• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 73 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 09 2011 06:34 GMT
#1161
Ty for the credit, but the claim was as much his idea as mine, we came up with it toghether! You rule bro, nice game.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:36 GMT
#1162
I did have a major advantage this game:

I didn't get my role PM until 13:24

So I knew the following had red/blue roles (GGQ got his role before me but was after me on the player list):

GGQ
GM
Fishball

That's why I knew GM was mafia when ask earlier in the thread. Initially, I thought Fishball was vigi and I quoted him at one point and sent him a hidden message to shoot GM. You had to click the smiley face. That's why I was inclined to believe Caller was telling the truth and helped me somewhat believe Fishball's role claim. I was really surprised Fishball lived past night 2. If I was mafia, I totally would have killed him after GGQ since he confirmed so early.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 09 2011 06:41 GMT
#1163
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/KLbkqknwcuh

Bam. I'm a fucking genius. Bow down mortals.
wat
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 09 2011 06:44 GMT
#1164
On July 09 2011 15:36 Chezinu wrote:
I did have a major advantage this game:

I didn't get my role PM until 13:24

So I knew the following had red/blue roles (GGQ got his role before me but was after me on the player list):

GGQ
GM
Fishball

That's why I knew GM was mafia when ask earlier in the thread. Initially, I thought Fishball was vigi and I quoted him at one point and sent him a hidden message to shoot GM. You had to click the smiley face. That's why I was inclined to believe Caller was telling the truth and helped me somewhat believe Fishball's role claim. I was really surprised Fishball lived past night 2. If I was mafia, I totally would have killed him after GGQ since he confirmed so early.

ROLF - do you have that post?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:46 GMT
#1165
Oh and what made me initial suspicious of Rad was that he was the only one who asked me if I killed GM.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:47 GMT
#1166
Oh I also that GM was mafia because he was the first one who wanted to lynch me. An easy target for mafia -- just like chaoser.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:48 GMT
#1167
On July 09 2011 15:44 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 15:36 Chezinu wrote:
I did have a major advantage this game:

I didn't get my role PM until 13:24

So I knew the following had red/blue roles (GGQ got his role before me but was after me on the player list):

GGQ
GM
Fishball

That's why I knew GM was mafia when ask earlier in the thread. Initially, I thought Fishball was vigi and I quoted him at one point and sent him a hidden message to shoot GM. You had to click the smiley face. That's why I was inclined to believe Caller was telling the truth and helped me somewhat believe Fishball's role claim. I was really surprised Fishball lived past night 2. If I was mafia, I totally would have killed him after GGQ since he confirmed so early.

ROLF - do you have that post?


here:


On June 25 2011 19:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 13:32 Fishball wrote:
On June 25 2011 13:27 Ace wrote:
Everyone should have gotten a role PM. If you didn't send myself or YM a PM asap. Game *officially* starts in 23.5 hours, but you can start discussing things now.

REMEMBER WE START AT NIGHT 0!

Good Luck!


Can't we just start the blood shed now.
This is boring.

I think night 0 is going to be big! [image loading]

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:48 GMT
#1168
Posted right after I said this:


On June 25 2011 19:47 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 19:42 sandroba wrote:
Can I ask you the same? You pretty much shaped up after GM called for your lynch on his first post. What's your opinion on him so far?

Leaning mafia. I think he will probably die tonight.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:51 GMT
#1169
Another reason I was suspicious of sand was that he supported GM.

So really, the only reason I had a good mafia list was because Ace sent me a role pm too late and people confirmed before I got it. It was like telling me who was who. From that I was able to build upon. GM -> sand and also rad questioning if I hit Gm.. etc the only one I didn't have anything on was RoL but I kind of didn't want to analyze him because I like him too much.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 06:53:23
July 09 2011 06:52 GMT
#1170
k thats nice but you didn't actually try to convince anyone of it

also the first few role PMs were only about 2 minutes apart. At best you'd know that Caller, duo, Fishball and all the Mafia got their role PMs before anyone else.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 09 2011 06:52 GMT
#1171
Chezinu, you are a great player and I wanted to kill you since night 0. Your only problem is credibility =P
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:53 GMT
#1172
If you noticed from the very beginning every mafia member talked to me, either wanting to lynch me or in RoL's case defend me. Geez, every time I post I realize I have something else to say..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 09 2011 06:54 GMT
#1173
We got extremelly fucked when our rb died night 0. Can't believe we still managed to win this.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 06:56 GMT
#1174
On July 09 2011 15:52 Ace wrote:
k thats nice but you didn't actually try to convince anyone of it

also the first few role PMs were only about 2 minutes apart. At best you'd know that Caller, duo, Fishball and all the Mafia got their role PMs before anyone else.

