• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 28 2011 21:34 GMT
#2581
On March 29 2011 06:29 Kenpachi wrote:
im always around to be analyzed. faithful bodybag Kenpachi


So, you want to be analyzed but don't want to analyze anybody?

That's what I got out of that statement, at least.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 28 2011 21:36 GMT
#2582
ionno i counter analyze cause i dunno where to start
faithful attacking bodybag Kenpachi
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 28 2011 21:39 GMT
#2583
I want to point out this post of Bum's that really stood out to me:

On March 28 2011 11:25 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 11:21 Coagulation wrote:
This confirms Tackster as scum 100%
TACKSTER WAS THE VIGI SHOT TARGET LAST NIGHT
SOMEONE BUSSED THE SHOT TO ANNUL

Proven scum100% Easy lynch


Shut the fuck up. I know for 100% certain that this coming straight from your ass because I know exactly why annul died, and it has absolutely nothing to do with tackster.

Aw Gmarshal, would that I had known what I know now! I think I'll have more stuff later.


Because right now, the KP arrangement looks really weird. We have:

2 Mafia KP
1 Black KP
Coag's Gun

Annul was shot twice
GMarshal was shot and killed
Kav claiming he was shot and lived

This accounts for all four KP, barring vigi hits. If someone else was hit last night, it might be a good idea to claim.

We know shots on the Mayor are just absorbed, they aren't redirected to BGs. This means someone aimed and shot at GMarshal, which makes sense, as he's been acting pretty pro-town in the game. Kav has also been acting pro-town, and claims to have been shot as well, but lived. Annul was shot once by Coag's gun redirected from Tackster. This means that another scum KP was used on Annul as well.

It also seems like mafia were the ones who redirected Coag, as they would be the only ones who knew about his gun in the first place. Then someone else also shot annul. This is a little confusing, though, for two reasons depending on who shot Annul. Firstly, why would mafia stack hits on Annul, especially when they knew he had a potentially lethal potato, and that it was unlikely he would be protected? Secondly, black should have no more interest in the item game, so why would they shoot into it?

The possibilities:

Coag hits Annul
Red hits Annul
Red/Black hit Kav/GMarshal

Coag hits Annul
Black hits Annul
Red hits Kav/GMarshal

This is working under the assumption that Coag is indeed town, as I personally feel he is, and that he was redirected.

So, from Bum's post:

Bum, what do you mean you know why annul was killed? Do you have any extra information that might help us figure out what the hell's happening and who used what KP? There's a lot of misinformation going around, and this might help direct us back on track so we can stop wasting time theorizing and actually figure out who the Red in IG is.
you gotta dance
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 21:44 GMT
#2584
So, now we're back to the IG. It isn't LYLO, because now we have a bus driver, in addition to medics! Black has no reason to shoot into the IG anymore. Red has 2 KP. So... tnkted busses one of the IG participants (probably Coag, seems most likely town), and we have another day. In fact... let's assume we lynch Tack, he flips town. tnkted busses a townie in the IG tonight, mafia hits both non-red players. One guy dies, the guy tnkted busses lives, we have confirmed town, lynch last mafia in item game, GG. So at this point, assuming we play it right, we have the item game in the bag.


Thank you, what I've been saying all of today -_-. We got the tools needed to make sure we have a very good chance of winning the game, whether Tack is green or not (at this point I still think he's red). Mafia can get into a little role and KP dance with us if they want but if they don't do it right they lose big. There's a vest in there not to mention tnkt as a bus driver and surely we got a few medics. We can win the IG. Mafia's fighting an uphill battle. Which is why I only really care for bum's circle response to all of this.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 28 2011 21:50 GMT
#2585
I'm ok with sacrificing myself in exchange for somebody in the item game living... We just have to make sure that I'm not roleblocked.

I asked LSB and apparently my bus happens before hits. So if i switch somebody, I'm killed after switching them. That means that i can switch coag with some random townie and the only chance coag has of dying is if that random townie is hit too.

However, that means i'd die which would make me sad.

Well, hopefully we'll win the item game and I can use the vest. I'll see what happens when we lynch before i decide what to do. I do think that if we can win the item game tonight we can win the game very quickly.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 28 2011 22:00 GMT
#2586
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 22:04:23
March 28 2011 22:04 GMT
#2587

Actually no I haven't read this at all, just the last couple pages :p
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 22:04 GMT
#2588
On March 29 2011 07:04 Pandain wrote:

Actually no I haven't read this at all, just the last couple pages :p


Get out of here you! You're a Panda! Panda's don't even know how to type!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 28 2011 22:12 GMT
#2589
On March 29 2011 04:48 Tackster wrote:

Night 0:
- we got no real information except that Pandain may be the mysterious 'real' mayor


Hey Pandain, are you secretly playing? :p
you gotta dance
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 28 2011 22:26 GMT
#2590
no he was a dirty dirty scum in Insane Mafia 1
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 28 2011 22:31 GMT
#2591
No, I'm just making a joke, because there's "rumors of the true mayor", and some kind of kingdom, so I think they're related and the "ruler" is the "true mayor", but Tackster posted that he thinks Pandain might be the "true mayor" when he isn't even in the game. :p
you gotta dance
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 23:03 GMT
#2592
On March 29 2011 06:44 chaoser wrote:Thank you, what I've been saying all of today -_-. We got the tools needed to make sure we have a very good chance of winning the game, whether Tack is green or not (at this point I still think he's red). Mafia can get into a little role and KP dance with us if they want but if they don't do it right they lose big. There's a vest in there not to mention tnkt as a bus driver and surely we got a few medics. We can win the IG. Mafia's fighting an uphill battle. Which is why I only really care for bum's circle response to all of this.

