• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7711 users

World at War Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 123 Next
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 24 2010 18:32 GMT
#361
On March 25 2010 03:31 Phrujbaz wrote:
LOL

is there a feature to be emailed if you get a pm?


No, why don't you check the thread everyday instead?
If you say you can't, why did you even bother signing up?
靈魂交響曲
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-24 19:13:35
March 24 2010 18:36 GMT
#362
With 22 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

L(7)
tree.hugger
Versatile
Abenson
Fishball
RebirthofLegend
~Opz~
d3_crescentia

~Opz~(4)
Xelin
Nikon
Elemenope
iNfuNdiBuLuM


Abenson(7)
Iaaan
Zona
haster27
johnnyspazz
JeeJee
meeple
Amber[LighT]


Bill Murray(2)
Caller
nemY




Amount of Nukes Fired: 0
Radiation levels - very low


Day ends at 12 AM ET at the current time
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 24 2010 18:37 GMT
#363
############ vote Abenson ^^
Adonai bless
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
March 24 2010 18:39 GMT
#364
On March 25 2010 03:32 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 03:31 Phrujbaz wrote:
LOL

is there a feature to be emailed if you get a pm?


No, why don't you check the thread everyday instead?
If you say you can't, why did you even bother signing up?

I definitely can. Thought it hadn't started yet. >_>
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 18:40 GMT
#365
On March 25 2010 03:39 Phrujbaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 03:32 Fishball wrote:
On March 25 2010 03:31 Phrujbaz wrote:
LOL

is there a feature to be emailed if you get a pm?


No, why don't you check the thread everyday instead?
If you say you can't, why did you even bother signing up?

I definitely can. Thought it hadn't started yet. >_>


It is theme game run by ACE. You should have expected the slot to fill up ridiculously fast. Oh well, there shall be always next time (I think).
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 24 2010 18:42 GMT
#366
:/

Thread was up for over 36 hours from game start, and even more if you count the time of you posting and the minute I said the game might start at 12AM. Thats a lot of time you missed, pretty much 48hours easily.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
March 24 2010 18:44 GMT
#367
And now you have wrought forth.... BILL MURRAY! My god, am I scared of nukes
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 24 2010 18:49 GMT
#368
you got caller and amber and opz on that list twice
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 24 2010 19:06 GMT
#369
yea, updating the vote count too
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 24 2010 20:20 GMT
#370
Hooray
I'm back and I basically find that I'm gonna end up dying if I don’t post anything soon :O
Anyways, I think I have proven myself quite active in the past few games, even if the post are all crap not very useful, I still am active in terms of posting. Therefore I think that we shouldn’t just simply lynch me on day 1 because I was inactive for the first few hours of the game.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 20:26 GMT
#371
OK. First, I'd like to address what has been going on, and what I feel about it. I REALLY like the no nuke plan, but I have seen that some people are differing on the retaliation of it. Some want anti nuking, some want anti lynching, and some want retaliatory nuking. I am one to side with anti-nuking followed by a consensus lynch. If we have multiple offenders in the same or near the same time period, we will nuke the shit out of them.

I am going to withhold my vote until it becomes clear that there is a real reason for a lynch. I agree that there could be a policy lynch on Abenson for post-style, but that would probably be detrimental to myself as well as I am not the best poster on this forum.

I am going to actively try to be helpful, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to direct them my way!

thanks!
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 20:30 GMT
#372
p.s. I would also like to state that, even if I DO have a/some nuke(s), I will not be using it/them. One thing people underestimate about me is my will to win. I love winning, and I hate losing. If everyone goes nuke crazy, noone wins... therefore I lose. I wouldn't like that.

Assuming I have nukes, I will not use them first. I will use them in retaliation if at all.
Assuming I don't have nukes, you all have nothing to worry about from me.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 24 2010 20:37 GMT
#373
On March 25 2010 05:20 Abenson wrote:
Hooray
I'm back and I basically find that I'm gonna end up dying if I don’t post anything soon :O
Anyways, I think I have proven myself quite active in the past few games, even if the post are all crap not very useful, I still am active in terms of posting. Therefore I think that we shouldn’t just simply lynch me on day 1 because I was inactive for the first few hours of the game.


first few hours huh.
or maybe we could look at your history instead
so, when the game started, you post /confirm
then 18 hours later you make a one-liner post, voting for L (we all know how i feel about that)
now 24 hours later (that's 42 in total for those keeping track) you come out with this.

For you to sway people's votes, you'd have to at least come out of lurking, name some suspects, analyze the plans, give us content. you've had almost two full days to do this. that's a tad more than "first few hours". hell, L is almost unbanned by now.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 24 2010 20:56 GMT
#374
On March 25 2010 05:37 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 05:20 Abenson wrote:
Hooray
I'm back and I basically find that I'm gonna end up dying if I don’t post anything soon :O
Anyways, I think I have proven myself quite active in the past few games, even if the post are all crap not very useful, I still am active in terms of posting. Therefore I think that we shouldn’t just simply lynch me on day 1 because I was inactive for the first few hours of the game.


first few hours huh.
or maybe we could look at your history instead
so, when the game started, you post /confirm
then 18 hours later you make a one-liner post, voting for L (we all know how i feel about that)
now 24 hours later (that's 42 in total for those keeping track) you come out with this.

