• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Micro-MAFIA (The Second) - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 01 2010 20:49 GMT
#181
And yeah, most people need to post prior to someone getting killed. Well, then again I can see why certain players won't want to post, but they're kinda just putting a target on their face for the night hit if they keep lurking.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 01 2010 22:01 GMT
#182
No, but seriously. Get to posting.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 01 2010 23:24 GMT
#183
Anyone know when the night post is due?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 01 2010 23:31 GMT
#184
Useful posts, please.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 01 2010 23:39 GMT
#185
On April 02 2010 08:24 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Anyone know when the night post is due?

Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 01 2010 23:48 GMT
#186
in like 2.5 hours.

be useful now please :3
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
April 02 2010 00:27 GMT
#187
On April 01 2010 14:40 madnessman wrote:
cynan: puts pressure on rol. calls L's "string" theory useful but doesn't understand it.

Again, like Vivi did, you are missquoting what I said. I just said that it seemed usefulful but I needed clarifications on the "2 string apart" thing. So tell me, what's wrong there?

On April 02 2010 04:51 Foolishness wrote:
I think for tomorrow the people we need to focus the most on are RoL and CynanMachae. RoL did come to his defense after the accusations brought up by flamewheel and myself, but only after the voting ended (why didn't he defend himself earlier?). Even so, he claimed he's going to be active in the following day in his most recent big post, and that is something we need to hold him accountable for. If he doesn't hold true to his word he needs to go.

CynanMachae posted a bit throughout the first day (real time day) but his activity has thus diminished. He has been the focus of a lot of accusations so far and if he doesn't step up he needs to go as well.

I've been the focus on a lot of accusations? Vivi posted one time before disappearing, saying that I was fishy with a post putting out of context what I did, then BM has been randomly voting for me. And then there's you pushing my way but not really saying anything more that would be worthy of suspicion toward me. Yes, my activity diminished since yesterday, but that can be said of 6-7 / 9 of the players, and I've always had an erratic posting schedule during weekdays.


So far I'm towardly shifting toward Vivi moreso than RoL, if RoL really start contributing from next day and Vivi keep being mostly useless, he's gonna be a better target. Aside from his accusation toward me, most of his posts have no content and he threw a random vote at L toward the L, just "distancing" himself from the voting between RoL and Flamewheel that was going on, without really contributing anything to convince people to vote for L or anything.
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
April 02 2010 02:00 GMT
#188
On April 02 2010 05:47 L wrote:
That's an awfully weird post.

Also, why would I expect there to NOT be activity given that we have more information and there's more things to talk about?

Your statement here:

Show nested quote +
madnessman and L both need to contribute something to this town as so far they haven't said all that much.


Is very interesting. Did you read this page? MM's going balls deep to paint me red over the course of multiple posts. He puts up a semi-summary of all of the players he's suspicious about. I also said I'm delaying my post because I'd rather not give mafia time to think about who they're going to hit in light of my suspicions.


Lol I wouldn't go so far as to "balls deep."

But look at the facts:

1. You accuse me and flamewheel of being mafia together on the basis that I was voting for KF who's voting for flamewheel, and that I'm trying to distract KF from suspecting flamewheel, which does not work at all due to the order in which we voted, and the fact that KF has been non-confrontational/hasn't really voiced suspicions of anybody yet.

2. You use the illogical argument above to put pressure on flamewheel, thus (unwittingly?) initiating a bandwagon on flamewheel.

3. When I address your argument and how it doesn't make sense, you say "Just means you have a reason to crank up in the in-thread shit meter if your initial low risk vote turns out to land on someone that's going after your partner. No point pulling off at that point." which doesn't really make sense to me.. not sure what you're arguing actually. but it vaguely resembles backpedaling.

3. Flamewheel turns over townie. You claim something along the lines that you did not intend for flamewheel to actually get lynched, but the party you were at ended up being much longer than you expected.

So essentially you made a poor case on flamewheel, which resulted in his getting lynch, and that said you didn't mean for it to happen.

I guess it is believable that you meant to post before the lynch time ended and analyze people who jumped on your bandwagon--seems like something you would do.

I just find it hard to believe you would pressure on flamewheel over an argument that seems so flawed to me; that's why I said that no matter your position, I always find you suspicious because you seem to act the same way regardless and argue in a manner I find difficult to follow. and i dont know if you're doing it on PURPOSE to cause confusion or u genuinely think that way.

