• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 185

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 193 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:09:52
August 04 2010 23:09 GMT
#3681
On August 05 2010 07:59 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Gracias Comrade Murray

you're welcome, bro
thanks for thanking me.. also thank you to the players, and flamewheel, ver, qatol, etc. for putting up with my stupidity as a mod
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:11:49
August 04 2010 23:11 GMT
#3682
On August 05 2010 08:09 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 07:59 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Gracias Comrade Murray

you're welcome, bro
thanks for thanking me.. also thank you to the players, and flamewheel, ver, qatol, etc. for putting up with my stupidity as a mod

It's okay man. None of the things I was worried about were permanent and it all turned out great in the end.

For mafia anyway .
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 04 2010 23:12 GMT
#3683
On August 05 2010 08:07 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 07:04 Ace wrote:
lol D3 this is going to haunt you. Guess I better start updating my Winning as Scum guide. Also listen to what flamewheel said about going back to read posts:



Majority Lynch voting rules: If your Scum team has very persuasive players or the Town has impulsive voters this will favor you a lot. It makes the game move faster than a deadline enforced lynch and faster games favor you. The less time the town has to decide on important issues and talk the better for your team. You can force mistakes faster and if the Town isn't good at going back to piece together posts the blame for the lynch might miss you. Even better if a townie "caused the lynch" (more on this later) you get to point it out and have some fun.


Also major props to BC on that situation with citizen. Town or scum it was definitely a pro town move to bust citizen out for lying about a role claim for multiple reasons, the most important being that no one could ever confirm him without confirming who ever he was allegedly fronting for. By the time that all got cleared up town was screwed unless somebody really sat down and thought about how the hell could rastaban be town with his fake roleclaim too ^_^.

There was no lie. There was a strategic switching of two confirmed players. Nobody else was supposed to know but zeks and kris, co-planners from the start. The subsequent vote proved we were correct to make the switch.

And no, what bc did was not pro town, not even remotely so. At worst the plan was supposed to cost me the lynching but reveal a mafia who would need to counter-claim. This public roleclaim "confirmation" is how 90% of games with pms end up. This is why this was a town favored set-up. If you think it's wrong for a person in that position to rc... I am puzzled.


dude, you lied straight up :p Your plan had holes. Just because you knew the two people in your circle was legit didnt mean the town knew. You were also blanket asking for trust in a game where deception is key. Had you actually been the hatter, your plan still would have worked with your death (however your bombs most likely would have offed innocents). As it was, it had problems that allowed the mafia to exploit them long enough to off your circle.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 04 2010 23:14 GMT
#3684
On August 05 2010 07:59 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 07:56 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 05 2010 07:55 flamewheel wrote:
On August 05 2010 07:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 05 2010 07:49 Bill Murray wrote:
I agree on liking the way you played as town, BrownBear, not because it was extraordinarily good, but because people on TeamLiquid are bad at pressuring mafia as town. That made this "rigged setup" actually fair, because people on TL are just a LOT better as mafia than town


I was such an obvious red though -_-

Im actually not that good of a red, i saw way to many slipups of my own early days and didnt appear "town" till later on.

Hahaha Foolishness had you day one. When you guys killed him, nobody even batted an eye.
I felt kind of sad though because this game was run for Foolishness.

Stay alive in XXX buddy o/

Also let's BW more okay?



IT WAS UNBALANCED BECAUSE OF FOOLISHNESS HE HAD TO DIE!

fucking jerk making my life harder har har


is that why you killed him? Haha I thought that would've been too miniscule a reason and mafia just wanted to hit a potential blue.

It was so much better for mafia when misder accidently left out the Foolishness post accusing BC lol.


Yeah... about that... And then someone, i forgot who, told me that what I was doing is what the mafia wanted us to do, eg get us confused. And of course, being new to this game, I just thought that my idea was a horrible idea, and I just didn't go back to his posts anymore.
I didn't get lynched tho, after all the accusations yay! I think I was a better townie than i was my first game. I didn't join in on the PMs though, cause I had no idea how to use them correctly. Cept that everyone else failed at PMing...
Whaaaa?
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 04 2010 23:15 GMT
#3685
On August 05 2010 08:07 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 07:04 Ace wrote:
lol D3 this is going to haunt you. Guess I better start updating my Winning as Scum guide. Also listen to what flamewheel said about going back to read posts:



Majority Lynch voting rules: If your Scum team has very persuasive players or the Town has impulsive voters this will favor you a lot. It makes the game move faster than a deadline enforced lynch and faster games favor you. The less time the town has to decide on important issues and talk the better for your team. You can force mistakes faster and if the Town isn't good at going back to piece together posts the blame for the lynch might miss you. Even better if a townie "caused the lynch" (more on this later) you get to point it out and have some fun.


