• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 142 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 11 2010 19:00 GMT
#401
Use [blue] [red] [green] tags.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 11 2010 19:00 GMT
#402
On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:
Oh well, I think I deserve to be suspected for protecting Masq. But let's be clear, I'm suspecting Masq too but I don't want to draw conclusion based solely on the story that the GM wrote. To quote what Dr.H written in the introduction:

Show nested quote +
Clues:
During the day, people die. When people die, clues are left behind by the dastardly mafia (or monsters) that killed them. Clues may refer to a persons profile, name, and signature. They can be taken from anywhere and won't always be so obvious. Keep a sharp and open mind when looking for clues. Remember, clues often times hurt the town more than they help. Analyze but don't go overboard in trying to use clues to your advantage, you may just run yourself in circles. Mafia is a game of deception, guesswork, and manipulation before it is a game of clue analysis. Keep that in mind.


That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.

Now let me response to Bill Murray's post:

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:
On October 11 2010 14:46 Veldril wrote:
Reporting in.

Many victims seems to die by a weapon, maybe most are killed by mafia? Or maybe the vampire mimic the mafia style? However, I'm not sure is this important or not.

Also, nice find Glasse. That's really helpful. But maybe we can get more clue from the first night post that make the mafia/vamp more visible.


This seems very forced. Maybe this, maybe that. I'm voting this guy. Fuck all the clue speculation, let's lynch Veldril over this post.


I like your post here. Yes, I was absolutely did a bad post and deserve to be suspected. But after reading Ver's guide, do you think I would make a same mistake that Misder made in the past? I think not.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:33 Veldril wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:14 Nemesis wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:11 Veldril wrote:
Another thing is that are we too readily to blame Masq for the kill? The evidence is quite obvious but it could be too obvious sometimes. We need to be a little bit more careful about voting.

Unless you have someone else in mind, then please enlighten us. Right now, it is the best lead we got.


I don't have one specific in my mind right now (that's why I don't vote yet). But I have some idea...

Firstly, because the Mafia and Vampire knows who are on the same team with them, they would want to deflect the blame if a person in his team is suspected. A person who rashly accuses other person could be a Mafia or a Vampire, especially on Day 1. Note that this is not about presenting suspicious players' profiles. But it's more about looking at only one profile and making an accusation without analysis or with an over-analysis.

Secondly, I believe that there's old-school player here so we might be able to check their previous post first before making an accusation. Analyzing the old posts in previous games might become useful if you have time to do it.

LOL. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'D BUDDY WHEN MAFIA, AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITH MASQ. I DON'T MEAN TO BE FUNNY WITH HALLOWEEN-REFERENCES, BUT THAT WAS REALLY THE NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL


Could you please clarify how I admitted that I'm a mafia/vampire? Because I defended Masq? I guess your logic is something like this.

If someone is a mafia/vampire then that person would defend blame on his team mate.
If a person defend other person then those people are teammate.

Veldril defend Masq
Therefore,Veldril and Masq are team mate.
Therefore, Veldril and Masq are vampire.

If your logic is like above then I think you have made both formal fallacy and informal fallacy. With an experienced player like you, it is unlikely that you would make such fallacies, unless you ignore them to make an accusation on me with some agendas. Of course, I could be wrong but in that case, could you please clarify why do you think I team up with Masq please?


my logic is more like this:

you said "as mafia, i would defend someone"
you said so AFTER defending someone
therefore, it is possible you are mafia with them

the fact you are squirming and attacking my logic, while calling me an experienced player claiming I have a hidden agenda (which I don't and it's a fucking straight out lie), is making me really really want you to be lynched.

You are pretty good for a newbie. Your logic is better than mine. My logic sucks. I don't give a fuck if my logic sucks, though, you have made many fucking mistakes. You are mafia. You are either mafia or a vampire, and I'm going to get you lynched.

