• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:02
CEST 07:02
KST 14:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 Next
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 01:52:16
October 29 2010 01:51 GMT
#2781
[19:11:22] <DoctorHelvetica> he roleclaimed because he's an idiot


Thanx alot Dr. H. I love hearing what you have to say about me.

[Edit: Opps wrong person, you were impersonated.]
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 29 2010 01:52 GMT
#2782
btw "doctorhelvetica" in IRC may not have actually been the real drh

he usually used "ryry" in IRC
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 29 2010 01:53 GMT
#2783
On October 29 2010 10:51 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
[19:11:22] <DoctorHelvetica> he roleclaimed because he's an idiot


Thanx alot Dr. H. I love hearing what you have to say about me.

[Edit: Opps wrong person, you were impersonated.]

lol i was ryry/chloechloe/ryannewman whatever

youngminii is the jerk not me
RIP Aaliyah
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 29 2010 02:03 GMT
#2784
On October 29 2010 10:44 annul wrote:
and this conversation with aztrorisk is what started it all. first message is when he came out to me, and the last three messages (the ones at the top) crystallized my game strategy. funnily enough, not so sure i would have pulled the trigger so early if not to save quickstriker.


+ Show Spoiler +






From: aztrorisk [ 467 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: code
Date: 10/19/10 10:43
Ok, heres the deal

You can go around and ask for someone to claim blue. If you do get someone to claim blue, then I'll check him.

However, I'm just warning you that V/M will assume that your DT and you are very likely to die. That is my only concern.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
i want to get blues confirmed, i think it is more powerful to form a confirmed circle than to go after suspicious people. this is why i want some blue to come out to me (without saying what they are) for you to check and bring them in

do you think it is too early to do this?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:

Oh,I guess you did.

BTW, I'ma check quicksilver. He looks very suspicious.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
yes i did

i told you orgolove and glurio, scroll down its there

i know i can move glurio's, but what i am saying is if he dies by the town, then i have only 1 bomb at orgolove. if i move glurio's bomb onto someone, and then both myself and orgolove die at night, then i only bomb one target. that's why i try to not lynch who i got my bombs on, cuz the same logic will apply no matter what.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:
bTW, you never told me who do you have the bombs on.

If you have two bombs planted, you can move it tonight.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
i think he is too, thats why i got my bomb on him

i am trying not to vote my bomb targets, just in case. i dont want him to be lynched in the day and then, say, i get hit at night and now i possibly can only bomb 1 person (if orgo is hit at night too)

i would much rather it have been artanis or heavon that the wagon rolled on. i think glurio dies today anyway though.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:

hey, can you change ur vote to Gurio? I think he has a good chance to be mafia because BM was a big advocate for vendril.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
obviously im not going to tell them you are a DT

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:

My code was wrong (however, it might still be right) but the reactions to the code is what leads me to consider these candidates. NO revealing my identity at all cost because it would mean that I would immediately die.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
orgolove and glurio

as a side note, i am trying to not give away your secret in my defense from ghrur, but not so sure how to do this without just continuing to say "my code was right, stfu" and without discrediting you -- what should i do?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:
Hey, who are your 2 bombs currently located at?

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
alright

im going to sleep, when i wake up i will try to think of more that can be done

-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:
Basically, it was me being stupid and paranoid that I would die and I claimed JoL in order to reduce the chances of me getting targeted. I thought it ended up working. I still want to claim to be JoL.

I don't know if I believe glasse anymore because of what happened with glasse. If I stay alive, we'll have another member of target for our time circle every day.

Honestly, your the only person I completely trust.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
can you explain to me the thought process behind the day 1 JOL claim? what info did you try to get from that? what info DID you get from it?


if you believe glasse is boogeyman (which i do), i wonder if we can get a town circle going. i dont want to pull a pandain though and draw attention to myself. JOL is a late game role more than anything.



-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:

yup. that is why I revealed myself to you. now we can work together. Man, everything I worked up to now has been sabotaged by the invisible man. Damn it!
-----------------------------------------
Original Message From annul:
finally, something concrete from you. =]

okay, we need to break this game open somehow. pandain was your night 1 (framed) and i was your night 2, right?


-----------------------------------------
Original Message From aztrorisk:
Your a JoL.

I'm a DT

don't tell anyone






Lol. that was smart
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 29 2010 02:06 GMT
#2785
so after searching my name through that it looks like you guys really wanted me dead :O

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 29 2010 02:15 GMT
#2786
On October 29 2010 11:06 Glasse wrote:
so after searching my name through that it looks like you guys really wanted me dead :O



lol your name was mentioned a total of 87 times. Maybe you should consider your survival a moral victory.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 29 2010 02:18 GMT
#2787
That hammer is made of wood you silly reds!
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 29 2010 02:21 GMT
#2788
I think the best move on the vampire's part in this game was to frame Pandain. If they didn't frame Pandain, i would've told annul that I planted the bomb on him (because thats what I lie to everyone about).

