• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:09
CEST 06:09
KST 13:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7098 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 73 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 29 2011 20:36 GMT
#541
NOPE.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 29 2011 21:07 GMT
#542
So is this what we have so far?

RebirthOfLeGenD
ilovejonn
GMarshal
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
deconduo
Caller
Palmar
BloodyC0bbler
Fishball
Radfield
Chezinu
VisceraEyes
Scamp
GGQ
Jackal58
Kurumi
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 29 2011 21:23 GMT
#543
No. That's what you have so far.
Life can only kill you once.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 30 2011 00:03 GMT
#544
Is this better?

RebirthOfLeGenD
ilovejonn - was third to confirm
GMarshal - first to confirm and quite a few people suspected him
sandroba - has been mean to me, disappointed that I'm not crazy enough to distract town and I don't really know this person..
Amber[LighT]
LSB
deconduo
Caller - claimed blue
Palmar
BloodyC0bbler
Fishball - was third to post
Radfield - has been strange the whole game (though some argue he was only strange lately)
Chezinu - town aligned
VisceraEyes
Scamp
GGQ - 2nd to confirm
Jackal58 - Don't really know that well and seems to not have a collective understand with the rest of the thread and what people think.
Kurumi
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 30 2011 04:10 GMT
#545
[image loading]


Night 1


Scamp has been slaughtered





With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

It is now Day 2 and it will end on Friday at 12AM ET/13:00 KST.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 04:16 GMT
#546
Who the fuck tried to kill me last night?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 07:39 GMT
#547
On June 30 2011 13:16 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Who the fuck tried to kill me last night?


Oh, if only if it was true.


So the first cycle was somewhat eventful for me. My little spin with deconduo was able to keep me low for a couple Nights. When he claimed that he had a gun, I had no choice but to improvise with my plan, accusing him scum. If what he claimed was true, the stubborn tunnel-vision fucker would have really shot me. In truth, he was never a true scum candidate to me. I made my "best case" against deconduo, but I knew that the town wouldn't fall for it (especially in an invitational game) and him resulting in a lynch would be far from likely. In doing so, it was a subtle attempt to talk deconduo off NOT to shoot me, and also to observe how all the players would react; I saw a lot of things.

I would have ride along for another Night if possible, but I think I have sufficient information to come forward.

I am a Cop

Since I cannot copy and paste my role description, let me explain how my role works. When I check a player, the results either comes back as "Innocent" for Town aligned players, or "Guilty" for Mafia.

I questioned Ace immediately upon receiving my role, and he has clarified that there are no sanity variants of my role. Everything is straight forward with my checks, which is pretty much what I had expected in a no-flip game.

Here are my check results:
Night 0 - Innocent - BloodyC0bbler
Night 1 - Guilty - RebirthOfLeGenD

Night 0 was with limited information and was hard to get a read on everyone. I picked BC to have him out of the way first, for good or bad.

Night 1 was a bit trickier. My goal was to check the less obvious targets, those that are in the gray area, but you know that something doesn't add up. I had a few candidates: Palmar, ilovejonn, and RebirthOfLeGenD. At the end, I picked RoL based on a my observation of his posting, the overall voting pattern for Day 1, and the fact that he took off his vote from VisceraEyes and broke the promise that he would his change his vote back; A key factor that Day 0 resulted in a no-lynch.

Since RebirthOfLeGenD ended up as Guilty, based on the move he pulled with his vote, I'm even more inclined that VisceraEyes is also scum, not like he isn't a major candidate already. RoL had explained why he missed the vote change, but I obviously don't buy it, he knows way better than that. Not like I can doubt my own check anyways.

Now 4 players had voted for Amber[Light]: VisceraEyes, Chezinu, Scamp, and RebirthOfLeGenD. Amber has not been the most active player, yes, but there were not many holes among his minimal amount of posting either. As you can see, none of the so called "well-known-solid-players" have voted for him, and it only make sense. It seems to me that Mafia is using a lurker (Amber) as a scapegoat to divert their votes onto, as they obviously do not want to lynch one of their own, which is VisceraEyes. Scamp is obviously Town since he was killed on Night 1, and Chezinu? No comment.

