• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9726 users

TL Mafia XXXIV: Pokemafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 60 Next
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 19 2010 20:51 GMT
#1021
What do you want me to explain?
* Dinmsab has done almost no effort to play this game. If you read his posts here they fit a lot more in BCs mafia, when he was townie he just posted one liners.

* I was trying to get an idea from the claimed MH. Since he had votes he could have asked to get him lynched as Shockeyy was getting lynched anyways and i have been in the spotlight all game long. Maybe im just that sicko but if they give me a MH someday im going to put my bombs and ask town to lynch me.

Now that reread Dinmsabs posting from you im almost sure he is mafia. Just read his posts here: do they look like oneliners? The content he posts here is almost the same as BCs mafia (where he was mafia), trying to look participative (he made up a list or something about the first voters).

Conclusion: Probably town: As mafia he put some effort into his posts.???
Not that i want to go against you but just by looking at his posting here they dont look like one-liners at all. I mean if we are going to compare his activity here to BCs or Incognitos posting id say they look a lot more like the first.






Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Gabriel
Profile Joined December 2008
149 Posts
December 19 2010 20:55 GMT
#1022
On December 20 2010 05:36 Infundibulum wrote:
...big pile of quote...

I think we also need to look at inactives - BrownBear, Oceanic, chaoser, are names that have been bugging me.

Chaoser was modkilled, Oceanic doesnt look like mafia because he voted double lynch early but i have no other reason not to vote him. Brownbear. Well. He is voting 3d go figure.
Formerly known as Malongo http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Malongo
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 19 2010 21:08 GMT
#1023
On December 19 2010 23:45 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 20:00 Eiii wrote:
I've been lurking recently because after reading through the thread each day, I just haven't found myself with any reason to post. You guys gave me a reason this time around, though..

...because today I learned that either I'm miller or node is scum! Given how fragile the current situation is I'm more inclined to believe node is just lying and trying to throw off our double lynch to all but secure a mafia victory. DC's actions recently don't make him look 100% clean, but neither do node's-- plus, I don't think it's totally believable that a dt would be lucky enough to hit mafia twice on his first two tries. :/

What did your role PM say? Pikachu?


yep
:3
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 21:15 GMT
#1024
On December 20 2010 05:36 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 03:08 DCLXVI wrote:
On December 20 2010 01:26 Node wrote:
Now that I've seen comments from both of them, allow me to fess up. Know that I am doing this not to save myself, but to keep town from lynching DCLXVI and Eiii. First, understand where I'm coming from.

I am in fact Alakazam.

I lied about who I checked. Yeah yeah, I know, LAL, but hear me out.

Night 1 I checked Insanious. Night 2 I checked Brocket. Night 3 I was roleblocked, and Insanious and Brocket died. Everything I had done up until that point in the game was invalidated, and I had good reason to believe that I would be killed on the following night. (clearly, mafia had an inkling that I'm blue) By lying, I was hoping that a) if they were scum, they would do something stupid or b) they would be forced to roleclaim and give town more clear lynch targets.

I do believe that DCL and Eiii are innocent, now. DCL's frankness regarding his bombs, and the rise of Eiii combined with the lack of other players coming out of nowhere to defend them have me fairly certain that they're town. Think about it: town has figured out on their own that the best lynch would be me and DCL. Two town-aligned players. It would give mafia the win. That's why we've seen nothing in the way of interference so far.

Wait what????? You go from your half assed lie of:
"I checked 2 reds the first two nights then sat on them instead of doing what a real dt would do and reveal them day 3"
To this?
I really wish I could've posted that before you wriggled out of that lie, but I was too late. Now you are trying to shift the lynch off of you and try to make me agree with it by calling me townie? Your story now is that you checked two useless players and got roleblocked so you cannot provide us with any information? Also you plan was to fish for our roles? To see if there were any more chanseys/dt's you needed to kill? Frankly I don't buy this story either. Town do the right thing and lynch this lying scum.


I don't know. I kind of agree with deconduo (who has popped out of the woodwork here) that Node's claim doesn't make much since from a mafia perspective. They are in a strong position right now and don't need to risk much, unless they're going for style. I dunno Node's meta though so IDK if he's the kind of player that does those sort of things.

What you say also makes sense though. Node's story is VERY convenient. Remember Pandain's "checks" from the Insane mafia game where he lied about very convenient checks? I get the same vibe from the checks Node says he made. Also did Node claim he was roleblocked before this post? If I was roleblocked I'd probably claim ASAP, since it gives the town information.

I'm undecided on this as of yet but either way Node lying doesn't help his case here.

I think we also need to look at inactives - BrownBear, Oceanic, chaoser, are names that have been bugging me.

You haven't been really active either...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 19 2010 21:26 GMT
#1025
On December 20 2010 05:36 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 03:08 DCLXVI wrote:
On December 20 2010 01:26 Node wrote:
Now that I've seen comments from both of them, allow me to fess up. Know that I am doing this not to save myself, but to keep town from lynching DCLXVI and Eiii. First, understand where I'm coming from.

I am in fact Alakazam.

