• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7973 users

Insane Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:16 GMT
#3430
On November 08 2010 08:13 Nemesis wrote:
Hmm well the thing is Ace if he is found to be lying, then there is no way he can talk his way out of it next day phase. But I guess it doesn't matter whether we lynch you or him to find out whether he's lying or not.

But the roles which doesn't work exactly compared to a standard mafia game have slightly different names from those of standard mafia role names like "ADD Doctor", so now that you pointed it out, it does seem suspicious.


Well kitaman, as a chance to defend yourself, who else did you visit the previous nights?


On November 08 2010 06:19 kitaman27 wrote:
3. I have checked Infundibulum and Amber[Light]


Neither left their houses the night I watched them.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:22 GMT
#3436
On November 08 2010 08:17 Ace wrote:
So explain how your role name is Watcher but has Tracker abilities? I didn't modify your role - they are two completely different roles.


Watcher - Able to target a player. You either get the names of the people that visited the target that night or the number of players that visited the target.

Tracker - Able to target a player. You find out who the target visited that night.


I'm pretty sure L informed Cube that his role was impossible based on the description as well. That went well. Watcher is the name my role was given.

About Amber[light] - you don't think it's incredibly convenient that the 2 people you tracked :

1.) 1 was already claimed to be innocent by another player
2.) The other is slated to die tonight anyway

So you don't have information on any other player, just 2 guys who are pretty much "solved". Come on, that's very convenient don't you think?


You are choosing to ignore the most important part, however. It doesn't matter that I know Amber is going to die tonight. Amber has not revealed his role to this point. Quite an unnecessary gamble that I claim he never left his house night two, don't you think?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:24 GMT
#3439
On November 08 2010 08:23 Nemesis wrote:
Well can infindibulum and AmberLight confirm that they both did not leave their house during the respective days they were visited?

Which days were who visited?


inf on night one

amber on night two

ace on night three
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:27 GMT
#3443
Nemesis, I noticed you changed your vote from Ace to me based on his weak defense.

Explain to me why I would put myself out here like this to target a single town member.

14 town remaining
5 mafia remaining

A 1:1 trade doesn't work out too well, now does it?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:29 GMT
#3447
On November 08 2010 08:27 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2010 08:17 Ace wrote:
So explain how your role name is Watcher but has Tracker abilities? I didn't modify your role - they are two completely different roles.


Watcher - Able to target a player. You either get the names of the people that visited the target that night or the number of players that visited the target.

Tracker - Able to target a player. You find out who the target visited that night.


I'm pretty sure L informed Cube that his role was impossible based on the description as well. That went well. Watcher is the name my role was given.

About Amber[light] - you don't think it's incredibly convenient that the 2 people you tracked :

1.) 1 was already claimed to be innocent by another player
2.) The other is slated to die tonight anyway

So you don't have information on any other player, just 2 guys who are pretty much "solved". Come on, that's very convenient don't you think?


You are choosing to ignore the most important part, however. It doesn't matter that I know Amber is going to die tonight. Amber has not revealed his role to this point. Quite an unnecessary gamble that I claim he never left his house night two, don't you think?


I don't know, maybe because if Amber did have a role that could leave his house by now he would have said something? 3 Nights have passed so it's not a big gamble to assume that if Amber did have an active role he'd have done something by now. Besides that doesn't say anything about Amber's alignment.

But ok, let's put the fact that you have a Watcher role with Tracker abilities aside.

If I was involved in the killings last night then who did I kill? If you are a Watcher role with some new kind of description then why don't you have the name of the player I targeted?.


If you look back at my explanation, I don't receive the name of the player you target. You were the one that added that part to my role description.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 07 2010 23:55 GMT
#3458
On November 08 2010 08:36 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm pretty sure L informed Cube that his role was impossible based on the description as well. That went well. Watcher is the name my role was given.
Uh, please go back and read what I actually wrote. I said Cube's role didn't make sense unless there was some other role that could capitalize on the information, which I had no clue existed. Afterwards, I realized that if mafia was told who the doc is and if they had a m-rus spreader, they could give him M-rus, and use his prots to spread it around.

I never said Cube's role was impossible, only that there was a piece of the puzzle that was missing, that I ended up filling in later, because no one else bothered to do any thinking about it.


