• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11486 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 00:16 GMT
#2401
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 00:18 GMT
#2402
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.


If coag is GF he would've shown up as Veteran to the DT check, like Trance just pointed out.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 00:19 GMT
#2403
lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 00:20 GMT
#2404
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 00:20 GMT
#2405
Either way, I'm ok with a LSB or Coag lynch
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 00:21 GMT
#2406
On April 15 2011 09:16 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:14 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:08 Protactinium wrote:
Please read my post. You're just ignoring logic and are building cases off of false assumptions.

This is too fucking funny to pass up.

You didn't read my post! If you don't want to read any of the rest, at least read that one. You'll agree that it makes sense.

I did. I read it in it's entirety. I'm sorry. Call it what ever you want but I cannot read anything you say and go along with it. I won't go along with it. I feel like I'm compromising myself if I play your game. I won't do it.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 00:23 GMT
#2407
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.


but if coag were the gf then how would protac know?

Are we ignoring the blatant contradctions now?

He is a proven liar, he either think coag is black or is praying he guessed right and is a goon to "prove" his claim.

But fine, you guys want to be stupid, then I'm not going to stop you.

Also Dr.H you thinking I'm town doesn't clear you from answering my analysis even if its "bad" I expect a response tomorrow ^_^

##Unvote
##Vote: Coagulation


If coag flips anything other than "mafia goon" protac, you are toast, so pray to whichever gods you worship.

Why people are still listening to a proven liar who is 100% an assassin, I will never understand.
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 00:23 GMT
#2408
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 00:26 GMT
#2409
On April 15 2011 09:18 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.


If coag is GF he would've shown up as Veteran to the DT check, like Trance just pointed out.

Yeah, i just realized this. Good call by TranceStorm.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 00:27 GMT
#2410
On April 15 2011 09:23 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.


Sure, we can flip that.

GMarshal, do you commit to using a DT check on LSB on Night 2?
RIP Aaliyah
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 15 2011 00:28 GMT
#2411
Also Dr.H you thinking I'm town doesn't clear you from answering my analysis even if its "bad" I expect a response tomorrow ^_^


See? Scum like to make these kind of ultimatums. You think that making these cute statements gives you the upper hand, don't you. Its so glaringly obvious that DH is town. If you really believe that he is mafia, then you shouldn't call yourself a good analyst. Also, where's that "analysis" you've been promising, huh?? Why should he respond to bad analysis? That just clutters up the thread. When you make a bad analysis, you don't have the right to force people to spread your bad ideas through the thread. Thats what mafia like to do. Cause confusion, and spam irrelevant ideas throughout the thread to disrupt the town agenda.
And so, we find the Sublime.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 15 2011 00:28 GMT
#2412
On April 15 2011 09:23 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.


but if coag were the gf then how would protac know?

Are we ignoring the blatant contradctions now?

He is a proven liar, he either think coag is black or is praying he guessed right and is a goon to "prove" his claim.

But fine, you guys want to be stupid, then I'm not going to stop you.

Also Dr.H you thinking I'm town doesn't clear you from answering my analysis even if its "bad" I expect a response tomorrow ^_^

##Unvote
##Vote: Coagulation


If coag flips anything other than "mafia goon" protac, you are toast, so pray to whichever gods you worship.

Why people are still listening to a proven liar who is 100% an assassin, I will never understand.


Arguing one thing and voting the other?

"But fine, you guys want to be stupid, then I'm not going to stop you."

Wasn't one of your campaign promises that you wouldn't do this?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 00:28 GMT
#2413
On April 15 2011 09:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:18 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.


If coag is GF he would've shown up as Veteran to the DT check, like Trance just pointed out.

Yeah, i just realized this. Good call by TranceStorm.


Except TranceStorm didn't even fucking read the first 4 words. "IF I'M NOT DT".
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 00:29 GMT
#2414
On April 15 2011 09:23 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.


Sure, it doesn't make much difference to me. The thing though, is, Coag has claimed vet, so a shot on him if there's an actual vig won't kill him, or will kill him if he's mafia. LSB hasn't claimed anything, and I doubt there'd be a third vet, so any shot on him is going to kill him. If he's town/blue, we lose an asset, if he's red no problem. DT checks are unreliable, because I don't necessarily trust that GM is a detective, and I wouldn't want another "DT" to claim, also not considering that LSB may be the GF.

So:

Coag:

If town:

Shot tonight and he'll live

If Mafia:

Shot tonight, he'll die

LSB:

If town:

Shot tonight and he'll die

If Mafia:

Shot tonight, he'll die

Is how it boils down for me. It depends if we can rely on a vigi also, though. Like I said, I wouldn't rely on "DT" checks.

you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 00:29 GMT
#2415
On April 15 2011 09:27 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:23 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.


Sure, we can flip that.

GMarshal, do you commit to using a DT check on LSB on Night 2?