I lied about who I checked. Yeah yeah, I know, LAL, but hear me out.

Night 1 I checked Insanious. Night 2 I checked Brocket. Night 3 I was roleblocked, and Insanious and Brocket died. Everything I had done up until that point in the game was invalidated, and I had good reason to believe that I would be killed on the following night. (clearly, mafia had an inkling that I'm blue) By lying, I was hoping that a) if they were scum, they would do something stupid or b) they would be forced to roleclaim and give town more clear lynch targets.

I do believe that DCL and Eiii are innocent, now. DCL's frankness regarding his bombs, and the rise of Eiii combined with the lack of other players coming out of nowhere to defend them have me fairly certain that they're town. Think about it: town has figured out on their own that the best lynch would be me and DCL. Two town-aligned players. It would give mafia the win. That's why we've seen nothing in the way of interference so far.

Wait what????? You go from your half assed lie of:
"I checked 2 reds the first two nights then sat on them instead of doing what a real dt would do and reveal them day 3"
To this?
I really wish I could've posted that before you wriggled out of that lie, but I was too late. Now you are trying to shift the lynch off of you and try to make me agree with it by calling me townie? Your story now is that you checked two useless players and got roleblocked so you cannot provide us with any information? Also you plan was to fish for our roles? To see if there were any more chanseys/dt's you needed to kill? Frankly I don't buy this story either. Town do the right thing and lynch this lying scum.


I don't know. I kind of agree with deconduo (who has popped out of the woodwork here) that Node's claim doesn't make much since from a mafia perspective. They are in a strong position right now and don't need to risk much, unless they're going for style. I dunno Node's meta though so IDK if he's the kind of player that does those sort of things.

What you say also makes sense though. Node's story is VERY convenient. Remember Pandain's "checks" from the Insane mafia game where he lied about very convenient checks? I get the same vibe from the checks Node says he made. Also did Node claim he was roleblocked before this post? If I was roleblocked I'd probably claim ASAP, since it gives the town information.

I'm undecided on this as of yet but either way Node lying doesn't help his case here.

I think we also need to look at inactives - BrownBear, Oceanic, chaoser, are names that have been bugging me.


I said that I was roleblocked on the 3rd night in my initial claim -- if I said otherwise mafia would've known immediately that I was bullshitting.

I'm pretty suspicious of BrownBear calling my claim legit. Not so much because he says it at all, more because he doesn't back it up in the least. I highly doubt that BB is town at this point -- I've said it before, but it feels like every game where he barely posts at all he ends up red.
whole lies with a half smile
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 21:47 GMT
#1026
If you checked brocket, why didn't you try to stop us from Nightkilling him?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 19 2010 22:24 GMT
#1027
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
December 19 2010 23:12 GMT
#1028
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.
SUNSFANNED
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
December 19 2010 23:15 GMT
#1029
On December 20 2010 06:47 LSB wrote:
If you checked brocket, why didn't you try to stop us from Nightkilling him?


because TR would just nightkill him?
SUNSFANNED
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 23:20 GMT
#1030
1. deconduo
Day 1: Kenpachi
Day 2: Gabriel
Day 3: Shockeyy

2. BrownBear
Day 1: Missed vote
Day 2: Brownbear
Day 3: D3_crescentia

3. Eiii
Day 1: Kenpachi
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: D3_crescentia

4. GGQ
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: Shockeyy

5. LSB
Day 1: Kenpachi
Day 2: Shockeyy
Day 3: Shockeyy

9. dinmsab
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Gabriel
Day 3: Gabriel

11. DCLXVI
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: D3_crescentia

14. Node
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: DCLXVI

15. KtheZ
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: Shockeyy

18. Oceanic
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: Oceanic

19. Gabriel
Day 1: Zeks
Day 2: Zeks
Day 3: Shockeyy

24. Kavdragon
Day 1: Kenpachi
Day 2: Gabriel
Day 3: D3_crescentia

26. Infundibulum
Day 1: Zeks
Day 1: Zeks
Day 3: Shockeyy

30. d3_crescentia
Day 1: Hesmyrr
Day 2: Shockeyy
Day 3: DCLXVI
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 23:22 GMT
#1031
On December 20 2010 08:12 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.

What do you think we should do today if we don't work with MewTwo then?
Also, how will the numbers look like?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
December 19 2010 23:29 GMT
#1032
On December 20 2010 08:22 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 08:12 BrownBear wrote:
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.

What do you think we should do today if we don't work with MewTwo then?
Also, how will the numbers look like?


Mewtwo has failed to net us a single TR kill so far. I highly doubt that he will.

Lets say we lynch a TR and Mewtwo today. That will put us, after night kills, at 7 to 4.

Now, let's say we lynch 2 TRs today, That's 2 kills from them, then a kill from Mewtwo which will put us at either 7 to 3 or 6 to 3. However, that's relying on Mewtwo to actually hit a TR - something I highly doubt will happen.

Or how about 1 TR, 1 Town. We have 8 town to 4 TR and mewtwo left, that's 4 nightkills, unless we get HUGELY lucky, we could be put in a 4-4 situation where we'd be absolutely fucked.

