• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9303 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 149 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 16:56 GMT
#1261
Upon my death of course
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 16:59 GMT
#1262
On July 28 2011 01:56 Kurumi wrote:
Why would I die Night 2? My role tells publicly role of one person I choose upon death.

thank you for clarifying. My suspicions were evidently incorrect.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 27 2011 17:04 GMT
#1263
I started tlpdizing my posts because it was fun and i never new you could just press the tlpd button and it would find player names in your post! I stopped now obviously, the nolvelty has worn off.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 17:11 GMT
#1264
On July 28 2011 02:04 redFF wrote:
I started tlpdizing my posts because it was fun and i never new you could just press the tlpd button and it would find player names in your post! I stopped now obviously, the nolvelty has worn off.

bullshit meter hitting max right now. Somebody check this guy please.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
July 27 2011 17:29 GMT
#1265
On July 27 2011 21:33 Kurumi wrote:
Lanaia if I die Your role is revealed.
Just saying.
And You, my sleeping bodyguard who-left-us-for-day-woke-up-during-the-night
better get lucky and roll 1+3+2 ok?
and give them 1+1 setting please.


Okay, I don't fully understand.
But I'm assuming you know I misread my role PM, at least this is what "And You, my sleeping bodyguard who-left-us-for-day-woke-up-during-the-night" feels like to me. I mean, in a way.
But okay. I'm okay with this.

OH! Unless you are talking about someone else in the second half of this post... If you are, you should let me know.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
July 27 2011 17:31 GMT
#1266
On July 28 2011 02:04 redFF wrote:
I started tlpdizing my posts because it was fun and i never new you could just press the tlpd button and it would find player names in your post! I stopped now obviously, the nolvelty has worn off.


This post was wholly unnecessary. I mean, seriously, red? What in the hell was going through your mind when you posted this? "Oh I need to increase my post count."?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 17:47 GMT
#1267
It was message for my Prince of Darkness who loves light
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
July 27 2011 18:11 GMT
#1268
On July 28 2011 02:31 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:04 redFF wrote:
I started tlpdizing my posts because it was fun and i never new you could just press the tlpd button and it would find player names in your post! I stopped now obviously, the nolvelty has worn off.


This post was wholly unnecessary. I mean, seriously, red? What in the hell was going through your mind when you posted this? "Oh I need to increase my post count."?

He was responding to this post:


On July 28 2011 01:07 Varpulis wrote:
I'll say here that shooting me as a lurker would be perfectly reaonable given my previous activity, but it would be a mistake.

I really want to know what the hell is up with the TLPDizing of foolishness' posts, and why RedFF (and a few others, i think) have been doing it too?

I was against people fistpounding Palmar in PTP 1, and by the same vein, I'd advise against TLPDizing posts until we know Foolishness' alignment. He's not expressly asking for us to do it, but it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Kurumi, have you been told that you're going to die the night after this?

Enjoy your day.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 27 2011 18:31 GMT
#1269
I'm astonished by your contributions this game nisani.
Go to nisani -> Click filter. Now shoot.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 27 2011 18:33 GMT
#1270
And to everyone, can you guys stop worrying so much about whatever role you have and just play the game normally? I.E. kurumi can you stop trying to get lynched/shot and worry about finding scum pls?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 18:44 GMT
#1271
I am mole and I am town. My objective is to kill scum. I can't kill myself.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 27 2011 19:15 GMT
#1272
Gah
every wednsday night i always end up at fucken bar1
its such a hole and i keep goin back
its so narby and close though can run home
fuxken brother is pusst always goes home early

2 of these millllarr dickheads are dead now
dt chek will be good in future yes?
Sucker for nostalgia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 19:17 GMT
#1273
DB... don't drink
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
July 27 2011 19:23 GMT
#1274
On July 28 2011 04:15 DropBear wrote:
Gah
every wednsday night i always end up at fucken bar1
its such a hole and i keep goin back
its so narby and close though can run home
fuxken brother is pusst always goes home early

2 of these millllarr dickheads are dead now
dt chek will be good in future yes?

friends don't let friends post drunk
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 19:25 GMT
#1275
also I don't think that 2 people You were partying with died being worth sharing
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 27 2011 19:26 GMT
#1276
drugs are bad mkay

I say we look at kitaman. He always ruins my plan s, dam kitaman! Hes def the bad guy

Im not saying wat my penalty is somene asked. its not that bad tho whoever wrote it is nice
Sucker for nostalgia
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 27 2011 19:29 GMT
#1277
wat? mini man and cobblerface were millaaaaaaars and they is dead
so tim roth is probs right now with his chekcs?

i have to go do my uni calndar its due in the morning.
Sucker for nostalgia
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 27 2011 19:29 GMT
#1278
rofl, that must be DropBear's penalty.

Nisani is completely useless every game sandroba. He's the most unreadable player because he appears scummy as hell/lurkery as hell every game he's in regardless of side.

So if you want to shoot someone who is a guaranteed lurker or prime mislynch fodder if he's Town, then by all means Nisani is fair game.
wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 27 2011 19:37 GMT
#1279
voting during the night on player not in game right
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 27 2011 19:43 GMT
#1280
I was thinking more having to act drunk as hell.
wat
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.