• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7035 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 193 Next
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:05 GMT
#3421
since you voted brown bear that brings up an interesting quote of his that i remembered

I think tree.hugger, divinek, and Protactinium are the most suspicious. Divinek for sure should be looked at closely when Pandain flips miller.
I think rastaban is likely innocent.


seems like someone talking who knows more than a townie would
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 00:06 GMT
#3422
On August 03 2010 09:04 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 08:49 Protactinium wrote:
No, I just realized that was the fifth vote on Chaoser.

##Vote: BrownBear

until he comes back to do some talking.


technically you have to unvote until you can move your vote, i think

To be honest, that's all just semantics.

But if it makes you happy, good sir.

##Unvote: Chaoser
##Vote: BrownBear
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 00:07 GMT
#3423
On August 03 2010 09:05 Divinek wrote:
since you voted brown bear that brings up an interesting quote of his that i remembered

Show nested quote +
I think tree.hugger, divinek, and Protactinium are the most suspicious. Divinek for sure should be looked at closely when Pandain flips miller.
I think rastaban is likely innocent.


seems like someone talking who knows more than a townie would

I agree, but is it because he is in mafia, or because he was in town circle?
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:21 GMT
#3424
On August 03 2010 09:06 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 09:04 Divinek wrote:
On August 03 2010 08:49 Protactinium wrote:
No, I just realized that was the fifth vote on Chaoser.

##Vote: BrownBear

until he comes back to do some talking.


technically you have to unvote until you can move your vote, i think

To be honest, that's all just semantics.

But if it makes you happy, good sir.

##Unvote: Chaoser
##Vote: BrownBear


well bm didnt count a vote before cause of it lol so i was just letting you know dude
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:21 GMT
#3425
On August 03 2010 09:07 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 09:05 Divinek wrote:
since you voted brown bear that brings up an interesting quote of his that i remembered

I think tree.hugger, divinek, and Protactinium are the most suspicious. Divinek for sure should be looked at closely when Pandain flips miller.
I think rastaban is likely innocent.


seems like someone talking who knows more than a townie would

I agree, but is it because he is in mafia, or because he was in town circle?



oh he's been in no circles
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 00:22 GMT
#3426
On August 03 2010 09:21 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 09:07 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On August 03 2010 09:05 Divinek wrote:
since you voted brown bear that brings up an interesting quote of his that i remembered

I think tree.hugger, divinek, and Protactinium are the most suspicious. Divinek for sure should be looked at closely when Pandain flips miller.
I think rastaban is likely innocent.


seems like someone talking who knows more than a townie would

I agree, but is it because he is in mafia, or because he was in town circle?



oh he's been in no circles

Okay, this is slightly suspicious then.

Also BrownBear, to say something about your notepad log: I've been posting the same all game mind you. It's just that everybody has been ignoring my posts up until now because of all the spam, so I kind of lose interest.
And so, we find the Sublime.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 00:27 GMT
#3427
##Vote: Pyrrhuloxia

Let's tie this up and see what mafia do
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 00:27 GMT
#3428
it's 4/4 on me/pyrr right?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:29 GMT
#3429
the thing is with a quote like that it brings you back to my original thing that totally helps decide his alignment

was there some plan they were coming up with in order for bb to push vets to claim so bc could stay hidden or something? and he was a person who was arguing for bc's lynch quite vehemently, but could this also not been a part of trying to clear his name? It's all up to people's interpretations of other's actions really.

That and you have to factor in bc planning this out for other people to do blah blah blah. Words are so uncertain
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:29 GMT
#3430
oh and misder and brown bear have both voted for me at one point... dunno if that means anything
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:31 GMT
#3431
On August 03 2010 09:27 chaoser wrote:
it's 4/4 on me/pyrr right?


no with your vote it's 5 on pyrr 4 on you
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 00:32 GMT
#3432
I don't understand why d3 isn't doing more since he seems to be confirmed right?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 00:32 GMT
#3433
On August 03 2010 09:31 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2010 09:27 chaoser wrote:
it's 4/4 on me/pyrr right?


no with your vote it's 5 on pyrr 4 on you


##unvote pyrr
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 00:33 GMT
#3434
On August 03 2010 09:32 chaoser wrote:
I don't understand why d3 isn't doing more since he seems to be confirmed right?


him and tricode are sacks of dung

as far as i can tell
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 03 2010 00:33 GMT
#3435
we have an hour left. can we get a vote count BM?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
August 03 2010 00:38 GMT
#3436
On August 03 2010 09:27 chaoser wrote:
it's 4/4 on me/pyrr right?



I looked through your responses but I didn't find them very convincing. There are just too many coincidences. While your reasons for voting individually make sense as whole it is highly suspicious. Coupling this with the an entire game of questionable play and the continued suspicions of better players then me make this a fairly easy call. I will leave the balance as it is as well and see what we can make of it.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 00:51 GMT
#3437
I don't get it.
I feel like at this point we're arguing over town.
For instance, BrownBear was the one who voted for Chaoser first under the premise of "I want to hear what you say; this may be temporary, it may be permanent" and then doesn't show up afterward?

Still very uneasy.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 03 2010 00:59 GMT
#3438
also misder keeps getting saved, he was in the lead with 3 and ends today with zero
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 03 2010 01:00 GMT
#3439
he doesnt have to end with zero hmm
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
August 03 2010 01:01 GMT
#3440
Okay... that should be deadline right...?
And so, we find the Sublime.
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever471
NeuroSwarm222
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7433
taco 580
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1189
Mew2King68
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft541
C9.Mang0185
ViBE128
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1027
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 165
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur613
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 3m
OSC
19h 18m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.