• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11112 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 173

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 193 Next
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:02 GMT
#3441
so day ends at 10:38 according to 24 hours after bms post so in the interest of throwing a vote around

##unvote
##vote brownbear
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:02 GMT
#3442
i think that puts it at 4 chaos 3 pyrr 2 bb?

someone can check that if they want since our host isnt updating us
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 01:03 GMT
#3443
On August 03 2010 10:02 Divinek wrote:
so day ends at 10:38 according to 24 hours after bms post so in the interest of throwing a vote around

##unvote
##vote brownbear

I think he was approximating 24 hours. Deadline's been set at 10:00 since the first day, I don't see why it would be changed.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 01:03 GMT
#3444
well looks like I am dying

I am + Show Spoiler +
townie


Please, please, please vote Misder tomorrow.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:03 GMT
#3445
he said 24 hours okay im taking that literally untill he posts otherwise!

and come on it's not like bm hasn't been changing things all game
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 01:05 GMT
#3446
On August 03 2010 10:02 Divinek wrote:
so day ends at 10:38 according to 24 hours after bms post so in the interest of throwing a vote around

##unvote
##vote brownbear

Lol guess not... or maybe I am? Depends on what BM chooses as deadline I thought it was 10:00 :/
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:06 GMT
#3447
hey man he said 24 hours at 10:38 im holding the bastard too that since he can't be around when it's supposed to end and isnt specific enough he can certainly give us that much of a grace period for crucial decisions
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 01:07 GMT
#3448
Wow, awful timing. I have to go eat dinner. Going to eat as quickly as possible then get back up here.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 01:08 GMT
#3449
Lol BM is leaving it all up in the air the suspense is killing me. This is why when I hosted I always put the end time in bold in the day / night starting post so people would know when it ended even if I wasn't around.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:12 GMT
#3450
On August 03 2010 10:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Lol BM is leaving it all up in the air the suspense is killing me. This is why when I hosted I always put the end time in bold in the day / night starting post so people would know when it ended even if I wasn't around.



well that's the thing, the most specific thing we've got is 24 hours at 10:38 so in all reasonable reason that should be the end time, because that's exactly what he's said and he didnt specify otherwise

and he didnt set the time and say it would be unchanging, otherwise that is EXTREMELY unfair to town in situations such as these where people do all kinds of last minute flan dangling and such

so i think the only reasonable thing to do would be to end the day at 10:38
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:13 GMT
#3451
and really if you dont believe in chaoser you just need to convince one more person to vote bb and then move your vote pyrr lolol

but i might actually be happy with chaoser dying just to satiate then unrelenting spirit of young, and he's hungry for blood
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 01:34 GMT
#3452
On August 03 2010 10:12 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 10:08 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Lol BM is leaving it all up in the air the suspense is killing me. This is why when I hosted I always put the end time in bold in the day / night starting post so people would know when it ended even if I wasn't around.



well that's the thing, the most specific thing we've got is 24 hours at 10:38 so in all reasonable reason that should be the end time, because that's exactly what he's said and he didnt specify otherwise

and he didnt set the time and say it would be unchanging, otherwise that is EXTREMELY unfair to town in situations such as these where people do all kinds of last minute flan dangling and such

so i think the only reasonable thing to do would be to end the day at 10:38

seems good to me
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 01:38 GMT
#3453
Now we just have to sit here anxiously to wait for Bill...
To quote Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and countless others from the Star Wars universe: "I have a bad feeling about this..."
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 01:47 GMT
#3454
On August 03 2010 10:13 Divinek wrote:
and really if you dont believe in chaoser you just need to convince one more person to vote bb and then move your vote pyrr lolol

but i might actually be happy with chaoser dying just to satiate then unrelenting spirit of young, and he's hungry for blood

I am loathe to switch my vote so late because I can't say with any certainty that chaoser is innocent and I don't want to save a red at this point. My number one target is Misder.

My number two target at this point is OpZ. I don't like how he's begging for scrutiny to come upon him. From a town point of view, it seems to me that you wouldn't want to bring suspicion upon the one person you know is town when things are getting down to the wire. It's distracting and it seems like a red who has been under the radar all game bragging and trying to solidify his towniness.

Number 3 I'd guess is whoever blew open the town circle. I'm guessing one of these "confirmed" townies that isn't actually confirmed. I'd guess BrownBear or rastaban. Someone earlier said BrownBear had never been in a circle, I just assumed he had been since he seemed to be close to Pandain and youngminii (trusted Pandain enough to think him miller). That trust does scummy in retrospect. Rastaban did strike me as a nooby tooled by BC, but some people were writing him in as confirmed or semi-confirmed and perhaps he got some info that way.

So if chaoser is mafia, then either OpZ is innocent or maybe mafia got insanely lucky with blue sniping. Or something really weird where one of our claiming blues is actually red and the real blue has stuidply remained silent. We may as well ignore that notion at this point.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
August 03 2010 01:48 GMT
#3455
I'm back...reading thread. Not sure if day ended...Give me a minute.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
August 03 2010 02:03 GMT
#3456
On August 03 2010 10:47 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 10:13 Divinek wrote:
and really if you dont believe in chaoser you just need to convince one more person to vote bb and then move your vote pyrr lolol

but i might actually be happy with chaoser dying just to satiate then unrelenting spirit of young, and he's hungry for blood

I am loathe to switch my vote so late because I can't say with any certainty that chaoser is innocent and I don't want to save a red at this point. My number one target is Misder.

