• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10058 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 76 Next
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 17 2010 00:17 GMT
#981
actually i just haven't posted because today is my birthday and i've been hanging with friends/ doing college apps

yeah
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 17 2010 00:21 GMT
#982
On December 17 2010 09:17 tube wrote:
actually i just haven't posted because today is my birthday and i've been hanging with friends/ doing college apps

yeah


Happy Birthday!

So how come you haven't posted the previous 3 days? Its real tough to pick out the scum, when we have 1-2 posts to go by
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 17 2010 00:21 GMT
#983
five people have voted. there are 17 players who have not voted. you MUST vote.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 17 2010 00:42 GMT
#984
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 17 2010 00:55 GMT
#985
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.


O.O
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
December 17 2010 01:05 GMT
#986
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.


To be clear, I am not claiming to be one of Jcarl's group. I am claiming to have a character that is Gryffindor that is NOT in Jcarl's group (there are 5 total Gryffindor members, 3 in Jcarl's group).
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 17 2010 01:42 GMT
#987
i am not sure if we can even trust you DrH..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 17 2010 01:43 GMT
#988
am not siding with why as i think hes been pretty suspicious, dont want shit like that to be assumed
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 17 2010 01:44 GMT
#989
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.

hey you voted like a noob so i ignored you
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 17 2010 01:56 GMT
#990
voting pandain, just seems too suspicious, with a personal stuff excuse.
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 17 2010 01:57 GMT
#991
Pandain does look suspicious, but he is posting even less in pokemafia.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 17 2010 02:02 GMT
#992
On December 17 2010 10:57 LunarDestiny wrote:
Pandain does look suspicious, but he is posting even less in pokemafia.


Well I would hope so, he is dead. Even before he died, he was a replacement for only like half a day, so that would probably explain why he didn't post much there.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 17 2010 02:52 GMT
#993
On December 17 2010 10:44 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.

hey you voted like a noob so i ignored you

that hurts


On December 17 2010 10:43 Kenpachi wrote:
am not siding with why as i think hes been pretty suspicious, dont want shit like that to be assumed


no one cares


On December 17 2010 10:42 Kenpachi wrote:
i am not sure if we can even trust you DrH..


thanks for contributing

I don't care if you're "confirmed town" or whatever, this thread isn't your toilet. I'm surprised you have not taken any of the criticism against you to heart. This game is a chance for you to improve your play but you show no interest in ever being anything other than completely useless.

You trusted LSB, that says a lot about your judgment skills. I hope no one is taking anything you say seriously after this point. The only reason I don't want you dead is because Meapak says you're confirmed green and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until he explains why.


On December 17 2010 10:56 Mr.Zergling wrote:
voting pandain, just seems too suspicious, with a personal stuff excuse.


Why is that suspicious? He asked to be taken otu of my ExMiMa game because of his personal life and it's the reason he didn't join Pokemafia. I can confirm through my pm conversations with Pandain that he is very busy in his personal life and wants to focus more of his free time on laddering than on mafia.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 17 2010 02:56 GMT
#994
really if the only reason we are voting for pandain is because he is "busy" then I think we need to have a serious chat after this game about how to scumhunt

i'm pretty sure scum have been super quiet this game, no one comes off as super scummy to me besides LSB who was painfully obvious from day 1

coagulation and why jump off the page as possible targets for me right now. I also want to look at GGQ.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 17 2010 03:21 GMT
#995
On December 17 2010 11:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 10:44 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.

hey you voted like a noob so i ignored you

that hurts


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 10:43 Kenpachi wrote:
am not siding with why as i think hes been pretty suspicious, dont want shit like that to be assumed


no one cares


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 10:42 Kenpachi wrote:
i am not sure if we can even trust you DrH..


thanks for contributing

I don't care if you're "confirmed town" or whatever, this thread isn't your toilet. I'm surprised you have not taken any of the criticism against you to heart. This game is a chance for you to improve your play but you show no interest in ever being anything other than completely useless.

You trusted LSB, that says a lot about your judgment skills. I hope no one is taking anything you say seriously after this point. The only reason I don't want you dead is because Meapak says you're confirmed green and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until he explains why.


Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 10:56 Mr.Zergling wrote:
voting pandain, just seems too suspicious, with a personal stuff excuse.


Why is that suspicious? He asked to be taken otu of my ExMiMa game because of his personal life and it's the reason he didn't join Pokemafia. I can confirm through my pm conversations with Pandain that he is very busy in his personal life and wants to focus more of his free time on laddering than on mafia.



Yeah ok, thanks for backing him u on that, Ive played too many mafia games on other sites where scum would be all liek "well Im not posting for personal reasons, so ha"
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 17 2010 03:22 GMT
#996
IM VOTING PANDAIN BECAUSE HE POST'S LIKE THIS.

On December 17 2010 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 09:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why are we voting Kenpachi? I put a vote on him to see if he would talk but I think at this point it's obvious he is just bad. Don't lynch Kenpachi.

Why:
Extremely inactive
Claims Gryffindor despite Jcarls having a confirmed Gryffindor circle that he ISN'T part of

There isn't a strong lynch right now. I think the Death Eaters have been mostly silent. With the small amount of discussion that's happened in this thread I'm not surprised we have almost no lynch target.


O.O



Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 17 2010 03:28 GMT
#997
LOL DOCH SO SAD
He realizes his little SCUMBUDDY Pandain is gonna get his shit lynched for being a shit mafia player he jumps off his little smurf name that no one listens to and jumps on "DOCH" so he can use his "INFLUENCE" as a VET to pull the bandwagon off pandains ass.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 17 2010 03:29 GMT
#998
Doch defend pandain all you want your just making him look worse.
its so obvious.
and after he flips red your ass is dead.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 17 2010 03:31 GMT
#999
I can't decide if the worst mafia player ever is you or kenpachi but right now you're winning.
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 17 2010 03:34 GMT
#1000
"DONT LISTEN TO COAG HE SUCKS AT MAFIA"

FANTASTIC OF YOU TO CLEAR THAT UP
GRADE A DEFENSE 10/10 5STAR
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 162
hero 49
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King188
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• practicex 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush732
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 10m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.