Ok. That wasn't a post aimed to make you look bad. I was just showing that denying the plausibility of a role, as if we know better, has not proven successful. Ace is basing his defense on the name of my role, while ignoring the fact that Amber has been able to confirm it.


On November 08 2010 08:34 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 08:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Nemesis, I noticed you changed your vote from Ace to me based on his weak defense.

Explain to me why I would put myself out here like this to target a single town member.

14 town remaining
5 mafia remaining

A 1:1 trade doesn't work out too well, now does it?

Hmm well honestly I don't care who gets lynched at this point. Depending on who flips what, the next day lynch is quite clear.


Well you should care. One more mafia death lowers their kp so order does matter.

On November 08 2010 08:36 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 08:28 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On November 08 2010 08:27 Ace wrote:
On November 08 2010 08:22 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2010 08:17 Ace wrote:
So explain how your role name is Watcher but has Tracker abilities? I didn't modify your role - they are two completely different roles.


Watcher - Able to target a player. You either get the names of the people that visited the target that night or the number of players that visited the target.

Tracker - Able to target a player. You find out who the target visited that night.


I'm pretty sure L informed Cube that his role was impossible based on the description as well. That went well. Watcher is the name my role was given.

About Amber[light] - you don't think it's incredibly convenient that the 2 people you tracked :

1.) 1 was already claimed to be innocent by another player
2.) The other is slated to die tonight anyway

So you don't have information on any other player, just 2 guys who are pretty much "solved". Come on, that's very convenient don't you think?


You are choosing to ignore the most important part, however. It doesn't matter that I know Amber is going to die tonight. Amber has not revealed his role to this point. Quite an unnecessary gamble that I claim he never left his house night two, don't you think?


I don't know, maybe because if Amber did have a role that could leave his house by now he would have said something? 3 Nights have passed so it's not a big gamble to assume that if Amber did have an active role he'd have done something by now. Besides that doesn't say anything about Amber's alignment.

But ok, let's put the fact that you have a Watcher role with Tracker abilities aside.

If I was involved in the killings last night then who did I kill? If you are a Watcher role with some new kind of description then why don't you have the name of the player I targeted?.


True. Though since I'm "targeted" wouldn't that mean I'm more likely to be pro-town?


I wasn't saying you aren't. Just illustrating how convenient it all shapes up.

@IS: Read my latest post as to how it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game.

@Kita: Exactly. How can you not receive the name of the target when BOTH roles that you're alleged role is based on always do? How can your role be called WATCHER and it doesn't tell you who I interacted with?


I can only tell you what my role gives me. I suggest you have a talk with Artanis[xp] post-game if you would like to discuss adjusting the name of my role.

On November 08 2010 08:33 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 08:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Nemesis, I noticed you changed your vote from Ace to me based on his weak defense.

Explain to me why I would put myself out here like this to target a single town member.

14 town remaining
5 mafia remaining

A 1:1 trade doesn't work out too well, now does it?


WIFOM. It's double lynch and you could be doing this to save a scum buddy with a better role. Using the "I wouldn't trade myself for a townie" is irrelevant as I'm sure Scum would love to get me lynched


Naw, you can brush that off so easily. Its 14-5. A 1:1 trade is not beneficial, especially considering there has been little suspicion on me prior to this.

@Ace Since I'm taking you down with me either way, do you intend to role claim? Or are you holding off while your scum buddies formulate a plan to prevent yourself from being caught in a lie.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 00:14 GMT
#3460
On November 08 2010 09:05 Ace wrote:
Amber did not confirm your role. Amber confirmed that he did not visit anyone - that's all.


Why would I risk something like that? Amber had not role claimed, so there is a chance he had left that night, and my claim falls to pieces.

On November 08 2010 Ace wrote:
3 Nights have passed so it's not a big gamble to assume that if Amber did have an active role he'd have done something by now.


I feel that's a pretty big slip. It would be safe to assume Amber hasn't left his house because he hasn't role claimed by day three? lol

A 1:1 trade isn't beneficial? Really, so knocking me out of the game when all suspicions on me boil down to "how are you still alive?" isn't great? Ok.


No it isn't great because I die the next day if you pop blue (which I'm confidant you won't).

On November 08 2010 09:05 Ace wrote:
Your only response is to take it up with Artanis but so far, all of Artanis's roles have some bearing on their originals. So why does he need to say anything?


