• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 76 Next
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 04:04 GMT
#921
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?


My winning condition is as it is stated. Interpret however you want.
Also, I don't know who my sister is.
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 16 2010 04:08 GMT
#922
It seems pretty clear there was some sort of leak in a circle.

So far I know there is a circle with:
oddo123
deconduo
jcarlsoniv

i dont know how far that circle has reached

lsb was talking to:
meapak
kenpachi
amberlight
rebirthoflegend

and 2 of those people died, so maybe this is all justs LSB's doing? i doubt all the pm cirlces in this game are town so I think it's time people start thinking before they talk to each other
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 04:13 GMT
#923
In the case of my circle, Annul had to say it explicitly that the circle is made out of all townies. So I presume that circles with both town and mafia exist. In another word, if your role pm didn't say your circle is made out of all townies, beware.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 04:18 GMT
#924
On December 16 2010 13:04 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?


My winning condition is as it is stated. Interpret however you want.
Also, I don't know who my sister is.


Well how do you interpret it? What other way does it make sense unless one of you two are scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
December 16 2010 04:23 GMT
#925
On December 16 2010 13:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 13:04 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?


My winning condition is as it is stated. Interpret however you want.
Also, I don't know who my sister is.


Well how do you interpret it? What other way does it make sense unless one of you two are scum?


There are alternate win conditions. We know that when Beneather died, the alternate win count went down by 3. This suggested (to me) that there was a Ravenclaw shared victory (Mr. Zergling, as the 3rd member, is Roger Davies or Cho Chang). There could be a similar Gryffindor House alternate win condition that Lunar can share in (if the Gryffindor house has 3 members, this neatly makes 4 total alternate win conditions left), or Pavarti could have yet another alternate win.
Airbag
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan77 Posts
December 16 2010 04:40 GMT
#926
On December 16 2010 13:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 13:04 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?


My winning condition is as it is stated. Interpret however you want.
Also, I don't know who my sister is.


Well how do you interpret it? What other way does it make sense unless one of you two are scum?


those characters are not death eaters

a little quick to accuse huh?
In an interstellar burst, I'm back to save the universe.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 04:47 GMT
#927
On December 16 2010 13:40 Airbag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 13:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 16 2010 13:04 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?


My winning condition is as it is stated. Interpret however you want.
Also, I don't know who my sister is.


Well how do you interpret it? What other way does it make sense unless one of you two are scum?


those characters are not death eaters

a little quick to accuse huh?


Huh? Did you miss my point? I stated that an alternate win condition between two town members is the same as the general "you win when all the scum die" win condition. If there exists some sort of "house" win condition, then if they are all town, then that is also the same as the general town win condition.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 04:51:52
December 16 2010 04:47 GMT
#928
the following people are in danger of modkill:

chaoser
ghote
tube

if they do not post or vote in the game by 7 PM EST on Thursday (in ~19 hours), they will have gone 72 hours without action and will be modkilled thusly.

i have 1 replacement currently lined up. i will RNG one of these names to be replaced and the other 2 will get the axe.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 16 2010 05:05 GMT
#929
Hey Airbag, what ever happened to this?

I'm going to protect Amber. He's a good scumhunter but he's playing under the radar right now which makes me think he has a blue role or he's doing something significant in PMs. I think he's more active as mafia.

I imagine he'll be valuable tomorrow or day 4.


Also:


On December 16 2010 13:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
In the case of my circle, Annul had to say it explicitly that the circle is made out of all townies. So I presume that circles with both town and mafia exist. In another word, if your role pm didn't say your circle is made out of all townies, beware.


Mine was described the same way, and since annul said he doesn't lie in his PMs, I have absolutely no reason to believe that my allies are scum.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 16 2010 05:09 GMT
#930
On December 16 2010 14:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Hey Airbag, what ever happened to this?

Show nested quote +
I'm going to protect Amber. He's a good scumhunter but he's playing under the radar right now which makes me think he has a blue role or he's doing something significant in PMs. I think he's more active as mafia.

I imagine he'll be valuable tomorrow or day 4.


Also:


Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 13:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
In the case of my circle, Annul had to say it explicitly that the circle is made out of all townies. So I presume that circles with both town and mafia exist. In another word, if your role pm didn't say your circle is made out of all townies, beware.


Mine was described the same way, and since annul said he doesn't lie in his PMs, I have absolutely no reason to believe that my allies are scum.


Sorry, but have you mentioned the names of these allies?
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
December 16 2010 05:14 GMT
#931
I figure none of you know who I am, so I'm kinda on a free streak to act however I want.