For you to sway people's votes, you'd have to at least come out of lurking, name some suspects, analyze the plans, give us content. you've had almost two full days to do this. that's a tad more than "first few hours". hell, L is almost unbanned by now.


and you folks still think it's a good idea to lynch somebody who's almost unbanned? Pure genius on the following:
tree.hugger
Versatile
Abenson
Fishball
RebirthofLegend
~Opz~
d3_crescentia
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 24 2010 20:57 GMT
#375
My suspect list: Xelin and haster27
It is standard scum behaviour to jump on a new bandwagon. Suppose that L is mafia, and they don't want him to get lynched (obviously). When iaaan randomly voted for me due to inactivity, they were quick to jump on it and propose that I get lynched. I find this suspicious, as he has been switching votes for a while, seemingly trying to get a bandwagon going.
I am not stating that L is mafia, but I was surprised at how fast Xelin and haster27 were quick to start voting for me once it seems that I have garnered some votes.


Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 24 2010 20:58 GMT
#376
I hereby
##Unvote L
Since his ban is almost up
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 24 2010 20:59 GMT
#377
BM: The town needs to reach a majority vote (12 votes) on someone in just over 7 hours, so don't without your vote too long. The lynching setup is different from other games on TL.

Abenson: You have a grand total of 2 posts. Among the least of all players. The same amount as someone who's been banned for most of the game. And the 2 posts contain nothing of value, unlike L's revision of my initial plan. Sure, you might be town or mafia, but you're deadweight to the town, and if you are in fact town, you are allowing mafia to hide among people like you. This is the day 1 lynch, a crapshoot, so you're a good choice. And getting rid of inactive town members, while not ideal, reduces the number of inactives that the inactive mafia can use to blend in and hide.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 21:03 GMT
#378
I just got done reading the entirety of the thread in the time that I just posted, so noone has any reason to have not done so. I also have finished an essay on the five Poetical Books in the Old Testament, and read four short stories for Literature, filling out writing journals on all of them.

I am not saying I am perfect, but I can manage to balance school, this game, and two mafia games on mafiascum.

##Vote: Abenson

I like you, but I do not like your inattentiveness or your lack of a willingness to help the town
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 24 2010 21:03 GMT
#379
On March 25 2010 05:56 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2010 05:37 JeeJee wrote:
On March 25 2010 05:20 Abenson wrote:
Hooray
I'm back and I basically find that I'm gonna end up dying if I don’t post anything soon :O
Anyways, I think I have proven myself quite active in the past few games, even if the post are all crap not very useful, I still am active in terms of posting. Therefore I think that we shouldn’t just simply lynch me on day 1 because I was inactive for the first few hours of the game.


first few hours huh.
or maybe we could look at your history instead
so, when the game started, you post /confirm
then 18 hours later you make a one-liner post, voting for L (we all know how i feel about that)
now 24 hours later (that's 42 in total for those keeping track) you come out with this.

For you to sway people's votes, you'd have to at least come out of lurking, name some suspects, analyze the plans, give us content. you've had almost two full days to do this. that's a tad more than "first few hours". hell, L is almost unbanned by now.


and you folks still think it's a good idea to lynch somebody who's almost unbanned? Pure genius on the following:
tree.hugger
Versatile
Abenson
Fishball
RebirthofLegend
~Opz~
d3_crescentia


careful now. i get kinda sensitive when i'm grouped up with a bunch of other people. i'm far superior. don't forget it.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 24 2010 21:05 GMT
#380
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2010 03:14 Zona wrote:
Current version of proposed plan
1. No one is to initiate a nuke.
2. Anyone who initiates a nuke should be revenge-nuked by TWO players with real nukes. To ensure only TWO revenge-nuke, those with real nukes need to refresh the thread, and see if two have already been launched. If not, shoot one.
3. If any of the revenge-nukes turn out to be fake, the faker needs to be lynched or nuked as well.
4. Do not launch fake nukes. This only serves to muddy the picture for the town and gives an opportunity for the target to get another nuke in the air.
5. Anti-nukes should be used at their owner's discretion. However, save some for the late game, so that at that stage, the mafia can't simply nuke a large proportion of the remaining town members and win.

6. If the town COLLECTIVELY (not by some individual thought) feels that they're probably close to losing, start using nukes as daytime vigilante hits.




I support 1, 3, and 4 from this. I would support 2 if it wasn't two nukes. I feel like wasting multiple nukes as such could potentially end the game for all parties.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 123 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
INu's Battles
19h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.