noticed it the first time. My last post was made at the same time it was suggested that I get DT checked by SS. I never saw it until this morning. And then I was just pissed at the Amber tunnel.
Then I went to sleep. And I did contribute. You guys want to kill me because of it.
I'm sure that even with my absence I have more posts of substance than half the people in this game.


Sometimes you need to be a pretentious asshole to get ahead in these games. We need to shove some players around to twist ourselves out of this Day 1 fail lynch. Don't take it personally but your Day 1 play was incredibly suspicious.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 27 2011 08:46 GMT
#1242
ahm I just want to remind our medics to protect people that may be valuable for us. like people that can check other people in realtime you know...
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 27 2011 09:13 GMT
#1243
I'm kind of wondering about Dropbear. He never gave the details of supersoft's killing ability and when supersoft claimed he hadn't shot YM, it didn't occur to him to suggest using the ability on the real killer of YM

Dropbear what is your penalty?

Regardless, I think chaos13,redff,palmar,lanaia are good information role targets tonight. The lurking newer players are fine as well, but they all look the same to me so far.

Tempted to say Foolishness can't be town aligned due to balance reasons after seeing the flips so far, but I guess it's possible the alignments were truly RNGed and it's such a lame argument to make
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 12:33 GMT
#1244
Lanaia if I die Your role is revealed.
Just saying.
And You, my sleeping bodyguard who-left-us-for-day-woke-up-during-the-night
better get lucky and roll 1+3+2 ok?
and give them 1+1 setting please.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 27 2011 12:35 GMT
#1245
Huh

syllo you know Foolishness's role?
wat
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 27 2011 12:40 GMT
#1246
On July 27 2011 21:35 Curu wrote:
Huh

syllo you know Foolishness's role?

Balance as in a few veterans have already flipped town and I've town reads on a few more. This obviously doesn't mean anything if alignments are completely RNGed
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 27 2011 12:41 GMT
#1247
Oh, I thought you mean from a role power standpoint.
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 27 2011 13:11 GMT
#1248
Shooting into the lurkers or the list BC left is a decent idea, although I think Curu is probably not a good target, rather DT check him. Sandroba is a great target for a DT check. Checking Jackal is actually not stupid, it might lead to some good information, even if someone decides to shoot him.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 27 2011 13:38 GMT
#1249
I think chaos/mig/foolishness are the best checks. I sugest everyone to read tackster posts. I found it enlightening.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 27 2011 13:45 GMT
#1250
I actually agree on Mig, upon reread
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 13:46 GMT
#1251
Foolishness is my scum bet too. I wonder why redff helped Foolishness with that TLPD thing.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 16:07 GMT
#1252
I'll say here that shooting me as a lurker would be perfectly reaonable given my previous activity, but it would be a mistake.

I really want to know what the hell is up with the TLPDizing of foolishness' posts, and why RedFF (and a few others, i think) have been doing it too?

I was against people fistpounding Palmar in PTP 1, and by the same vein, I'd advise against TLPDizing posts until we know Foolishness' alignment. He's not expressly asking for us to do it, but it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Kurumi, have you been told that you're going to die the night after this?
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 16:10 GMT
#1253
On July 28 2011 01:07 Varpulis wrote:
I'll say here that shooting me as a lurker would be perfectly reaonable given my previous activity, but it would be a mistake.

I really want to know what the hell is up with the TLPDizing of foolishness' posts, and why RedFF (and a few others, i think) have been doing it too?

I was against people fistpounding Palmar in PTP 1, and by the same vein, I'd advise against TLPDizing posts until we know Foolishness' alignment. He's not expressly asking for us to do it, but it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Kurumi, have you been told that you're going to die the night after this?

I am mole. But now I am town. Kill scum. Kill me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 16:10 GMT
#1254
Oh, and I predict a massive slowdown of the thread now that BC isn't arguing with everybody on the face of the earth.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
July 27 2011 16:18 GMT
#1255
On July 28 2011 01:10 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 01:07 Varpulis wrote:
I'll say here that shooting me as a lurker would be perfectly reaonable given my previous activity, but it would be a mistake.

I really want to know what the hell is up with the TLPDizing of foolishness' posts, and why RedFF (and a few others, i think) have been doing it too?

I was against people fistpounding Palmar in PTP 1, and by the same vein, I'd advise against TLPDizing posts until we know Foolishness' alignment. He's not expressly asking for us to do it, but it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Kurumi, have you been told that you're going to die the night after this?

I am mole. But now I am town. Kill scum. Kill me.

How do you know that you're a mole? It's not supposed to tell you until D3.
Enjoy your day.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 16:21 GMT
#1256
On July 28 2011 01:18 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 01:10 Kurumi wrote:
On July 28 2011 01:07 Varpulis wrote:
I'll say here that shooting me as a lurker would be perfectly reaonable given my previous activity, but it would be a mistake.

I really want to know what the hell is up with the TLPDizing of foolishness' posts, and why RedFF (and a few others, i think) have been doing it too?

I was against people fistpounding Palmar in PTP 1, and by the same vein, I'd advise against TLPDizing posts until we know Foolishness' alignment. He's not expressly asking for us to do it, but it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Kurumi, have you been told that you're going to die the night after this?

I am mole. But now I am town. Kill scum. Kill me.

How do you know that you're a mole? It's not supposed to tell you until D3.

I should be lynched day 1.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
July 27 2011 16:23 GMT
#1257
You didn't answer the question.
Enjoy your day.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 16:24 GMT
#1258
On July 28 2011 01:23 Nisani201 wrote:
You didn't answer the question.

I just think I am a mole because it makes sense.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 16:52 GMT
#1259
On July 28 2011 01:24 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 01:23 Nisani201 wrote:
You didn't answer the question.

I just think I am a mole because it makes sense.

Could you answer my question instead please? It would be confirming a rather meaningless but enlightening suspicion of mine.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 16:56 GMT
#1260
Why would I die Night 2? My role tells publicly role of one person I choose upon death.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 14m
Patches Events
22h 14m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.