• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13533 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 77 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:25 GMT
#981
I would be much more willing to lynch you than L.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:26 GMT
#982
and apparently incognito agreed. hey, we were right about malongo, maybe he can be right about you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 19:31 GMT
#983
umm, the idea would be to lynch you since L agreed to be lynched if you are green.

what is wrong with you?
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:37 GMT
#984
the thing that's "wrong with me" is the fact that I am green, and am not interested in detracting from the town by wasting a lynch. What's wrong with YOU?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 19:37 GMT
#985
have you been drinking again? it's the middle of the day.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:38 GMT
#986
How about this, we lynch someone else and we don't lynch me because I'm 100% green.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:38 GMT
#987
I'm as sober as can be. I don't see where you get off acting like lynching me would benefit the town.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:39 GMT
#988
Go check my archives, read my posts, maybe you'll learn how easy it is to read i'm town.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:40 GMT
#989
It'd be nice if you'd post some real analysis instead of hopping on the bandwagon, and also putting the FoS on people who are obviously green.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 19:41 GMT
#990
lol, why are you behaving as if this is the first time you've been accused all game?

you've been a lynch candidate for ages. i'm promoting discussion to get more people involved in the discussion so we can get a better idea of where the town stands.

and if you are mafia like L has stated over and over again, lynching you would benefit the town.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:43 GMT
#991
I've gotten 2 votes all game. Real lynch candidate there. You want to lynch our mayor and you want to lynch an obvious green? I say we lynch you.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:45 GMT
#992
On March 17 2010 04:41 Versatile wrote:
lol, why are you behaving as if this is the first time you've been accused all game?

you've been a lynch candidate for ages. i'm promoting discussion to get more people involved in the discussion so we can get a better idea of where the town stands.

and if you are mafia like L has stated over and over again, lynching you would benefit the town.



nice way of admitting you're trying to ride a bandwagon to look innocent.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 19:45 GMT
#993
On March 17 2010 04:43 Bill Murray wrote:
I've gotten 2 votes all game. Real lynch candidate there. You want to lynch our mayor and you want to lynch an obvious green? I say we lynch you.


then lynch me, hoe.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 16 2010 19:46 GMT
#994
Sorry, but I don't push for the lynches of people who I believe are green like you do.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 16 2010 19:56 GMT
#995
Townies, pay attention: this is a hugely important post going forward, we need explanations here. Patiently read and think about it for now, let's not cover it with mounds of spam.

On March 17 2010 03:49 Zona wrote:
I must state that I agree a lot with Versatile on BC's performance (yet disagree that BC needs to be lynched quickly). Being elected is a privilege and responsibility, not entitlement and right, and you're not living up to the responsibility of being mayor - by being more active, acknowledging and responding to the town, and accusing and driving discussion. Actually, in future games, because of your lack of performance in this game, I will probably not vote for you in elections.

I want the town to think very much about BC/L working together. So much so that L is elaborating on BC's statements, and BC does nothing to refute L's elaborations. If they can prove themselves as town, we're in amazing shape. I am curious how they came to trust each other though. A DT/mayor (if that's what BC actually is) definitely needs to be very sure before trusting someone, so I assume BC would have done his due diligence before trusting L. However, if BC went according to his plan, he would have checked the other elected official, incognito, first. I very very much want and hope that BC/L are both town and working together. However, another reason why they might be working together is if they're both mafia. Now there's little sign that both are mafia right now, but if we accept that they're both not mafia, I want to know how they came to trust each other. You may say I'm fishing for information, but I'm looking for explanations of your public actions. You two are working together, and we as a town should be wondering if there's any valid reason WHY. Because if there is no strong reason why they should trust each other, there's only one other explanation why they do so.

It should be BC's number one priority to get the trust of the town right now. Prove to us that you're a legit DT/mayor. Like Versatile has said, once BC has proved himself, he can become the center of a much larger town circle, everyone can role claim to him, and we can wrap up this game. If BC cannot prove himself to be DT, then the town needs to remember how powerful a mafia member can be with three votes and an excuse for not getting nightkilled.

