• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11092 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 76 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 16 2010 20:51 GMT
#961
I'd recommend ghote to be investigated or lynched. He has one post in the thread and he voted for LSB as MoM.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 20:56 GMT
#962
On December 17 2010 05:51 deconduo wrote:
I'd recommend ghote to be investigated or lynched. He has one post in the thread and he voted for LSB as MoM.


He has 3 hours to make a post or he is dead anyways. We still have 27 hours to vote, correct?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 16 2010 21:02 GMT
#963
On December 17 2010 05:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 05:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2010 05:19 Pandain wrote:
1.Was snape part of mafia, or just like a traitor?
2. Did mafia know snape knew them?
3. are these mod formed circles or circles that just sprung up?



1. He was mafia, he thought he was just normal mafia with no powers.

2. I would assume so.

3. These are mod formed circles. At least, mine is.


I love how when Pandain's name is mentioned, he just pops up. You need to address the fact that you are lurking hardcore.


personal reasons :/



OH OHKAY PERSONAL REASONS THAN PLZ FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 21:05 GMT
#964
On December 17 2010 05:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 05:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2010 05:19 Pandain wrote:
1.Was snape part of mafia, or just like a traitor?
2. Did mafia know snape knew them?
3. are these mod formed circles or circles that just sprung up?



1. He was mafia, he thought he was just normal mafia with no powers.

2. I would assume so.

3. These are mod formed circles. At least, mine is.


I love how when Pandain's name is mentioned, he just pops up. You need to address the fact that you are lurking hardcore.


personal reasons :/


On December 04 2010 02:33 Radfield wrote:
Events in my life are conspiring to keep me from playing mafia. Dr H, lynch me if you must, I don't deny my play has been poor. Sorry team


Sounds familiar

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 16 2010 21:17 GMT
#965
its always "personal reasons"

you never see a red say "sorry i havnt posted alot but im scum and would probably get myself killed"
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 16 2010 22:24 GMT
#966
1. LSB Severus Snape
2. RebirthOfLeGenD Gilderoy Lockhart
3. Airbag
4. Kenpachi
5. pevergreen (who replaced ghrur)
6. Jackal58 Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington
7. ilovejonn Violet
8. aidnai Draco Malfoy
9. Coagulation
10. Amber[LighT] Moaning Myrtle
11. CubEdIn
12. Meapak_Ziphh
13. Barundar
14. Node
15. chaoser
16. jcarlsoniv Gryffindor Member
17. kitaman27
18. deconduo
19. oddo123
20. orgolove
21. ~OpZ~
22. LunarDestiny Parvati Patil
23. ghote
24. why Gryffindor Member but not part of jcarlson's group
25. Thegilaboy Albus Dumbledore
26. Beneather Luna Lovegood
27. Mr.Zergling Lunar's Town Circle, Ravenclaw
28. Pandain
29. zeks
30. tube
31. GGQ

I didn't really read everything very thoroughly so I might've missed some roleclaims.

VOTING TALLY FOR LSB LYNCH

LSB
Coagulation
Airbag
Zeks
Mr.Zergling
oddo123
Meapak_Ziphh
jcarlsoniv (voted orgo first, then switched 40 mins later)
GGQ
LunarDestiny
CubEdIn
Barundar
Amber[LighT]
kitaman27
Node
tube

Orgolove
LSB
deconduo
Thegilaboy
Kenpachi (voted Coagulation first)
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 16 2010 22:42 GMT
#967
There are only 5 Gryffindors:
Parvati Patil - Lunar
Harry Potter
Colin Creevey
Hermione Granger
Angelina Johnson

Gryffindor "claims":
oddo123, jcarlsoniv, pevergreen (as a group) - so likely Creevey, Hermione, Angelina

which leaves HARRY POTTER

why - said he's Gryffindor
And I remember about 10 pages back Meapak was suggested to be Harry - also Meapak said he knew for sure Kenpachi was town?

Meapak said his power was to block a KP from Voldemort or something like that? So I'm wondering how Meapak knows Kenpachi is town for sure unless they are a linked group from the start

We should look into this
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 16 2010 22:44 GMT
#968
my bad just looked Lunar is Padma which is ravenclaw...nvm
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 16 2010 22:53 GMT
#969
There's pms allowed in this game. Why are we putting all this info into a thread that Death Eaters can read?
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 16 2010 22:53 GMT
#970
On December 17 2010 06:02 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 05:26 Pandain wrote:
On December 17 2010 05:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 17 2010 05:19 Pandain wrote:
1.Was snape part of mafia, or just like a traitor?
2. Did mafia know snape knew them?
3. are these mod formed circles or circles that just sprung up?