You are putting words in my mouth. I never said Artanis has to say anything. I suggested you talk with him after the game if you feel my role is inappropriately named.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:21 GMT
#3481
On November 08 2010 10:04 youngminii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 09:46 Pandain wrote:
Seriously guys? We just found the perfect screw up and you still believe him?

He just claimed a role which doesn't do what it says! That's like someone claiming doctor but saying it allows him to check people instead!

Honestly watcher/tracker is very easy to confuse, even I believed kitaman and thought we had found scum. But mafia screwed up, and they screwed up hard. The role he wanted to claim was tracker, but he claimed watcher.

Instant FoS on everyone still voting Ace.

Also, we need to start looking at the possible reasons why Kitaman would try to do a sudden bandwagon on Ace. I'm thinking we were lynching one of the mafia, and they needed to do something.

Since hyperbola was in the lead, I'll vote him. I'll also look at his posts.

If Ace is scum, you're simply backing him up and digging your own grave.

I say we lynch Pandain and kitaman, then when one of them flip red we'll have reduced mafia KP and we'll know the alignment of Ace.


There is something really shifty going on here.

How do you guys go from a dt confirming scum to suggesting we not even lynch the scum? Ace and I must have opposite alignments. Pandain and I? Not necessarily. Either you are gravely misjudging the situation or are scum as well.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:30 GMT
#3486
On November 08 2010 10:16 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 10:14 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 10:11 Pandain wrote:
And what you're saying is to lynch AN INVESTIGATIVE ROLE

your claim of investigative role is hardly more believable than kitaman's


Ya, cause mafia are definitely going to claim Trash Collector....

And he's also the one who FAKE ROLECLAIMED!

Let me post this many times, in case people don't understand. We have like a surefire lynch right here.

He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.
He roleclaimed the wrong role.


Lets not embarrass yourself

If I was mafia, do you honestly believe the five of us would choose the name "watcher" if we knew it could mean something else? You guys are biting on a really weak defense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:32 GMT
#3488
On November 08 2010 10:30 Ace wrote:
Also how convenient this is:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/postmessage.php?quote=3394&topic_id=161289

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 04:53 Infundibulum wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:39 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:34 Pandain wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:33 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:29 Pandain wrote:
Also we lynched a mafia, I'm wondering about Kenpachi's "superpowers"...

he didn't vote coag, so his powers didn't activate

*facepalm*
We had a 100% mafia, and you didn't vote for him....

Infinite, who did you check again.

infundibulum is town
i won't reveal his role unless he allows me to, though


It doesn't really matter, because my role doesn't do a whole lot. I haven't even used it this game :p


So kita claims he did whatever his fakeclaim role does and saw that Inf never left his house, AFTER Inf already says he hasn't used his role.

Come on this is such a sad fake claim.

He didn't do any investigating. His role doesn't make sense, he has no information on who I would have targeted if I have a visiting role, the role doesn't fit in with any other roles in the game, and he conveniently visited 2 players who were already cleared?

Seriously? No way you guys are buying this right?


Why chose Amber then? Why not someone already dead like DrH? That would have been even more convenient wouldn't it?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:35 GMT
#3491
On November 08 2010 10:32 Ace wrote:
Or maybe you really just messed up your fake claim? Ok so let's assume you got the wrong role name and it's supposed to be a Tracker.

Why doesn't your role tell you who I targeted last night if it's legit?

Why can't you answer that? Why can't you even address the fact that alleged your role is radically different from every other role in the game so far?


Again, you are modifying my role and attacking me for not being able to adhere to your modification. I am not a tracker and do not receive information regarding who you targeted. Simple as that.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:36 GMT
#3492
On November 08 2010 10:35 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 10:32 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2010 10:30 Ace wrote:
Also how convenient this is:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/postmessage.php?quote=3394&topic_id=161289

On November 08 2010 04:53 Infundibulum wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:39 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:34 Pandain wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:33 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:29 Pandain wrote:
Also we lynched a mafia, I'm wondering about Kenpachi's "superpowers"...

he didn't vote coag, so his powers didn't activate

*facepalm*
We had a 100% mafia, and you didn't vote for him....

