• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6827 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 00:15 GMT
#2601
On March 29 2011 09:11 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 07:00 Coagulation wrote:
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.


Okay, good. Your post sounded very ragequit-y, which got me worried. Glad to hear you're still with us

I wouldn't let him quit. He got me in this mess if he quit I'd kick his ass.
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:20 GMT
#2602
I'll be posting a clear verdict soon, I just need to argue with my circle some more so sit tight...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 29 2011 00:21 GMT
#2603
On March 29 2011 07:00 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.


Theres a very strong case for the mafia to be either Lemon or Jackal. I think its Lemon. Would you at least not be as blind/stubborn as Jackal and think about it? The facts are there.

I don't know why the two of you are so narrow minded but it really isn't helping the slightest. You have no case against Tack whatsoever and you refuse to admit it. When Tack flips town it will be too late, and chances are you'll have cost us the entire game.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 29 2011 00:24 GMT
#2604
On March 29 2011 04:49 Tackster wrote:
Now to point out something about Kavs posts:

Kav said he can prove if I stole:
Show nested quote +
Kavdragon United States. March 28 2011 14:02. Posts 572
If I could provide proof that he stole the item, would the town decide that he is scum based off of that?

(I'm not saying that he has or hasn't, only that I can find out.)


This implies kav either:
- Is a Vet AND can check item steals (wtf?)
- Is on a PM circle where someone can make the check (still unlikely)
- Is lying again

This isn't looking good Kav - please reply to this.



Firstly I retracted my statement about being able to figure out if you stole an item. It was never about an ability, or access to someone through PM, only logic. Hence my "Nevermind, I have fail logic" post.

The rest of your points are implications based off of assumptions that are not true.

I didn't lie about being hit.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 29 2011 00:25 GMT
#2605
On March 29 2011 09:08 Lanaia wrote:
@LSB Are you prodding/notifying people who are inactive or at least threatening them for being inactive?

There are currently three 'inactives'
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear
28. Beneather


Knowing the three, probably none of them are going to be modkilled.
I have two possible replacements lined up.

If you want, I can forcefully replace the two players who posted the least in day 2 at the end of day 2. Excessive spamming doesn't count.

Poll: Forcefully replace inactives?

No (11)
 
85%

Yes (2)
 
15%

13 total votes

Your vote: Forcefully replace inactives?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 29 2011 00:26 GMT
#2606
Please note, if you want to be replaced out, just ask!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 29 2011 00:27 GMT
#2607
Aww, I was just about to start being active again :/

If you want to forcefully replace me though, I won't complain. I probably deserve it.
SUNSFANNED
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:29 GMT
#2608
Nice tnk, that explains a lot. Let's see what I can do.

My DT:
Checked Lemon, switched with me and came back as that. Makes perfect sense because that is my role. I believe that explains any FoS we could have had against him. He is no longer a suspect.
I WAS NOT HIT LAST NIGHT

Scum KP:
Red's hit annul. Simple as that, I could explain it but then I would have to kill you.
Black/red hit GMarshal and Kav. Kav is alive, GMarshal is dead.

Coag KP:
Used on tackster. Did not die. Bus already used, so he had to be protected. He clearly did not use his item, because coagulation says he did, which was the only item used, plus tackster should have claimed he used the item. IIRC, he never claimed a hit.

If you want to live tackster you need to answer this post. Lemon is no longer a bigger suspect then you.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 00:32 GMT
#2609
On March 29 2011 09:21 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 07:00 Coagulation wrote:
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.


Theres a very strong case for the mafia to be either Lemon or Jackal. I think its Lemon. Would you at least not be as blind/stubborn as Jackal and think about it? The facts are there.

I don't know why the two of you are so narrow minded but it really isn't helping the slightest. You have no case against Tack whatsoever and you refuse to admit it. When Tack flips town it will be too late, and chances are you'll have cost us the entire game.

You're still pissed at me because I cost you XXXVII.


I voted no on replacements. I'm willing to give them another day.
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 29 2011 00:32 GMT
#2610
But then why does it say that Annul got hit twice? Was that a joke? Right now, if annul got hit twice, you're proposing there was 5 KP last night, or else the Day post was misguiding.
you gotta dance
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#2611
Beneather yes, BB and amber no.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#2612
On March 29 2011 09:21 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 07:00 Coagulation wrote:
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.


Theres a very strong case for the mafia to be either Lemon or Jackal. I think its Lemon. Would you at least not be as blind/stubborn as Jackal and think about it? The facts are there.

I don't know why the two of you are so narrow minded but it really isn't helping the slightest. You have no case against Tack whatsoever and you refuse to admit it. When Tack flips town it will be too late, and chances are you'll have cost us the entire game.


