• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

TL Mafia XXVIII - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 193 Next
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 01 2010 02:40 GMT
#3281
I still think Misder and BC were working together. Even if he is town, he says he's gonna be mostly gone which gives town one less vote. Also, if Misder's red it was BrownBear's switch that saved him.

#vote Misder
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 02:50 GMT
#3282
oh yeah he got removed in editing cause he was at the top of the list and i didnt notice thx, just imagine he's right above chaoser for the first two
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 02:51 GMT
#3283
On August 01 2010 11:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I still think Misder and BC were working together. Even if he is town, he says he's gonna be mostly gone which gives town one less vote. Also, if Misder's red it was BrownBear's switch that saved him.

#vote Misder


why do you think they were working together? do you have tangible proof and stuffs of this because it would be nice to see.

I think what you're saying has been mentioned before but it'd be nice to see the actual posts explaining it
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 01 2010 02:53 GMT
#3284
On August 01 2010 11:51 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 11:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I still think Misder and BC were working together. Even if he is town, he says he's gonna be mostly gone which gives town one less vote. Also, if Misder's red it was BrownBear's switch that saved him.

#vote Misder


why do you think they were working together? do you have tangible proof and stuffs of this because it would be nice to see.

I think what you're saying has been mentioned before but it'd be nice to see the actual posts explaining it

see bottom of page 159 top of page 160
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 04:00 GMT
#3285
On August 01 2010 11:53 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 11:51 Divinek wrote:
On August 01 2010 11:40 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I still think Misder and BC were working together. Even if he is town, he says he's gonna be mostly gone which gives town one less vote. Also, if Misder's red it was BrownBear's switch that saved him.

#vote Misder


why do you think they were working together? do you have tangible proof and stuffs of this because it would be nice to see.

I think what you're saying has been mentioned before but it'd be nice to see the actual posts explaining it

see bottom of page 159 top of page 160


hm i see, i missed like half of that before cause i was reading through the thread too fast. I tend to agree with it for the most part though it could use more original input as a conclusion of all the facts or something but whatever.

I'm pissed misder didnt die yesterday, and somehow tree hugger ended up dying while i was unable to get on and apparently so was he

##vote Misder

for now, or until townie people can come forth with better candidates. I will miss young's activity even if it was fueled by a fair amount of blind rage

whichever comes first, though it can be hard to wrap your mind around when for now will come but yeahhh it will
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 04:01 GMT
#3286
oh and misder is so totally supposed to be on my list after it's been completely narrowed down im so bad at editing stuff properly when im going through it in notepad
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
August 01 2010 04:22 GMT
#3287
Just got back from moving again and saw this travesty. How did we even get in this situation?

Ugh. Will think on who to vote.
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 01 2010 04:47 GMT
#3288
2. brownbear
5. chaoser
6. divinek
11. rastaban (said BC claimed DT to him)
16. ~OpZ~
23. d3_crescentia (Got medic protected?)
24. Misder
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode (Vigi, said he hit BC)
29. protactinium
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 05:15 GMT
#3289
QUITE A LIST you've got there good sir

tell us something we dont know!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 01 2010 05:32 GMT
#3290
##Vote Rastaban

He knew BC was going to die so I think he just added crap to keep him/her self alive and suspicion off him as if he/she were a good towny and made a lame ass fake post with fake messages.

The writing just doesn't seem like BC from how long I have known him. They lack his intellectual language and there are just some things I just never seen him write.

Though there is still a chance i could be wrong about this, either case I believe those pm's are fake and the time in which he tried to help get BC killed didn't really do much of a push to get BC killed.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 01 2010 05:58 GMT
#3291
On August 01 2010 14:32 Tricode wrote:
##Vote Rastaban

He knew BC was going to die so I think he just added crap to keep him/her self alive and suspicion off him as if he/she were a good towny and made a lame ass fake post with fake messages.

The writing just doesn't seem like BC from how long I have known him. They lack his intellectual language and there are just some things I just never seen him write.

Though there is still a chance i could be wrong about this, either case I believe those pm's are fake and the time in which he tried to help get BC killed didn't really do much of a push to get BC killed.


could you be more specific please, i looked at them a bit and they look close to how he writes, but i'm of course not as familiar with his vocabulary and such to distinguish a fake.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 01 2010 06:37 GMT
#3292
On August 01 2010 14:32 Tricode wrote:
##Vote Rastaban

He knew BC was going to die so I think he just added crap to keep him/her self alive and suspicion off him as if he/she were a good towny and made a lame ass fake post with fake messages.

The writing just doesn't seem like BC from how long I have known him. They lack his intellectual language and there are just some things I just never seen him write.

Though there is still a chance i could be wrong about this, either case I believe those pm's are fake and the time in which he tried to help get BC killed didn't really do much of a push to get BC killed.