Lets see if I've got this voting thing downpat.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 05:16 GMT
#932
On December 16 2010 14:14 pevergreen wrote:
I figure none of you know who I am, so I'm kinda on a free streak to act however I want.

Lets see if I've got this voting thing downpat.


Nope, voting without posting a reason makes yourself suspicious.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
pevergreen
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia252 Posts
December 16 2010 05:22 GMT
#933
On December 16 2010 14:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 14:14 pevergreen wrote:
I figure none of you know who I am, so I'm kinda on a free streak to act however I want.

Lets see if I've got this voting thing downpat.


Nope, voting without posting a reason makes yourself suspicious.

Ah, but is it in character for me?

You have the basic line of reasoning, and the playstyle here is, so far, very different to 'normal' where I usually play. In the past few pages alone, the amount of WIFOM being successfully used as defence is astounding.

Why did I choose that target as my vote? I believe theres something off with him. I havent read every single post in the game, but I did go back a fair few pages.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 16 2010 05:31 GMT
#934
On December 16 2010 14:09 Mr.Zergling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 14:05 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Hey Airbag, what ever happened to this?

I'm going to protect Amber. He's a good scumhunter but he's playing under the radar right now which makes me think he has a blue role or he's doing something significant in PMs. I think he's more active as mafia.

I imagine he'll be valuable tomorrow or day 4.


Also:


On December 16 2010 13:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
In the case of my circle, Annul had to say it explicitly that the circle is made out of all townies. So I presume that circles with both town and mafia exist. In another word, if your role pm didn't say your circle is made out of all townies, beware.


Mine was described the same way, and since annul said he doesn't lie in his PMs, I have absolutely no reason to believe that my allies are scum.


Sorry, but have you mentioned the names of these allies?


My allies are ghrur and oddo123. Ghrur was replaced by pevergreen. I have no idea why pevergreen thinks I am scum, I am a mod-confirmed town to him.

I am in a house of the school. I believe it a wise idea for the houses to come forward, because banding together is the best way to defeat the Death Eaters (as is very nicely shown in the 7th book).

My allies and I are Gryffindor.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 16 2010 05:31 GMT
#935
Er...I hope I can claim that...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 16 2010 05:37 GMT
#936
Hey jcarl your PM said that your circle was all town... But did theirs?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 16 2010 05:43 GMT
#937
On December 16 2010 14:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hey jcarl your PM said that your circle was all town... But did theirs?


It says I have a confirmed town-aligned group. Would that not mean all of the members in it are town aligned?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 16 2010 05:47 GMT
#938
On December 16 2010 14:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 14:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hey jcarl your PM said that your circle was all town... But did theirs?


It says I have a confirmed town-aligned group. Would that not mean all of the members in it are town aligned?

I'm talking about the other house members, did their PMs specify that the whole group is town. I'd like a member to come forward and confirm this because if this was true than it would be really easy just to have all the houses claim and lynch anyone who wasn't confirmed and didn't appear in a house.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 16 2010 05:50 GMT
#939
On December 16 2010 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 14:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 16 2010 14:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hey jcarl your PM said that your circle was all town... But did theirs?


It says I have a confirmed town-aligned group. Would that not mean all of the members in it are town aligned?

I'm talking about the other house members, did their PMs specify that the whole group is town. I'd like a member to come forward and confirm this because if this was true than it would be really easy just to have all the houses claim and lynch anyone who wasn't confirmed and didn't appear in a house.


I think there are non group aligned townies, like lockhart
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
December 16 2010 05:53 GMT
#940
On December 16 2010 14:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 14:43 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On December 16 2010 14:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hey jcarl your PM said that your circle was all town... But did theirs?


It says I have a confirmed town-aligned group. Would that not mean all of the members in it are town aligned?

I'm talking about the other house members, did their PMs specify that the whole group is town. I'd like a member to come forward and confirm this because if this was true than it would be really easy just to have all the houses claim and lynch anyone who wasn't confirmed and didn't appear in a house.


There are only two houses in the game, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. There aren't enough Hufflepuff and Slytherin members to make up a full 3-member house. Additionally, there are members of each house in the HP universe that are not in the mod-confirmed house group (see one of Roger Davies and Cho Chang not being the Ravenclaw House, as well as there being far more than 3 Gryffindor in the player list).

Only 6 players can be confirmed, so the Gryffindor group isn't necessarily suspect.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TaKeTV 324
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 153
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9639
shahzam450
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.