Moving back to deconduo and the 3 players who voted for him. Myself, ilovejonn, and LSB. I already explained my thoughts up top on why I had voted for deconduo. To be honest, there shouldn't be anyone beside myself voting for deconduo.

Let's talk about LSB first. Based on the posts he made on page 14 and 15, I already had him locked as Mafia. What I said back then was sincere. If I were a Day Vigilante, I would have instantly shot him. + Show Spoiler +
On June 28 2011 14:27 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 12:58 LSB wrote:
@BC I agree with you.

Now, back to the important stuff

About Deconduo and Fishball
Deconduo believes that Fishball should die, and would like nothing better to stand over his dead body.
Fishball believes Deconduo is mafia (correct me if I'm wrong on this), and therefore wouldn't be able to vig shot him, but rather would use a mafia hit.

What's an easy way to deal with this problem? Easy! Stick them in a cage and see who comes out alive. Just let deconduo shoot Fishball tonight. Oh, and can I please ask vigs to not hit people? Thx

*If Fishball survives, well, deconduo has some explaing to do
*If we find two bodies tomorrow morning, deconduo is a bit better off in his story
*If all we find tomorrow is Fishball dead, one body. Well, back to square one.

There! Clean and simple solution that doesn't waste a lynch


Ah yes, LSB logic. Oh, how I miss it.
1. If deconduo decides not to shoot me, that doesn't necessarily prove anything. It can be a ploy, or it can a be a genuine decision.
2. If we both die, that also doesn't proves anything. What is this "story" that your dreamt about?. deconduo thinks I'm green, but wants to kill me because he is annoyed. If I'm Mafia and I try to take him out with me, how would this story make sense? What would be the point for Mafia to take him out if I were for sure to die? I'm sure there are better targets out there.
3. Square one? If that is what you think, then you have already written me off, as I have no use to the Town at all; What do you take me for, a disposable chess piece? I don't even know what to say.

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 13:11 LSB wrote:
Uhh... Just saying... I'm not trying to say anything about either's alignment, it's a test to vertify whether or not deconduo's claim holds up.

Certainly if we wake up tomorrow and Fishball and Caller are both killed, deconduo seems a bit more believable.
If tomorrow only one person is killed, well something fishy went on and deconduo is a bit less believable.

As for analyzing I'm getting a null read on Fishy, and deconduo I'm bothered by his confidance in his KP.


WTF is this shit? This is even worse than deconduo.
If I were a Dayvig, I'd instant kill you now.

At first, he suggests letting deconduo shoot me and Town should not intervene, which I pointed out would not prove anything, and at worst I die for nothing except for satisfying deconduo's bloodlust, Town loses a Cop (maybe the one and only) and Mafia can laugh at my "foolishness"™. Then for whatever reason, he votes for deconduo that is not likely to be lynched, instead of the more scummy VisceraEyes that was already leading the majority of the votes. It seems to me that this was just another case of Mafia spreading out their votes. My case against deconduo seems to be "decently developed" but it was just a trap and LSB stepped right into it. Caller, BC and maybe a couple others has also called out LSB as well, so this only supports my claim - LSB is Mafia.

Last, we have ilovejonn. ilovejonn is a smart player, his posts doesn't give away much, and even talks a lot of sense in some. Why would a smart player such as himself vote for deconduo? In Radfield's words, deconduo was oozing with green. I was a bit perplexed and had him listed as one of my check candidates as mentioned above. If a fourth Mafia is still alive, I'd be willing to put my money on him; No matter, I will check him on Night 3.

