• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 76 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 16 2010 02:23 GMT
#901
Lunar is.. Padma Patil
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
why
Profile Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
December 16 2010 02:29 GMT
#902
On December 14 2010 10:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
i took a hit last night. (1 of 2 lives)

If a medic protected someone else it would be a very good idea for them to contact that person to start a mini-circle.


This was a lie, correct? I wonder why he did it...

and, assuming that kenpachi is correct, kenpachi will be now be a night target, as will Lunar (and that probably tells us Mr. Zergling's name as well...)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 02:33 GMT
#903
SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE!!!! :o
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 16 2010 02:38 GMT
#904
Well shit... after last night's results, I'm highly suspicious of Pandain. I played 3 games with him. In two of the games, he was extremely spammy. And I mean spammy as in the top poster in the whole game. This was in Insane Mafia and in Haunted Mafia. In one of the games, he was extremely quiet. This was in Kingmaker.


Guess when he was green/blue and when he was red. Yep, During the two big games, he was green/blue, while during Kingmaker, he was red.

Don't let him lurk any further in the game. You need to come out and explain to us exactly why you aren't participating.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 16 2010 02:40 GMT
#905
On December 16 2010 11:38 orgolove wrote:
Well shit... after last night's results, I'm highly suspicious of Pandain. I played 3 games with him. In two of the games, he was extremely spammy. And I mean spammy as in the top poster in the whole game. This was in Insane Mafia and in Haunted Mafia. In one of the games, he was extremely quiet. This was in Kingmaker.


Guess when he was green/blue and when he was red. Yep, During the two big games, he was green/blue, while during Kingmaker, he was red.

Don't let him lurk any further in the game. You need to come out and explain to us exactly why you aren't participating.

he was godfather in Insane wasnt he?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 16 2010 02:42 GMT
#906
Wait, was he? I thought he flipped blue? Let me check...
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 02:44 GMT
#907
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
December 16 2010 02:45 GMT
#908
Well. You're right. He was red.

But the thing is, he is extremely, extremely inactive this game compared to the other games. Especially compared to Haunted mafia, when his spamming as a green put such an impression in my mind with his "yum yum" crap.


I still want to look at all the lurkers in closer detail.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 02:50 GMT
#909
As another check for Kenpachi:
Anyone, other than Kenpachi, who was told to name check me, please say so or pm me. It is likely that you are used by the mafia in order to save kenpachi.

If no one comes forth, I will believe that Kenpachi is legit.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 16 2010 03:02 GMT
#910
On December 16 2010 11:50 LunarDestiny wrote:
As another check for Kenpachi:
Anyone, other than Kenpachi, who was told to name check me, please say so or pm me. It is likely that you are used by the mafia in order to save kenpachi.

If no one comes forth, I will believe that Kenpachi is legit.

Kenpachi is green. I can guarantee it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 03:03 GMT
#911
On December 16 2010 12:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 11:50 LunarDestiny wrote:
As another check for Kenpachi:
Anyone, other than Kenpachi, who was told to name check me, please say so or pm me. It is likely that you are used by the mafia in order to save kenpachi.

If no one comes forth, I will believe that Kenpachi is legit.

Kenpachi is green. I can guarantee it.

Green as in vanilla town. He is not a dt?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 16 2010 03:21 GMT
#912
On December 16 2010 12:03 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 12:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:50 LunarDestiny wrote:
As another check for Kenpachi:
Anyone, other than Kenpachi, who was told to name check me, please say so or pm me. It is likely that you are used by the mafia in order to save kenpachi.

If no one comes forth, I will believe that Kenpachi is legit.

Kenpachi is green. I can guarantee it.

Green as in vanilla town. He is not a dt?

You can PM me.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
December 16 2010 03:41 GMT
#913
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 16 2010 03:46 GMT
#914
On December 16 2010 11:29 why wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2010 10:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
i took a hit last night. (1 of 2 lives)

If a medic protected someone else it would be a very good idea for them to contact that person to start a mini-circle.


This was a lie, correct? I wonder why he did it...

and, assuming that kenpachi is correct, kenpachi will be now be a night target, as will Lunar (and that probably tells us Mr. Zergling's name as well...)


Anyone with Harry Potter knowledge should be able to pick my name off the list lol

(Hope i didn't break a rule)
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 16 2010 03:48 GMT
#915
wow 2 more blues
are you idiots revealing shit in pm land?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 16 2010 03:48 GMT
#916
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 16 2010 03:52 GMT
#917
On December 16 2010 12:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 12:41 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:44 LunarDestiny wrote:
On December 16 2010 11:23 Kenpachi wrote:
Lunar is.. Padma Patil

I got annul's approval to claim. Yes, I am Padma Patil and my alternative winning condition I win if Parvati Patil wins.

Let me give the entirety of my winning condition:

I win if Parvati Patil, by any manner, wins.

I don't know how to interpret the last part. I did some research and Parvati is 100% town.

Well, lets get back to decide our next lynch.


Your claim makes no sense.

Why would your alternate win condition be: "I win if another town wins"

The only way this makes sense if one of the two of you are scum. Am I missing something?

Are you aware of your twins identity?



I thought that didnt make much sense at all either, but LunarDestiny is with me in a hogwarts house

(again hoping I didnt break rules)
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
December 16 2010 03:56 GMT
#918
well we are running out of time, especially if this blue role sniping continues. Hopefully we can get another red.
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 16 2010 03:56 GMT
#919
you havent broken any rules so far
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 16 2010 03:57 GMT
#920
On December 14 2010 10:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
i took a hit last night. (1 of 2 lives)

If a medic protected someone else it would be a very good idea for them to contact that person to start a mini-circle.


wut was the point of that
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TaKeTV 324
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 153
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9639
shahzam450
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.