Sorry.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 19:00 GMT
#403
On October 12 2010 03:58 NB wrote:
Talking about M or V... they will want to get rid of the most "reasonable" person who has the most "power posts" in the first night... So The ghost should be protecting the most influential person we having here.

hmm, how do you type in color? only mods can do that?


type (blue) message (/blue) but replacing () with []

Example:
blue
green
red
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 11 2010 19:02 GMT
#404
I have voted Veldril.

I think that if it is clearly obvious Masq is mafia or vampire (which it is, tbh), then the other team will have to waste 1 night kill on him, and that leaves more living townies. They may not pull the trigger on Veldril, though, and so we should [strike]nat-to-nat siege tank his gas[/strike] wtfpwn him as such.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 11 2010 19:02 GMT
#405
ebwop: apparently you cannot use strike on this board. oh well.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 11 2010 19:02 GMT
#406
On October 12 2010 00:46 Veldril wrote:
Oh and Bill, I concluded that you are experienced player because you participated in many Mafia game before. You even hosted a game. I checked your post history.

I've hosted 3 games
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:03 GMT
#407
Ehh, I don't know if we can trust Bill. He certainly has some good posts, but:

On October 11 2010 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:


I am fairly happy lynching coagulation/masq, and I am glad people are voting for them.



He has too much enthusiasm against these two. He's either a townie with a good purpose, or an opposing faction who knows they're not in his faction, so want to get rid of them asap.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 11 2010 19:06 GMT
#408
On October 12 2010 04:02 annul wrote:
ebwop: apparently you cannot use strike on this board. oh well.

strike is [s]

:3
RIP Aaliyah
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 19:07 GMT
#409
On October 12 2010 04:00 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:
Oh well, I think I deserve to be suspected for protecting Masq. But let's be clear, I'm suspecting Masq too but I don't want to draw conclusion based solely on the story that the GM wrote. To quote what Dr.H written in the introduction:

Clues:
During the day, people die. When people die, clues are left behind by the dastardly mafia (or monsters) that killed them. Clues may refer to a persons profile, name, and signature. They can be taken from anywhere and won't always be so obvious. Keep a sharp and open mind when looking for clues. Remember, clues often times hurt the town more than they help. Analyze but don't go overboard in trying to use clues to your advantage, you may just run yourself in circles. Mafia is a game of deception, guesswork, and manipulation before it is a game of clue analysis. Keep that in mind.


That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.

Now let me response to Bill Murray's post:

On October 11 2010 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:
On October 11 2010 14:46 Veldril wrote:
Reporting in.

Many victims seems to die by a weapon, maybe most are killed by mafia? Or maybe the vampire mimic the mafia style? However, I'm not sure is this important or not.

Also, nice find Glasse. That's really helpful. But maybe we can get more clue from the first night post that make the mafia/vamp more visible.


This seems very forced. Maybe this, maybe that. I'm voting this guy. Fuck all the clue speculation, let's lynch Veldril over this post.


I like your post here. Yes, I was absolutely did a bad post and deserve to be suspected. But after reading Ver's guide, do you think I would make a same mistake that Misder made in the past? I think not.

On October 11 2010 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:33 Veldril wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:14 Nemesis wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:11 Veldril wrote:
Another thing is that are we too readily to blame Masq for the kill? The evidence is quite obvious but it could be too obvious sometimes. We need to be a little bit more careful about voting.

Unless you have someone else in mind, then please enlighten us. Right now, it is the best lead we got.


I don't have one specific in my mind right now (that's why I don't vote yet). But I have some idea...

Firstly, because the Mafia and Vampire knows who are on the same team with them, they would want to deflect the blame if a person in his team is suspected. A person who rashly accuses other person could be a Mafia or a Vampire, especially on Day 1. Note that this is not about presenting suspicious players' profiles. But it's more about looking at only one profile and making an accusation without analysis or with an over-analysis.

Secondly, I believe that there's old-school player here so we might be able to check their previous post first before making an accusation. Analyzing the old posts in previous games might become useful if you have time to do it.