1. He was mafia, he thought he was just normal mafia with no powers.

2. I would assume so.

3. These are mod formed circles. At least, mine is.


I love how when Pandain's name is mentioned, he just pops up. You need to address the fact that you are lurking hardcore.


personal reasons :/



OH OHKAY PERSONAL REASONS THAN PLZ FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING


that doesn't make him red, if he's busy he's busy

you have contributed absolutely nothing as well. possibly even less than pandain.
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
December 16 2010 22:55 GMT
#971
Sorry, but how long do the inactives have before getting mod killed now? them being inactive is really putting a dent into who I can suspect.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 16 2010 23:14 GMT
#972
On December 17 2010 07:53 GGQ wrote:
There's pms allowed in this game. Why are we putting all this info into a thread that Death Eaters can read?

I have no idea.

I thought name claiming was against the rules anyway
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
December 16 2010 23:32 GMT
#973
Ok I'll be off for most of tomorrow, so I'm gonna post some of my thoughts:

1. Who to lynch?
No clue. Really, I'm pretty baffled after last night. I don't trust a lot of people, in fact I can't think of anyone who I actually DO trust. If I had to kill someone, it would probably be Kenpachi (still didn't get over his defense of LSB), ilovejonn (he did a few slip-ups at start, he seems to be ok now but overall not very helpful) and zeks (because he looks a lot like a role-fisher). Although I'm not sure about zeks, since what he's doing is borderline suicidal. Annul already said he doesn't like the role-claiming and he's making a list of what people are and their role. Not saying I don't like it, but it DOES look like fishing to a certain extent.

Overall, I'm not certain we should lynch either of them, their "degree of suspicion" is at best 30% in my eyes.

2. What to do?
This one is easy, stop role-claiming in PMs. I'm sure town circles work even without mass role-claims, and I'm pretty sure there are at least SOME links since town lost a lot of good players so far (i mean come on, freaking dumbledore?). I find it hard to believe that mafia is THAT good as to guess who people are by what they're posting, so someone surely leaked information to them.
Next, pressure lurkers. Like really pressure. They always start talking once they're about to get lynched. Tube is one of those people, Paindain is borderline lurker (which, incidentally, is how he played kingmaker as well), Coagulation is only raging around not being useful, and a few people I don't even recall ever seeing them in the game (like oddo, chaoser). So speak up, Please.

3. Be more aggressive. From my limited experience, people slip up under pressure. So put pressure on people. I'm not gonna pick a random person and do an entire analysis on them, because I'm sure we can find a bit of scummy in everyone's posts, but some people SHOULD be more under the spotlight than others. It seems that town has mostly retreated in PM land, which doesn't seem to be helping town so far. Maybe we should do more accusations in public land, just saying.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 16 2010 23:33 GMT
#974
With permission from annul granted in this thread, I'll be switching to my real account.
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 16 2010 23:51 GMT
#975
yo zeks why you role fishing? Pretty scummy if you ask me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 17 2010 00:12 GMT
#976
Gabriel has replaced chaoser.

tube responded to my PM and says he will be posting soon. if he doesn't, i'll pull the trigger on him in a bit.

* * * * *

ghote the Cho Chang has been mod killed.

+ Show Spoiler +
you are Cho Chang!

you win with town


* * * * *

the day is not over. you still have ~24 hours for the day.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 17 2010 00:16 GMT
#977
airbag has permission to switch to his main account.

airbag the smurf has become doctorhelvetica.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2010 00:16 GMT
#978
On December 17 2010 09:12 annul wrote:
Gabriel has replaced chaoser.

tube responded to my PM and says he will be posting soon. if he doesn't, i'll pull the trigger on him in a bit.

* * * * *

ghote the Cho Chang has been mod killed.

+ Show Spoiler +
you are Cho Chang!

you win with town


* * * * *

the day is not over. you still have ~24 hours for the day.


Lame. Role should have been "If you find Harry Potter and have sex with him, Cedric will die."
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 17 2010 00:17 GMT
#979
On December 17 2010 09:16 annul wrote:
airbag has permission to switch to his main account.

airbag the smurf has become doctorhelvetica.


Tah-dah!

I'm curious as to why you are switching. How many other people did you reveal your smurf-ness to other than me?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 17 2010 00:17 GMT
#980
unfortunately i was really only able to trap LSB by smurfing, but it got us a day 2 scum lynch so I'm satisfied.

I'll be doing harder analysis soon, I haven't been paying too much attention to this game really. I've been busy.

inb4 coagulation says im scum because i have irl responsibilities just like pandain
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever939
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.