Infinite, who did you check again.

infundibulum is town
i won't reveal his role unless he allows me to, though


It doesn't really matter, because my role doesn't do a whole lot. I haven't even used it this game :p


So kita claims he did whatever his fakeclaim role does and saw that Inf never left his house, AFTER Inf already says he hasn't used his role.

Come on this is such a sad fake claim.

He didn't do any investigating. His role doesn't make sense, he has no information on who I would have targeted if I have a visiting role, the role doesn't fit in with any other roles in the game, and he conveniently visited 2 players who were already cleared?

Seriously? No way you guys are buying this right?


Why chose Amber then? Why not someone already dead like DrH? That would have been even more convenient wouldn't it?


Because it's more convenient? Because Night Actions fail on the Mayor? Because if you said you tracked Dr.H on Night 2 everyone would ask why you didn't track him on Night 1 instead when it would have made more sense?

Hey, I don't know why you chose Amber. But it doesn't address the other facts here:

Your role doesn't fit with anything else in the game and you reveal 2 convenient targets to claim you watched.


Again, explain to my why Amber is a "convenient target". He is not.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:47 GMT
#3495
On November 08 2010 10:40 Ace wrote:
Even if you are a WATCHER you get either the names of the target or the number of targets. Both Watcher and Tracker roles involve getting the names of the targets.

If you were really either one this is what you'd see:

Tracker: You tracked Ace visiting Player X.

Watcher : You watched Ace and Players X and Y or X amount of Players visited Ace.

This is what you revealed:

Ace was involved in the hit last night.

How does that relate to either role? You have no information on what other targets were involved. You pretty much just said: Ace is Mafia because I found him tracked/watched him.

I asked which person did you track/watch me to?

You STILL can't answer that. No matter which role you choose you still need a target. You have none. You're lying.


On November 08 2010 10:40 Ace wrote:
Even if you are a WATCHER you get either the names of the target or the number of targets. Both Watcher and Tracker roles involve getting the names of the targets.

If you were really either one this is what you'd see:

Tracker: You tracked Ace visiting Player X.

Watcher : You watched Ace and Players X and Y or X amount of Players visited Ace.

This is what you revealed:

Ace was involved in the hit last night.

How does that relate to either role? You have no information on what other targets were involved. You pretty much just said: Ace is Mafia because I found him tracked/watched him.

I asked which person did you track/watch me to?

You STILL can't answer that. No matter which role you choose you still need a target. You have none. You're lying.


If that's how your watcher role worked when you mod the game, then fine. But that's not the role I received. You are my target. I receive information regarding whether or not you left your house and what type of action you performed. I was told you were involved in a hit and were responsible for spreading M-Rus.

Also, why choose Amber? You STILL can't answer that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 01:57 GMT
#3499
On November 08 2010 10:55 youngminii wrote:
@Ace: I'm saying we kill kitaman and Pandain. If Pandain flips red and kitaman flips blue, then we lynch you. If the opposite happens, then we don't touch you. I think it's pretty reasonable, since I'm certain one of the two are scum.


Think about what you are suggesting though. You are certain one of the two are scum. More certain than the chances of Ace or I being scum? I don't understand your logic.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:07 GMT
#3502
On November 08 2010 10:56 Ace wrote:
I don't know why you chose Amber. I said it's convenient that you chose him after he was cleared.


I stated the night I watched him and he then confirmed he did not make an action on that date. There is no convenience as he did not reveal his actions prior to my declaration. Your argument is wrong.

On November 08 2010 10:58 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 10:55 youngminii wrote:
@Ace: I'm saying we kill kitaman and Pandain. If Pandain flips red and kitaman flips blue, then we lynch you. If the opposite happens, then we don't touch you. I think it's pretty reasonable, since I'm certain one of the two are scum.


I've been saying Pandain is Scum for like what, 3 days now? But I'm just shocked that no one else is noticing these bandwagon votes coming out of no where. How many lurkers have we seen just jump out of the woodwork.


Pandain, look at Ace throwing you under the bus. I know Ace and I are of opposite alignments. I can see the possibility of you being a mislead town who bought into Ace's deceptive argument. That's why I have not pushed against you while you target me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:14 GMT
#3511
On November 08 2010 11:09 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 11:07 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 08 2010 10:56 Ace wrote:
I don't know why you chose Amber. I said it's convenient that you chose him after he was cleared.


