• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9745 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 193 Next
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
August 03 2010 03:30 GMT
#3481
On August 03 2010 12:27 citi.zen wrote:
Phssss.... night posts are for pantsies. Real Mafia players play on, with or without them.


I demand death!
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 03 2010 03:32 GMT
#3482
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 03 2010 08:52 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 07:26 Misder wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 03 2010 04:49 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 02:10 Misder wrote:
On August 02 2010 14:36 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Out of 3 reds we have two on citizen and one on SR. So how do you get so full blown sure the rest of the mafia voted citizen? The mafia can sit back and change their vote whenever they want and we already know one voted to bus that day. I still think the mutual support between Misder / BC is the best case.


+ Show Spoiler [Day 3 Votes] +

citi.zen (12)
SouthRawrea
tree.hugger
Amber[Light]
BloodyCobbler
Pandain
Chaoser
Pyrrhuloxia
Protactinium
Rastaban
Infudibulum
BrownBear
Divinek

SouthRawrea (8)
Tricode
Xelin
bumatlarge
citi.zen (12)
zeks
lakrismamma
SiNiquity

Abstain (2)
Opz
Subversion

Opz (1)
d3_crescentia

Pyrrhuloxia (1)
Misder

Protactinium (1)
LaXerCannon


We can almost gaurantee that the rest of the mafia voted citi.zen because otherwise, SouthRawrea would have been every close to being lynched. Anyways, everyone that voted for SouthRawrea is confirmed already. The only people that didn't vote for citi.zen or SouthRawrea are ~Opz~, Subversion, d3, Misder, and LaXerCannon. These are the hardest to figure out in the vote. However, Subversion is dead confirmed detective, LaXerCannon is dead confirmed miller. The only other people are ~Opz~, d3, and Misder. d3 is most likely town aligned (why is this really? All he did was claim medic protection. That doesn't mean his is town aligned, just that he was saved... why does this make him a townie?). So who's left in the didn't vote for either is ~Opz~ and Misder. ~Opz~ abstained; I don't recall the reasoning on this one and I can't find his post where he voted abstain...did he even vote? (also, as I was looking through his posts, he pointed out that Xelin may be mafia). Misder was out the entire day and he voted based on DTA's request the previous day.

I never had any specific connection to BC. The only thing I can recall is BC claiming that I was townie, but he also did that with zeks the Mad Hatter. Then I didn't want to vote BC on Day 4, but I wasn't the only one tricked by him + I voted for SouthRawrea the mafia.

D3 had to of been hit by mafia. Stop throwing suspicion onto him. Tricode had ONE hit. He used it on BC. So d3 was med procted by roffles of sinquity. D3 is Town aligned, and you are most likely mafia or can't understand that mafia never stack hits day one. They only stack when they KNOW they are going to hit someone that is important. Hate to break it to you. Anyway, I'm more certain about some things now.

Everyone, check your PMs. Upper left corner.



I'm not throwing suspicion on d3, I was just wondering. Thats why I said that he was town aligned as the consensus, and I just wanted to know why.

I got a PM from Pandain? Is that of importance?

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 03 2010 05:41 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 02:10 Misder wrote:
I never had any specific connection to BC. The only thing I can recall is BC claiming that I was townie, but he also did that with zeks the Mad Hatter. Then I didn't want to vote BC on Day 4, but I wasn't the only one tricked by him + I voted for SouthRawrea the mafia.


You made a post recounting almost everything Foolishness said, leaving out his suspicions and ultimate vote for BC. Plus you didn't vote for him Day 4. Plus BC tried to establish you and zeks as innocent, except (unlike Zeks) people had a lot of reasons to be suspicious of you already and called out BC for calling you likely green.



I thought I went through every single post that day. I'm sorry I didn't get everything. citi,zen already corrected me on my mistake; i get it. I wasn't the only one who didn't vote for BC. And even BB said that he almost didn't vote for him even after being very very against him. No one was suspicious of me until like 2 days ago... BC called zeks innocent. Just look at that. BC didn't know that zeks was the mad hatter that time. But hes a smart mafia player. If we had lynched BC before, we would have wasted a double lynch on lyching zeks the mad hatter and me the townie.

Anyways, I'm taking my vote off of rastaban. My original suspicion was based on BC-rastaban pms an that I thought that BC made up a PM list for rastaban to send. But now that I think about it, it really does seem like rastaban is just a puppet. Its still smart on BC's part, and rastaban is making good analysis on chaoser, which I agree with. And the story fits in the overall picture.

##Unvote rastaban
##Vote pyrr


Im voting for pyrr for four reasons. 1. his push on lynching DTA. It was he who started the bandwagon. People already was suspicious of DTA of his weird behavior, but it wasn't like he seemed mafia like. pyrr the mafia knew this, and it was a simple way to lynch a veteran (as in plays the game mafia a lot) without being suspicious. 2. DTA said to lynch him. 3. He himself is a veteran (at the game). He was kind of invisible throughout the game besides the lynching of DTA. 4. His voting sequence has been DTA, DTA, citi.zen, Pandain, Misder. 3 of these are dead townies, and I know I am a townie.

1. DTA had to be lynched and if you remember correctly YOU started the day 2 bandwagon on him because my post about DTA started with me quoting YOUR post against him using Foolishness's posts (which also left out posts about BC).
2. And how was youngminii's list? More townies than reds at this point. Who knows what DTA would think if he was still in the game - we have to play from what we know now.
3. I have been active the entire game.
4. 3/4 of them had been caught lying: DTA soft claiming blue (I realize some of you don't agree with this, tough), Citizen claiming blue, now you trying to say about DTA "it wasn't like he seemed mafia like" when you were the first to vote against him day 2 - refusing responsibility for your own role and trying to push it all on to me. Pandain flipped red.