We're basically in LYLO at this point, we need to kill off the anti-town players we know. And we know d3 is anti-town.
SUNSFANNED
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
December 19 2010 23:29 GMT
#1033
On December 20 2010 06:47 LSB wrote:
If you checked brocket, why didn't you try to stop us from Nightkilling him?


A few reasons:

1) His death wasn't a sure thing. A lot of people were saying, "mewtwo kill Brocket tonight", but d3 never confirmed that he was going to do that.

2) It's one thing to influence a group of people. It's another thing to convince a single person. If Brocket was being lynched, I would have come to his defense. But, I couldn't be sure that d3 would listen to me. In addition, d3 wasn't posting for most of the night phase, so I didn't know if it was even possible to influence his hit.

3) I couldn't think of a way to do it without coming off scummy myself short of roleclaiming during the night. People had already said they were suspicious of me, saying "oh by the way brocket is innocent" wouldn't have done me any favors. Roleclaiming would still have gotten me killed.

4) In the end, he was a townie. If he was blue I probably would have done something drastic.
whole lies with a half smile
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2010 23:52 GMT
#1034
On December 20 2010 08:29 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 08:22 LSB wrote:
On December 20 2010 08:12 BrownBear wrote:
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.

What do you think we should do today if we don't work with MewTwo then?
Also, how will the numbers look like?


Mewtwo has failed to net us a single TR kill so far. I highly doubt that he will.

Lets say we lynch a TR and Mewtwo today. That will put us, after night kills, at 7 to 4.

Now, let's say we lynch 2 TRs today, That's 2 kills from them, then a kill from Mewtwo which will put us at either 7 to 3 or 6 to 3. However, that's relying on Mewtwo to actually hit a TR - something I highly doubt will happen.

Or how about 1 TR, 1 Town. We have 8 town to 4 TR and mewtwo left, that's 4 nightkills, unless we get HUGELY lucky, we could be put in a 4-4 situation where we'd be absolutely fucked.

We're basically in LYLO at this point, we need to kill off the anti-town players we know. And we know d3 is anti-town.

All right then.
Who should we lynch then? What about you? You seem pretty TR.
Also, how would be know that our lynch is going to hit TR? What makes it so much more accurate than a M2 hit?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 20 2010 00:02 GMT
#1035
Node's actions are incredibly suspicious, and seem to mostly have been engineered to stir up trouble in the town. Brownbear's hardcore lurking and sudden appearance to try to push us to lynch a non-mafia isn't sitting well with me either. They've got my votes for today.
:3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 20 2010 00:20 GMT
#1036
I'm going with BrownBear for what I feel has been scummy play. Its already been explained that lynching d3 gives us much worse odds than anything else.

Giving a quick read through LSB list, my second vote goes on oceanic.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 20 2010 00:50 GMT
#1037
On December 20 2010 08:12 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 07:24 Kavdragon wrote:
Ok, to make sure we are all on the same page, here's the situation: We are currently at 8/5/1. By lynch, or M2's night kill, we must kill two mafia two days in a row to survive. Here is my bubble, let me know if I did anything wrong. (http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5751/mafiaendgame.jpg if you want to see it un-resized, and not blurry)

[image loading]

This means that we cannot lynch M2. (For at least two nights, anyways)


On December 20 2010 05:40 BrownBear wrote:
##Vote: DCLXVI
##Vote: d3_crescentia
##Vote: Double Lynch


You appear to have slipped sir. Vote Brownbear.

I waited to post this to see if anyone would vote D3, Brownbear didn't disappoint.
Also, this may or may not make DCLXVI less suspicious. You decide.



I disagree with you, but then, I'm biased against town alliances w/ 3rd parties. They never work out well for anyone.

Personally, my view is that if we know who MewTwo is, we should lynch him. End of story.


You dissagree with what? Look at the possible outcomes. Now compare that with these outcomes, assuming that we lynch D3:
[image loading]


Brownbear's "Don't work with third parties" policy is handing his mafia a win. I would agree that normally third parties shouldn't be allied with, but we kinda screwed up earlier in the game, and we are in a tight spot now. We have to work with D3, or we lower our chances of survival by a good deal. Lynch Redbear.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
December 20 2010 00:54 GMT
#1038
Also, why are we not voting for a double lynch? Maybe I've misunderstood, but won't we lose unless we double lynch again?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
December 20 2010 01:01 GMT
#1039
There's a very very small possibility to win without double lynch tomorrow, but it depends on how successful things are today.

I am very concerned that Infundibulum is not dead. I'm starting to believe Shockeyy was a sacrifice by the mafia to give them reason to eliminate me. If we hit any number of mafia today I'm planning on killing him tonight.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 20 2010 01:09 GMT
#1040
I'm thinking that DCXLIV was also mafia, and we were able to root out two mafia yesterday...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7847
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
x6flipin974
Fnx 749
pashabiceps240
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5162
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9360
Mlord326
Beastyqt275
Khaldor241
DeMusliM157
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS136
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 48
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 70
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade833
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 30m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.