true. I didn't want to post the PM information because I thought that would be cheating. That was the reason why I knew what I knew. To everyone else, I was going on "thin evidence".
lol, clueless in The Prism!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 09 2011 07:00 GMT
#1175
On July 09 2011 15:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 15:44 citi.zen wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:36 Chezinu wrote:
I did have a major advantage this game:

I didn't get my role PM until 13:24

So I knew the following had red/blue roles (GGQ got his role before me but was after me on the player list):

GGQ
GM
Fishball

That's why I knew GM was mafia when ask earlier in the thread. Initially, I thought Fishball was vigi and I quoted him at one point and sent him a hidden message to shoot GM. You had to click the smiley face. That's why I was inclined to believe Caller was telling the truth and helped me somewhat believe Fishball's role claim. I was really surprised Fishball lived past night 2. If I was mafia, I totally would have killed him after GGQ since he confirmed so early.

ROLF - do you have that post?


here:


Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 19:48 Chezinu wrote:
On June 25 2011 13:32 Fishball wrote:
On June 25 2011 13:27 Ace wrote:
Everyone should have gotten a role PM. If you didn't send myself or YM a PM asap. Game *officially* starts in 23.5 hours, but you can start discussing things now.

REMEMBER WE START AT NIGHT 0!

Good Luck!


Can't we just start the blood shed now.
This is boring.

I think night 0 is going to be big! [image loading]


That's so awesome. And, sadly, part of the reason people don't trust you: most of us can't keep up! I am curious if FB even got that message.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-09 07:07:38
July 09 2011 07:06 GMT
#1176
On July 09 2011 16:00 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2011 15:48 Chezinu wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:44 citi.zen wrote:
On July 09 2011 15:36 Chezinu wrote:
I did have a major advantage this game:

I didn't get my role PM until 13:24

So I knew the following had red/blue roles (GGQ got his role before me but was after me on the player list):

GGQ
GM
Fishball

That's why I knew GM was mafia when ask earlier in the thread. Initially, I thought Fishball was vigi and I quoted him at one point and sent him a hidden message to shoot GM. You had to click the smiley face. That's why I was inclined to believe Caller was telling the truth and helped me somewhat believe Fishball's role claim. I was really surprised Fishball lived past night 2. If I was mafia, I totally would have killed him after GGQ since he confirmed so early.

ROLF - do you have that post?


here:


On June 25 2011 19:48 Chezinu wrote:
On June 25 2011 13:32 Fishball wrote:
On June 25 2011 13:27 Ace wrote:
Everyone should have gotten a role PM. If you didn't send myself or YM a PM asap. Game *officially* starts in 23.5 hours, but you can start discussing things now.

REMEMBER WE START AT NIGHT 0!

Good Luck!


Can't we just start the blood shed now.
This is boring.

I think night 0 is going to be big! [image loading]


That's so awesome. And, sadly, part of the reason people don't trust you: most of us can't keep up! I am curious if FB even got that message.


Well, I guess I shouldn't have trolled -- I gave in after I noticed that Caller was trolling.. Plus, people in town were telling me how sad they were I wasn't trolling (Kurrumi and sand are ones I recall).

I should have played more aggressive and spammed the thread with my suspects. That's the only method I know that get people to believe me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 09 2011 07:11 GMT
#1177
S2 chezinu. If I were town I would have told you to troll the same way.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 09 2011 07:13 GMT
#1178
Also let me reminf you guys that YM claimed Bernard, so all theories regarding Scum being fed fake claims have gone to hell. I claimed Lenin, so as long as no one counter claims me you have no reason to doubt it.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 09 2011 07:14 GMT
#1179
On July 09 2011 16:11 sandroba wrote:
S2 chezinu. If I were town I would have told you to troll the same way.

I find it too much fun to do so. I like to joke around while playing. If I think someone is mafia for instance, I would taunt them. In PM games, I would spam messages to them. Next game, I will be way more aggressive and trust myself more. ARGH!! If only I had more confidence!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 09 2011 07:15 GMT
#1180
On July 09 2011 16:13 sandroba wrote:
Also let me reminf you guys that YM claimed Bernard, so all theories regarding Scum being fed fake claims have gone to hell. I claimed Lenin, so as long as no one counter claims me you have no reason to doubt it.

Wrong thread.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 88
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King26
Other Games
summit1g7806
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt355
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.