• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9457 users

Mini Mafia V: Clues and Puzzles - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 21:40 GMT
#121
On January 30 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

I was responding to your perceived implication of my apparent attempt to connect Jonathan Swift to the clues.If you wish to include A Modest Proposal in the list of things a clue could point to feel free. If that's how you guts are doing clue analysis this game is going to be a slam dunk for red.

I'm disappointed. I thought the chainsaw defense was going to be something much more exciting.


i don't understand your response

so we should utilize only your connection of J Swift. and not consider any others? if anything its more likely he'll connect AMP than gullivers travels since that work is quoted in gmarshall's profile. it would be stupid not to consider it
RIP Aaliyah
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 30 2011 22:32 GMT
#122
On January 30 2011 08:43 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 08:24 Pandain wrote:
Okay let's get this started. First off I like Wiggles clue analysis, I think it really is the best option that we have as far as pinning people from clues go. The link to gaara is pretty vaugue, and while possible, there are more connections to Jackal than Gaara.

Furthormore, on an analysis view point, Jackal sticks out to me very heavily. While he's been posting alot, he hasn't contributed anything besides a very weak clue analysis that really I don't even see how that fits to the missing bodies. Obviously there is a slight connection(flight +teleportion), but its very weak.

Furthormore, he's often just brought up stuff, but not sure at all. I'm not sure how to phrase this, but its like he's just offering it up and then not actually "saying anything." I hope you know what I mean.
On January 29 2011 13:57 Jackal58 wrote:
Jonathan Swift? Gulliver's Travels? 18th century British Naval references?
Anybody up on their Lilliputians?

I'm going to bed. My head hurts.

On January 29 2011 13:22 Jackal58 wrote:
Pandas eat bamboo. If Q was pissed at pandas he'd just make them all disappear.
I'm not seeing anything but the wall/gravel connection yet. And that's not all that strong.



This isn't a "your sure mafia", rather a FoS. Jackal, you said you found clues to everyone's profile, mind sharing that?

Actually there are 3 that really have no attachment unless you really stretch it.

1. chaoser Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye doesn't set off anything
2. darmousseh Gaara - Gravel
3. CubEdIn Raiden - Teleportation - No bodies
4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period
5. shannn Q Omnipotent character that can do anything. Including everything in the day post
6. Node Dinosaur Comics Main Cast - Other than squashing log cabins not much
7. Jackal58 Ilich Ramírez Sánchez Comparing pirates to terrorists
8. DoctorHelvetica Thom_Yorke Eye Patch, Eraser, British
9. Mr. Wiggles Yossarian Bombardier, Missing peoples
10. Kenpachi Zaraki Kenpachi Captain, Eyepatch, Blood
11. Pandain Ling Ling Dead Panda. Not much.

Perhaps this is the "puzzle" part. 3 that aren't connected?


Not a ton of evidence to go on, but no one has really found anything more convincing than jackal58. If anyone find anything more convincing in the next 3-4 hours I might switch my vote.


##Vote: Jackal58

Also remember also the first post mentioned that the setting is 18th century britain so it is unlikely that we should use references to britain or english people as evidence of guilt.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 30 2011 22:33 GMT
#123
EBWOP

##Vote: Jackal58
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2011 22:47 GMT
#124
On January 31 2011 06:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

I was responding to your perceived implication of my apparent attempt to connect Jonathan Swift to the clues.If you wish to include A Modest Proposal in the list of things a clue could point to feel free. If that's how you guts are doing clue analysis this game is going to be a slam dunk for red.

I'm disappointed. I thought the chainsaw defense was going to be something much more exciting.


i don't understand your response

so we should utilize only your connection of J Swift. and not consider any others? if anything its more likely he'll connect AMP than gullivers travels since that work is quoted in gmarshall's profile. it would be stupid not to consider it

Goddamit I HAVE MADE NO CONNECTION TO SWIFT!!!!!!
Stop putting words in my mouth.
Life can only kill you once.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2011 23:01 GMT
#125
On January 31 2011 07:47 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

I was responding to your perceived implication of my apparent attempt to connect Jonathan Swift to the clues.If you wish to include A Modest Proposal in the list of things a clue could point to feel free. If that's how you guts are doing clue analysis this game is going to be a slam dunk for red.

I'm disappointed. I thought the chainsaw defense was going to be something much more exciting.


i don't understand your response

so we should utilize only your connection of J Swift. and not consider any others? if anything its more likely he'll connect AMP than gullivers travels since that work is quoted in gmarshall's profile. it would be stupid not to consider it

Goddamit I HAVE MADE NO CONNECTION TO SWIFT!!!!!!
Stop putting words in my mouth.


no

4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period


I was just saying there was something else possible besides Gulliver's Travels reference and that A Modest Proposal may be more likely to be referenced. That's all. I'm not insinuating you accused GMarshall. I'm just expanding on what you said.
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2011 23:08 GMT
#126
On January 31 2011 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 07:47 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 31 2011 06:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 23:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 13:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 30 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
On January 30 2011 09:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##Vote Jackal58

The only connection to Jonathan Swift is that he wrote a satire called "A Modest Proposal" which advocated eating children in poor Ireland to solve the hunger problem. That could be connected to the disappearance of bodies but its verrrrry tentative.

Jackal58 is the strongest clue connection aside from Shann I guess. But Shann could really fit anything and Q doesn't jump out as me as much as Carlos the Jackal does.

I already discounted J. Swift. If you want to include what he wrote Gulliver's Travels has lots of stuff in it that matches up with things in the day post.
I don't know if LSB went that far.
Are links on the wiki pages used to generate clues?

And if you're all going to go with Pirates=Terrorists you might want to describe this "chainsaw defense" to me. I might need it.