Also major props to BC on that situation with citizen. Town or scum it was definitely a pro town move to bust citizen out for lying about a role claim for multiple reasons, the most important being that no one could ever confirm him without confirming who ever he was allegedly fronting for. By the time that all got cleared up town was screwed unless somebody really sat down and thought about how the hell could rastaban be town with his fake roleclaim too ^_^.

There was no lie. There was a strategic switching of two confirmed players. Nobody else was supposed to know but zeks and kris, co-planners from the start. The subsequent vote proved we were correct to make the switch.

And no, what bc did was not pro town, not even remotely so. At worst the plan was supposed to cost me the lynching but reveal a mafia who would need to counter-claim. This public roleclaim "confirmation" is how 90% of games with pms end up. This is why this was a town favored set-up. If you think it's wrong for a person in that position to rc... I am puzzled.


Well from my P.O.V. this is how I viewed everything. There is no way you could have been a Mad Hatter for a couple of reasons:

1.) So early in the game very slim chance you'd have both bombs placed on scum correctly.
2.) With that in mind you'd never roleclaim if you were legit - you want to DIE if your bombs are placed correctly by an accidental mafia hit or a town lynch.
3.) With both these in mind it makes no sense for you to roleclaim to the town and if you do you'd be better off asking for everyone to vote for you so you get lynched and flat out ignore whatever BC is saying.

In short you weren't even acting like anyone who was a mad hatter with 2 bombs on scum would. If your bombs aren't on scum then they are on townies or just not placed at all which means Scum have every incentive to shoot you. Which means you definitely don't want to roleclaim. Looking at it in both ways like this I figured you had to be lying. But that wasn't the only problem.

If you were in contact with Detectives then how is it possible that you not only verified them to be legit but also got them to verify that your bombs were placed on actual mafia? In a span of 3 game days that would be a major leap of perfect execution. From the town perspective you are now the mouth of some unconfirmed DTs in the background that only a few people know about, but can't be revealed until shit hits the fan.

So if I am a townie why in the world would I trust you when I just realized you lied for what I would have figured was a small gain? You are the mouth of a hatter or detectives and even if that was true why do I care as town - you haven't given me a guilty result on anyone.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 04 2010 23:18 GMT
#3686
On August 05 2010 08:15 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 08:07 citi.zen wrote:
On August 05 2010 07:04 Ace wrote:
lol D3 this is going to haunt you. Guess I better start updating my Winning as Scum guide. Also listen to what flamewheel said about going back to read posts:



Majority Lynch voting rules: If your Scum team has very persuasive players or the Town has impulsive voters this will favor you a lot. It makes the game move faster than a deadline enforced lynch and faster games favor you. The less time the town has to decide on important issues and talk the better for your team. You can force mistakes faster and if the Town isn't good at going back to piece together posts the blame for the lynch might miss you. Even better if a townie "caused the lynch" (more on this later) you get to point it out and have some fun.


Also major props to BC on that situation with citizen. Town or scum it was definitely a pro town move to bust citizen out for lying about a role claim for multiple reasons, the most important being that no one could ever confirm him without confirming who ever he was allegedly fronting for. By the time that all got cleared up town was screwed unless somebody really sat down and thought about how the hell could rastaban be town with his fake roleclaim too ^_^.

There was no lie. There was a strategic switching of two confirmed players. Nobody else was supposed to know but zeks and kris, co-planners from the start. The subsequent vote proved we were correct to make the switch.

And no, what bc did was not pro town, not even remotely so. At worst the plan was supposed to cost me the lynching but reveal a mafia who would need to counter-claim. This public roleclaim "confirmation" is how 90% of games with pms end up. This is why this was a town favored set-up. If you think it's wrong for a person in that position to rc... I am puzzled.


Well from my P.O.V. this is how I viewed everything. There is no way you could have been a Mad Hatter for a couple of reasons:

1.) So early in the game very slim chance you'd have both bombs placed on scum correctly.
2.) With that in mind you'd never roleclaim if you were legit - you want to DIE if your bombs are placed correctly by an accidental mafia hit or a town lynch.
3.) With both these in mind it makes no sense for you to roleclaim to the town and if you do you'd be better off asking for everyone to vote for you so you get lynched and flat out ignore whatever BC is saying.

In short you weren't even acting like anyone who was a mad hatter with 2 bombs on scum would. If your bombs aren't on scum then they are on townies or just not placed at all which means Scum have every incentive to shoot you. Which means you definitely don't want to roleclaim. Looking at it in both ways like this I figured you had to be lying. But that wasn't the only problem.

If you were in contact with Detectives then how is it possible that you not only verified them to be legit but also got them to verify that your bombs were placed on actual mafia? In a span of 3 game days that would be a major leap of perfect execution. From the town perspective you are now the mouth of some unconfirmed DTs in the background that only a few people know about, but can't be revealed until shit hits the fan.

