• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7820 users

TL Mafia XXVI - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 79 Next
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 14 2010 01:04 GMT
#1461
Thanks for your support everyone. I had a great big laugh everytime everyone was "sure" that i was pro-town
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 14 2010 01:06 GMT
#1462
Damn you Darth...damn you...
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
June 14 2010 01:06 GMT
#1463
No one has more confidence than me believing you are pro town.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 14 2010 01:07 GMT
#1464
join the channel :D
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
pyr0ma5ta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States458 Posts
June 14 2010 01:14 GMT
#1465
Town FAIL.

DTs should have come out publicly WAY earlier.
"I made you a zergling, but I eated it." - Defiler
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
June 14 2010 01:15 GMT
#1466
Hey I voted for you mafia in your poll
I don't think DCL picked up on it. bum pushed for a rolecheck on you/MTF but I think it was mostly YI that had the logic.

"is throwing doubt around on people who are mostly likely town. The exception to this is crate - but notice how he requests a rolecheck on crate/mtf. Assuming that either of these two were mafia, it's highly likely that they would be chosen as godfather. This actually makes me highly suspect crate as the godfather if Bumatlarge turns up red."

This is Yellow talking.

how stupid did you think I was ...
Well I was right to trust either you or YI and then you or MTF
I think it was the right decision to roleclaim to you anyways and force the kill on bum. You and crate probably could have lasted for a long time since no one but me or YI (and MTF I hope) suspected crate. GG anyways.

Will you post a clues - player list flamewheel?
I can already see the ending
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
June 14 2010 01:19 GMT
#1467


I'll have a writeup coming sometime soon.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 14 2010 01:19 GMT
#1468
? in our PMs you skipped right over it. I was like, keep an eye for crate if bumat is red. and then you were like, I meant LD?

and i was like... oh... okay xD


flamewheel afk.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
pyr0ma5ta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States458 Posts
June 14 2010 01:21 GMT
#1469
Incidentally, why did I die? I was banned :p
"I made you a zergling, but I eated it." - Defiler
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 14 2010 01:24 GMT
#1470
I dunno, ez target, and we thought you'd come back and actually be good. ^^
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
June 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#1471
On June 14 2010 10:19 DarthThienAn wrote:
? in our PMs you skipped right over it. I was like, keep an eye for crate if bumat is red. and then you were like, I meant LD?

and i was like... oh... okay xD


flamewheel afk.

oh, yeah I misread that pm. I thought you were talking about how I said LD turned up green in the rolecheck so he may be the GF. you worded the pm slightly differently
I can already see the ending
pyr0ma5ta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States458 Posts
June 14 2010 01:26 GMT
#1472
On June 14 2010 10:24 DarthThienAn wrote:
I dunno, ez target, and we thought you'd come back and actually be good. ^^


Lol. I had written a huge treatise and was ready to publish it when I got unbant.

And then ...I died.

Frowntown. Pop: me.
"I made you a zergling, but I eated it." - Defiler
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
June 14 2010 01:41 GMT
#1473
Glad it's over, but I would have died tonight anyway :D
Entusman #12
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 14 2010 01:41 GMT
#1474
Really was lookin forward to having a fake DT, but half our squad afk'd.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
June 14 2010 01:46 GMT
#1475
Man I was so close to death every night. Fun for the first game, now I think I have a feel for how this works. Time for another, hopefully better, game.
I can already see the ending
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 14 2010 01:51 GMT
#1476
Mlargh.
Okay I'll end it 10 minutes early.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 01:53:20
June 14 2010 01:52 GMT
#1477
kekekke.

+ Show Spoiler +



[image loading]


Night 4:




DarthThienAn was stood looking down at his town. He looked around, noting one particular individual in the crowd. Then he looked to either side. On his left hung Hugoboss21. And on his right hung bumatlarge. The town's cries overpowered any of their pleas for mercy.

Looking at the town one final time, DarthThienAn said, "Now! Let justice be down!"

And with that, bumatlarge and Hugoboss21 were lynched.

As the town cheered, DarthThienAn looked his companion, crate. They nodded to each other. crate walked onto the stage where bumatlarge and Hugoboss21 hung silently. Pulling out a gun, DarthThienAn said, "Let the mafia be vanquished." And with those words he shot crate and then, pointing the gun at himself, killed himself.




bumatlarge the Mafioso has been lynched.
Hugosboss21 the Mafioso has been lynched.
DarthThienAn the Mafioso/Mayor and crate the Godfather have suicided.

GG


o.o
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 01:57:25
June 14 2010 01:53 GMT
#1478
[image loading]
Game over! Town wins!

In light of the silent Hugoboss21 and the talkative bumatlarge waiting to be lynched, the Mafia gave itself up. The town cheered as they prepared an extra two nooses--one for the Godfather, crate, and the other for the tall man with the dark suit, Mayor DarthThienAn. As the four necks snapped, the town cheered! Victory!

And then lightning struck everybody else remaining alive, killing them all.

Just kidding!


TL Mafia XXVI is now over. Thanks to all who played, and I hope you stick around for more games in the future!

(As in I'll be running another as soon as I can, so many blasted theme games @_@
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 14 2010 01:53 GMT
#1479
The hell, DTA.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
June 14 2010 01:54 GMT
#1480
Nah. mine was better flamey.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13937
910 69
NaDa 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister783
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV560
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.