• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 77 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:45 GMT
#1021
sorry for misquoting you sidesprang, seemed suspicious though.


i guess ill ask you, then, incognito. why were you so worried about malongo's inactivity? I wasn't even aware he was inactive, I was bloody f5ing the voting thread ready to switch my vote on him if he showed up.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 22:46 GMT
#1022
Also, Incognito, why have you been a lot less active in organizing the town this game as compared with the last?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 16 2010 22:47 GMT
#1023
On March 17 2010 07:43 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 07:40 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 07:29 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm green, though, so it will make him look good.

If he's green or blue, great.
If he's red, that's not good L.

I don't believe he's red, but I don't know who are red and who are green, so I can't write anyone off.



Quote from sidesprang:
Which brings us to other candidates. Quite frankly, there's a lot. We can never be sure, but at the moment, I'm not comfortable at all with Abenson as a candidate. I would suggest Malongo and Sidesprang as alternatives. Both of whom have very few posts. Malongo has also gone mysteriously missing after his bid for office. Soon after posting, he was called out, and never responded. Which is always unsettling. Furthermore, he usually posts more material. Sometimes its not very useful material, but he always has some material. Either way, this is different for Malongo.


Why are you so worried about Malongo, and why were you so late to post your archives?
I'm not sure if you're red or not, but this needs to be explained. You had no reason to be worried about him. Were you trying to put suspicion on him? I hope you were. At first, I figured this made you look green, but then it made me mistake you more for talking about him at all. I guess I'm being hypocritical. Just the wording you used was different from mine. You feel bad he's not posting, whereas I was saying he was my highest suspect on my list of who could possibly be red (I expect it of everyone but myself).



Thanks for quoting incognito retard


well, that makes more sense. we were actively talking about him.

sidesprang didn't really quote his archives well, in my defense.


You tried to use a quote that sidesprang didn't actually make, to then try and throw him under a bus. Thats a pretty big mistake.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 16 2010 22:53 GMT
#1024
On March 17 2010 07:09 L wrote:
I suggest people read the last 2 pages very carefully; someone's trying to cover something up by spamming.

Take a guess at who.


and take a look at page 49 (:

I still am not convinced that BM is mafia, but it is almost worth it to kill him to stop the spam, and let people (L) focus their attention on other people. I don't like him flipping green being used to indicate that other people are red, those connections are most likely completely wrong.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 23:05 GMT
#1025
I wouldn't be spamming if people weren't accusing me. It doesn't work that way.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 23:06 GMT
#1026
I spam as green.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 23:06 GMT
#1027
If you notice back when people weren't messing with me, I was actually posting in a good format.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 16 2010 23:07 GMT
#1028
On March 17 2010 08:06 Bill Murray wrote:
I spam as green.


Your spamming way to much, quit it
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 23:09 GMT
#1029
On March 17 2010 03:58 Bill Murray wrote:
I've had your FoS on me way too much to really be justified. Go back to ignoring me, and talking down to me, and treating me like i'm not worthy of your analysis.



If you all want to have me pulling a t_co go ahead and kill me. it happens every game i've ever been in. i suppose it is unjust to want and jealously crave survival when i really have nothing i can contribute to the town. i would rather you all lynch me than someone who is actually blue.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 16 2010 23:11 GMT
#1030
On March 17 2010 08:09 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 03:58 Bill Murray wrote:
I've had your FoS on me way too much to really be justified. Go back to ignoring me, and talking down to me, and treating me like i'm not worthy of your analysis.



If you all want to have me pulling a t_co go ahead and kill me. it happens every game i've ever been in. i suppose it is unjust to want and jealously crave survival when i really have nothing i can contribute to the town. i would rather you all lynch me than someone who is actually blue.

Do you even see what you just quoted?