My number two target at this point is OpZ. I don't like how he's begging for scrutiny to come upon him. From a town point of view, it seems to me that you wouldn't want to bring suspicion upon the one person you know is town when things are getting down to the wire. It's distracting and it seems like a red who has been under the radar all game bragging and trying to solidify his towniness.

Number 3 I'd guess is whoever blew open the town circle. I'm guessing one of these "confirmed" townies that isn't actually confirmed. I'd guess BrownBear or rastaban. Someone earlier said BrownBear had never been in a circle, I just assumed he had been since he seemed to be close to Pandain and youngminii (trusted Pandain enough to think him miller). That trust does scummy in retrospect. Rastaban did strike me as a nooby tooled by BC, but some people were writing him in as confirmed or semi-confirmed and perhaps he got some info that way.

So if chaoser is mafia, then either OpZ is innocent or maybe mafia got insanely lucky with blue sniping. Or something really weird where one of our claiming blues is actually red and the real blue has stuidply remained silent. We may as well ignore that notion at this point.

...I'm just saying...Holy fuck...I'm thinking the scum are the inactive jerks at this point. Seriously, I would pick the most scum appearing townie, AND BLAST HIM. It's probably me. I'm innocent. Go look me up past games. I'm literally shocked I've not gotten decently accused all game.
Sorry for pointing out that I would of found myself shockingly scummy.

Rastaban is in no way confirmed to me. Read my posts with the vote counts. I argue EVERYONE. And Pyrr, I've stated I have the perfect defense for anyone coming at me saying I'm mafia.

Now...I'm wont mind BrownBear or Chaoser being lynched. They were both almost lynched before...Anyone almost lynched thats still alive is extremely suspicious to me.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 02:07 GMT
#3457
On August 03 2010 11:03 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 10:47 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On August 03 2010 10:13 Divinek wrote:
and really if you dont believe in chaoser you just need to convince one more person to vote bb and then move your vote pyrr lolol

but i might actually be happy with chaoser dying just to satiate then unrelenting spirit of young, and he's hungry for blood

I am loathe to switch my vote so late because I can't say with any certainty that chaoser is innocent and I don't want to save a red at this point. My number one target is Misder.

My number two target at this point is OpZ. I don't like how he's begging for scrutiny to come upon him. From a town point of view, it seems to me that you wouldn't want to bring suspicion upon the one person you know is town when things are getting down to the wire. It's distracting and it seems like a red who has been under the radar all game bragging and trying to solidify his towniness.

Number 3 I'd guess is whoever blew open the town circle. I'm guessing one of these "confirmed" townies that isn't actually confirmed. I'd guess BrownBear or rastaban. Someone earlier said BrownBear had never been in a circle, I just assumed he had been since he seemed to be close to Pandain and youngminii (trusted Pandain enough to think him miller). That trust does scummy in retrospect. Rastaban did strike me as a nooby tooled by BC, but some people were writing him in as confirmed or semi-confirmed and perhaps he got some info that way.

So if chaoser is mafia, then either OpZ is innocent or maybe mafia got insanely lucky with blue sniping. Or something really weird where one of our claiming blues is actually red and the real blue has stuidply remained silent. We may as well ignore that notion at this point.

...I'm just saying...Holy fuck...I'm thinking the scum are the inactive jerks at this point. Seriously, I would pick the most scum appearing townie, AND BLAST HIM. It's probably me. I'm innocent. Go look me up past games. I'm literally shocked I've not gotten decently accused all game.
Sorry for pointing out that I would of found myself shockingly scummy.

Rastaban is in no way confirmed to me. Read my posts with the vote counts. I argue EVERYONE. And Pyrr, I've stated I have the perfect defense for anyone coming at me saying I'm mafia.

Now...I'm wont mind BrownBear or Chaoser being lynched. They were both almost lynched before...Anyone almost lynched thats still alive is extremely suspicious to me.

Lol you keep saying we should blast you? How am I supposed to react to that? And what is this supposed perfect defense seeing as I consider you my number two at this point?
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 02:43 GMT
#3458
now we wait on the hosts decision over an hour late lalala
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 03 2010 03:06 GMT
#3459
im back, sorry.
i played basketball earlier and got sick and threw up, so it's been an eventful day lol.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 03 2010 03:06 GMT
#3460
day ended at 10 kst
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 379
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36735
Calm 7420
Bisu 2562
Rain 1411
Jaedong 1040
Horang2 606
BeSt 568
Rush 419
Soma 350
Larva 348
[ Show more ]
Stork 325
Light 275
ZerO 199
Zeus 183
Snow 177
Mind 141
Free 113
910 101
Barracks 79
Killer 57
Sea.KH 49
Mong 43
Hyun 42
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Pusan 23
Bale 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes497
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo800
hiko460
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
RotterdaM91
ToD68
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.