• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9618 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 149 Next
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 26 2011 22:56 GMT
#1221
goddammit missed the vote. thought day would be three hours longer TT.

Am i modkilled or can i still play?
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 26 2011 23:10 GMT
#1222
On July 27 2011 07:56 Varpulis wrote:
goddammit missed the vote. thought day would be three hours longer TT.

Am i modkilled or can i still play?


Yes but consider it your last warning. You have very few posts in the thread so I expect you to be a lot more active.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
July 26 2011 23:24 GMT
#1223
On July 27 2011 07:28 syllogism wrote:
You are either scum, or haven't actually been reading the thread; time to catch up


WELL ITS HIS BDAY GIVE HIM A BREAK

HAPPY BDAY KITA!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 26 2011 23:25 GMT
#1224
On July 27 2011 08:10 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 07:56 Varpulis wrote:
goddammit missed the vote. thought day would be three hours longer TT.

Am i modkilled or can i still play?


Yes but consider it your last warning. You have very few posts in the thread so I expect you to be a lot more active.

Roger that.

As our kind and beneficient host has so astutely noticed, I have been lurking. A lot. In fact i'm probably the least active player as of yet. This will change, I promise. On the topic of todays events: We managed to lynch the most active player, and arguably one of the most skillful players in this game. The upside of this: BC argued with a lot of people, and a lot of people were VERY persistent about getting him lynched. We've got plenty of discussion to read through and analyze based off of.

Some questions:

Kurumi, have you triggered your penalty, or does your role prohibit claiming?

Foolishness: Is your need to have tlpd in every post connected with your penalty? If so is it a punishment or preventative action?

again I apologize profusely to both the hosts and my fellow players about my total lack of activity.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 26 2011 23:26 GMT
#1225
Oh just kill me already because You arent even trying to focus
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 26 2011 23:37 GMT
#1226
On July 27 2011 08:26 Kurumi wrote:
Oh just kill me already because You arent even trying to focus

no kp bro. would if i could.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 26 2011 23:46 GMT
#1227
On July 27 2011 08:24 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 07:28 syllogism wrote:
You are either scum, or haven't actually been reading the thread; time to catch up


WELL ITS HIS BDAY GIVE HIM A BREAK

HAPPY BDAY KITA!


TY <3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 26 2011 23:55 GMT
#1228
Happy Bday, Kita
you gotta dance
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 26 2011 23:56 GMT
#1229
Happy bday bro
wat
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 26 2011 23:57 GMT
#1230
Well hell. I wish I hadn't of woke up now. I thought flip was at 9.
My absence is not game related. It is work related. I'm in another game with Kita being hosted by Chaos. Feel free to ask if I was there either. I posted in that game immediately after I posted here and then I went to bed. I have a job that on occasions calls me out of town. It happened yesterday morning. I was gone for a bit over 20 hours. I had nothing but my cell phone to access the internet. It is pretty much read only. Sorry. Shit happens.
If vigis want to shoot me feel free. If they don't and you want to lynch me tomorrow feel free. I'm not defending myself anymore. I have nothing to defend myself against. I'm town. My motivations are town. My role claim is legitimate. You'll have to ask Decon why me and ON are both town. I can't answer that.
Fire away. Airborne!
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 26 2011 23:57 GMT
#1231
Happy birthday Kita.
Life can only kill you once.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 27 2011 00:16 GMT
#1232
Jackal that's terrible. If you're Town then at least try, contribute, whatever. if you can't because of time please ask for a replacement.
wat
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 27 2011 00:29 GMT
#1233
Happy bday Kita.

Oh and I never wanted the dt check on BC. I'd much rather have preferred kita or jackal.
I'm not asking anyone to think that I'm town because i pulled my vote, but don't take it as a scum move to appear town.

End of the day, it seemed ridiculous that I was voting to lynch someone that I really did not believe was scum. So I changed my vote.

Oh and if you have a medic role, someone please cover supersoft.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 27 2011 00:36 GMT
#1234
On July 27 2011 09:16 Curu wrote:
Jackal that's terrible. If you're Town then at least try, contribute, whatever. if you can't because of time please ask for a replacement.

I have time unless it happens again. In the 20 or so games I've played here this is the second time it's happened. Nobody even noticed it the first time. My last post was made at the same time it was suggested that I get DT checked by SS. I never saw it until this morning. And then I was just pissed at the Amber tunnel.
Then I went to sleep. And I did contribute. You guys want to kill me because of it.
I'm sure that even with my absence I have more posts of substance than half the people in this game.
Life can only kill you once.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 27 2011 01:22 GMT
#1235
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITA
lalala
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 27 2011 01:41 GMT
#1236
Who has the elder wand now? Does it get removed from play ?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 27 2011 02:12 GMT
#1237
On July 27 2011 10:41 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Who has the elder wand now? Does it get removed from play ?

Sandroba has it? ON gave it back
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 27 2011 02:23 GMT
#1238
Ok guys I just watched that last HP movie, I think I'm ready for this.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 02:54 GMT
#1239
On July 27 2011 11:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Ok guys I just watched that last HP movie, I think I'm ready for this.

Our microcosm of the series ended a while ago.

Spoilers: + Show Spoiler +
Voldemort dies and he's a good guy. Harry may or may not have joined up woth the mob.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
July 27 2011 06:21 GMT
#1240
I just caught up, BC obvs not mafiaz man. Oh wait he's dead.

Well then I guess everyone went into nighttime mode...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 23m
Patches Events
21h 23m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.