I stated the night I watched him and he then confirmed he did not make an action on that date. There is no convenience as he did not reveal his actions prior to my declaration. Your argument is wrong.

On November 08 2010 10:58 Ace wrote:
On November 08 2010 10:55 youngminii wrote:
@Ace: I'm saying we kill kitaman and Pandain. If Pandain flips red and kitaman flips blue, then we lynch you. If the opposite happens, then we don't touch you. I think it's pretty reasonable, since I'm certain one of the two are scum.


I've been saying Pandain is Scum for like what, 3 days now? But I'm just shocked that no one else is noticing these bandwagon votes coming out of no where. How many lurkers have we seen just jump out of the woodwork.


Pandain, look at Ace throwing you under the bus. I know Ace and I are of opposite alignments. I can see the possibility of you being a mislead town who bought into Ace's deceptive argument. That's why I have not pushed against you while you target me.


READ!

Amber never did anything for 3 nights. He never talked about having a role. So you choosing him isn't a big gamble - it's convenient.

Why aren't you answering the other questions about your role not making sense with the rest of the game?

You also don't think it's convenient that after Inf admits he hasn't used his role yet and that Is says he checked Inf you claim to have tracked/watched Inf Night 1?


No that is wrong. Him not talking about having a role does not give me information on whether or not he used his role. You never talked about your role yet you did indeed make a night action last night. See the contradiction?

I can only give you what my role says, but I'm sure you know that by now, as that is what you continue to push.

Inf admitting to not using his role yet does not weaken my argument, it just doesn't confirm it. You are clutching at straws.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:26 GMT
#3519
On November 08 2010 11:21 Ace wrote:
Amber never says he has role.

You come out and say Amber didn't perform a night action.

How is that a big gamble?


How isn't it? I have no information whether or not Amber performed a night action. Just because he doesn't role claim, doesn't mean he hasn't done anything all game.

On November 08 2010 11:21 Ace wrote:
Inf admitted he hasn't used his role. You come out and say Inf never performed a Night Action.

That isn't convenient to you?


If you look back, I was the first person to tell infinitestory not to reveal infundibulum's role. 0/2.


On November 08 2010 11:21 Ace wrote:
you STILL haven't explained why your claim doesn't include me visiting someone. Watcher and Tracker will never say Ace was found at the scene of the crime.


I never realized you had access to the role list. Mind if I get a copy?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:29 GMT
#3521
On November 08 2010 11:27 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 11:22 Infundibulum wrote:
On November 08 2010 11:21 Ace wrote:
Inf admitted he hasn't used his role. You come out and say Inf never performed a Night Action.


my role can only do an action during Day.


oh ok, guess that solves that. He still claimed it after I posted your quote from earlier here:

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 04:53 Infundibulum wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:39 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:34 Pandain wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:33 infinitestory wrote:
On November 08 2010 04:29 Pandain wrote:
Also we lynched a mafia, I'm wondering about Kenpachi's "superpowers"...

he didn't vote coag, so his powers didn't activate

*facepalm*
We had a 100% mafia, and you didn't vote for him....

Infinite, who did you check again.

infundibulum is town
i won't reveal his role unless he allows me to, though


It doesn't really matter, because my role doesn't do a whole lot. I haven't even used it this game :p


This was posted before he claimed. You don't think it's convenient that after you say this he claimed he checked you Night 1?


I prefer not to repeat myself, but for you, I will. The inf arguement does not discredit my claim. It simply can not be used to confirm my claim. Thankfully, I also have Amber to back my claim up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:32 GMT
#3523
On November 08 2010 11:30 Ace wrote:
So you told IS not to reveal Inf's role so that makes you innocent? OMG wow!


Nope, again you are putting words in my mouth. Shame on you. The inf situtation does not make me innocent, though I never claimed it does. It simply doesn't mean I'm guilty. I am claiming Amber is what makes me innocent.


I don't have access to the role list but I have access to tons of Mafia games. You don't have a Tracker or Watcher role I know that for a fact.


Care to make a proposition bet? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 08 2010 02:35 GMT
#3525
As lovely as this conversation has been, I have hw to do so I'll be back in a couple of hours. Please don't turn the entire town during my absence. K thx.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 214
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6196
League of Legends
Reynor56
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax237
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 3
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3135
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.