• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8713 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 29 2011 23:43 GMT
#101
On January 30 2011 08:24 Pandain wrote:
Okay let's get this started. First off I like Wiggles clue analysis, I think it really is the best option that we have as far as pinning people from clues go. The link to gaara is pretty vaugue, and while possible, there are more connections to Jackal than Gaara.

Furthormore, on an analysis view point, Jackal sticks out to me very heavily. While he's been posting alot, he hasn't contributed anything besides a very weak clue analysis that really I don't even see how that fits to the missing bodies. Obviously there is a slight connection(flight +teleportion), but its very weak.

Furthormore, he's often just brought up stuff, but not sure at all. I'm not sure how to phrase this, but its like he's just offering it up and then not actually "saying anything." I hope you know what I mean.
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 13:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Jonathan Swift? Gulliver's Travels? 18th century British Naval references?
Anybody up on their Lilliputians?

I'm going to bed. My head hurts.

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 13:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Pandas eat bamboo. If Q was pissed at pandas he'd just make them all disappear.
I'm not seeing anything but the wall/gravel connection yet. And that's not all that strong.



This isn't a "your sure mafia", rather a FoS. Jackal, you said you found clues to everyone's profile, mind sharing that?

Actually there are 3 that really have no attachment unless you really stretch it.

1. chaoser Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye doesn't set off anything
2. darmousseh Gaara - Gravel
3. CubEdIn Raiden - Teleportation - No bodies
4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period
5. shannn Q Omnipotent character that can do anything. Including everything in the day post
6. Node Dinosaur Comics Main Cast - Other than squashing log cabins not much
7. Jackal58 Ilich Ramírez Sánchez Comparing pirates to terrorists
8. DoctorHelvetica Thom_Yorke Eye Patch, Eraser, British
9. Mr. Wiggles Yossarian Bombardier, Missing peoples
10. Kenpachi Zaraki Kenpachi Captain, Eyepatch, Blood
11. Pandain Ling Ling Dead Panda. Not much.

Perhaps this is the "puzzle" part. 3 that aren't connected?
Life can only kill you once.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
January 30 2011 00:11 GMT
#102
On January 30 2011 04:34 chaoser wrote:
##Vote Node

Let's hear some of your own opinions instead of being so unsure about everything you're saying.


I don't follow what you're accusing me of. Analyzing clues isn't a one-way thing -- it's a discussion. I put forth what I saw, and asked if anyone had something to add to it.

If it makes you feel better, I'll stop asking questions in my analysis.
whole lies with a half smile
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 00:50 GMT
#103
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 30 2011 00:54 GMT
#104
aw.. am not sure which one to vote for Jackal or darmousseh. Theyre the strongest suspects imo and i just remembered i wear an eyepatch (pirate) LOL
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 30 2011 00:55 GMT
#105
##vote darmousseh
I mentioned the gravel first so ill stick to you
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 30 2011 00:57 GMT
#106
##Vote Jackal58

Open to change.
you gotta dance
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 30 2011 00:59 GMT
#107
On January 30 2011 08:43 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 08:24 Pandain wrote:
Okay let's get this started. First off I like Wiggles clue analysis, I think it really is the best option that we have as far as pinning people from clues go. The link to gaara is pretty vaugue, and while possible, there are more connections to Jackal than Gaara.

Furthormore, on an analysis view point, Jackal sticks out to me very heavily. While he's been posting alot, he hasn't contributed anything besides a very weak clue analysis that really I don't even see how that fits to the missing bodies. Obviously there is a slight connection(flight +teleportion), but its very weak.

Furthormore, he's often just brought up stuff, but not sure at all. I'm not sure how to phrase this, but its like he's just offering it up and then not actually "saying anything." I hope you know what I mean.
On January 29 2011 13:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Jonathan Swift? Gulliver's Travels? 18th century British Naval references?
Anybody up on their Lilliputians?

I'm going to bed. My head hurts.

On January 29 2011 13:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Pandas eat bamboo. If Q was pissed at pandas he'd just make them all disappear.
I'm not seeing anything but the wall/gravel connection yet. And that's not all that strong.



This isn't a "your sure mafia", rather a FoS. Jackal, you said you found clues to everyone's profile, mind sharing that?

Actually there are 3 that really have no attachment unless you really stretch it.

1. chaoser Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye doesn't set off anything
2. darmousseh Gaara - Gravel
3. CubEdIn Raiden - Teleportation - No bodies
4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period
5. shannn Q Omnipotent character that can do anything. Including everything in the day post
6. Node Dinosaur Comics Main Cast - Other than squashing log cabins not much
7. Jackal58 Ilich Ramírez Sánchez Comparing pirates to terrorists
8. DoctorHelvetica Thom_Yorke Eye Patch, Eraser, British
9. Mr. Wiggles Yossarian Bombardier, Missing peoples
10. Kenpachi Zaraki Kenpachi Captain, Eyepatch, Blood
11. Pandain Ling Ling Dead Panda. Not much.

Perhaps this is the "puzzle" part. 3 that aren't connected?

So that makes me suspect number 1. Because my character can do all of the things mentioned. That would make me suspect number 1 on every day post every time someone picks Q or an omnipotent being as their character. If only you get the powers of your character you're playing ^^ Would've ended this entire mafia game in 1 second.