1. Your right... I voted for DTA first. But I didn't say we should all jump in and keep voting for him. I just know that DTA should have been smart enough to stop acting weird and not get lynched. Then you come in, and actually convince people to jump in.
2. My #2 wasn't a legit reason. But of course, we should always be suspcious of everyone who votes for the townies
3. Uhhh... like when I go through your posts, its mostly spam. So if you think thats active, well...
4. I started the vote, I didn't continue. He didn't seem mafia like at all at the end... DTA was joking around when he "soft claimed" blue. And why did you vote for him the first day? citi.zen maybe claimed blue, but why would you vote for a townie than a mafia member who was suspicious already (i actually dont know much about this one as I was gone, but iirc thats what happened...) And if you were mafia, you would know that they are townies. Them lying only gives you the excuse.

I hate this end game lol. I can never tell who is mafia and town... Maybe Pyrr is town... goddangit. Might as well go all in. The problem is... if Pyrr is green, then its almost gaurenteed that I'm going to get lynched. I say that we still need to vote someone else before me. Or you can lynch a townie just because I prediction went wrong. Your choice.
Whaaaa?
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 03:35 GMT
#3483
im really confused if pyrr is getting lynched and chaoser is getting modkilled or what is happening
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 03 2010 03:46 GMT
#3484
rofl I refresh after playing sc2 and I see this. Totally unexpected.

You guys better hope chaoser is mafia lol.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
August 03 2010 03:47 GMT
#3485
well from what i see if pyrr and chaoser both flip town its gg?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 03:47 GMT
#3486
Wait seriously? I'm modkilled? why? I figured unvote=abstain, it's happened previously in the game hasn't it?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 03 2010 03:48 GMT
#3487
On August 03 2010 12:47 zeks wrote:
well from what i see if pyrr and chaoser both flip town its gg?


Don't forget mafia have two kills tonight. Even if chaoser is unkilled and pyrr ends up lynched, if he's green I still think its GG.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 03 2010 03:49 GMT
#3488
CUZ THIS IS THRILLER!
THRILLER NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YA FROM THE BEAST THATS GONNA STRIKE!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 03 2010 03:49 GMT
#3489
On August 03 2010 12:47 chaoser wrote:
Wait seriously? I'm modkilled? why? I figured unvote=abstain, it's happened previously in the game hasn't it?

No modkill.

Seriously.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
August 03 2010 03:49 GMT
#3490
On August 03 2010 12:48 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 12:47 zeks wrote:
well from what i see if pyrr and chaoser both flip town its gg?


Don't forget mafia have two kills tonight. Even if chaoser is unkilled and pyrr ends up lynched, if he's green I still think its GG.


it'd be 4 town vs 3 mafia if pyrr flips town, +2 town from kills

mafia or not chaoser shouldn't have to die imho
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 03:52 GMT
#3491
On August 03 2010 12:47 chaoser wrote:
Wait seriously? I'm modkilled? why? I figured unvote=abstain, it's happened previously in the game hasn't it?

Makes sense to me... you've been totally active there's no reason to ban for inactivity I think.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 03 2010 03:52 GMT
#3492
On August 03 2010 12:49 Ace wrote:
CUZ THIS IS THRILLER!
THRILLER NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YA FROM THE BEAST THATS GONNA STRIKE!

Darkness falls across TL Land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y’awl’s neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of judgement
And rot by a hanging rope
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of four whole days and nights
And malicious mobsters from every street
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though they fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the Killer
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 03:54 GMT
#3493
On August 03 2010 12:52 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 12:49 Ace wrote:
CUZ THIS IS THRILLER!
THRILLER NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YA FROM THE BEAST THATS GONNA STRIKE!

Darkness falls across TL Land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y’awl’s neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of judgement
And rot by a hanging rope
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of four whole days and nights
And malicious mobsters from every street
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though they fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the Killer

meh Jaedong is way scarier
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 03:54 GMT
#3494
On August 03 2010 12:49 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 12:48 Pandain wrote:
On August 03 2010 12:47 zeks wrote:
well from what i see if pyrr and chaoser both flip town its gg?


Don't forget mafia have two kills tonight. Even if chaoser is unkilled and pyrr ends up lynched, if he's green I still think its GG.


it'd be 4 town vs 3 mafia if pyrr flips town, +2 town from kills

mafia or not chaoser shouldn't have to die imho


yeah if they're both town it's 4v3 so we dont lose but yeahhhhhhh
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 03:55 GMT
#3495
What's the vote count?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 03:55 GMT
#3496
er wait what am i talking about if they're both town it'd be 5v3 then 2 nk it's 3v3 blahh
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 04:10 GMT
#3497
On August 03 2010 12:55 Divinek wrote:
er wait what am i talking about if they're both town it'd be 5v3 then 2 nk it's 3v3 blahh


You forget there's still two vets, mafia getting happy too soon?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 04:20 GMT
#3498
im sure they have a pretty good idea who the vets are lol, so they'd be able to avoid them

god damn it why does pandain keep randomly pm'ing me
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 03 2010 04:24 GMT
#3499
On August 03 2010 13:20 Divinek wrote:
im sure they have a pretty good idea who the vets are lol, so they'd be able to avoid them

god damn it why does pandain keep randomly pm'ing me


every time I muster up the courage to say I love you and I start the PM, but than I cower and chicken out so I just say something random.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 04:27 GMT
#3500
pandain, where's my love =[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 50m
Replay Cast
8h 35m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.