LOL. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'D BUDDY WHEN MAFIA, AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITH MASQ. I DON'T MEAN TO BE FUNNY WITH HALLOWEEN-REFERENCES, BUT THAT WAS REALLY THE NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL


Could you please clarify how I admitted that I'm a mafia/vampire? Because I defended Masq? I guess your logic is something like this.

If someone is a mafia/vampire then that person would defend blame on his team mate.
If a person defend other person then those people are teammate.

Veldril defend Masq
Therefore,Veldril and Masq are team mate.
Therefore, Veldril and Masq are vampire.

If your logic is like above then I think you have made both formal fallacy and informal fallacy. With an experienced player like you, it is unlikely that you would make such fallacies, unless you ignore them to make an accusation on me with some agendas. Of course, I could be wrong but in that case, could you please clarify why do you think I team up with Masq please?


my logic is more like this:

you said "as mafia, i would defend someone"
you said so AFTER defending someone
therefore, it is possible you are mafia with them

the fact you are squirming and attacking my logic, while calling me an experienced player claiming I have a hidden agenda (which I don't and it's a fucking straight out lie), is making me really really want you to be lynched.

You are pretty good for a newbie. Your logic is better than mine. My logic sucks. I don't give a fuck if my logic sucks, though, you have made many fucking mistakes. You are mafia. You are either mafia or a vampire, and I'm going to get you lynched.

Sorry.


Hmmm, fair enough. You have your points spoken and that's fine for me.

Well, maybe I jumped my conclusion that "experienced player = player familiar with logic" so if that's not true then my argument would be unsound. But since we really don't know is it true or not, we could just left it for others to decide.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 11 2010 19:14 GMT
#410
at this point veldril is just being a scapegoat, he was probably already chosen to be sacrificed =\ we need to focus on our next target
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:16 GMT
#411
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html

So far we have a few people who have had several tells. These may not be conclusive, but just putting it out there:

jodogohoo-"what is mafia" pretended to be noob, changed vote multiple times 1st day
Masq-apart from profile matching the clue, immediately agreed with Veldril when defended
aztrorisk-strongly accused shmotz, switched to masq when others started, defended glasse when his hammer profile pic was mentioned
Bill Murray-happy to kill coagulation/masq, posted PMs with aztorisk (!!!) - untrustworthy?


And we can see that most of the votes are against these few. Now, I don't understand the following votes:
ShmotZ - 1 - KtheZ - (L-30)
seRapH - 2 - NB, coagulation - (L-29)
coagulation - 3 - seRapH, deconduo, jcarlsoniv - (L-28)


These votes can't be explained by the newbie logic of "he voted for me, so I'm voting for him"
What's interesting to note is, seraph accused coagulation, then NB and coagulation voted Seraph back.

Also, I haven't seen jcarlsoniv or deconduo post in this thread, only in the voting thread. These might be from the same faction- I dunno...
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:17 GMT
#412
oh fuck, I meant deconduo, not jcarlsoniv in the last post sorry
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:18 GMT
#413
And I'm guessing the coagulation votes come from how defensive he became after he got just 2 votes. Hmmm
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 11 2010 19:19 GMT
#414
On October 12 2010 04:17 orgolove wrote:
oh fuck, I meant deconduo, not jcarlsoniv in the last post sorry

Lol I was gonna say...

My vote was also for Veldril, not Coag. That was a typo and I already asked the kind Doctor to fix it, which he has.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:19 GMT
#415
Ah, fixing.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 19:21 GMT
#416
On October 12 2010 04:16 orgolove wrote:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html

So far we have a few people who have had several tells. These may not be conclusive, but just putting it out there:

jodogohoo-"what is mafia" pretended to be noob, changed vote multiple times 1st day
Masq-apart from profile matching the clue, immediately agreed with Veldril when defended
aztrorisk-strongly accused shmotz, switched to masq when others started, defended glasse when his hammer profile pic was mentioned
Bill Murray-happy to kill coagulation/masq, posted PMs with aztorisk (!!!) - untrustworthy?