Anyways, one another thing. I don't know why chaoser already is voting against Node which has no connection to the day 1 post yet. He could be mafia but he isn't described in the clues in any way. Dinosaurs lol. Voting for Node is just a blind pick and hoping he is mafia. It kind of makes it seem that you're trying to divert the attention away from one of the main suspects (Carlos most likely).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 30 2011 01:18 GMT
#108
Deadline for voting is in ~24 hours from the time of this post right?

Kind of having doubts now. Thinking either Gaara or Carlos which has the most similar aspects of the clues.

Going with Carlos since he stands out more than others.
##Vote Jackal58

Might change when there is new info.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2011 01:20 GMT
#109
~25 hours. Tomorrow when TL clock turns to 11:00
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 30 2011 01:23 GMT
#110
kk thanks. Then I guess I can go to sleep now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2011 01:59 GMT
#111
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2011 02:05 GMT
#112
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

The wiki pages are for me so I know what I'm suppose to be looking for when I venture to research your characters.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 02:10:51
January 30 2011 02:10 GMT
#113
lol wrong thread
whole lies with a half smile
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
January 30 2011 02:19 GMT
#114
Sorry for editing, I just figured you wouldn't want the XXXVI day post in this thread.

For now, I'm going to vote Jackal58 since there doesn't seem to be any other solid clue leads and he hasn't exactly put up much of a defense.

##Vote Jackal58
whole lies with a half smile
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 04:35 GMT
#115
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 04:35 GMT
#116
On January 30 2011 09:59 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 08:43 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 08:24 Pandain wrote:
Okay let's get this started. First off I like Wiggles clue analysis, I think it really is the best option that we have as far as pinning people from clues go. The link to gaara is pretty vaugue, and while possible, there are more connections to Jackal than Gaara.

Furthormore, on an analysis view point, Jackal sticks out to me very heavily. While he's been posting alot, he hasn't contributed anything besides a very weak clue analysis that really I don't even see how that fits to the missing bodies. Obviously there is a slight connection(flight +teleportion), but its very weak.

Furthormore, he's often just brought up stuff, but not sure at all. I'm not sure how to phrase this, but its like he's just offering it up and then not actually "saying anything." I hope you know what I mean.
On January 29 2011 13:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Jonathan Swift? Gulliver's Travels? 18th century British Naval references?
Anybody up on their Lilliputians?

I'm going to bed. My head hurts.

On January 29 2011 13:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Pandas eat bamboo. If Q was pissed at pandas he'd just make them all disappear.
I'm not seeing anything but the wall/gravel connection yet. And that's not all that strong.



This isn't a "your sure mafia", rather a FoS. Jackal, you said you found clues to everyone's profile, mind sharing that?

Actually there are 3 that really have no attachment unless you really stretch it.

1. chaoser Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye doesn't set off anything
2. darmousseh Gaara - Gravel
3. CubEdIn Raiden - Teleportation - No bodies
4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period
5. shannn Q Omnipotent character that can do anything. Including everything in the day post
6. Node Dinosaur Comics Main Cast - Other than squashing log cabins not much
7. Jackal58 Ilich Ramírez Sánchez Comparing pirates to terrorists
8. DoctorHelvetica Thom_Yorke Eye Patch, Eraser, British
9. Mr. Wiggles Yossarian Bombardier, Missing peoples
10. Kenpachi Zaraki Kenpachi Captain, Eyepatch, Blood
11. Pandain Ling Ling Dead Panda. Not much.

Perhaps this is the "puzzle" part. 3 that aren't connected?

So that makes me suspect number 1. Because my character can do all of the things mentioned. That would make me suspect number 1 on every day post every time someone picks Q or an omnipotent being as their character. If only you get the powers of your character you're playing ^^ Would've ended this entire mafia game in 1 second.

Anyways, one another thing. I don't know why chaoser already is voting against Node which has no connection to the day 1 post yet. He could be mafia but he isn't described in the clues in any way. Dinosaurs lol. Voting for Node is just a blind pick and hoping he is mafia. It kind of makes it seem that you're trying to divert the attention away from one of the main suspects (Carlos most likely).


because posting behavior >>>>>>>>>>>>> clues and chaoser is smart enough to know that
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 04:36 GMT
#117
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


Two things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

EBWOQ (edit by way of quote). Explanation of "chainsaw defense" should not be included in criticisms because I was just answering a question.
RIP Aaliyah
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 30 2011 09:38 GMT
#118
Jackal getting picked off at the same time in 2 active mafia games. How often does that happen?

Still deciding who to vote, but most likely jackal58 from evidence and post analysis.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2011 14:15 GMT
#119
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

I was responding to your perceived implication of my apparent attempt to connect Jonathan Swift to the clues.If you wish to include A Modest Proposal in the list of things a clue could point to feel free. If that's how you guts are doing clue analysis this game is going to be a slam dunk for red.

I'm disappointed. I thought the chainsaw defense was going to be something much more exciting.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2011 14:16 GMT
#120
BBWOP - Guys not guts.

##vote: darmousseh
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
Patches Events
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.