A couple things wrong here:

A. Saying "I already discounted J. Swift" as though you are some sort of authority on who can or can't be related via clue. I said there was another tentative connection through that work which is a pretty famous one in actuality. In fact GMarshall even quotes "A Modest Proposal" in his profile.

B. You assume "pirates" is the important aspect of the story. There are always red herrings. Very rarely (if ever) will anyones chosen profile fit all aspects without one being contradictory. Otherwise the game is too easy.

C. The Chainsaw Defense is defending yourself by attacking someone else (typically your accuser). Basically you have to find someone that fits the story better than you do.

I was responding to your perceived implication of my apparent attempt to connect Jonathan Swift to the clues.If you wish to include A Modest Proposal in the list of things a clue could point to feel free. If that's how you guts are doing clue analysis this game is going to be a slam dunk for red.

I'm disappointed. I thought the chainsaw defense was going to be something much more exciting.


i don't understand your response

so we should utilize only your connection of J Swift. and not consider any others? if anything its more likely he'll connect AMP than gullivers travels since that work is quoted in gmarshall's profile. it would be stupid not to consider it

Goddamit I HAVE MADE NO CONNECTION TO SWIFT!!!!!!
Stop putting words in my mouth.


no

Show nested quote +
4. GMarshal Jonathan Swift - Unless this includes Gulliver's Travels nothing but perhaps time period


I was just saying there was something else possible besides Gulliver's Travels reference and that A Modest Proposal may be more likely to be referenced. That's all. I'm not insinuating you accused GMarshall. I'm just expanding on what you said.

My apologies then.
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 31 2011 01:54 GMT
#127
5 mins til voting ends.... where is everyone?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 01:57:20
January 31 2011 01:56 GMT
#128
I won't actually do modkills this game, since I realize that if Mafia is inactive, the clues can just pown them
But I am looking for replacements
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2011 01:57 GMT
#129
On January 31 2011 10:54 darmousseh wrote:
5 mins til voting ends.... where is everyone?

Collecting rope.
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 31 2011 01:58 GMT
#130
On January 31 2011 10:56 LSB wrote:
I won't actually do modkills this game, since I realize that if Mafia is inactive, the clues can just pown them
But I am looking for replacements



What will happen then instead?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2011 01:59 GMT
#131
On January 31 2011 10:56 LSB wrote:
I won't actually do modkills this game, since I realize that if Mafia is inactive, the clues can just pown them
But I am looking for replacements

Ohhh ohh Sign me up.
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 31 2011 02:02 GMT
#132
On January 31 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 10:56 LSB wrote:
I won't actually do modkills this game, since I realize that if Mafia is inactive, the clues can just pown them
But I am looking for replacements

Ohhh ohh Sign me up.


hahahahaha
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 02:47:44
January 31 2011 02:05 GMT
#133
Night 1

[image loading]

Marvelous


LSB picked himself of the floor.
“Carlos the Jackal could never put together good bombs”

LSB picked himself of the floor.
“Carlos the Jackal could never put together good bombs”

I stared at LSB in shock. “How did you know it was Jackal58?”

“Remember what I asked you? Why would the Pirates take over the fort?” LSB asked. “It was to free their buddy, Carlos who was busy spending time in prison.”

I countered, “Then why were there no bodies?”

LSB answered, “well, the pirates killed everyone as they entered. But they couldn’t negotiate unless they tricked the negotiators to thinking that the governor was still alive, so they dumped all the bodies down the well.”

“But how,” I asked, “How do you know they demanded the release of Carlos?”

LSB answered, “Well, the pirates were fanatics, the Inspector told me that they refused to be captured alive. This meant that they had some connection to the El-Kida organization.”

“When I arrived here, it was pretty clear from the lack of struggle, the people in this room were taken hostage and forced away. Now this is reminiscent of how Carlos dealt with the OPEC incident. However, the most important thing about Carlos that you can’t forget is that he wants money. Lots of it. That’s what separates him from all other fanatics.

“That’s why I checked the treasury. Normal fanatics wouldn’t stop to rob the place, but this one did. This one had to be Carlos”

Jackel58 the Mafia is dead


Conversation with Jackel58
+ Show Spoiler +

Original Message From Jackal58:
Well it's not like I'm going to say it.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From LSB:
All it takes is one word and you are dead. OPEC

Original Message From Jackal58:
They ain't that smart man

Original Message From LSB:
It is so so so connected, and once people figure out the connection, you're dead. I'm worried.

Original Message From Jackal58:
I just figured out the connection. Dude you're brutal in your vagaries. :p

Original Message From LSB:
You are Mafia
Your goal is to eliminate everyone else in the town. Your ability, as a group, is killing off whomever you decide on at night and knowing the role of each other player in the mafia. You may choose to kill nobody if you so choose. You MAY kill other mafia. As a whole, your KP is 1 throughout the whole game, so choose wisely!

Your Team is.
Kavdragon
LunarDestiny
Jackal58

Jackal58 is the one being mentioned in the day 1 post. My apologies if it is to obvious.

Good luck


Oops


Congratulations to Mr. Wiggles and SouthRawrea for figuring out the story.

Please send in your night actions
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2011 02:06 GMT
#134
GG Lousey clue. :p
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 31 2011 02:09 GMT
#135
We were right!!! Go town!!! Woot!!!!
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 31 2011 02:09 GMT
#136
Hooray! 1/1 :p
you gotta dance
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
January 31 2011 02:14 GMT
#137
Oh so jackal is mafia here...
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 31 2011 02:14 GMT
#138
Well done.

Hopefully the medics know who to protect tonight.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 31 2011 02:19 GMT
#139
Night post updated with everything.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 31 2011 02:20 GMT
#140
haha i knew it (even though i voted for darmousseh >_>)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.