@cynan: i didnt mean my summary on you to be insulting or anything, nor am i saying that what you said is "wrong"... just merely stating that u thought L's string theory might have use, but wanted more of an explanation
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 02 2010 02:34 GMT
#189
lololol i just got kicked out of my house! Time to read i suppose.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
April 02 2010 02:39 GMT
#190
On April 02 2010 11:00 madnessman wrote:
@cynan: i didnt mean my summary on you to be insulting or anything, nor am i saying that what you said is "wrong"... just merely stating that u thought L's string theory might have use, but wanted more of an explanation

Hm for some reason I thought both quotes were from madnessman... So I think some of what I said didnt make sense lol
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
April 02 2010 02:41 GMT
#191
Sorry I'm late a bit.

Micropolis: Start of Day 2:

The silent night was pierced by the sound of a flare gun. All the colonists woke instantly, and scrambled around the main complex - what just happened? Soon enough, they found out - one among them had been killed. In one of the rooms, a figure lay destroyed, ripped apart by the brutal inferno a the flaming flare, still smoldering on his body. Around him lay a strange device: it must have been something of a personal invention, something able to detect brainworm activity in human hosts. Unfortunately, no one else knew how to operate it, and its benefits were now lost forever.

L the detective has been killed during the night. 5 town-aligned and 2 mafia-aligned players remain!

Day 2 ends in approximately 48 hours, at April 3, 10pm EST (or April 4, 11:00 KST TeamLiquid time)! Votes are now once again being counted!

##start day##
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
April 02 2010 02:42 GMT
#192
hahahahahahahahaha
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
April 02 2010 02:44 GMT
#193
On April 02 2010 11:42 johnnyspazz wrote:
hahahahahahahahaha

On March 30 2010 11:40 Zona wrote:
Note to all of those who are observing this game. Please refrain from posting in this thread until the game is over.

"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 02 2010 03:06 GMT
#194
well this sucks rofl reading T_T
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 02 2010 03:13 GMT
#195
lets lynch L just to be sure he's not zombie mafia now
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
April 02 2010 03:16 GMT
#196
##Vote KF91##
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 04:10:23
April 02 2010 04:08 GMT
#197
Oh boy, the joy.

First, let's start it off like this. ##Vote Foolishness##

I have just read the entire thread and I am ready to bring down rape.

Foolishness, you have literally posted more bullshit then I have. I would like to admit I was wrong, I figured there was nothing to really analyze or do during the first Day, I was completely wrong and for that I am sorry flamewheel. Flamewheel's style was so PAINFULLY town I probably would have voted to kill myself to save him. The guy posted so much stuff that when he actually got shit to work with (meaning lynches and more behavior) that getting a tell on him would of been easier then finding an underage whore in vietnam.

Anyway, enough of that shit. Here is why I am alive.

Foolishness, you posted shit all game and showed up and voted me and tried to transfer ALL the blame onto Flamewheel. Through the entire first day you posted nothing except negative comments, but nothing that actually attacked someone hard. You were trying to draw attention away from yourself. Then when you finally had to vote you vote for me then take a non committing stance with some sort of bullshit cop out of "Well.... if hes green, fucking flamewheel's fault"

Get out of my game with that shit yo. If anyone would like I can post by post pull up all his bullshit, but he has like 9 posts. Feel free to read them all it will take like 5 minutes.

Next order of business. The second highest suspects I have are KF and Billy.

Although for some reason I Can't fucking remember why. So I am going to have to reread my shit and remember why. I got lazy and wrote suspects in a word document and didn't bother writing why. Now I fucking forgot.

Edit: Typo's T_T
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 02 2010 06:02 GMT
#198
I expected as much.

GL bros
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 02 2010 06:16 GMT
#199
On April 02 2010 13:08 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Oh boy, the joy.

First, let's start it off like this. ##Vote Foolishness##

I have just read the entire thread and I am ready to bring down rape.

Foolishness, you have literally posted more bullshit then I have. I would like to admit I was wrong, I figured there was nothing to really analyze or do during the first Day, I was completely wrong and for that I am sorry flamewheel. Flamewheel's style was so PAINFULLY town I probably would have voted to kill myself to save him. The guy posted so much stuff that when he actually got shit to work with (meaning lynches and more behavior) that getting a tell on him would of been easier then finding an underage whore in vietnam.

Anyway, enough of that shit. Here is why I am alive.

Foolishness, you posted shit all game and showed up and voted me and tried to transfer ALL the blame onto Flamewheel. Through the entire first day you posted nothing except negative comments, but nothing that actually attacked someone hard. You were trying to draw attention away from yourself. Then when you finally had to vote you vote for me then take a non committing stance with some sort of bullshit cop out of "Well.... if hes green, fucking flamewheel's fault"

Get out of my game with that shit yo. If anyone would like I can post by post pull up all his bullshit, but he has like 9 posts. Feel free to read them all it will take like 5 minutes.