So if I am a townie why in the world would I trust you when I just realized you lied for what I would have figured was a small gain? You are the mouth of a hatter or detectives and even if that was true why do I care as town - you haven't given me a guilty result on anyone.


that sums things up better than I think I would have said it, much thanks.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:20:23
August 04 2010 23:18 GMT
#3687
best post in the thread since protactinium's walls of text
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 04 2010 23:19 GMT
#3688
On August 05 2010 08:18 Bill Murray wrote:
best post in the thread since protactinium's walls of text^

I seriously wonder how many people bothered to read them...

Also what if I said I had made up a lot of the PMs between Pandain and myself?
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:20:22
August 04 2010 23:20 GMT
#3689
On August 05 2010 08:19 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 08:18 Bill Murray wrote:
best post in the thread since protactinium's walls of text^

I seriously wonder how many people bothered to read them...

Also what if I said I had made up a lot of the PMs between Pandain and myself?


you did? Hehehehehe.
Also: I did read your posts. They were quite good then.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 04 2010 23:20 GMT
#3690

i actually feel like citi.zen's gambit is something mafia wouldn't risk doing, though, so i would have trusted him
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 04 2010 23:22 GMT
#3691
Final thoughts as a mod, and not as a player:

If I ever run a large normal like this again, I will make sure that I edit the randomized list and switch good townies like foolishness and amber or opz (from this game) with like a SiNiquity
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 23:22 GMT
#3692
On August 05 2010 08:09 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 07:59 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Gracias Comrade Murray

you're welcome, bro
thanks for thanking me.. also thank you to the players, and flamewheel, ver, qatol, etc. for putting up with my stupidity as a mod


Dude, it's all good. I got too frustrated during the game, I'm sorry. I know how much work you put into this.
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 04 2010 23:23 GMT
#3693
On July 25 2010 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

We lynch southrawr
A) is mafia trying to save himself
B) is hatter with one bomb on chaoser
C) he flips green and we all go wtf
.



Said this before to other people but I want all of humanity to share in this amazing quote. That last option.... I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 04 2010 23:23 GMT
#3694
On August 05 2010 08:22 Bill Murray wrote:
Final thoughts as a mod, and not as a player:

If I ever run a large normal like this again, I will make sure that I edit the randomized list and switch good townies like foolishness and amber or opz (from this game) with like a SiNiquity


nah. Siniquity was one of two "newbs" with blue roles for town. Giving medic to a complete newbie isnt a bad thing, as to be fair, he made a save day 1.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 23:23 GMT
#3695
On August 05 2010 08:19 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 08:18 Bill Murray wrote:
best post in the thread since protactinium's walls of text^

I seriously wonder how many people bothered to read them...

Also what if I said I had made up a lot of the PMs between Pandain and myself?


I read them!

And they were really good. You were red at the end though T_T

But you played a very good game. I sincerely hope you keep playing, man! (also play in my game which will be coming soon hehehe :D)
SUNSFANNED
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 04 2010 23:23 GMT
#3696
On August 05 2010 08:22 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 08:09 Bill Murray wrote:
On August 05 2010 07:59 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Gracias Comrade Murray

you're welcome, bro
thanks for thanking me.. also thank you to the players, and flamewheel, ver, qatol, etc. for putting up with my stupidity as a mod


Dude, it's all good. I got too frustrated during the game, I'm sorry. I know how much work you put into this.


Agreed, and once again. Congrats on being engaged!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 04 2010 23:23 GMT
#3697
On August 05 2010 08:23 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2010 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

We lynch southrawr
A) is mafia trying to save himself
B) is hatter with one bomb on chaoser
C) he flips green and we all go wtf
.



Said this before to other people but I want all of humanity to share in this amazing quote. That last option.... I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight.


There is a better post let me find it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:28:29
August 04 2010 23:24 GMT
#3698
On August 05 2010 08:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2010 08:23 Pandain wrote:
On July 25 2010 07:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

We lynch southrawr
A) is mafia trying to save himself
B) is hatter with one bomb on chaoser
C) he flips green and we all go wtf
.



Said this before to other people but I want all of humanity to share in this amazing quote. That last option.... I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight.


There is a better post let me find it.

I saw a couple that made me laugh.

Pandain'sChaoser's graph, for example.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 23:25:28
August 04 2010 23:24 GMT
#3699
On July 24 2010 05:46 chaoser wrote:
Here's the diagram I drew up of all possible ways everything could be:

[image loading]



Keep note of the bottom left box + caption beside it.

I laughed so hard at this picture you have no idea
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 04 2010 23:27 GMT
#3700
ahahahahahahaahahahahaha chaoser.
SUNSFANNED
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 283
JuggernautJason112
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 682
Shuttle 517
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 80
soO 41
Hyun 41
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2207
canceldota44
Counter-Strike
fl0m5705
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3608
Liquid`Hasu598
Other Games
summit1g3289
FrodaN1027
KnowMe313
420jenkins239
ToD203
Pyrionflax199
Livibee175
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Hupsaiya 40
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1813
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 7m
Patches Events
19h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.