If they are on a mafia team together I would think BC would have wrote up fake PMs for him. And BC could always have wrote weirdly so this seems wifom to me. They seemed like BC to me, so I dunno.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
August 01 2010 06:44 GMT
#3293
On August 01 2010 13:47 chaoser wrote:
2. brownbear
5. chaoser
6. divinek
11. rastaban (said BC claimed DT to him)
16. ~OpZ~
23. d3_crescentia (Got medic protected?)
24. Misder
26. Pyrrholuxia
27. Tricode (Vigi, said he hit BC)
29. protactinium

Lol I was reading through the posts and I was like "huh wtf why isn't my name here"

Then I realised I must've been killed.
Blaeararagfaghgaghahghaghghghgrhghgrgh <- dying sound.
lalala
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 01 2010 07:48 GMT
#3294
On August 01 2010 15:37 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 14:32 Tricode wrote:
##Vote Rastaban

He knew BC was going to die so I think he just added crap to keep him/her self alive and suspicion off him as if he/she were a good towny and made a lame ass fake post with fake messages.

The writing just doesn't seem like BC from how long I have known him. They lack his intellectual language and there are just some things I just never seen him write.

Though there is still a chance i could be wrong about this, either case I believe those pm's are fake and the time in which he tried to help get BC killed didn't really do much of a push to get BC killed.

If they are on a mafia team together I would think BC would have wrote up fake PMs for him. And BC could always have wrote weirdly so this seems wifom to me. They seemed like BC to me, so I dunno.


Well depends how much time and effort BC would put into this game where he would be such a mastermind to make his own pms and give them to rastaban. And if he did make them up for rastaban, then maybe BC couldn't replicate the convo in how he would speak perfectly.

Personally I just didn't feel like it was him talking as I imagine how much we talk through IMs and such daily.

I could be wrong however so go ahead and vote who you guys believe is a better suited target.


To add, I still find it strange how BC was making all these "claims" to people such as MH and DT. With out getting in trouble or caught earlier especially when he put himself as Vet for his G/F role. Especially with his style of how I have personally seen him approach people.

He is more cautious and kinda seeps slowly in like a spider and a fly.

Though he was a little different this game then how I seen him before or how he is with me.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 01 2010 08:03 GMT
#3295
Also, other then me, who is the least active of us? Just to have someone else to look at and analyze under the suspicion raidar
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
August 01 2010 08:23 GMT
#3296
It was me who is the least active, but now, it seems like there are others as inactive as me.

I'm just gonna continue to vote for rastaban. I still believe that BC is smart enough to create a fake pm for the mafia group in order to get rid of any suspicion of a mafia member.

#Vote rastaban
Whaaaa?
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
August 01 2010 11:33 GMT
#3297
Alright...Since no one is going to look, or find it...I'll do it myself.

I'm very distrustful of you BrownBear. We should be able to get one today...so lets go and see...Post should be up once I finish rereading the part around BrownBear almost getting lynched.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
August 01 2010 12:05 GMT
#3298
On July 19 2010 10:17 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 09:59 SouthRawrea wrote:
My take on this is we should take it easy Day 1 and just individually take note of inactives/suspicious individuals until we get our power roles in action tonight. Sure we may end up lynching one of the Reds and it does indeed help to lynch scummy players in order to lessen the number suspects in a future lynch but Random Lynching on Day 1 also allows Reds to gain a foothold in swaying the opinions of players in a future 50/50 situation (ex: Player X is active since Day 1 and seems to be pro-town but is in actuality a mafia. Both him and a Player Y, a cop, counter-claim each other with conflicting reports several days later and the town is given a 50/50 shot at lynching the right person but the other cop hasn't been speaking as much in fear of revealing the fact that he is a cop to the mafia through unintentional, implicit clues. The rest of the village trusts Player X because he seems to be more Pro-Town than Player Y.) and we risk the possibility of lynching one of our power roles early on. Just my 2 cents on why I voted to abstain from lynching.


it has been beaten to death why lynching someone is better than not lynching them. Your scenario doesnt entirely make sense as to why you would abstain though. Abstain or not someone can be active and be able to influence others. The only real power role we have to 'unleash' on night one is one random dt check and it's not like he's gonna come out and claim on day 2, so what should we all not vote on day 2 as well? Someone could gain this foothold you speak of on day 2 as well. Though i dont really see how that can be affected by your abstaining...I think you not voting hurts more than anything because people arent being forced to do anything. I just dont see where you're going with this at all.


But you must vote for someone so we know what you really feel. Abstaining gives almost no information when voting habits can be so crucial in finding information.


Little banter between Divinek and South, think it puts Divinek more favorably town...but it doesn't really condemn south...and dammit, losing my stolen internet connection. Need to get on desktop.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 01 2010 15:19 GMT
#3299
On August 01 2010 17:23 Misder wrote:
It was me who is the least active, but now, it seems like there are others as inactive as me.

I'm just gonna continue to vote for rastaban. I still believe that BC is smart enough to create a fake pm for the mafia group in order to get rid of any suspicion of a mafia member.

#Vote rastaban


You mean create one for rastaban to use lol or make a bad conversation that leads him no where since Rastaban isn't a blue thus making rastaban kinda useless to BC to begin with?
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
August 01 2010 15:30 GMT
#3300
I just realized there are vets out there still. Forgot about that when i made my last statement. Though I'm not sure how big a difference it makes.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 193 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Patches Events
17h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.