Next order of business. The second highest suspects I have are KF and Billy.

Although for some reason I Can't fucking remember why. So I am going to have to reread my shit and remember why. I got lazy and wrote suspects in a word document and didn't bother writing why. Now I fucking forgot.

Edit: Typo's T_T

It seems like you were drunk when you wrote this...

Considering how little you have posted I don't think you can call people out on their bullshit posting relative to yours. I attacked you the first day, I made an accusation based on your previous behavior in games. I posted my thoughts during the night in case I died people would know my thoughts when I turned up clean. That's why I told L to post his stuff in case he died. Now we got to figure out what he meant by the voting is telling a lot instead of knowing it from the get-go.

What's this about blaming flamewheel? When did I say/do anything of this sort? Flamewheel was obvious townie in my eyes, that's why I didn't vote for him. Yeah part of my vote for you was in hopes he wouldn't die, as you said he was clearly town. I even said in my posts that I was voting for you independent of what flamewheel thought. Anyways, how can I even blame flamewheel when you're still alive?

You say I was "taking a non committing stance" and "drawing attention away from myself". Go look at KF's posting. He has done exactly that all game. He has never spoke badly of anyone, and first day he was agreeing with nearly everyone's posts. I'm going to go dig that up for further analysis.

Contrary to that, I attacked you first day. I was taking a committing stance on thinking you were mafia. Now I'm not so sure since you have become more active. And if you stay active, it's not worth killing you anyways since this town is dead. I also committed to the fact that I thought flamewheel was innocent. Turned out I was right.

If you say I did little during the first day, what did you do yourself? You haven't done anything until now, and you didn't even defend yourself when you were about to die first day.

I told you to come out and post more and so far you're living it up. Good for us as the town. We need more people talking about this. I want Cynan to make some legit posts.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
April 02 2010 06:59 GMT
#200
You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes.
On March 31 2010 05:46 Bill Murray wrote:
##Vote: KF##

On March 31 2010 15:20 Bill Murray wrote:
##vote cynanmachae##
I've given up trying to vote on KF91

On March 31 2010 17:38 Bill Murray wrote:
unvote; ##vote madnessman##

On April 01 2010 06:46 Bill Murray wrote:
##Vote CynanMachae##
I bet vivi is surprised I didn't "OMGUS" his vote.

On April 01 2010 08:21 Bill Murray wrote:
##vote flamewheel91##

Yeah, you PMS, like a bitch, I would know.
And you overthink, always speak cryptically (not)
On April 01 2010 14:44 Bill Murray wrote:
a man has a right to party

On April 01 2010 06:40 Bill Murray wrote:
your mom is sketch! ohhhh
hahahaha

I should know that you're no good for meee
On April 01 2010 14:40 madnessman wrote:
my thoughts on what has gone down so far:

bm: votes for random people saying that he wants to "see how people react." well buddy, your lovely strategy contributed to the lynching of a random townie. congratulations.


'Cause you're hot and you're cold.
You're yes then you're no
On April 01 2010 06:59 Bill Murray wrote:
no, i am just voting randomly seeing how people will react to my votes.

On April 01 2010 09:54 Bill Murray wrote:
I am also not randomly switching votes around.


You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
On April 01 2010 09:54 Bill Murray wrote:
(@Flamewheel) I really believe you might be red.

On April 01 2010 15:41 Bill Murray wrote:
i figured flamewheel was green about 10 minutes before he died

You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white.
On April 01 2010 10:25 Bill Murray wrote:
If you die and flip green, noone will give me shit over anything, as 1) you aren't going to be green; you're scum. 2) if by some low chance you are green, we will realize how scummy you were acting in comparison to your previous play.

that's why we need to lynch you, flamewheel.

On April 01 2010 11:17 Zona wrote: flamewheel91 the townie has been lynched.

We fight, we break up
On March 31 2010 17:38 Bill Murray wrote:
trying to blend in on obvious town... I was just waiting for someone to try to jump onto that guy after me, but I didn't expect it to be you, madnessman.

shame on you for falling into my trap

On April 01 2010 06:56 madnessman wrote:
in any case, what kind of bullshit "trap" of yours are you trying to trap me in? it makes completely no sense. let's say i wanted to hop on a random bandwagon, and lynch an innocent townie. why would i hop on your bandwagon AFTER you've changed your vote?

i can't be jumping on a bandwagon that doesn't even exist.


We kiss, we make up
...alright, that's not happening. i'm stopping now lol.

##Vote Bill Murray##

this is of course not a formal accusation/argument against bill murray. more serious reasoning will be coming later, but right now i can't be bothered given our DT and most active poster just died -_-
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.