In conclusion, these are my Mafia picks.
- VisceraEyes
- RebirthOfLeGenD
- LSB
- ilovejonn (If we have a fourth Mafia, which is likely we still do)

Oh, and before someone questions, I realize there is a possibility of a Godfather or a similar type of role which would affect my check results. However, as you can see, I don't solely rely on my check ability. As for my claim and credibility, if there are players that think what I've said up top does not make any sense, I'm pretty sure there are role(s) out there to confirm the alignment of dead players, especially in a game like this. We'll discuss more tomorrow.

Great, now it's almost 1:30am and I have to wake up 6am for work.

Good night.

PS.
##Vote RebirthOfLeGenD
靈魂交響曲
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 07:54 GMT
#548
lol fishball seriously? Full of shit. I am going to go make some dinner then come back and rape you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 08:08 GMT
#549
This is awesome

So, time to hang Fishball.

##Vote Fishball
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 30 2011 08:09 GMT
#550
##Vote Fishball

Why are you still alive? You seem fishy..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 30 2011 08:20 GMT
#551
What the hell, why are you guys voting fishball? The optimal plan is to hang RoL first, let fishball get another check or get shot by the mafia. Then, if he's still alive we hang him day3. Hanging fishball first is just dumb imo.
##Vote: RebirthofLegend
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 08:32 GMT
#552
Essentially, we're going to need coroner type of role have a look at Fishball's dead body. That's just what we're going to have to do.

So, I don't know how many cycles the game will last, or how long we can gamble our Coroner that may or may not exist will stay alive, but in my opinion he is more valuable than our cop, and if we have to choose between the two I'd rather give a coroner the chance of surviving longer.

Of course, ideally we luck out and let Fishball get at least one more check before we kill him and sodomize his corpse, and the coroner will then take a look at his alignment.

There is a chance though, a tiny workaround we can use to extend the checks and gain more information...

hmm

I have a plan.
Computer says mafia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 30 2011 08:33 GMT
#553
Sandroba, you have to be joking. We went over this countless fucking times. A DT claim is absolutely worthless in this set up, and he knows it. In fact his shit might of worked if he did it on a lessor player, but more importantly if I wasn't saved by a fucking medic last night. Which means at least one person out there knows he's full of shit.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 08:37 GMT
#554
So, I know this is a stretch, but fuck yeah, I have a plan.

Unless more really cool information presents itself I'm changing my mind, and now I want to hang rol. Also, I thought he was scum anyway for thinking I was saying clever stuff.

##Unvote
##RebirthofLegend


Come on town, burn him!
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 30 2011 08:38 GMT
#555
On June 30 2011 17:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Sandroba, you have to be joking. We went over this countless fucking times. A DT claim is absolutely worthless in this set up, and he knows it. In fact his shit might of worked if he did it on a lessor player, but more importantly if I wasn't saved by a fucking medic last night. Which means at least one person out there knows he's full of shit.

Wait... are you saying that you didn't med protect yourself? I thought that was the plan!

Geez, getting other people to do your work for you... Well, atleast Scamp follows orders and blew the defenses..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 30 2011 08:43 GMT
#556
OH EM EFFING GOD. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY A GAME PAST NIGHT 1 ANYMORE.

That's three games in a row.

GG everyone. Good luck to whatever side I'm on.
Cheese is good for you!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 09:28 GMT
#557
inb4 miller claim
##vote RebirthofLegend
Hanging DT first was retarded from very start.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 30 2011 09:29 GMT
#558
So, I was thinking. Yes, I do think about the game from time to time before posting. Let's say we have two DT roles or a mafia is faking a DT role. Wouldn't it be interesting if two DTs claimed on the same day? The mafia only having one KP can only kill one of us.. If we do in fact have two DTs and both claimed today, that would give town a lot of information.

So without further delay:

MY ROLE
+ Show Spoiler +
You thought I would tell you this easily?


Question:
+ Show Spoiler +
Do you guys think the other DT, if there is one should claim?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 09:31 GMT
#559
the mafia oughta take care of Fishball anyway.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 09:31 GMT
#560
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.