I will not speculate on all of this yet. However, I will note that, while BC did not publicly comment on his alleged collaboration with L, BC contradicted L's statement about there being "two DTs" checking the same target on night one in PMs. From top to bottom,starting with my message:

From: BloodyC0bbler [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: Confused
Date: 3/17/10 03:08
Once this night phase is done, more should become clear. Hell more can be said then truth be told.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
So what is your assessment of L's statement in the end? More nonsense? Lies? Truth?

I really need some answers by tonight from you/him/incognito. I see few logical scenarios thus far, but am willing to patiently wait for more clarification before jumping the conclusions.


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
if there is a second dt check, I am unaware of it. I'm currently just aware of multiple driver claims. I believed he had misread that post in that I thought he was summarizing my vague text.
I will say it is highly unlikely we have a second dt. I can also say as of the end of the night phase, I will be either cleared or killed based on my check.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 11:08 L wrote:
To elaborate on what BC just said:

2 DTs seem to have checked the same target, which was bussed to a second target. Whether or not this is a fluke or someone's lying intensely is yet to be found.



Incorrect? Misinterpreted? I can't square this post.


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
It is also not true (unless there is a second dt that I am unaware of). He was "summing up" one of my posts, but it was a different second driver I had to clear, not a second dt

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I didn't even think a lot about the type of blue you found. L specifically stated two DTs checked the same player and were bussed - that bothered me.


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
You also misinterpreted which blue role we found two of. Was not a second dt, but a second driver.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +


The moment you go to lynch them I WILL TELL YOU SO.

At the moment all I've cleared sadly for you are blues. I am not telling you who they are, and I have already confirmed I am in contact with a driver.

You at the moment don't need to know more than that. You don't need to know who I am talking to at the moment either.

This debate happened pages ago. It seems very interesting that the same people are pushing to get information on who I have cleared. If this was three days from now, when I have a larger list of people and takes time for the mafia to kill them all, possibly not a bad idea. Early on however means they can kill them faster than I can check. If they are green or blue is irrelevant. Soon as their name is down, mafia knows they are cleared.

The fact you keep pushing this same idea is baffling. I get that you want me to prove my role, I do get it. By releasing a list of names for mafia to off however is insanely stupid. Your actions while challenging me are great. I do encourage the town to do so till I am proven, however, you constantly pushing for my death + publically giving all the information I have more implies that your not playing with the towns best interests at heart.

Get off your high horse and stop demanding shit. DT info is fed via mouths, or in the case they get elected and proven (yes you can claim I'm not proven yet), they give what they can safely to town, and can give the rest to trusted confirms.



Lots of confusing statements here.

We've only had one night to run checks, yet you have apparently cleared blues plural, and also got in contact with the bus driver. The same driver who, according to L, deflected the checks of you + another DT on night one. I assume, based on your past statements, you checked the other official, Incognito, but the bus driver deflected it. Why would a town allied driver do that?

Somewhere deep down I want both you and L to be DTs and working together. We'd be in fantastic shape if that were the case. However, right now things just don't add up between your stories and his bus-driver comment.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 16 2010 20:06 GMT
#996
On March 17 2010 03:05 Bill Murray wrote:
Excuse me for pushing votes... it's the only fucking ability I have.


BM stop spamming T_T
(Consolidation is nice...)
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 16 2010 20:08 GMT
#997
On March 17 2010 03:51 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2010 22:34 flamewheel91 wrote:
Hey wait a minute... Incognito went from being a Hydra to being a Corsair :O


Shhhh Drones aren't allowed to talk unless threats of lightning are involved.


This drone is special.
(Will be in a few years.)
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 16 2010 20:25 GMT
#998
I went to mafiascum.net and I've just realized that Incog is scummer himself and won the IC award :O
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 20:28 GMT
#999
to whoever went crying to the mod about my language....fuck you, hoe. cry some more. this isn't day camp.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 16 2010 20:33 GMT
#1000
On March 17 2010 05:25 Abenson wrote:
I went to mafiascum.net and I've just realized that Incog is scummer himself and won the IC award :O


aren't you dead? stop trying to influence the game from the grave, it isn't fair to the players and the mod.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns34988
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy231
DeMusliM224
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 26m
INu's Battles
23h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.