I think that would give the mafia extra incentive to hit LSB if he is town, and otherwise makes it so that medics have to stack on him just in case. I'd rather remain autonomous, but if the town insists that that that is what they want, then I am happy to comply.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 15 2011 00:30 GMT
#2416
On April 15 2011 09:29 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:27 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:23 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.


Sure, we can flip that.

GMarshal, do you commit to using a DT check on LSB on Night 2?


I think that would give the mafia extra incentive to hit LSB if he is town, and otherwise makes it so that medics have to stack on him just in case. I'd rather remain autonomous, but if the town insists that that that is what they want, then I am happy to comply.


Then comply. How does that give mafia extra incentive to hit LSB? If he's town they want to hit him anyway cause he's experienced.

You are an invincible DT don't weasel your way out of this.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 15 2011 00:31 GMT
#2417
On April 15 2011 09:28 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:18 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.


If coag is GF he would've shown up as Veteran to the DT check, like Trance just pointed out.

Yeah, i just realized this. Good call by TranceStorm.


Except TranceStorm didn't even fucking read the first 4 words. "IF I'M NOT DT".


And so did Dr. H, or else why would he call protac a DT. I'm just saying that protac is Black, there's no if about it.
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 15 2011 00:32 GMT
#2418
On April 15 2011 09:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:29 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:27 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:23 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB is anti-town. I think he's a sure Red.
GMarshal, I'm 50-50 on.
I'm starting to think Rean is Red.
Coag might be red, I'd like to see a check/vig.


I'd rather have a Coag lynch, LSB check/vigi. There's so much defense over coag himself where they're merely arguing against Prot's alignment and not the actual analysis. There's throwaway lines like "he's always spammy, this is how he is" etc. when really, yeah he's spammy, but it's a focused targetted spam. He'd be on someone's ass hardcore. But he hasn't this game. I haven't felt the need to be like god damnit coag, chill the fuck out that I usually do. He's playing different. Pretty sure at this point we all know prot is black and he's going to get shot to shit. Doesn't mean the theory of Coag being GF any less true. It lines up with why people are coming out in FORCE to save him.


Sure, we can flip that.

GMarshal, do you commit to using a DT check on LSB on Night 2?


I think that would give the mafia extra incentive to hit LSB if he is town, and otherwise makes it so that medics have to stack on him just in case. I'd rather remain autonomous, but if the town insists that that that is what they want, then I am happy to comply.


Then comply. How does that give mafia extra incentive to hit LSB? If he's town they want to hit him anyway cause he's experienced.

You are an invincible DT don't weasel your way out of this.


I'll do it ^_^

Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 00:32 GMT
#2419
On April 15 2011 09:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:28 Rean wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:18 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.

If you're scum that only makes sense if you're busing him which is still a scum lynch for us.

If you're DT it makes perfect sense.

IF you're assassin it would have been easier to admit your lie and try a different bid for medic protection.

Voting for Coagulation is the sensible thing to do. If you're wrong you're dead in the night anyway.


If coag is GF he would've shown up as Veteran to the DT check, like Trance just pointed out.

Yeah, i just realized this. Good call by TranceStorm.


Except TranceStorm didn't even fucking read the first 4 words. "IF I'M NOT DT".


And so did Dr. H, or else why would he call protac a DT. I'm just saying that protac is Black, there's no if about it.


and another quality post by Mr.Wiggles once again doing nothing except stating the obvious.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 15 2011 00:35 GMT
#2420
On April 15 2011 09:23 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 09:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 09:11 chaoser wrote:
If I am not DT, then you forgot the option that Coagulation is actually the Godfather. In this case, Scenario 1 would be false, and would work perfectly for the mafia. GMarshal would not be forced to bus him and will claim that Coagulation is a Vet. The other DTs will stay silent because they have no reason to believe that GMarshal is lying. Thus, Coagulation is saved for another day, town thinks he is "confirmed", and GMarshal is "proven" to be the DT


This is true

That's a good point.

In fact coagulation being godfather would explain the major save.

also I see absolutely no reason for you to tunnel coag unless you're the DT.


but if coag were the gf then how would protac know?

Are we ignoring the blatant contradctions now?

He is a proven liar, he either think coag is black or is praying he guessed right and is a goon to "prove" his claim.

But fine, you guys want to be stupid, then I'm not going to stop you.

Also Dr.H you thinking I'm town doesn't clear you from answering my analysis even if its "bad" I expect a response tomorrow ^_^

##Unvote
##Vote: Coagulation


If coag flips anything other than "mafia goon" protac, you are toast, so pray to whichever gods you worship.

Why people are still listening to a proven liar who is 100% an assassin, I will never understand.


Hold on. Watch GMarshal grudgingly vote Coagulation all the while complaining about the lynch. Take note of this. This is our Day 3 lynch target.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
45m
FEL
5h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.