• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10152 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 77 Next
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 16 2010 20:45 GMT
#1001
Yeh bitches this is the mo fuckin cunting TL Mafia Forum *sarcasm*
Adonai bless
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 20:49 GMT
#1002
that's completely inappropriate, xelin. seriously.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 16 2010 20:52 GMT
#1003
I sincerely apologise if I hurt your feelings, I hope we can still be friends *sar.....
Adonai bless
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 20:53 GMT
#1004
^_^

i forgive you.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 20:55 GMT
#1005
It definitely wasn't me complainin about language I cuss like a sailor
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 16 2010 22:09 GMT
#1006
I suggest people read the last 2 pages very carefully; someone's trying to cover something up by spamming.

Take a guess at who.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:14 GMT
#1007
Dude, you're crazy. I'm trying to defend my name against an idiotic lynch. You come at me with the most obscure things, but i'm going to make an engineering bay and siege tanks against your obvious cheese. I don't care whether it's your DTs or your Reavers, send anything you want at me. Check me with your dts, or drop it. I'm green.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 16 2010 22:17 GMT
#1008
If your going to persist with this L then someone ought to DT check Bill, if he returns a town role then you ought to be lynched, unless part of your suspicion is that he could also be the godfather.
Adonai bless
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 16 2010 22:24 GMT
#1009
On March 17 2010 07:17 XeliN wrote:
If your going to persist with this L then someone ought to DT check Bill, if he returns a town role then you ought to be lynched, unless part of your suspicion is that he could also be the godfather.


After how hard I pre-gamed him, I wouldn't be surprised if his strategy was to try to get DT checked as green then push against me.

BM has asked for DT checks in the past. If he's green, he wouldn't be asking for checks. Period.

XeliN, if BM flips red you're probably going to need to answer for this. Thanks.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 16 2010 22:26 GMT
#1010
Dude, you're crazy. I'm trying to defend my name against an idiotic lynch.
By admitting that if you were anyone else that you'd lynch you? Lol, okay. Nice defense.

Feel free to have your team not hit me tonight because I'm going to open up the shit floodgates on you kids tomorrow.

In other news, Iaaan please contact me. I want to survive the night so gimme a ring.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:29 GMT
#1011
I'm green, though, so it will make him look good.

If he's green or blue, great.
If he's red, that's not good L.

I don't believe he's red, but I don't know who are red and who are green, so I can't write anyone off.



Quote from sidesprang:
Which brings us to other candidates. Quite frankly, there's a lot. We can never be sure, but at the moment, I'm not comfortable at all with Abenson as a candidate. I would suggest Malongo and Sidesprang as alternatives. Both of whom have very few posts. Malongo has also gone mysteriously missing after his bid for office. Soon after posting, he was called out, and never responded. Which is always unsettling. Furthermore, he usually posts more material. Sometimes its not very useful material, but he always has some material. Either way, this is different for Malongo.


Why are you so worried about Malongo, and why were you so late to post your archives?
I'm not sure if you're red or not, but this needs to be explained. You had no reason to be worried about him. Were you trying to put suspicion on him? I hope you were. At first, I figured this made you look green, but then it made me mistake you more for talking about him at all. I guess I'm being hypocritical. Just the wording you used was different from mine. You feel bad he's not posting, whereas I was saying he was my highest suspect on my list of who could possibly be red (I expect it of everyone but myself).
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:30 GMT
#1012
MY team = green players, and I have no idea who they are. I'm in no circles. I can't trust anyone.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 16 2010 22:35 GMT
#1013
There's a prize for the first person to find the factual error in bill's large post. Its a pretty big one.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
March 16 2010 22:36 GMT
#1014
On March 17 2010 07:30 Bill Murray wrote:
MY team = green players, and I have no idea who they are. I'm in no circles. I can't trust anyone.

I thought a bunch of people role claimed to you, which you implied when you said "keep the roleclaims coming"? Wouldn't that make you the center of some circle?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:38 GMT
#1015
With you I wasn't too serious, just trying to do the same thing to you you're doing to me. I mentioned him to many people as being red.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:38 GMT
#1016
No, only 1 person has roleclaimed to me.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 16 2010 22:40 GMT
#1017
On March 17 2010 07:29 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm green, though, so it will make him look good.

If he's green or blue, great.
If he's red, that's not good L.

I don't believe he's red, but I don't know who are red and who are green, so I can't write anyone off.



Quote from sidesprang:
Show nested quote +
Which brings us to other candidates. Quite frankly, there's a lot. We can never be sure, but at the moment, I'm not comfortable at all with Abenson as a candidate. I would suggest Malongo and Sidesprang as alternatives. Both of whom have very few posts. Malongo has also gone mysteriously missing after his bid for office. Soon after posting, he was called out, and never responded. Which is always unsettling. Furthermore, he usually posts more material. Sometimes its not very useful material, but he always has some material. Either way, this is different for Malongo.


Why are you so worried about Malongo, and why were you so late to post your archives?
I'm not sure if you're red or not, but this needs to be explained. You had no reason to be worried about him. Were you trying to put suspicion on him? I hope you were. At first, I figured this made you look green, but then it made me mistake you more for talking about him at all. I guess I'm being hypocritical. Just the wording you used was different from mine. You feel bad he's not posting, whereas I was saying he was my highest suspect on my list of who could possibly be red (I expect it of everyone but myself).



Thanks for quoting incognito retard
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:41 GMT
#1018
I like the way you accuse me zona. You actually find things I've said that are near contradictory of what I'm saying, but they're not in either case. You're twisting my words both times. I actually applaud you for being able to do what you're doing, and you've convinced me that you're not as scummy as I thought you were.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:43 GMT
#1019
On March 17 2010 07:40 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 07:29 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm green, though, so it will make him look good.

If he's green or blue, great.
If he's red, that's not good L.

I don't believe he's red, but I don't know who are red and who are green, so I can't write anyone off.



Quote from sidesprang:
Which brings us to other candidates. Quite frankly, there's a lot. We can never be sure, but at the moment, I'm not comfortable at all with Abenson as a candidate. I would suggest Malongo and Sidesprang as alternatives. Both of whom have very few posts. Malongo has also gone mysteriously missing after his bid for office. Soon after posting, he was called out, and never responded. Which is always unsettling. Furthermore, he usually posts more material. Sometimes its not very useful material, but he always has some material. Either way, this is different for Malongo.


Why are you so worried about Malongo, and why were you so late to post your archives?
I'm not sure if you're red or not, but this needs to be explained. You had no reason to be worried about him. Were you trying to put suspicion on him? I hope you were. At first, I figured this made you look green, but then it made me mistake you more for talking about him at all. I guess I'm being hypocritical. Just the wording you used was different from mine. You feel bad he's not posting, whereas I was saying he was my highest suspect on my list of who could possibly be red (I expect it of everyone but myself).



Thanks for quoting incognito retard


well, that makes more sense. we were actively talking about him.

sidesprang didn't really quote his archives well, in my defense.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:44 GMT
#1020
cynan voted for malongo and zona for abenson. Just wanted to throw that out there.

hi zona
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox733
C9.Mang0275
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 39m
Online Event
6h 39m
FEL
11h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.