I was also getting PMs from 3 other vampires, and I suspected all of them. But, I suspected annul the most.

BTW (after reading everything on the thread about me, I decided to answer 1 question)
I discovered that annul was the vampire lord due to the clue and I voted for him and I was gonna advocate for him but it turns out that I was a day off my schedule and I was modkilled. Darn it!!!

However, I was thrown off guard by Dinevek. Darn you!!! Damn Pandain for looking so suspicious.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
October 29 2010 02:32 GMT
#2789
Hahaha yeah, Divinek was the only vampire that I actually didn't suspect. He somehow escaped my radar
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 29 2010 02:34 GMT
#2790
On October 29 2010 11:32 Nemesis wrote:
Hahaha yeah, Divinek was the only vampire that I actually didn't suspect. He somehow escaped my radar


I think Most Believable Townsmen should go to Dinivek
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 29 2010 03:10 GMT
#2791
=) i was amazed no one ever tried to attack me
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
October 29 2010 03:29 GMT
#2792
Actually, Divinek mainly just lurked. I suspected him a bit because he's a veteran player, yet didn't get shot, which was like O_O, but he always slipped off my radar because other issues came out on top. >_< Lesson learned, be more vocal.
darkness overpowering
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 29 2010 03:31 GMT
#2793
=) i was amazed no one ever tried to attack me


Man, I was wondering how you guys decoded my message so early. One they decoded it early, I got pretty suspicious of Divinek. So I formed a new code, and I emailed the key to divinek again. LOL. But I lost suspicion of him because he wasn't significant to me.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 29 2010 03:46 GMT
#2794
I died early, screw you mafia

At least I threatened Bill Murray, Panadain and had them panicking XD. And then I bombed a vamp ^^

All right, I can't provide much, but this is what you guys were going up against if I didn't scare DocH into changing the roles
www.quicktopic.com/45/H/r9TF4296Zbq
Needless to say, our team would have dominated. (A bit of bias here)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 29 2010 04:32 GMT
#2795
Holy shit, Doc, your vampire IRC comments are fucking golden. I stopped laughing just long enough to type this coherently.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 29 2010 04:50 GMT
#2796
GG

Sorry for overall bad play guys. My first time in this kind of game, so when BM pressured me, I kinda panic and did things I should not.

Any feedback is welcomed. Thank in advance.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 29 2010 06:53 GMT
#2797
GG

Sorry for overall bad play guys. My first time in this kind of game, so when BM pressured me, I kinda panic and did things I should not.

Any feedback is welcomed. Thank in advance.


Don't worry, I think I deserved the most blame. I was the one that opened the Vamp Lord to a list of blues and making his job that much easier. In addition, I also gave annul integrity as a JoL. If it wasn't for me, the vampires would have been so much weaker. I also wrongly accused Pandain and I gave a vampire my secret code. In addition, I lost track of time and was modkilled. I think I did the most damage to the town as a blue and I think I deserve the worse play award.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
October 29 2010 07:18 GMT
#2798
GG guys... and great job to annul... I can't beleive how long he pulled that off...
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 29 2010 08:36 GMT
#2799
That's a pretty fucking sweet idea though annul. Try to provoke a DT to check you as godfather then publicly roleclaim town and make a circle. Didn't think the count would be ballsy enough to do it =o
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
October 29 2010 09:12 GMT
#2800
On October 29 2010 12:29 ghrur wrote:
Actually, Divinek mainly just lurked. I suspected him a bit because he's a veteran player, yet didn't get shot, which was like O_O, but he always slipped off my radar because other issues came out on top. >_< Lesson learned, be more vocal.


i lurked because that took the least effort to play my role effectively

people are far too focused on clues in games like these and trying to interpret events instead of just trying to look at the big picture and try to figure out what each player is trying to achieve by doing what they're doing.

This is what i remember me doing in this game

Day1 (maybe day2? whenever i got subbed in)
randomly defend a guy i KNEW to be town even though he got wagon'd
Rest of the days:
come in and throw a last minute vote on someone with terrible reasoning

this game was just rofl
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
Shuttle 1079
Snow 123
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 34
Noble 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 607
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8386
PiGStarcraft293
C9.Mang0291
Mew2King175
RuFF_SC278
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1002
• Rush779
• Stunt320
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 58m
OSC
16h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.