And we can see that most of the votes are against these few. Now, I don't understand the following votes:
ShmotZ - 1 - KtheZ - (L-30)
seRapH - 2 - NB, coagulation - (L-29)
coagulation - 3 - seRapH, deconduo, jcarlsoniv - (L-28)


These votes can't be explained by the newbie logic of "he voted for me, so I'm voting for him"
What's interesting to note is, seraph accused coagulation, then NB and coagulation voted Seraph back.

Also, I haven't seen jcarlsoniv or deconduo post in this thread, only in the voting thread. These might be from the same faction- I dunno...


Deconduo has posted once.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159453&currentpage=17#327
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:22 GMT
#417
But really, Bill? You haven't answered your "enthusiasm" here:

On October 11 2010 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:
I am fairly happy lynching coagulation/masq, and I am glad people are voting for them.


Are you really a townie, or are you just a member of another faction that knows these 2 aren't in your team, and will be glad to be rid of them?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 19:24 GMT
#418
Oh, I see deconduo. adding his stuff now.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html

As always, tell me if there's any mistakes.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
October 11 2010 19:28 GMT
#419
On October 12 2010 04:21 Veldril wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 04:16 orgolove wrote:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html

So far we have a few people who have had several tells. These may not be conclusive, but just putting it out there:

jodogohoo-"what is mafia" pretended to be noob, changed vote multiple times 1st day
Masq-apart from profile matching the clue, immediately agreed with Veldril when defended
aztrorisk-strongly accused shmotz, switched to masq when others started, defended glasse when his hammer profile pic was mentioned
Bill Murray-happy to kill coagulation/masq, posted PMs with aztorisk (!!!) - untrustworthy?


And we can see that most of the votes are against these few. Now, I don't understand the following votes:
ShmotZ - 1 - KtheZ - (L-30)
seRapH - 2 - NB, coagulation - (L-29)
coagulation - 3 - seRapH, deconduo, jcarlsoniv - (L-28)


These votes can't be explained by the newbie logic of "he voted for me, so I'm voting for him"
What's interesting to note is, seraph accused coagulation, then NB and coagulation voted Seraph back.

Also, I haven't seen jcarlsoniv or deconduo post in this thread, only in the voting thread. These might be from the same faction- I dunno...


Deconduo has posted once.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159453&currentpage=17#327


Twice actually, and I will be picking up a bit if I can.
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 19:30 GMT
#420
On October 12 2010 04:28 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 04:21 Veldril wrote:
On October 12 2010 04:16 orgolove wrote:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ap0Ejzlf165MdENWM3p1cHNOcDlnT0o4bjNUUFdVMlE&hl=en&output=html

So far we have a few people who have had several tells. These may not be conclusive, but just putting it out there:

jodogohoo-"what is mafia" pretended to be noob, changed vote multiple times 1st day
Masq-apart from profile matching the clue, immediately agreed with Veldril when defended
aztrorisk-strongly accused shmotz, switched to masq when others started, defended glasse when his hammer profile pic was mentioned
Bill Murray-happy to kill coagulation/masq, posted PMs with aztorisk (!!!) - untrustworthy?


And we can see that most of the votes are against these few. Now, I don't understand the following votes:
ShmotZ - 1 - KtheZ - (L-30)
seRapH - 2 - NB, coagulation - (L-29)
coagulation - 3 - seRapH, deconduo, jcarlsoniv - (L-28)


These votes can't be explained by the newbie logic of "he voted for me, so I'm voting for him"
What's interesting to note is, seraph accused coagulation, then NB and coagulation voted Seraph back.

Also, I haven't seen jcarlsoniv or deconduo post in this thread, only in the voting thread. These might be from the same faction- I dunno...


Deconduo has posted once.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159453&currentpage=17#327


Twice actually, and I will be picking up a bit if I can.


Ah I see, seems to miss your post.

Anyway, off to sleep now since it's night here in Asia.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV961
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5344
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.