You're our next lynch target unless our DTs find a red. Period. There's not even a shred of debate at this point.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 23:14 GMT
#1031
Of course I know what I quoted, it was good writing that I want people to read. Let me be your scapegoat, L, when you're much more obviously hurt about gettin offed in caller's game buddy
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 16 2010 23:25 GMT
#1032
On March 17 2010 08:14 Bill Murray wrote:
Of course I know what I quoted, it was good writing that I want people to read. Let me be your scapegoat, L, when you're much more obviously hurt about gettin offed in caller's game buddy


No you have fucked up twice in the last two pages, seriously. Just stop now
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 16 2010 23:27 GMT
#1033
On March 17 2010 08:06 Bill Murray wrote:
If you notice back when people weren't messing with me, I was actually posting in a good format.


Didn't I tell you to stop spamming already?
...And to make constructive posts?

All of you: stop spamming, stop flaming. Be civil. Enjoy rainbows, sunshine, and lollipops.

Or else there will be fire
.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 16 2010 23:47 GMT
#1034
On March 17 2010 08:27 flamewheel91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 08:06 Bill Murray wrote:
If you notice back when people weren't messing with me, I was actually posting in a good format.


Didn't I tell you to stop spamming already?
...And to make constructive posts?

Or else there will be fire.
[/u]

This is further suggestive that Bill is town in my eyes, if he was mafia then Flame would hardly emphasis "make constructive posts" as it can be in the mafia's interest to make crappy posts.

Might be reading too much into this but it immediately stuck out when I read it.
Adonai bless
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
March 16 2010 23:49 GMT
#1035
or maybe its just because no one (including flamewheel) wants to read so much crap.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-17 00:12:07
March 17 2010 00:11 GMT
#1036
On March 17 2010 08:47 XeliN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 08:27 flamewheel91 wrote:
On March 17 2010 08:06 Bill Murray wrote:
If you notice back when people weren't messing with me, I was actually posting in a good format.


Didn't I tell you to stop spamming already?
...And to make constructive posts?

Or else there will be fire.


This is further suggestive that Bill is town in my eyes, if he was mafia then Flame would hardly emphasis "make constructive posts" as it can be in the mafia's interest to make crappy posts.

Might be reading too much into this but it immediately stuck out when I read it.


No matter what your affiliation is, better, constructive, well-written posts are always easier on the eyes than pure dribble.

On March 17 2010 08:49 Iaaan wrote:
or maybe its just because no one (including flamewheel) wants to read so much crap.


This.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
March 17 2010 00:21 GMT
#1037
On March 17 2010 07:45 Bill Murray wrote:
sorry for misquoting you sidesprang, seemed suspicious though.


i guess ill ask you, then, incognito. why were you so worried about malongo's inactivity? I wasn't even aware he was inactive, I was bloody f5ing the voting thread ready to switch my vote on him if he showed up.


no harm no foul i guess. And yea my quoting in archives is not good at all. i just copy pasted, and hoped it was gonna fix itself.

How long till nightpost anyone ?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 17 2010 00:26 GMT
#1038
On March 17 2010 09:21 sidesprang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 07:45 Bill Murray wrote:
sorry for misquoting you sidesprang, seemed suspicious though.


i guess ill ask you, then, incognito. why were you so worried about malongo's inactivity? I wasn't even aware he was inactive, I was bloody f5ing the voting thread ready to switch my vote on him if he showed up.


no harm no foul i guess. And yea my quoting in archives is not good at all. i just copy pasted, and hoped it was gonna fix itself.

How long till nightpost anyone ?


34 minutes.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 00:48 GMT
#1039
I feel like a lot of the things I've been saying are very relevant. I understand why the mafia are complaining to flamewheel as they want to shut me up.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
March 17 2010 00:53 GMT
#1040
On March 17 2010 09:48 Bill Murray wrote:
I feel like a lot of the things I've been saying are very relevant. I understand why the mafia are complaining to flamewheel as they want to shut me up.


LOL please don't flatter yourself; I honestly doubt mafia members are complaining to flamewheel to shut you up. It seems to me as though that AFTER somebody pointed out you're posting very differently from previous games (citi.zen and incog i think?) you hasten back to your previous, spammy ways. Any explanation for that? Anyhow, not much use posting now since the day post goes up in like 10 mins I think, and more clues are to be had! Dun dun dun.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 85
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
zelot 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1756
olofmeister1067
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS54
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH15
• StrangeGG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 42m
OSC
11h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 42m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.