So much this. Where the fuck is our mayor. Why is Tackster 100% scum then 85 - 100% scum. And wtf is the goddamn deal with Annul. I'm starting to think the only reason our mayor is blue is because he's still holding his breath hoping we all still fall for his bs.
WTF bum. You're the goddamn mayor start fucking acting like one.
Life can only kill you once.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 28 2011 23:04 GMT
#2593
On March 29 2011 08:03 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 06:44 chaoser wrote:Thank you, what I've been saying all of today -_-. We got the tools needed to make sure we have a very good chance of winning the game, whether Tack is green or not (at this point I still think he's red). Mafia can get into a little role and KP dance with us if they want but if they don't do it right they lose big. There's a vest in there not to mention tnkt as a bus driver and surely we got a few medics. We can win the IG. Mafia's fighting an uphill battle. Which is why I only really care for bum's circle response to all of this.

So much this. Where the fuck is our mayor. Why is Tackster 100% scum then 85 - 100% scum. And wtf is the goddamn deal with Annul. I'm starting to think the only reason our mayor is blue is because he's still holding his breath hoping we all still fall for his bs.
WTF bum. You're the goddamn mayor start fucking acting like one.


I believe he said earlier on he went to sleep ;/ So it might be a few hours before he could clear things up (if he even can).
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 28 2011 23:07 GMT
#2594
Mayors don't get no fucking sleep.
Life can only kill you once.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 23:12:53
March 28 2011 23:07 GMT
#2595
If I was mayor I wouldn't let this place become spam-fest. But since I left this place, I can now contribute to the spam without shame.
You know whats funny?

On March 24 2011 11:35 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 11:34 chaoser wrote:
Later dude, day 1 i think

Indeed.

But Annul, you do have standard Item game powers.


Confirmed town. Yet no one noticed.
NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Did you look?

Yes (13)
 
87%

No (2)
 
13%

15 total votes

Your vote: Did you look?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 28 2011 23:14 GMT
#2596
Yes, I looked. Now people not in the game please stop posting things to disctract people from scum-hunting. There are already enough fucking pages to read.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 28 2011 23:14 GMT
#2597
On March 29 2011 08:07 Pandain wrote:
If I was mayor I wouldn't let this place become spam-fest. But since I left this place, I can now contribute to the spam without shame.
You know whats funny?

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 11:35 LSB wrote:
On March 24 2011 11:34 chaoser wrote:
Later dude, day 1 i think

Indeed.

But Annul, you do have standard Item game powers.


Confirmed town. Yet no one noticed.
NSFW
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Did you look?

Yes (13)
 
87%

No (2)
 
13%

15 total votes

Your vote: Did you look?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No





That's not really a confirm though, LSB was talking about stealing, using, protecting, PMing fellow game members.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
March 28 2011 23:15 GMT
#2598
On March 29 2011 06:50 tnkted wrote:
I'm ok with sacrificing myself in exchange for somebody in the item game living... We just have to make sure that I'm not roleblocked.

I asked LSB and apparently my bus happens before hits. So if i switch somebody, I'm killed after switching them. That means that i can switch coag with some random townie and the only chance coag has of dying is if that random townie is hit too.

However, that means i'd die which would make me sad.

Well, hopefully we'll win the item game and I can use the vest. I'll see what happens when we lynch before i decide what to do. I do think that if we can win the item game tonight we can win the game very quickly.


Ideally you bus the IG player you think is town with someone you think is scum . Medic + vigilante ftw.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 29 2011 00:08 GMT
#2599
Yeah, people who aren't in the game who keep posting are confusing people. See: Tackster.

I'm tired of the lack of activity from most people. I know there are a few who are obviously not inactive, but I'm really bothered by it. It's things like that which make people like me unable to read others. I know we can't just assume all of those people are scum (I'm sure not EVERY scum would lurk). Also I think there's more than 10 lurkers.

@LSB Are you prodding/notifying people who are inactive or at least threatening them for being inactive?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 29 2011 00:11 GMT
#2600
On March 29 2011 07:00 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 06:23 BrownBear wrote:
Coag, you too, if you happen to read this. If either of you plays in XXXVIII and pulls this shit, you'll be permabanned from any games I host. Play the damn game to completion.


im not quitting the game. im just not gonna argue about whos mafia in the item game anymore.
You guys know who i have told you is mafia.
do whatever the fuck you guys want.


Okay, good. Your post sounded very ragequit-y, which got me worried. Glad to hear you're still with us
SUNSFANNED
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
OSC
9h 46m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.