• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:02
CEST 07:02
KST 14:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 29 2010 10:41 GMT
#2801
I suspected annul the entire game, but people said they've investigated him, so I thought it was ok. I forgot that if he had been the count, he could fake the role. I insisted on this heavily in the first 2 days but then just let it slide.

Also:
"Zeraghul kills CubedIn
This was dumb. He's not even in the game anymore. Zeraghul sounds like Zeratul who is a dark templar. Whatever. I'm kicking myself for this one."

Really? -_-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 29 2010 10:42 GMT
#2802
Also thanks to the people haunting me.

Can Dr.H clarify one thing:
I was poisoned in Night 3, died in Night 4. I was haunted in night 3. Does that mean that I was not poisoned to begin with? Or did I die because of posion? Or was it posion+hit? I'm confused.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 29 2010 13:43 GMT
#2803
it was vamp poison n3 + mafia hit n4
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 29 2010 15:31 GMT
#2804
Wow so much hatred!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 29 2010 15:36 GMT
#2805
I didn't want you killed. You trusted me!
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
October 29 2010 16:50 GMT
#2806
omg MY QUICKSTRIKE CLUE WAS RIGHT WOOOO sad face T_T nobody believed me...
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
October 29 2010 18:13 GMT
#2807
On October 30 2010 01:50 ShmotZ wrote:
omg MY QUICKSTRIKE CLUE WAS RIGHT WOOOO sad face T_T nobody believed me...

you have to be more vocal. just because you're right about something means nothing unless you stress it over and over.
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 29 2010 18:50 GMT
#2808
On October 29 2010 19:42 CubEdIn wrote:
Also thanks to the people haunting me.

Can Dr.H clarify one thing:
I was poisoned in Night 3, died in Night 4. I was haunted in night 3. Does that mean that I was not poisoned to begin with? Or did I die because of posion? Or was it posion+hit? I'm confused.

The poison would have killed you but hits take priority over poison, thus the mafia technically killed you.

Poison bypasses a ghost the night it is used but not on the night that it kills.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
October 29 2010 18:53 GMT
#2809
On October 29 2010 19:41 CubEdIn wrote:
I suspected annul the entire game, but people said they've investigated him, so I thought it was ok. I forgot that if he had been the count, he could fake the role. I insisted on this heavily in the first 2 days but then just let it slide.

Also:
"Zeraghul kills CubedIn
This was dumb. He's not even in the game anymore. Zeraghul sounds like Zeratul who is a dark templar. Whatever. I'm kicking myself for this one."

Really? -_-

lol yes T_T
RIP Aaliyah
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 30 2010 11:38 GMT
#2810
WP Annul ^.^

My proudest moment was definitely calling pandain's ghost bluff ^.^
I totally thought the 'neat rows of 8' would be linked to my legs; being an arachnid and all
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 30 2010 11:39 GMT
#2811
Shame about all the modkills though. While they're frustrating against town, it totally destroys a red team in this version =( Still great fun though, thanks for all your efforts Dr H!
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 30 2010 11:40 GMT
#2812
On October 30 2010 20:39 spydR wrote:
Shame about all the modkills though. While they're frustrating against town, it totally destroys a red team in this version =( Still great fun though, thanks for all your efforts Dr H!

That was the red's fault for making sure its members don't get modkilled. A red should never get modkilled.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 30 2010 12:02 GMT
#2813
I'm not trying to shift the blame - if you don't vote, you deserve the modkill. Just disappointed in them.
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 30 2010 17:01 GMT
#2814
Well that was a fun game, thanks for hosting it :D
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 21:18:08
October 30 2010 21:12 GMT
#2815
On October 30 2010 20:40 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 20:39 spydR wrote:
Shame about all the modkills though. While they're frustrating against town, it totally destroys a red team in this version =( Still great fun though, thanks for all your efforts Dr H!

That was the red's fault for making sure its members don't get modkilled. A red should never get modkilled.

the fuck?
how is creating a quicktopic(which they never posted in), sending out dozens of PM's telling them to vote ( and obviously they didnt even bother to check tl at all)
and asking for personal contact info but not getting any, red's fault.

Fuck the mafia kids who got modkilled.

A day was FOURTY EIGHT hours
there's no excuse for getting modkilled unless you just did not give a shit about the game, period.
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
October 30 2010 22:48 GMT
#2816
Ouch I see what you mean that sucks.

Anyways.

Calling for replacements for insane mafia Please Message me or Artanis[Xp]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 31 2010 06:57 GMT
#2817
On October 29 2010 07:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'll write a longer analysis later. Town made some bad mistakes early on and I have a bit to say about the clue analysis.



when is analysis gonna be up?
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 07:14:12
October 31 2010 07:13 GMT
#2818
On October 31 2010 15:57 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 07:48 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'll write a longer analysis later. Town made some bad mistakes early on and I have a bit to say about the clue analysis.



when is analysis gonna be up?

Sorry I'm a bit preoccupied with the current mafia game and such. Expect it by the next weekend. I actually have quite a bit to say. :3

Might even post it in a separate thread. This game has opened my ideas quite a bit to how the game functions on a mechanical level and I have some ideas about how games should be formed in the future to avoid the mistakes that were made in the course of modding this game.
RIP Aaliyah
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
October 31 2010 11:29 GMT
#2819
On October 29 2010 10:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 10:51 aztrorisk wrote:
[19:11:22] <DoctorHelvetica> he roleclaimed because he's an idiot


Thanx alot Dr. H. I love hearing what you have to say about me.

[Edit: Opps wrong person, you were impersonated.]

lol i was ryry/chloechloe/ryannewman whatever

youngminii is the jerk not me

Lol you think that's bad, read all the crap between me and quickstriker

Anyway, very well played Annul. I would have loved to be alive past the first night (screw you LSB) but great job on pulling us to victory. I'm going to have to fully read over this thread when I have the time
lalala
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
October 31 2010 14:56 GMT
#2820
drh,

early in the game you forced two mod edits, i think deconduo and pandain

what were they?
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
Shuttle 1079
Snow 123
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 34
Noble 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 607
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8386
PiGStarcraft293
C9.Mang0291
Mew2King175
RuFF_SC278
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1002
• Rush779
• Stunt320
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 59m
OSC
16h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.