Stop with your hyperbola and fear mongering. Cost us the whole game? Unlikely. Losing us the IG, more likely but we still have the advantage. It seems mafia has a role block and a mind control. They can't cover medics/bus driver/vest all at once. To even get past the many combination of things we can do requires a shit load of luck from them. And even if they do get through, they'll kill 1 person max. Next day we can lynch the mafia and win IG.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:35 GMT
#2613
On March 29 2011 09:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
But then why does it say that Annul got hit twice? Was that a joke? Right now, if annul got hit twice, you're proposing there was 5 KP last night, or else the Day post was misguiding.


He was hit twice? That is interesting... but it still makes sense. Then Blacks hit annul as well. Kav and GM's hit might have come from somewhere else, or kav is lying. Perhaps coagulation's shot was aimed at Kav instead?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 00:37:41
March 29 2011 00:37 GMT
#2614
Welcome to Insane Mafia Mini-Game Number Two!

The following inactives are dangerously close to being incinerated. For each quality post, they will be moved further away from the incineration zone. However, spam too much and you will end up falling off the edge. Keep in mind there may be certain hidden abilities in play!

Good luck! ^_^



9. [Amber[LighT]] [ BrownBear ]
8. [ Beneather ] [___________]
7. [___________] [___________]
6. [___________] [___________]
5. [___________] [___________]
4. [___________] [___________]
3. [___________] [___________]
2. [___________] [___________]
1. [___________] [___________]

+ Show Spoiler +
* Disclaimer: This may not be an actual mini-game
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 29 2011 00:37 GMT
#2615
On March 29 2011 09:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Nice tnk, that explains a lot. Let's see what I can do.

My DT:
Checked Lemon, switched with me and came back as that. Makes perfect sense because that is my role. I believe that explains any FoS we could have had against him. He is no longer a suspect.
I WAS NOT HIT LAST NIGHT

Scum KP:
Red's hit annul. Simple as that, I could explain it but then I would have to kill you.
Black/red hit GMarshal and Kav. Kav is alive, GMarshal is dead.

Coag KP:
Used on tackster. Did not die. Bus already used, so he had to be protected. He clearly did not use his item, because coagulation says he did, which was the only item used, plus tackster should have claimed he used the item. IIRC, he never claimed a hit.

If you want to live tackster you need to answer this post. Lemon is no longer a bigger suspect then you.

Bullshit. I have my fucking dick stretched across half the globe to win the IG and ultimately the entire game for town and that's the best you can do???
Bullshit.
And explain the Tack is 100% scum to 85 - 100% scum to now you're looking scummier than LW.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 00:37 GMT
#2616
On March 29 2011 09:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
But then why does it say that Annul got hit twice? Was that a joke? Right now, if annul got hit twice, you're proposing there was 5 KP last night, or else the Day post was misguiding.


The KP are explained as

2 on annul - 1 from red, 1 from a redirected hit from Coag who wanted to hit Tack
1 on Kav - black/red
1 on GM - black/red

That's 4
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:38 GMT
#2617
Because of his vest item. Accuse me all you want, I can't clarify any more then that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#2618
On March 29 2011 09:37 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 09:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Nice tnk, that explains a lot. Let's see what I can do.

My DT:
Checked Lemon, switched with me and came back as that. Makes perfect sense because that is my role. I believe that explains any FoS we could have had against him. He is no longer a suspect.
I WAS NOT HIT LAST NIGHT

Scum KP:
Red's hit annul. Simple as that, I could explain it but then I would have to kill you.
Black/red hit GMarshal and Kav. Kav is alive, GMarshal is dead.

Coag KP:
Used on tackster. Did not die. Bus already used, so he had to be protected. He clearly did not use his item, because coagulation says he did, which was the only item used, plus tackster should have claimed he used the item. IIRC, he never claimed a hit.

If you want to live tackster you need to answer this post. Lemon is no longer a bigger suspect then you.

Bullshit. I have my fucking dick stretched across half the globe to win the IG and ultimately the entire game for town and that's the best you can do???
Bullshit.
And explain the Tack is 100% scum to 85 - 100% scum to now you're looking scummier than LW.


Ok you need to calm down...pretty sure bum isn't scum by this point. The fact that you're suggesting it shows that you need to chill the fuck out. Blues not claiming at this point would be pretty fail and we would deserve to lose.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#2619
On March 29 2011 09:37 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 09:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
But then why does it say that Annul got hit twice? Was that a joke? Right now, if annul got hit twice, you're proposing there was 5 KP last night, or else the Day post was misguiding.


The KP are explained as

2 on annul - 1 from red, 1 from a redirected hit from Coag who wanted to hit Tack
1 on Kav - black/red
1 on GM - black/red

That's 4


I must have misinterpreted... Coagulation did you tell darm that you had a gun?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 29 2011 00:39 GMT
#2620
On March 29 2011 09:38 bumatlarge wrote:
Because of his vest item. Accuse me all you want, I can't clarify any more then that.


Wait, LW had the vest, not annul
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam527
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
ToD239
C9.Mang0227
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 56m
INu's Battles
13h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.